IVF/ICSI Support Group

My TCM doctor told the pulse not so strong.... Didn't say too much..... Seems I am out Liao :(

Actually it really depends. My friend had really good & strong pulse but bfn. I had shitty pulse 4dp4dt & I did think that I'm out coz I also feel that my legs are cold & I just don't feel good. That's also the day I went back to work so could be also stress that triggers. Even the tcm don't look v positive & ask me to continue hl if I can so I heeded her advice. U're seeing dr zhao at RH?

Actually it really depends. My friend had really good & strong pulse but bfn. I had shitty pulse 4dp4dt & I did think that I'm out coz I also feel that my legs are cold & I just don't feel good. That's also the day I went back to work so could be also stress that triggers. Even the tcm don't look v positive & ask me to continue hl if I can so I heeded her advice. U're seeing dr zhao at RH?
Ya I am under Dr zhao, you too? Are you on 2 ww too ?

Last edited:
Ya I am under Dr zhao, you two ? Are you on 2 ww too ?

Yeap I was with her & I'm known to her as the kiasu patient with extremely high beta. U can ask her & she would probably remember me. Haha... Coz I really drink & ate a lot of stuffs before, during & after 2ww. Am currently at 26 weeks with twins. So don't give up ok! Rest well & drink home brewed chicken essence. Good luck & bbs dust to u!

Yeap I was with her & I'm known to her as the kiasu patient with extremely high beta. U can ask her & she would probably remember me. Haha... Coz I really drink & ate a lot of stuffs before, during & after 2ww. Am currently at 26 weeks with twins. So don't give up ok! Rest well & drink home brewed chicken essence. Good luck & bbs dust to u!
Wow! How high was your beta?! Did u do HPT before BT ?

My beta was 6k+! Honestly it got me v worried & shocked by the numbers but my TCM & rheumatologist asked me to stay positive & both told me likely to be twins. I took another BT at my rheumatologist clinic as she wanted to monitor my beta about 3 days after the initial BT & it went to 22k+. So the results are ok.

Yes, I did hpt 7dp4dt on an expired hpt & gotten an obvious faint positive. I thought my eyes were playing trick on me. Anyway, I quickly stock up on new hpts & started testing almost daily to see if the lines got darker. My TCM asked me to stop testing & wait for BT but I damn itchy fingers. Honestly, I don't encourage anyone to do that unless u're prepared for whatever outcome. Ultimately it's the BT that gives the final verdict.

Woww.... So good . All the best to your pregnancy. You transferred at which grade? This is your first fresh cycle?

My beta was 6k+! Honestly it got me v worried & shocked by the numbers but my TCM & rheumatologist asked me to stay positive & both told me likely to be twins. I took another BT at my rheumatologist clinic as she wanted to monitor my beta about 3 days after the initial BT & it went to 22k+. So the results are ok.

Yes, I did hpt 7dp4dt on an expired hpt & gotten an obvious faint positive. I thought my eyes were playing trick on me. Anyway, I quickly stock up on new hpts & started testing almost daily to see if the lines got darker. My TCM asked me to stop testing & wait for BT but I damn itchy fingers. Honestly, I don't encourage anyone to do that unless u're prepared for whatever outcome. Ultimately it's the BT that gives the final verdict.
Wow 6k! I Guess so far nobody has a higher beta than that! So which day then u got 2 obvious lines on the HPT?

Yours twin girls or boys ?

Woww.... So good . All the best to your pregnancy. You transferred at which grade? This is your first fresh cycle?

Tks babe! Mine was grade 4 cultured to blast. But it's a day 4 coz the embroylogist & my gyne felt it won't make much difference to wait 1 more day in the lab so they recalled me back for ET. Nope. It's a medicated FET. Previously I failed 7iui/so-iui, 2 fresh cycle & 1 natural FET. Coupled with my thyroid autoimmunity issue, it's an uphill journey for me indeed. So still cautiously happy at this point until the babies are in our arms, safe & healthy.

Yours twin girls or boys ?
Ours is 1 boy 1 girl :)

Wow 6k! I Guess so far nobody has a higher beta than that! So which day then u got 2 obvious lines on the HPT?
Ya scary numbers indeed! It's almost hitting 7k! It's 6900+ actually. Haha. Correction. My faint positive on expired hpt was on 6dp4dt. The 2 obvious lines starts from 9dp4dt.

Tks babe! Mine was grade 4 cultured to blast. But it's a day 4 coz the embroylogist & my gyne felt it won't make much difference to wait 1 more day in the lab so they recalled me back for ET. Nope. It's a medicated FET. Previously I failed 7iui/so-iui, 2 fresh cycle & 1 natural FET. Coupled with my thyroid autoimmunity issue, it's an uphill journey for me indeed. So still cautiously happy at this point until the babies are in our arms, safe & healthy.

Wow it is really Ku Jin Gan Lai...... Really happy for you... How long have you been with Dr zhao.... You ivf with with which hospital? Which Dr? Mine this round only transferred at grade 3 under fresh cycle.
You are at which age range ? Below 30 ,31-34,or above 35 ? I already above 35 Liao :( egg quality drop a lot..... This around only retrieved 8 eggs with 3 ferterlised . How was yours last around ? And how many acupunctures did you do after ET ?

Last edited:
Tks babe! But still v worried & paranoid at times la esp the babies don't come easy. Actually I wasn't with Dr zhao for v long. Maybe a couple of months? I was with another tcm previously but she don't do post ET accupuncture. So I went to Dr zou at amk but I didn't like it there and that's when I switched to Dr zhao. Maybe it's just fate with the tcm. I'm w kkh under Dr tan hh. I'm 34. Actually my cycle buddy from 1st fresh & my personal fren (both are above 35 btw) bfp on grade 3. Now both are healthy handsome 1yo+ boys.

Wat jabs were u on? I think my case pergoveris yield better quality eggs for me. And I have pcos so I can only take low dosage to prevent ohss. My 2nd fresh retrieved 17 & I think 8 or 9 fertilised?..Can't remember already Haha...but the fresh ET I also send for blast which gotten me a CP. So medicated FET I also send for blast. It's a risk but I find that at least it sieves out the best & don't have to go thru so much emotional struggles if bfn. But that's just my opinion la

Tks babe! But still v worried & paranoid at times la esp the babies don't come easy. Actually I wasn't with Dr zhao for v long. Maybe a couple of months? I was with another tcm previously but she don't do post ET accupuncture. So I went to Dr zou at amk but I didn't like it there and that's when I switched to Dr zhao. Maybe it's just fate with the tcm. I'm w kkh under Dr tan hh. I'm 34. Actually my cycle buddy from 1st fresh & my personal fren (both are above 35 btw) bfp on grade 3. Now both are healthy handsome 1yo+ boys.

Wat jabs were u on? I think my case pergoveris yield better quality eggs for me. And I have pcos so I can only take low dosage to prevent ohss. My 2nd fresh retrieved 17 & I think 8 or 9 fertilised?..Can't remember already Haha...but the fresh ET I also send for blast which gotten me a CP. So medicated FET I also send for blast. It's a risk but I find that at least it sieves out the best & don't have to go thru so much emotional struggles if bfn. But that's just my opinion la
Thank you for your sharing sister. Me too. We are both under same doctor. was on short protocol with 10 days injection . At stim stage I only took 225 dose can't remember the name of the medicine. After that take a few days of the injection which prevention of ovulation. Only 8 follicles found with 8 eggs retrieved.

Last edited:
Wow it is really Ku Jin Gan Lai...... Really happy for you... How long have you been with Dr zhao.... You ivf with with which hospital? Which Dr? Mine this round only transferred at grade 3 under fresh cycle.
You are at which age range ? Below 30 ,31-34,or above 35 ? I already above 35 Liao :( egg quality drop a lot..... This around only retrieved 8 eggs with 3 ferterlised . How was yours last around ? And how many acupunctures did you do after ET ?
How many embryos did u transferred? I think don't have to really worry about the days and grade. I transferred 2 blast on my first fresh and yet bfn. Some ladies got BFP with day 2 and day 3 embryos.. So the key is still to try to relax during your 2ww. After the transfer, whatever happen inside is up to God Liao. What we can do is just don't do anything that will make us regret later.
When will your BT be?

Indeed it was a Long journey. How u convinced yourself to do 7 iui? I did once so-iui and move on to IVF.. Couldn't cope with the failure that time :(

Do u have anymore snow babies?

How many embryos did u transferred? I think don't have to really worry about the days and grade. I transferred 2 blast on my first fresh and yet bfn. Some ladies got BFP with day 2 and day 3 embryos.. So the key is still to try to relax during your 2ww. After the transfer, whatever happen inside is up to God Liao. What we can do is just don't do anything that will make us regret later.
When will your BT be?
I transferred 2 day 2 embryos. BT will 29 March .

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Thought I can just relax and enjoy a break from my stressful work during the 2ww but it seems like I couldn't stop worrying about the implantation. In fact I'm kinda regretting not transferring 2 embryos. Haiz......

It's definitely very encouraging to read through everyone's experience here. My BT is scheduled on 30th. Pray hard for everyone waiting for results this 2 weeks. :)

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Thought I can just relax and enjoy a break from my stressful work during the 2ww but it seems like I couldn't stop worrying about the implantation. In fact I'm kinda regretting not transferring 2 embryos. Haiz......

It's definitely very encouraging to read through everyone's experience here. My BT is scheduled on 30th. Pray hard for everyone waiting for results this 2 weeks. :)

It takes only 1 to stick. Your dr would have explained his/her reasons for suggesting for a single embryo transfer. Don't dwell on the "what if", for now be optimistic, talk to your embbie and do things to keep yourself as stress-free as you can. All the best to you!

I did 2 and 1 embryos.. Both bfn.. So I think if it sticks it will stick. Don't worry too much. Must relax more

My friend only transferred one embryo and she got preg! Stay positive! All the best!

It takes only 1 to stick. Your dr would have explained his/her reasons for suggesting for a single embryo transfer. Don't dwell on the "what if", for now be optimistic, talk to your embbie and do things to keep yourself as stress-free as you can. All the best to you!

Thanks for the well wishes ☺️ That's what dr tan said too when I asked if chances is higher is we trf 2.
I'm trying hard to relax and not stress over it. But when the night is quiet, things just start running in the mind. And I guess when ttc, there's always this "excessive sensitivity" to any body changes that we start googling about.

I transferred only 1 embryo as well and I have a positive HPT on 9dp5dt. It only takes one to stick! All the best and relax yourself during 2ww..
Can't wait for wed blood test.

Test again clearblue digital, it progress from 1-2wks to 2-3wks :)
me too, time will pass quickly..

Back