IVF/ICSI Support Group

My menses came full flow yesterday so I have oredi prepared for the worst. Just received a call from the nurse without any miracle. Will be going for a review in July and proceed to FET in August. Hope my remaining 6 embbies guai guai. Thank you gals for the support.
Hugssss...@twinkletot. Take care n tiao ur body as ur 6 embbies r still waiting for their mummy!!! Take care n jia you!!!

Pink2015, just frequent urination, headaches, insomnia.. Boobs are a bit painful... Looks like starting process for me..

Queby & VCE,

About the same as last week.
  • Can't stay asleep, hard falling asleep
  • Sore Breast. Gets worst in the evening
  • Frequent urination, more thirsty.
  • Can't eat much and very slow in digestion.
  • Giddy spell if stand or walk too much. Sensitive to sunlight
  • Occasional pulling sensation around abdomen.
Most symptoms gets more intense in the evening

Nope NUH only got one beta test. 6 weeks I don't think have.
If u are worried, can just walk into woman's clinic and request for one. I did that cos I was spotting.
Thanks sister! You always managed to unworry me. How many weeks are you already? Look forward to see you around women's clinic.

Queby & VCE,

About the same as last week.
  • Can't stay asleep, hard falling asleep
  • Sore Breast. Gets worst in the evening
  • Frequent urination, more thirsty.
  • Can't eat much and very slow in digestion.
  • Giddy spell if stand or walk too much. Sensitive to sunlight
  • Occasional pulling sensation around abdomen.
Most symptoms gets more intense in the evening
Your symptoms looks good!

Mine only light-headed, urinate more and feel heavy at lower abdomen area. But hungry easily though...

Normal coz different people different symptoms.

I actually thought I might get quite bad symptoms since hcg level is high, but seems not the case.

Difference with this and last pregnancy is this time feel light-headed quite frequently

Other than that, feels normal? :p

Normal coz different people different symptoms.

I actually thought I might get quite bad symptoms since hcg level is high, but seems not the case.

Difference with this and last pregnancy is this time feel light-headed quite frequently

Other than that, feels normal? :p

It's normal VCE. My appetite was poor since Beta. In fact till yesterday. I use to eat like a horse. Supper everyday type. Read progesterone slows digestion.

Today I feel my metabolic is back and I am kind out getting a little bit more hungry but still not like before.

Faith,
A list if symptoms but not prominent + comes and go.

First half of the day feel nothing, now evening also start to be less prominent.

Thought the same, high HCG = load of symptoms but not the case.

Hi girls

I know you shared a difficult journey here and like to chat with each other on your preg symptoms. However do bear a thought for some who have just failed their cycle and going through the pain. It is not nice to keep reading about your preg symptoms when they heart is aching. You can go to mummies Ivf thread to chat instead.
There are many silent reader around too. Hope U don't mind me being direct. Thank you.

Hi ladies, thread seems so quiet nowadays... Just want to check how many egg whites to eat during stimulation?? Im eating 4 eggs alternate days.. is it sufficient??
Also another qtn, ladies that are doing yoga, do you gals continue doing it during the 2ww?? :):)
As my yoga teacher keep emphasing on stretching and twisiting, and squat positions therefore im not sure will affect or not.. just wan to get it clear before i go for the next lesson. :D:D

On my 1st medicated FET, went for scan yesterday and lining registered 6mm only.
Sianz Half...................................................

i_snow, im not sure how FET procedures goes but for me my lining is only 5mm when i did my D3 scan.
Dont despair, try to eat more red bean soup and eggs to bu your lining... jiayou..

Im finally free for this week and next week as my boss will on travelling..hehehehe.. now the problem is thinking whether to have a 2 full week rest or just rest for the first week and back to work on another week.

Hi ladies, thread seems so quiet nowadays... Just want to check how many egg whites to eat during stimulation?? Im eating 4 eggs alternate days.. is it sufficient??
Also another qtn, ladies that are doing yoga, do you gals continue doing it during the 2ww?? :):)
As my yoga teacher keep emphasing on stretching and twisiting, and squat positions therefore im not sure will affect or not.. just wan to get it clear before i go for the next lesson. :D:D
I eat four whites daily. I don't think there is a minimum or maximum... just eat what u can tolerate and eggs is not cheap to eat so many daily also. More impt is a healthy diet with more vegetables and protein.. u can take meat or protein drinks also.

What I was told is zero exercise during ivf stims and 2ww leh.. . Only slow walking if u wish too.

My menses came full flow yesterday so I have oredi prepared for the worst. Just received a call from the nurse without any miracle. Will be going for a review in July and proceed to FET in August. Hope my remaining 6 embbies guai guai. Thank you gals for the support.

Big hugzzz...dun giv up ya...as long as u strive on...this 1 day will come along...hugzz..sayang...nurse ur emotions for now....
I'm waiting earnestly for ur update in another thread....decided to come over n check it out...

i_snow, im not sure how FET procedures goes but for me my lining is only 5mm when i did my D3 scan.
Dont despair, try to eat more red bean soup and eggs to bu your lining... jiayou..

Im finally free for this week and next week as my boss will on travelling..hehehehe.. now the problem is thinking whether to have a 2 full week rest or just rest for the first week and back to work on another week.

Thanks wonderss, my next scan is this friday.
keep fingers cross

I eat four whites daily. I don't think there is a minimum or maximum... just eat what u can tolerate and eggs is not cheap to eat so many daily also. More impt is a healthy diet with more vegetables and protein.. u can take meat or protein drinks also.

What I was told is zero exercise during ivf stims and 2ww leh.. . Only slow walking if u wish too.

Thansk chloe, I thought can do yoga during stims and then rest during 2ww.. guess now is slow walking for me!

Just went to the toilet and peed.. using a tissue to clean and spotted EWCM le.. and is alot lo.. first time in my life i seen i can produce so much of that... hahaha.. issit normal to have it or does that mean im O-ing soon??? :confused::confused:o_Oo_O

Prof Wong fr NUH answered the qn on yoga during ivf briefing.. He said strictly no exercise inc yoga :(

But that's after ET

Before ET anything also can

Yeah cannot, he said REST, but not bed rest la

I also dunno how I'll cope without the exercise haha

My hubby coax me into it...he told me I've been exercising regularly all my life...stopping for 4weeks for a priority in life will not harm...I can continue exercising as much as I like after realizing this priority...:D

Yeah cannot, he said REST, but not bed rest la

I also dunno how I'll cope without the exercise haha
Lols.. im not like a exercise freak also la.. just that my yoga is once a week so thought can dont skip jiu dont skip. Since cannot then i kuai kuai just go for walks.
Have u start cycling or in 2ww liao..?? Sorry, didnt really follow the thread so closely.

Monkeychick, Your hubby clever to tell u like that..

My hubby coax me into it...he told me I've been exercising regularly all my life...stopping for 4weeks for a priority in life will not harm...I can continue exercising as much as I like after realizing this priority...:D
Haha my husband said sth to that effect also..

I'm exercising on average 4 times a week now.. Told him I sure put on lots of weight during those few weeks when I stop, then if not successful I'll go crazy in attempting to lose those added weight after that :p

Lols.. im not like a exercise freak also la.. just that my yoga is once a week so thought can dont skip jiu dont skip. Since cannot then i kuai kuai just go for walks.
Have u start cycling or in 2ww liao..?? Sorry, didnt really follow the thread so closely.

On duphaston now.. My stims starting on 26th June :)

What abt yrself? I also didn't follow very closely.. Sounds like ur abt to start 2ww!

This is my 3rd fresh cycle. I was pregnant and gave birth to a girl on my 2nd fresh cycle. Did FET last year but failed to conceive.

This time it's very strange. I only needed to go for a scan on the 10th day of my jabs. Based on my previous cycle, I should be doing my ER on 14th or 15th day. So... Only one scan? Any of u gals doing fresh cycle now with KKIVF and also only asked to be scanned on 10th day?

*hugz* keep praying and trying.. there are many ladies who BFP in their forties too so with Him all things r possible.

I had 5 iui - 1 mc at week 8, my edd shld be ard end of this mth if I din mc.. my best fren is giving birth ard the same time and I jus learnt that 2 of my frens r preggy...

Let's all jiayou together

Thank you, we will add oil together

Wondersss, if not wrong, during stim our ovaries swell up and worry that intensive exercise may result in the Fallopian tube and ovary tangled (something like that). So best not to do intensive exercise. Walking is better .. :)

Hi sisters need your advise and help. I miscarried on 1 June. My full flow menses came on 4 Jun and on going. Almost everything passed out. Got admitted due to intense pain and discharged. Doctor scanned and seems clear inside and is suggesting to put me on pill and try FET next cycle in Jul. Feel that's soon but coz I have adenomyosis every menses makes the condition worse. Which is why suggested next cycle. From your experience what do u think and when fet will be better. Am i considered one cycle over with this menses and can start tcm? Appreciate your advise kindly. Thanks

Hi sisters need your advise and help. I miscarried on 1 June. My full flow menses came on 4 Jun and on going. Almost everything passed out. Got admitted due to intense pain and discharged. Doctor scanned and seems clear inside and is suggesting to put me on pill and try FET next cycle in Jul. Feel that's soon but coz I have adenomyosis every menses makes the condition worse. Which is why suggested next cycle. From your experience what do u think and when fet will be better. Am i considered one cycle over with this menses and can start tcm? Appreciate your advise kindly. Thanks
Hi mesara,
So sorry to hear about ur loss ... I was so happy for u when I heard ur BFP...what did doc say?

Dear sisters here,
For those doing long cycle, has anyone tried to conceive naturally right before day 21 of the supression jabs? My tcm ask me to try...

Hi mesara,
So sorry to hear about ur loss ... I was so happy for u when I heard ur BFP...what did doc say?

Dear sisters here,
For those doing long cycle, has anyone tried to conceive naturally right before day 21 of the supression jabs? My tcm ask me to try...

Suppression jab won't ovulate so how can you conceive naturally while on it. If U are using lucrin it prevent a premature LH surge before retrieval.

No this is not considered one cycle over. You should wait for your next menses before trying. It depends on how ready you are to do FET. I would prefer to rest at least one cycle especially after a miscarriage.

Suppression jab won't ovulate so how can you conceive naturally while on it. If U are using lucrin it prevent a premature LH surge before retrieval.
I think tsf meant trying to conceive naturally before the start of suppression jab. But tsf it will be quite risky cos if u conceived naturally, u may not know until 14 days later. But in between this 14 days u will need to start your lucrin jab and the jab will be harmful to the developing embryo. That's why the hospital ask us to have protected sex.

Tsf when are u starting your next fresh?

On duphaston now.. My stims starting on 26th June :)

What abt yrself? I also didn't follow very closely.. Sounds like ur abt to start 2ww!
Oic... i on short protocol now.. today is my D4 injections and im doing my scan on this friday.. does tht mean u are one long protocol?

Oic... i on short protocol now.. today is my D4 injections and im doing my scan on this friday.. does tht mean u are one long protocol?
Heh short protocol.

But I'm on more days of duphaston so that it can fit schedule.. Will stop med on 21st June, expected D2 is 26th June.. Ur abt 3 weeks ahead of me! :) all the best!!

Back