(2014/05) May 2014

Yah same but we still decided to do at PD coz dh scared to wait at polyclinic
Yeah we were worried abt waiting time too but my sil and my friend who been thru the immunisation svhedule with their kids say minimal waiting time for babies and children goin for immunisation at polyclinic.
Also my pd waiting time is lagi jialat. So i think go with polyclinic in fact will be faster. Haha!

Yeah we were worried abt waiting time too but my sil and my friend who been thru the immunisation svhedule with their kids say minimal waiting time for babies and children goin for immunisation at polyclinic.
Also my pd waiting time is lagi jialat. So i think go with polyclinic in fact will be faster. Haha!
Yah true. Sometimes pd end up wait even longer but at least get to see doctor have peace of mind.

Teat only selling $5..end up i bought the disc instead of cup as i have few new avent bottle..avent bottle oso selling cheap..so sad cant go n shop myself :_

Reactions: FFT
Wow, really 佩服mummies that.able to watch drama..i feel so tire to read or watch tv nowadays..

Actually I dun hv much time to watch. Just try to watch bit by bit. Think with #1 I actually managed to watch more. This LO constantly latching, barely got anytime for anything or anyone else. Damn sian...

Wah you all mummies have a lot of energy leh.. I'm so tired every day I barely even have time to nap in the noon. Busy pumping and latching and washing and sterilizing. Gosh only 1 week and I already lost my life :(

Actually I dun hv much time to watch. Just try to watch bit by bit. Think with #1 I actually managed to watch more. This LO constantly latching, barely got anytime for anything or anyone else. Damn sian...
This time round I express more than I latch coz I feel that I can control time better. So that i can rest while someone feeds. Latching requires a lot of patience because they drink and then doze or want to burp bla bla.

Express just get the job done and can rest or spend time with #1.

Wah you all mummies have a lot of energy leh.. I'm so tired every day I barely even have time to nap in the noon. Busy pumping and latching and washing and sterilizing. Gosh only 1 week and I already lost my life :(

I think coz u latch n express. I get wat u mean cos by the time u latch and express then change diaper then wash up, the bb starts crying there le.

I did wat little lamb did. Express n sterilise only n let my cl do the feeding from bottle when theres demand. Dats y have time in between to zz n surf net.

little lamb, how frequent do u express? Once every 3 hrs? I tried doing every 4 hrly but cl says too long le n will affect my milk supply. Ask me to shorten to 3 hrly.

The poly clinic imm need to call before hand to book? Any poly clinic oso ok rite?

Do u all still need to go bk to ur gynae for checkup after 1 mth? I was asked to go bk.

I think coz u latch n express. I get wat u mean cos by the time u latch and express then change diaper then wash up, the bb starts crying there le.

I did wat little lamb did. Express n sterilise only n let my cl do the feeding from bottle when theres demand. Dats y have time in between to zz n surf net.

little lamb, how frequent do u express? Once every 3 hrs? I tried doing every 4 hrly but cl says too long le n will affect my milk supply. Ask me to shorten to 3 hrly.
Your cl is right. At your stage. Should be between 2.5 to 3 Hrly pump. In the early days of newborn, I express every 2 Hrly. That was like first 2 weeks. Now that my LO is 7 weeks, I do it every 3 Hrly or of LO is awake I'll coincide with latching. At night it's between 3 to 4 Hrly. Frequent expressing helps in building supply.

The poly clinic imm need to call before hand to book? Any poly clinic oso ok rite?

Do u all still need to go bk to ur gynae for checkup after 1 mth? I was asked to go bk.
Better to go polyclinic under nhg cos they incl rotavirus in their schedule.

I understand it's no need to book. But I still called to make booking.

Yup I have to go back gynae on 6th week.

Your cl is right. At your stage. Should be between 2.5 to 3 Hrly pump. In the early days of newborn, I express every 2 Hrly. That was like first 2 weeks. Now that my LO is 7 weeks, I do it every 3 Hrly or of LO is awake I'll coincide with latching. At night it's between 3 to 4 Hrly. Frequent expressing helps in building supply.
Last.night my alarm didn't go off and in the end I only pumped one time and it was after 6 hrs. . Can see my supply decrease quite fast Sigh. Today doing power pump to try to build up again.

Last.night my alarm didn't go off and in the end I only pumped one time and it was after 6 hrs. . Can see my supply decrease quite fast Sigh. Today doing power pump to try to build up again.
Sigh, me find it hard to wake up to alarm these days. Sigh. How long you pump huh? I just do 20 Mins. Wonder if it's enough. Longest stretch is about 4.5 hours.

I also ordered ang ku kueh and hainanese yi bua from singapore mochi. Com... The order arrive today. Later i will take pic. It looks very nice and I very tempted to eat!!! But it's for tomorrow party. And I cannot eat coconut. Sigh!

Sigh, me find it hard to wake up to alarm these days. Sigh. How long you pump huh? I just do 20 Mins. Wonder if it's enough. Longest stretch is about 4.5 hours.
I pump 20 mins. Rest 10mins. Pump another 10mins. Yah I find it so hard to wake up also... sometimes I think... what the heck. Give fm la. Hahaha... but then when I manage to pump alot then the feeling is so accomplished.

Reactions: FFT
Yes poly clinic free! my daughter's pd charges $800++ for the full immunisation schedule and does not include doc fees of $50 for every visit. Add up will be more than 1k... so decided to go with polyclinic for #2 instead. Last time for #1 it was not free....

Only hep b 2nd dose free at poly clinics?

I pump 20 mins. Rest 10mins. Pump another 10mins. Yah I find it so hard to wake up also... sometimes I think... what the heck. Give fm la. Hahaha... but then when I manage to pump alot then the feeling is so accomplished.
i can't tell you the number of times when i thought like you, just give fm. but for the sake of immunity, will try to persevere. plus since still have milk, might as well keep giving.

This is the ang ku kueh and hainanese yi bua from Singaporemochi.com

Attachments

• 1400933553805.jpg
    1400933553805.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 150
i can't tell you the number of times when i thought like you, just give fm. but for the sake of immunity, will try to persevere. plus since still have milk, might as well keep giving.

Same sentiments. The thing tt keeps me going on now is (1) sake of bb health and (2) slim down!!!!

Vaccination get the basic ones free fr polyclinic. Our PD says now 5-in-1 given free. #1 we had to pay for it. So we will go polyclinic for the free jabs. Addl ones such chicken pox, pneumococcal we will go to pd.

Based on past experience, infants are placed in priority, so waiting time won't be too long.

Hmmm... My side is run by Singhealth. Guess I better call them and check if they hv all the required vaccines.

Cookiefleur,all kuehs are yummy..i still miss the kuehs but min has to order $50 ...have ordered all kind of the kuehs and all taste good.
The glutinous rice also good,is soft.

This is timely, wanna order Ang.ku Kueh fr another shop but they dun deliver...

[QUOTEi"mummy_baby2008, post: 7121596, member: 37632"]Having contractions now.. Wonder if it's my turn to pop?[/QUOTE]
When is ur edd?

Gosh.my baby blur liao start at midnite feed. Heard him kp cry wen to c.CL say he treated milk bottle teat as pacifier.faint sia he kp suckle as pacifier.we wait half hr end up nvr manage drink.then kp cry.giv him pacifier he no cry.
First i hear abt pacifier teat confusion@!!!!!!
End up 4 am then he normal drink the milk.bt nw same problm again.
Think nd stop pacifier!!

Has anyone used or bought a tummy wrap to help bind ur tummy back in shape? Is it effective?

This is timely, wanna order Ang.ku Kueh fr another shop but they dun deliver...
Good. I were unable to search for details in catering or cakes or confinemt food.
Baby full month is not yearly celebration so is good that some mummy shares thy experience.

Has anyone used or bought a tummy wrap to help bind ur tummy back in shape? Is it effective?
I used it for first week or so and then got lazy coz too hot and kept moving. My tummy went down fast but not because of binder coz I didn't gain much weight throughout pregnancy. Only 5kg.

Tummy binder's main objective is to hold the uterus and keep it in position while it slowly moves its way down.

This time round I express more than I latch coz I feel that I can control time better. So that i can rest while someone feeds. Latching requires a lot of patience because they drink and then doze or want to burp bla bla.

Express just get the job done and can rest or spend time with #1.
Me too! I prefer to express too..else my cl will be vry free..

Can also. But if you breastfeed it will go down really quickly. Breastfeeding burns calories really quickly. I've already lost weight until less than pre-preg weight and can even wear my pants that I couldn't wear before I was pregnant!
Wah so gd n fast! Is it bcos u express a lot? R u the sud mummy who pump out gallons, opps I mean 100 ml+ even after latching?

Mine very slow. Even for #1, I took 9mths-1 yr. I suspect age is a major factor... Ahem... Metabolic slow Liao...

For mummies who latch n express, do babies refuse to let u bottle feed? I recall for #1, die due Wanted me to latch, only accepted bottles fr other family mbrs...

Wah so gd n fast! Is it bcos u express a lot? R u the sud mummy who pump out gallons, opps I mean 100 ml+ even after latching?

Mine very slow. Even for #1, I took 9mths-1 yr. I suspect age is a major factor... Ahem... Metabolic slow Liao...
No not me. After latching maybe only 70ml. I express every 3 Hrly. With my #1 I lost weight quite quickly also.

Back