(2014/05) May 2014

its up to me, if I wan to b v sure then need the drip. I will see how's my condition on tat day.

Have u all decided on the PD?

omg ignorant is bliss..sometimes know too much too prepared wil b scare. ..I think they burst after epi right? so wont have pain when burst bag right?
I asked gynae abt strep b test. he said b4 dont hav doesnt mean give birth that time is clear, therefore the test is optional. if im scare, I can ask to put antibiotic drip during delivery... which many ppl dont. Im thinking if I shd.. sometimes think the discharge got smell but not v sure....
I think depending on how soon you opted for epi bah.

You ladies so cute talking bout all the prodding n bursting of water bag! But agree, it's very painful when they burst my water bag with the hook like too! I cried till nurse jab me in the thigh with something..... Can't recall what is was called.

You ladies so cute talking bout all the prodding n bursting of water bag! But agree, it's very painful when they burst my water bag with the hook like too! I cried till nurse jab me in the thigh with something..... Can't recall what is was called.
Oh will be painful ah??? Mine burst on its own after epidural for my #1... I thought I peed!
=p

Attachments

• 1397521763676.jpg
    1397521763676.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 412
Oh will be painful ah??? Mine burst on its own after epidural for my #1... I thought I peed!
=p

Haha its v fast. Feeling like kena pinch. Cos my water bag was burst for my first 2. One during early contractions n the second jus before birth.

The jab is vitamin K. To cease excessive bleeding. I had one big bruise on my thigh aft the thigh. Dont think i have a pic of tat now. But i rem it was really bad.

Haha its v fast. Feeling like kena pinch. Cos my water bag was burst for my first 2. One during early contractions n the second jus before birth.

The jab is vitamin K. To cease excessive bleeding. I had one big bruise on my thigh aft the thigh. Dont think i have a pic of tat now. But i rem it was really bad.
Did u tak epi tt time?

maybe he dont want to upset tat area in case I early labour cuz he was away. he said will chk for dilation this week... not sure if he will do the test or not...

been having pain at my wrist for abt a week. tot I sprain it cuz I use hands to support myself when I turn n get out of bed due to pelvic bone pain. went to see sinseh, he said its pregnancy hormones! this pregnancy my hormones really hay wire, suffer from so many funny ailments. ..wonder once bb out will it all disappear.

me too having pain at the pelvic bone, especially when i get up from my bed... at times i feel sudden sharp pain on my thighs oso...

Rainbowz, hope these screen shots can help explain the tea better. It's like camomile tea in terms that it is considered herbal and non caffeine.

Attachments

• 1397535717162.jpg
    1397535717162.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 353
  • 1397535728726.jpg
    1397535728726.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 360
  • 1397535740210.jpg
    1397535740210.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 354

Back