(2014/04) April 2014

mummies, anyone with a female gynae? I was with tmc the first time but my hb really dislikes the parking and inconvenience, anyone has another female gynae to recommend from parkway east or mt alvernia? thanks!

I just bought my folic acid from guardian yest and intend to only go the gynae when I am 6weeks :) now only 4 weeks from calculation..

how is everyone doing?

Hey adde ..
so your edd also in apr??? hehee.. i ask u this ques in the 2ww thread.. *high five*

Hi five blur02! I was hoping it would be on 1may but I use the babycenter calculator and it says 30 April.. hehe.. u are looking for a female gynae too? actually my previous one is quite good but my hb dont like and the waiting time is really long...

Hi five blur02! I was hoping it would be on 1may but I use the babycenter calculator and it says 30 April.. hehe.. u are looking for a female gynae too? actually my previous one is quite good but my hb dont like and the waiting time is really long...

hahaa u v cute leh.. kekeeee... nope i wil stay with my male gynae lah.. he helped me deliver my 2 gals mah.. and he got my history also.. so he knows how to handle me..
i dunno i this week go see him he will say me a not first.. ..

where are u delivering?

how come wont see you? but I am waiting til 1st week of sep then go i think..too early cant see anything.. hope our beans are healthy!

At gleneagles... as his clinic is at gleneagles. hehee.. Ohh.. yaya lor.. go @ 6wks + can hear h/b.. that why i waited until this week then go..Ohh.. i scared he will say like how come i so late then go find him... as i had a m/c in mar13.....

Hi Mummy Adde
I also same date as you. tested last Wed with clearblue, and Saturday with ClearBlue digital. I am going back to my gynae too at Gleneagles. I am only seeing him 14 September . Cant wait for the scan. I didn't want to visit too early as I am afraid that he will do transvaginal-scan if he cant see anything. He did once when I was preg with my #1.

Blur02 mummy, who is your gynae?

Hmm...I also can't join the FB group leh...it says page not found. I think someone started one previously also, and then I got a FB friend request but dunno if it's related to this group or not leh. Any feedback on Gleneagles maternity wards? My OB is a private one so I can choose between Mt. A, Mt. E, Gleneagles, TMC and Parkway East. I'm thinking of Gleneagles coz it's the nearest to my place...

Poohpooh: i rem u fr another thread! Congrats!! So exciting! I have booked an appt with dr heng tung lan fr parkway east, read reviews only and hoping she is good :) coz my first child was c sect so hopefully she can manage that well..

I also ms-ing every evening now, eat happily then end up vomit since last week..

Blur: if got choice of hospital i alwas heard mt a is good.. But i knoe gleneagles is just as terrific too..

Hi Mummies! Tested positive on CB last Fri, and gonna do another test this Sat just to confirm. How many times do u take the test just to cfm??

I've booked an appt with Dr. Paul Tseng at TMC for first week of Sep, hopefully all is well :) Is anyone using him? I'm hoping for a VBAC hence I'm approaching him. Hate that I'll have to continue visiting TMC (horrible parking) but hopefully will be able to deliver at Mt. A when the time comes.

This will be my #2. My first was born Feb 2011 and he's a super active toddler now!! He dropped all his naps when he turned 2. I am a sahm, so just wondering if there are any mummies in a similar situation? I always wondered how to look after a toddler while preggy!! I've no maid, and parents/pil are too busy to help much.

Can someone add me to the FB grp pls? [email protected] . Thanks!

Morning all mummies!

Mrsbunny: I used the stretchmark cream from Mothercare the last time, dunno if it is effective but I have no stretch marks..hehe

welcome princess! I took the test at least 3 times already..going to test one last time with the clearblue digital this sat too! good that u can stay hm to take care of the child but it is no easy feat too, i was also wondering how to cope with no.1 while expecting no.2 and when born...i think will manage somehow.. no maid, parents/pil are not staying with us...no.1 goes to infantcare while I work now..

think it will be rather tiring but we give each other support ya!

Poohpooh80, you need to provide us with your email address to add you in the Fb group. Think a lot if mummies prefer to chat in Fb than in forum, come join us :)

Hi all,

anyone of you just tested postive last week? Are you already experiencing any differences in your body, though it is still early.

Im just kinda worried every single day, cant sleep soundly. always worried about sleeping on my side. yesterday night wokeup and 5am and couldnt get back to sleep. These few days i often feel hungry..

Went to see gynae last friday, guess it was too early to see anything. Will be visiting the gynae again next friday..

As all friends here understand how worrying it can be when you dont see the beanie yet..just hope everything is fine..

Poohpooh80 : my gynae is Dr Fong Chuan Wee .. He delivered my 2 gals. So i feel more comfy with him... and he know my history mah..

Hi Adde, my female gynae, Dr Kang Wee from Mount A. Will be gg for my first appt this sat. Usually, gynae will wait till 6-7 weeks to see u so that they are able to detect bb h/b...

Anyone start apply stretch mark cream? Any good brand to intro?
I just bought Bio Oil from Guardian last weekend. But can only use from 2nd trimester onwards....I asked my mum whether she had stretchmarks when she had me and my bro...that's when I found out she doesn't even know what stretchmark looks like!!! Heng ah hopefully I get her good genes...

Morning all mummies!

Mrsbunny: I used the stretchmark cream from Mothercare the last time, dunno if it is effective but I have no stretch marks..hehe

welcome princess! I took the test at least 3 times already..going to test one last time with the clearblue digital this sat too! good that u can stay hm to take care of the child but it is no easy feat too, i was also wondering how to cope with no.1 while expecting no.2 and when born...i think will manage somehow.. no maid, parents/pil are not staying with us...no.1 goes to infantcare while I work now..

think it will be rather tiring but we give each other support ya!

what is the brand from mothercare??

Mrsbunny: it is their house brand, range of products from Mothercare itself..

Please add me to the group can? [email protected] thanks!!

Sum05: don't be too worried thou it is normal til we see the scan.. Just think or read abt motherhood stuff or magazine n stay happy.. I sleep like pig everyday,.ha.. The only change I felt was the morning sickness.. Mine is evening sickness actually...

Hihi mommies to be,

I have tested positive few days ago. Expecting my #2. EDD end Apr.
My gal @ 26mths old is soooo excited & all ready to welcome this little baby.

Kindly add me to the FB group pls. Thanks:)
[email protected]

@Mrs bunny, i also wonder is the group created/anyone adding..hmm...

I also have some slight cramp at the tummy area, just ask myself to relax and move lesser.. u too?

Mummies.. do u all experience watery & loose stools during these period??? I surf online and it said cos of a lot of water intake.. but i reli take lots of water recently, cos i keep feeling thirsty.. U all having this prob?? And hor v weird, my lips still like v dry and will crack until bleed... aiyooo..

Yippy! I joined the group already!! Thank you so much! Hope i can be with the group throughout this period.;)

@Mrs bunny, i also wonder is the group created/anyone adding..hmm...

I also have some slight cramp at the tummy area, just ask myself to relax and move lesser.. u too?

yaya, i have also.. sometime slping position not right will cramp too. LOL..

so actuali if i use CB on 11/8, i will get the "pregnant" word too hor?? Can i say this???
Cos CB can capture even v low HCG right...
So maybe end up we same same.. same AF, same test date, same due date wahahaaaa...
Yes if u use CB tat time should be able to c le.
yes we should be normal. today jus went for the 2nd scan. hehe saw the heartbeat le!! so happy. its 6w6d now. EDD 17 April. waiting to hear fr u soon! hee

Yes if u use CB tat time should be able to c le.
yes we should be normal. today jus went for the 2nd scan. hehe saw the heartbeat le!! so happy. its 6w6d now. EDD 17 April. waiting to hear fr u soon! hee

woohoo.. feel so happy for u!!!
My turn is tml.. Kind of worried + nervous... So we are normal!! Ok great... that means i shld be ard 6weeks + also.. When is the last visit when doc said u are 5weeks plus only?? last week sat??

erm, dont think i got block ba. but i still never get any request ahh.. :( is there any way i can join the group myself? how come the group cannot be search?
I already invited and now the system don't allow me to invite anymore. Maybe wait for awhile. It's a secret group hence cannot be searched

woohoo.. feel so happy for u!!!
My turn is tml.. Kind of worried + nervous... So we are normal!! Ok great... that means i shld be ard 6weeks + also.. When is the last visit when doc said u are 5weeks plus only?? last week sat??
hehe hear fr ur gd news tml.. today i went alone. hubby got to work. hai he missed it.
ya i went for my first scan on 17 aug (sat) which is 5w plus.

Back