First Code Academy – Weekly Coding Classes
Prepare your child for the future by learning how to code! This January, we are running courses for both beginner and advanced learners. Choose from Robotics and Hardware to Mobile Development, Web Programming and more!
- Check out these introductory level classes for beginner learners:
- Playful Discovery of Robotics (age 6-8): Learn computational thinking and programming to move robots through obstacles.
- AppJamming (age 9 & above): Make your own App! / Mobile App Development
Starting week of January 3 to Week of February 28 (9 weeks)
Class duration: 1.5 hours
Classes Availability: Tuesday to Saturday
Wondering what are the benefits of being a First Code student? Check them out below:
1) Genius Hour: Exclusive free sessions for our students to drop by our campus to ask coding related questions, request help for school robotics projects or personal projects and join our students winning awards at MIT.
2) Demo Day: Special platform for our students to showcase what they have learnt in class and share their coding experience with their family and friends!
3) Structured roadmap: Starting with blocks-based programming, students follow our curriculum roadmap to progressively build up foundational understanding of computational logic.
Want to find out more? Click here!
We are at 61 Stamford Road #04-13, Stamford Court, Singapore 178892.
Contact us at email@example.com or +65 6820 2633 to find out more!