The Conscious Festival Powered by Holland & Barrett
Sat Nov 2 @ 11:00 am - Sun Nov 3 @ 7:00 pm
Powered by Holland & Barrett, The Conscious Festival by Green Is The New Black is returning to The Lion City. The fifth edition will take place at South Beach, a sprawling eco-lifestyle destination in the heart of Singapore.
At this zero- waste and vegan event where fun and sustainability go hand in hand, everyone can be an activist. The festival’s famous marketplace will feature more than 100 mindful brands, transformative talks, delicious and healthy eats, organic alcohol, interactive art, and games with a purpose.
The Conscious Festival empowers individuals to #LiveMoreConsciously through a mindful MARKETPLACE (free entry) and transformational TALKS (ticketed). Walk away armed with #LittleGreenSteps that will carry you forward in your journey towards a more sustainable life.
- This year’s Conscious Festival will be entirely vegan, a first for the Singapore event
- The MARKETPLACE will have over 100 mindful brand pop-ups and 20 edutainment booths by NGOs
- A series of activism through art, mini-workshops as well as a lively atmosphere with local bands and entertainers
- Four transformative sessions packed full of juicy actionable insights that will empower you to change your life, including inspiring keynotes, engaging workshops, wellness breaks, and action kits.
Edu-tainment NGOs will be educating guests through entertaining activities and games, and including WWF, Conservation International, Seven Clean Seas and many more. Expect fun for the whole family.
Green Warriors Exhibition The third annual list of Green Warriors will also be showcased as an exhibition at the Festival. Thirty eco-game changers from around the region will be celebrated in a special photo exhibition by acclaimed photographer Alex Marco.
While the event is FREE TO ENTER for the public, there is a modest ticket fee for the TALKS. This year, GITNB will be donating a large portion of ticket sales to planting trees.
● For all updates, guests can log on to the event page (https://www.facebook.com/events/855138511524643/)
● Guests can register for free entry here (https://tinyurl.com/CFSG2019)
● Tickets for the TALKS are available here