Pokémon Carnival at Sentosa Cove Village
Sat Jun 15 @ 5:00 pm - Sun Jun 30 @ 9:00 pm
Haven’t had enough of Pokémon? Get ready for a big adventure, as hundreds of Pokémon will be descending upon Singapore this June school holidays as part of the Pokémon Carnival at Sentosa Cove Village!
• This is the first time in Asia where fans will be able to see all 403 Pokémon from the Pokémon from the Alola region in one place
• The hugely popular Pikachu Parade is back! If you missed it the last time round, make sure you’re there for this one!
• Complete the Pokémon Adventure around Sentosa Cove Village and you could walk away with Pokémon plushies
• Meet-and-greet sessions with your favourite Pokémon
Excited yet? Read on for the details…
Find ‘em all on an exciting Pokémon Adventure
Grab a Pokémon plushie during the Carnival by participating in the Pokémon Adventure. To start the Adventure:
- Submit a receipt – showing any spending in Sentosa in the month of June 2019 — to the redemption booth located at Sentosa Cove Village. (The receipt can be from any retail shops, attractions, hotels as well as food and beverage outlets across Sentosa Island.)
- You will receive a Pokémon Adventure activity booklet and carnival game vouchers.
- Complete the Adventure by correctly answering questions about the various Alola form Pokémon – just scan the QR codes on the Pokémon standees around Sentosa Cove Village for the information.
- Once the booklet is completed, redeem a Pokémon plushie at the redemption booth, while stocks last!
Crowd favourites Pikachu Parade and Meet & Greet await
The popular 15-minute Pikachu Parade will be happening between 16 and 30 June 2019, where you can bop alongside the dancing Pikachu!
Dates 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28 and 30 June 2019
Where Sentosa Cove Village concourse
On days when the Parade does not take place, you can look forward to meet & greet sessions with Pikachu at the Pokémon Carnival.
Dates 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25 27 and 29 June 2019
Times 7pm and 8.15pm
Movies under the stars, games and Pokémon photo points
With the Carnival games vouchers, you will also be able to enjoy other fun Pokémon-themed activities – from catching Pokémon to identifying the different Pokémon elements. Players who complete the four Carnival games will win a set of Pokémon stickers, while stocks last.
That’s not all. Snap photos with different Pokémon inflatables at various photo points, including a five-metre-tall Pikachu, or let the kids enjoy the Pokémon-themed inflatable slide and ball pit.
You can also enjoy various family-friendly movies under the stars at Sentosa Cove Village on Saturdays and Sundays between 15 and 30 June 2019 (except 29 June 2019). It’s the perfect way to spend time with loved ones.
Getting to Sentosa Cove
Get to the Pokémon Carnival via these travel modes:
- Public transport
– Guests entering in taxis and private hire cars can simply drop off at Sentosa Cove Village.
– Hop on the shuttle bus from HarbourFront Bus Interchange to Sentosa Cove Village. A $2 fare applies, payable by EZ-Link card.
– Take advantage of the free shuttle bus that will ply between Beach Station and Sentosa Cove Village between 15 June and 30 June 2019, from 5pm. The schedule is as follows:
|Beach Station to
Sentosa Cove Village
|5.00 PM||5.30 PM||6.00 PM||6.30 PM|
|7.00 PM||7.30 PM||8.00 PM||8.30 PM*|
|Sentosa Cove Village to
|5.15 PM||5.45 PM||6.15 PM||6.45 PM||7.15 PM||7.45 PM|
|8.15 PM||8.45 PM||9.00 PM||9.15 PM||9.30PM **|
|*(last shuttle towards Sentosa Cove Village)
**(last shuttle towards Beach Station)
– Drive in and park at the Sentosa Cove Village carpark.
– Parking charges: $0.02 per minute between 7am – 5pm; and $2.40 per entry between 5.01pm – 6.59am.
– Guests may also choose to park at the Beach Station Carpark, where the same charges apply, and take the free shuttle bus.