Glowing Ocean at S.E.A. Aquarium in Resorts World Sentosa (RWS)
Nov 23, 2018 @ 9:30 am - Jan 6, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Have a bright Christmas like no other at S.E.A. Aquarium in Resorts World Sentosa, as it transforms into Southeast Asia’s first-ever Glowing Ocean this festive season
You’ve been to the S.E.A. Aquarium, yes, but we can bet that you’ve never quite seen it like it is now: a mystical water wonderland filled with glowing sea creatures and stunning light art installations. What’s more, you’ll get to watch a never-before-seen underwater LED dive appearance amongst marine life.
There are five multi-sensory zones to explore:
- Glow Room: discover the difference between biofluorescent and bioluminescent animals. You can also pen down your greetings with glow-in-the-dark ink.
- Crazy Colourful Corals: gaze at wondrous coral colonies and step into an immersive art installation inspired by flowing coral tentacles.
- Imaginarium: transport yourself into the depths of the underwater world
- Joyous Jiggly Jellies: marvel at mesmerising sea jellies illuminating hues of colours in newly-enhanced habitats
- Abyssal Zone: view mysterious deep sea creatures in a holographic experience
And what’s Christmas without Santa? For the first time, S.E.A. Aquarium introduces an underwater appearance with divers in specially customised LED suits as they swim alongside 40,000 marine residents such as majestic manta rays and zebra sharks at the iconic Open Ocean Habitat. In addition, crowd favourites such as Scuba Santa and Elves will make a comeback with their cheeky underwater antics as they dive amongst fishy friends.
Singapore Residents enjoy online discounts on bundled admission at only S$30 for an adult one-day ticket (U.P. S$45) to both S.E.A. Aquarium and The Maritime Experiential Museum (with a minimum purchase of two adult tickets).