Preggie Friends Since 2003

Hi M2B, Hong,

Apart from her poor agar-ation, i cannot fault my gynae.. haha

Hi Hong,

No leh.. i'm still having a runny nose.

Sabah.. it's just very different from peninsular msia, there're not many high rise and it's not overly populated. It doesn't even feel like it's part of msia.

Weather, same as singapore. Hot and humid.

The resort we stayed at has a very good kids club. Plenty of interesting activities for kids in a safe, comfortable and very clean environment. We left joey and her friends at the kids club while we went shopping, massaging and makan'ing.

It's a place worth visiting to relax your body and soul. We flew Tiger Airways and paid only $600 for 2 Adults, 1 kid and 1 infant.

good morning mummies!
me still here...

preggie
no change to the date.. will see if these 2 days zach wanna come out naturally, if not will go for induce on 10 jun.

Morning, Chris haven't reported yet?

I brot CY to the "Dinosaur in the Gardens" show at the National Museum yday. It was good! The dino puppets were really life-like, even the adults were very entertained.

Preggie,

Your gynae's agar-ation is really bad lor... Gal become boy, heavy become light...

Preggie,
sound like a good place to try out.

Trans,
CY still interested in Transformer. Can the kids watch the movie? There is this mascot of Transformer at Downtown east.

hi chris,
enjoy your last few days b4 baby pops. is your girl still attending lollipop? she went for the art outing at zoo last weekend? mine went on saturday. we went along too. terribly crowded. the group arrived earlier and i forgot to get mobile no. from teacher, so walked around 1.5 hours in the tens of thousands of crowd b4 i found them.

hi preggie,
your hol pics very nice..the kids club look fun. tiger air was having those $1 tix promotion all in, including taxes..but of course, very fast snapped up. i very keen on macau leh.

hi masshiro
was abt to ask u abt lollipop zoo outing too! ash went on sun bcoz got her fav teacher... end up it started raining ard 12pm... wow must be a hard search, the zoo is so big! but i tink they are nice in organising such trips.. they only collected money for entrance and lunch.. but they still include coaches to the zoo and tram rides.. ur boy enjoy the classes? ash love them and i tink they are gd in letting the kids use diff kind of materials for drawing..

Hong,

CY still likes Transformers, will be bringing him to watch the movie when it is screened. I know about the meet and greet in Downtown East but I tink it is the same one in Taka the last time, so not very interested.

Chris,

Tonite is THE NIGHT?

Morning,

Chris, so preparing now? U are going in tmr morning?

Trans,
if the movie is PG, can the kids still watch?
We have not brot Julian for the meet and greet, may bring him down this time.

good morning mummies!

trans/hong
ya gg in today midnight.. tummy has been feeling queasy whole morning though..

Chris,
All the best! Must be feeling happy to see Zach soon.
happy.gif

Hi Chris,
It didn't rain on Saturday so lucky. But it was tiring going round the zoo looking, and it was really very very crowded. I like the teachers in the school. All very nice and very patient with the kids. They are also not as commmercial as other schools I feel. And yes, the materials they provide for the kids are very varied.

They didn't get to go to the kids playground area though. By the time they finished the elephant show and drawing, time for lunch.

Wow...so exciting. you checking in tonight. keep us posted.

Hong,
I see you tom. Must remember to bring camera. I very forgetful recently. Oh actually not recently lah..always

good morning mummies!
greeting from mt a! i am pleased to announce the arrival of zachary lay on 10 jun at 12.41pm, weighing 3.33kg, length of 50cm. bb & mummy are doing well
happy.gif

Chris,
Congrats! Baby is of good weight and he has got a lot of hair!

Mummies,
I went to visit my ex financial controller yesterday. He's working for a new coy and has been trying to bring me over to join his team. While I was sitting in his room talking to him, I imagine myself as a working mummy again. Dunno why, but I just don't seem to yearn for working life anymore. Looking around his office, thinking about the work and polities that I have to face, I felt so tired. To give up the things that I enjoy to do now for this kind of corporate life, I really feel so sian. Hazi, I think I'm getting lazy!

Linda,
How long have u rest from work? My sister has the same thing when she stop working for 6 months to look after her son. She seems to lost the passion in her work now.

Hong,

Till now is close to 6 months liao. I don't mind my work but is really tired of the polities that most offices have. As well as the "mask" that most people put on. I have been back stab by my staff in my last job. Till now, it still hurt as I'm the one who brought her in my ex coy and gave her a salary higher then market rate. We used to be ex-colleagues who are very close.

Maybe it's just a phase that will pass soon? Is your sister working now? I think I have to rest from work for at least another year.

Linda,
So the incident that pull u off. It is kind of scary that no one can be trusted.

She is back to workforce but very picky with her job search.

Hi Mummies
Survived 2 weeks maidless.

chris
Congrats!!! Great that both u and bb doing well.

linda
Me being practical, if ur income is not needed twds the household, and you are ok with staying home, then continue doing so loh.

Yah, office politics is stimes irritating.. all we want is to do a good job and go home, right?
Even collicks, you also don't know how sincere they are..

preggie
Your trip sounds interesting.
So, did you get to shop?
I went to the hotel website and it looks great, esp the looking after kids part... attractive for me/hb...

Hi StyloBB,

This is a hotel i'll recommend for all parents. Their service is impeccable! The kids club can keep your kids entertained the whole day. They even feed them for you! They have t-shirt painting, kite flying, at no extra cost.

The kids are happy, we are happy...

Next week, we are going to Rasa Sentosa for a kindy group "retreat". Am depending on the kids club to keep our children entertained again.

Shopping - yes we did.. Went to 1Borneo which is the largest shopping centre in KK. Went berserk at Roxy coz they have 15% discount and if you buy RM200, there's an additional 20%.

cla
I need the article on "having your kids eat right - happy and healthy kid" (can't remember the exact topic, but something like that). I think is around page 64?? Thanks so much.

Halo Mommies!
On leave from Wed to Fri coz signed Raine up for a 3-days Mandarin S&D class...drop her off and went shopping...but GSS doesnt seem that attractive this year...

We are seriously sourcing for properties near my mom place now coz next year Raine needs to enrol for P1.

Chris,
Zach looks so cute! Enjoy his NB days...they will pass so fast. Glad you and Zach are doing well.
happy.gif

Linda,
You must have felt so sad when your ex-coll (cum close fren) did that to you...well, I agree some people just put on a mask infront of others...move on, hope you can find a good coy with good colls when you decided to return to the workforce.

good morning mummies!
'enjoying' my confinement now.. hehe.. luckily these few days not very hot..

m2b
nothing to buy at gss ah.. hehe.. sure or not..

Good Morning Mommies!

Chris,
Enjoying your confinement ah? heehee
Zach ok? You look after at nite or cf nanny?

Really nothing much in GSS leh...the top I bgt from Southaven is not on sale 1 too...but think Gap sale is not bad...

Mango sale starts today!

good morning mummies!

m2b
ya ya enjoy sia.. hehe, this one is easier than the prev one tho.. mayb diff cf nanny, the food she cook is nicer and she dun disturb me so much like the prev one... i have started my massage on mon.. hopefully to get rid of my tummy hehe.. she said my tummy is big, not flabby, shd be ok.. hehe..
i leave zach to nanny at nite... enjoying my 1st mth sleep first hehe

hey let me know when zara sale.. i hv been waiting for it hehe

Good morning mommies!

Joey came home with her eye check report yesterday. Her eyesight is normal.. heng ah!

She was supposed to complete a colouring project and submit it today but i realised that i've forgotten to ask her to do it last night... So when i asked her what should we do, she calmly said, "I will tell 孙老师, 我很忙,没时间".

I wonder what the teacher will say! hahaa

Hi M2B,

We are in the same boat... Ppty hunting. Are you selling your place? I just received the valuation of my house. Still in 2 minds about selling it.

Hi Chris,

I went to the robinsons, OG sale last sat. I think the GSS is ok leh... my mom and I bought quite a bit of stuff! haha..

I bought some playskool toys for Jamie at a good discount. Got a playskool bag which came with car keys, hp, mirror for only $5! Very good value for money.

Chris
Haha, ya, enjoy your sleep 1st...me down w a bad sore throat...wana see doc this morning b4 heading to office but clinic not open yet...hiaz

I also waiting for Zara Sale!

Preggie,
Yup, we shd be getting our valuation report this week...planning to sell 1st...the properties near my mom pl are so ex leh...

My neighbours are looking at a place at your current pl leh coz her mom stayed at Tanjong Pagar!

Shopping, for me, nothing much leh...

I'm planning for Mae's 1st birthday next month...time passed too fast...

Hi M2B,

Are you planning on pte or HDB? Our valuation was not too bad.... but i really cannot bear to sell. Well, i've got 3 mths to decide and to find a new home.

Your neighbours wanna buy my house? hehee

What do you plan to do for Mae's bday? Yes.. somehow the 2nd one seems to grow faster than the first kid! Hahaa

Have you planned how to celebrate her 1YO? I'm thinking of either doing a small family celebration for her or take her overseas.

Hi Chris,

Zara no sale yet. Didn't check out Gap though... now i hardly go to Gap.

Preggie

We are looking at private ard my mom pl now but abit on the high side leh...shall see how...yalor 3mths to decide...

Hehe, where is your exact location? Can PM me and I fwd to my neighbour?

Definitely celebrating Mae's 1yo coz never do full mth celebration for her...will be having a small party for her...done up a bday banner for her liao, now thinking of cakes and caterers...

Yes yes, I agreed #2 seem so much faster than #1...I hope time will slow down abit...

Morning Mummies!

Preggie / M2B,

I'm joining you guys for ppty hunting. In fact, I'm attending a serminer at HDB hub on 15th Aug to know more about selling on our own. Wanted to save on the agent commission but dunno if I'm able to do it since my dd is on Oct09! Shall do it once my parent is settled, hopefully will be before Sep so that we can move in time for Ryan's 1st day of school!

I kinda bu she de to move to the north.

Chris,

You ah, doing confinement still can't stop your flower legs! Buay tahan! Everything fine?

Hi M2B,

Your mom side.. would be lavender? Like Citylights?

Yes.. i also hope time will slow down a little.. i'm missing so much of jamie's growing up. Everyday she has a new pattern!!

Hi Linda,

You moving to upper thomson side? Nearer to Ai Tong? We are viewing a ppty near Ai Tong.

Linda & Preggie
Hiaz, the things parents do for their kids...

Linda
How is your pregnancy progressing?

Preggie,
Citylights so NICE! But then too ex lah, went to view last Sun...so far, we viewed City Square, Citylights and Kovan Melody...City Square is the nearest liao but also ex...hiaz...that unit we viewed got such nice view...can see the flyer...

linda
how's ur preg? moving in to last trimester liao rite? still hv to settle ur hse.. by 3rd trimester esp last mth.. i too heavy and tired to do anything. so hopefully u settle ur hse soon!

m2b/dap
gap still having the 30% sale plus extra for uob?
i tink gap online sale with the 25% recently is better.
even if zara sale now.. i oso cant go.. sob sob.. mayb ask my mum/fren to look see for me lor..

Chris
Linda where got so fast 3rd tri? Her EDD in Oct leh...

Yap, GAP still having the 30% discount and additional 10% for 3pcs and above and 10% UOB discount...

Preggie
Yup, can see from that 18th flr unit and it is asking $950k for 2 rooms leh!!! I cannot afford lah...

Preggie,

Which ppty are you seeing? We wanted to employ a maid to help out with my mil when my 2nd one comes out. But she don't want. Told me maid = trouble so she don't want trouble. We were looking at ppty in AMK/YCK then. But now, becuase of that, we will be looking at ppty in Sin Ming area where Ai Tong is within walking distance.

M2B/Chris,

My this baby don't like the foods that I like (Fish.soup) but love junk foods (Maggie mee/twistes) So I'm having more junk foods nowadays! A lot of people have been telling me I don't look preggie, that includes DJD. They said I just look like a fat Linda! Dunno if I will put on a lot in my last tri. I hope not!

I'm still going swimming nowadays. Though going on to 3 tri, but I seem to swim more laps every time I go! Last Mon, I did a 25laps swim. Due to my swimming, I'm having a rather easy pregnancy. No cramps, no swelling so far and I hope this will continue till last tri.

Wow, flyer view! That's great!!! I would guess that will be over 1000k!

good morning mummies!

m2b
tink gap will hv the 50% discount soon, but dun tink i will hv chance to go la..
hehe.. i fly the time for her mah.. she shd be in her 2nd trimester now hor..

linda
fat linda! haha.. i hv been do the massage since mon. hopefully can lose all my preg weight soon.. i still got abt 4kg to go...

Hi Linda,

We are looking at some ppty at Casuarina and Nemesu... these places not very far from ang mo kio ave 1. We took a drive around that estate last night and it looks quite ok leh.. got food places, got uni (next time can rent out when we upgrade), got petrol station, next time got Thomson MRT...

This weekend gonna see 3 ppties at that area.. We saw one we quite like and have already "imagined" how we wanna renovate the place. hahaa... counting our eggs even before it's hatched!

Hi M2B,

That's expensive! So it's abt over $1k psf? My friend just bought a 2 bedroom unit at Tiong Bahru for 1.05mil.

Good Morning Mommies!
Down w flu and cough so on MC last Fri but now still havent recover...

Linda,
Good that you are still exercising...now can eat eat, after birth, then diet and exercise to lose all the extra weight.
happy.gif

Preggie,
We been to see more units last weekend...love 1 unit so much coz it is so nicely done up so practically no need reno or touch up and can shift in liao but price also very high so shall see how...

Back