Preggie Friends Since 2003

Here liao!

Good, preggie, u changed otherwise u lose ur bonus for year-end.. this is DDJD speaking...!!

M2b, u deserve a prize for giving the name...hehe, we shud hv had a contest.. haha...

Beta inform hong, trans, jas, bbgal, melody, colt, ???? who else.....

Hi ,
saw the new thread ..
happy.gif

halo mummies
reporting!!

pc of bad news for the new thread.. i lost my hp
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
this is the 1st i have lost my hp and its the most ex (not forgetting biggest) hp i owned...

Oh dear, how come I feel that my position is been treaten?? 1st by preggie now by chris?!

Chris,
What happen? how do you lost your hp? But look it in another way... If old one didn't go, new ones won't come!

preggie
Looks like we are one of the pioneers of this forum...

chris
Alamak, wat happened?? the ex one? how did u lose it? haiyoh... any confi stuff inside or not??

linda
Why do u feel threatened???

minnie
Back to shirt, I dun think I'm XS lah, more likely an M... I won't die die squeeze myself into XS...

cla
Hey, Giordano stimes is not cheap ok...

Hi pple,
i thot i lose my way. I am so used to "new moms".

Chris,
u lose ur HP in the office or lunch time? Ur HP too obvious.

Cherly,
personally, i think it is more worth to invest on watch. My bag doesnt last very long and i dun really know how to take care so if i get an exp bag and misuse it will be very sayang.

I ever wanted to get another gd watch but i wasnt the type who will look at my outfit and select accessories to match it. I am quite a lazy person and also a last min kind who rush here and there. 1 watch is gd enough cos nothing to chose.

Infact Law is more willing to buy me a watch then diamond leh.

Omega is a gd watch, very elegant. Even Law wanted to get one.

Good morning mummies.

Stylobb,

Giodarno ladies is very exp too.

Chris,

Hehe, now can shop for new hp liao lor. Will we see your "pte" pics on internet one day?

Hong,

Agreed, is better to invest a watch than a bag.

<font size="+1">Morning Mummies!!!</font>

hong
U can bookmark this thread loh... time to start anew ... haha
Agree watch is a beta investment

good morning mummies
still not no. 1 today...
pf very upset that i lost the hp, bcoz he cant use it in his co and ask me to use end up i lost it... no confid stuff lah, just family photos lor... sob sob... so heartpain...

linda
i using my old hp lah.. where dare to buy new hp, sure kena scolding from pf...

stylo
ya the ex one...

hong
no lah, i tink i put it on my lap when in the car and it must have dropped off when i alighted, either at my mil place or my place downstairs... funny the hp so big drop i oso din realise...

Chris,

Security getting tighter at our permises. Today onwards, we need to show our hp when we enter and go out of our coy.

Morning Mummies!!

Me also found my way here....

Stylobb,

M is definitely too big for you. Prob same as me, S size. Cos their cutting is pretty wide...

Chris,

Which Hp did you lose? Could it be somewhere at home or in the car? Inside Ash bag??

Cherly,

Ya, Gio ladies is v ex. I'd rather get Massimo Dutti or Raoul if I am gonna pay $99 for a shirt!!

Trans reporting!

Chris,

You lost the DLK handphone? How did it happened? To engrossed with shopping dat you forget your phone?

cherly
sekali that person has more than one hp and din show?

minnie
pf just bot hp ipaq phone and since his co cant use camera hp, he asked me to use it and he is hapi just playing with it during weekends lor... no lah, very sure lost liao, ransacked the whole car and every possible place and cant find...

trans
ya, that dlk hp.
no, i alighted early to go bpp to buy something and when i took out my wallet to pay, my hp already not in my bag. i tot dropped in pf car but alas....

argggh, no mood to work man..

chris,

OIC. If I were u, oso no mood to work. I once had my hp stolen from my office desk, very upset too. Oso a relatively new phone, &amp; the 1st hp dat was bot specially for me.

Good Morning Mommies!

Hi Stylobb,
What prize I got??!! Heehee I thought of this name coz we know each other since 2003 and we were preggie then. Time flies, it is 3 years liao. :p

Hi Cla,
Yalor, we talk talk only lah I oso still wearing non-branded and cheap stuff wat Cannot afford really high-end stuffs lah.

Hi Chris,
You lose your HP mobile? Aiyo, sure heartpain man.
I oso lost my Nokia 6680 the same way you lost yours and I was like such a bulky phone dropped, no sound 1 meh??!! That phone also less than 3mths old. Hiazzz
Cheer up okay?

Hi Minnie,
Why dun you organize a VS spree here? I will be interested too heehee

Good morning Mummies!

Seem that nowadays I'm one of the "latest" mummy.

Stylobb,
I felt threaten cos my sotong title seem to be more suitable for other mummies??

Minnie,
Don't like this lah. I own a Gio Ladies top leh. Material good meh.. very soft. I like what you descide.... wide.. hahahaha

Stylobb,
No lah you don't need the M I think S will be suitable for you.

Cla,
Yalor we always talk talk. Anyway, talk also don't need $$ meh hee... FYI, I own close to 10 gio tops leh....

Hong,
Watch is a good investment I agreed. I'm also aiming to buy another one but will not be in the near furture unless I got bonus?!

Chris,

Security will check bag too.
Yalor, if i were you also bo xin to work. Anyway, i am so sleepy now, hesitating should i take half day to go home and sleep.

Minnie,

VS cutting wide then sure cant fit me lor.

Linda,

What watch u aiming?

Cherly,

I think their XXS maybe can fit you....

Chris/Stylobb,

My boss just asked me to book TDWP for my whole dept tomorrow afternoon!!! After dat, go high-tea... Dept outing/bonding woh.. Hee...

Hi Mummies,

Me reporting here too...
So long never post here liao, but been reading the thread regularly.. have been very busy!!
A great news to share, I finally got a home myself!!! Just applied for a flat abt 3mths ago.. and collecting keys soon!!! Been waiting for this moment for so long!!
happy.gif

cherly
feel beta now lah. mayb getting a new one tonight. hehe

minnie
at least your boss got taste, watch tdwp. pf asked my co chose such a lan movie, i told him free one dun hiam liao... now watch movie so ex somemore...

Congrats Colt!

Finally got a home to call your own! I have yet to get my "dream" house. So now you are excited over how to renovate your house??

Cherly,
Don't make me envy leh... I don't have the luxury of so many leaves to say I want to take half day for sleeping!

What watch I'm aiming ah? I always like Rado lor. And I got a black one liao. So I might be getting a haiyo, what colour you call that? they have a gayish kind of colour and I like it very much. So both watches can match with all clothing!!! I like B&amp;M too. see how lah... say say only... ask me to spend that kind of $$ on watches?! Have to think twice + 3 + 4 times!

Minnie,
Wow, you boss good ah... got this kind of "entertainment" for you guys.... no wonder you have stayed there for so long!

Colt, conrats! Where is ur new place?

Linda,
The way i spent like u just got a big bonus leh.
u ask the watch boutique if they can let u trade in ur coach bags for a watch. hahaha..
Aiya, u dun buy so many bags lah and u can get one decent high end watch liao.

chris,
heartache for u too cos the ipad doesnt come cheap. Now i thot of getting a electronic diary to note down my appt n work schedule. Law got an old palm Vx that he is not using. i thot of taking over cos this got no camera n memory card. B4 i took my action, my beloved daughter dun know how she did it, drop the palm and now cannot use liao. Haizzz

Cherly,
so it is ok for Ben to spend the $$ to get u one omega watch. May be the next few yrs u ask him not to get u anymore gift lor since the watch so ex.

Hi Minnie,
Hehe, wo bu gan sabo you lah. Just thot if a few of us are interested then can join together mah. :p

Hi Chris,
So which new hp you aiming? PF buying for you ah?

Hi DJD, Hong &amp; Linda,
I also aiming for a new watch for so long liaoJust in March, got chong dong to buy it on the spot but luckily, I controlled myself well. Heehee

Linda,Hong,

Thank you!! Ya, finally a place to call my own..
now looking forward to collect the keys..

Actually we quite kiasu, during this 3mth wait, already go around looking for ID firm to get quote and already signed up with 1 designer liao..
almost done with the design liao..
My new flat is still in north - sembawang...

Colt,
ok we go ur place 4 gathering once ur hse is ready. Must inform us when ready hor, dun go hiding ah. haha.

Stylo, Cherly,
i went to get ZA foundation cos i need it on 25 sept n bodyshop stock is still not in.

I asked a few branded foundation and realised the casing is another price. The whole set end up ard $80. A bit out of my budget.

M2B,
wat watch u aiming? Tag?

Mummies,

Our this thread getting interesting. Last few days was discussing bags, now is VS and watches.

M2B,

Yalor what watch u aiming?

Linda,

That's why i thought for 6yrs but still no action on the watch.

Hong,

So have you got your foundation?

Colt,

Congrats, finally got yr own home.

Chris,

pf buy you as a gift to ease yr heartpain?

hong
ya the ipaq can buy a LV liao..
haha i tink if ash is the one who lost the hp pf wun be so upset...

m2b
aiming v3x since now quite good price...
wat watch u wanna buy?

m2b/djd
sorry hor its my mum, she say use my dad line to upgrade then she pay the rest. quite cheap lah, after my old hp trade in only need to pay $98.

chris! how u relate the ipad with LV. "fu le ni"

Law got his v3x, pic very clear. Samsung new phone is so thin n light.

Gd Afternoon Mommies,

Welcome to this thread! Are we missing any one? Better let them know that we've moved "house"

Hi Bbgal,

You finally appeared! Wanna tell you the wonderbox stuff coming this week.

Hi Colt,

Congratulations! Is your new place near your ILs?

Hi Odie,

Our "beached whale" friend is hibernating.... dropped her a msg she also never respond to me.. sigh!

Hi Chris,

The last time i lost my hp was at the driving range..... i left my phone on the table with my clubs, after a few swings, i turn back and my hp and car keys are gone!! And there are only 3 persons around the place ... all of them act innocent.

I'm not heartpain abt the phone (i usually buy cheap cheap ones)... what i'm upset abt are all the contact numbers in the phone.

hong
haha it just popped into my mind mah
which samsung hp you talking abt? i saw this z520 also selling at same price with v3x but no external memory. looks sleek and nice tho. which one u tink is beta?

preggie
odie who? garfield's fren???
har? so dishonest ah... right under your nose somemore.. i oso beta get something cheap now, in case history repeats itself...

Hi Hong, DJD &amp; Chris,
I aiming for a Rolex. Got chong dong to buy on the spot with 3 other friends as we went to see in Feb/Mar. But luckily, I controlled and they also followed suit. Luckily, 1 of the coll didnt buy coz she discovered she was preggie just few weeks later and I told her the money can be put into better use. :p

Hi Chris,
Your parents so good to you.

Hi Preggie,
Yap, I agree with you on the lost of contacts on the lost mobile. Thatz why now I do regular update/storage of the contacts to my PC. Even Raines pics taken with mobile, I also transferred to PC to store.

stylobb/Minnie/Linda/M2B,

Forum got VS spree if you all got 1-2 pcs to buy.

M2B,

Hb also told me to get rolex instead of omega cos he said rolex got better value, but i still prefer omega.

Chris,

U really so ho mia.

M2B,
Oh can buy mah.

Chris,
i din check the function of the mobile. The sliding one look not bad. The number pad must be big enough to sms. Some of te nokia model got very tiny number pad.

Stylo,
where are u?

hong
I'm here... watched TDWP.. (minnie, good show leh..) brot chara for check-up, gnrlly she is alright leh, but still bringing her to KKH next week for head scan.. and seems she got eye squint in one eye... just to double check loh.

Dun get Tag, it's no longer considered in... and the design is not v nice either.

Colt
Congrats on getting ur own place!

minnie
After move, we had nothing to go!! feeling so sleepy so decided to come home..
Next week gotta take leave again to bring chara go hosp.. for check-up.

chris
Hope u get another phone.

cherly
I think for spree, if we organise here, easier... since we know one another.

ZA foundation is pretty good..

Anyone informed noif??

odie
Anyone after 1993 considered 'friends'...haha

m2b
I also dun know wat prize... haha

I dun think i wl chong dong buy an exp watch man, I would hv thought about it beforehand...

preggie/odie
oops i just saw odie's posting... halo there... hehe

m2b/cherly
i brooded the whole nite yday mah.. hehe must have taken pity on me...

hong
cant decide which one to get leh..

stylo
which hp u using now?

Back