IVF/ICSI Support Group

Luv, hmm, how to say? I am with Dr Loh but then he left push me to Dr Tan who will only help me settle the rest of my frozen embryos cos we never discussed fresh cycle before while Dr Yu has already discussed fresh cycle plans with me. So i am like neither here nor there now lor. Confusing hor? I also think so, how did i get myself so 'luan' hehe

So i made appt with them both, see what their plans then choose whether another FET with Dr Tan or another fresh with Dr Yu. I am more inclined towards another fresh though.

heartbeats, good leh, then u got more choices. I'm wondering whether to switch to SGH shld FET not work *touch wood*. Seems like service there is better hor? But more ex is it?

Wendy, hmmmm today is my day07 (i think). I took normal panadol, does not work for me, so scare thati rush down to TMC ytd mrng to see e doc there. E parecetamol took effect within2 hours n my fever subsides. But last nite came back again, o i took another 2 tablets.

I hv to stop all LRD,ginger n chicken essence/soup. Now only drink fish essence n plain water. Thanks for reminding me on e immunocal. Will take them later.
happy.gif

SGH definitely more exp. Service i cant say better also since i havent enroll into fresh but i guess same lor, both Dr Yu and Dr Tan also not assessible by private emails. Only Dr Loh last time so good, give his email and even reply during non office hours! His dedication is really there!

I think ah, the best is under Dr Loh for consultation but under CARE (Angela & Ning) for embryology works. One very dedicated in giving good protocols, the other very dedicated in ensuring our embryos grow and maximise well!

Bbjourney..i think you super heaty now..dont take those LRD drink n chix essence anymore..they are heaty stuff..will worsen your condition..Drink more plain water...drink ard 3-4litres..drink till yr urine is no longer yellowish..that is where you will be ok..

Take more immunocal..it works n down egg whites..it is terrible to fall sick n get bloated..our lungs will get infected easily..

I1bb..replied you..
happy.gif

Hope,received the best but doesnt mean it will work for me le..Though i transfer 2 grade 1 embbies,still no confident since they are day 2 embbies..received best must BFP then lucky..haha

Oh dear, bbjourney, wish you get well soon! Dr Zou even told me IVF weakens our immunity. Can take some fruits too?

Wendy also, wish you get 100% well soon! You gals so xin ku, your efforts sure will pay off!

Hope..not true le..I think as long as we cook them it is ok..dont eat half boiled..if think too liang,fry the egg with ginger..ginger will be heaty n the eggs will smell gd..
happy.gif

I get so sick of EW..so hb cook many different patterns to satisfy me..

Before cooking,pour the oil and put 2 slices of ginger..
1)use 1 egg yolk and 4-5whites mix them well with onions n spring onions..for my case,i like abit spicy,hb will put 2 chilli padi together n cook them..just eat plain ew very sianx..

2)alternatively,use 1 eggyolk n 4-5ew n mix them well with shredded honey baked ham..taste gd too..
happy.gif

Luvnhope..haha..just not hopeful lo..my day 2 embbies like develop very slow type..haha..slow motion..just worried half way KO..anyway,too late to regret liao..just relax n shake my leg n wait for bt next ww..

BBjourney..i think it is yr fever that is causing this..just follow the dosage n frequency of the paracetamol given to you..It is even safe to take during Pregnancy..continue with your immunocal n plain water..water parade..
happy.gif
..it helps n monitor yr body temp too..

Bbjourney..i wanted to sign but i understand from my Gf who visited her that her schedule are full..so no loh..
sad.gif
..what about you?you planning to sign up?

Wendy, i saw dr zhao last fri n today cos dr jin schdule all full. I asked dr zhao, do i need to up another package, she said no need, wait for bt result, if got prob den go see her again. Actually i m beginning to like dr zhao too. I feel she go e extra mile. :p

Hope, Thanks for the spreadsheet link!
It's amazing! Do we just update it?
so comprehensive :p

Thnks so much...btw, how many of you take leave during the 2WW and really really bedrest?
I've heard difference views on it
sad.gif
so not sure
if i should continue work, but just don't do anything heavy
or really should just do nothing and rest! :D hahaha

Wendy, e accupunture pts e same but since my 1st to 3rd appt, dr jin said my heartbeat abit fast but she just do e usual accup. Last fri i saw dr zhao, she also said my heartbeat fast n on top of e usual accup, she also accup for my heartbeat. Today, she said my heartbeat is better n also add on accup for my fever, cough n running nose. I did not ask her to do any of these.

I1BB, sorry I took a nap after my last post. I watch from DVD, didn't check got that drama on website or not coz don't like to wait for loading & small laptop screen.:p

Bbjourney, I also like dr zhao, I m actually happy to be passed to her
happy.gif
did she acu your tummy today? She told me can acu tummy until 3 months leh..but I scared. Tmr also my last acu with her until results day.

Wendy! Finally heard from you! You still v bloated? Think it's a v good sign (although not comfortable), right?
happy.gif

Hihi..Angel..Still bloated doesnt imply anything le..coz the ovaries still sore after OR that why bloated mah..Never look into any signs or symptoms coz not very hopeful this cycle..haha..just count my days down nia..

Hi sisters,
i can't rem whether i ask this question before..

For ensure milk, drink daily ?? my next fresh cycle likely to be in april, so shd i start to drink now??

Thanks Bbjourney.
happy.gif

You are welcomed i1BB
happy.gif
there is also a very nice k drama that i enjoyed v much but I just can't remember the name. Will let u know once I recall.

Wendy, how long does it take for ovaries swelling to go down? This time I m also not looking into any signs..whatever will be will be.

Angel..my bloating since OR..tummy big n ugly..preggy still nevermind..not preggy hor..really dont know how..That day see dr loh..he say i look bloated..but can be even bigger if i BFP...But i think i still look the same bloated but not bigger so expectation is not high..
sad.gif

Cool, we all update the speadsheet de. If sometime we forgot to update some sistas will remind one and other lo.
You can also find some tips there, ie. 2ww dos and donts.

And yes, you can just update your status there
happy.gif

Dollygal, yes, everyday with six scoops. Use its measurement cup la. Some sistas like to drink it in the morning, but i usually drink it about 4pm (tea break time), as morning i need to consume oats milk breakfast n easier for me to consume conceive well at the same time too.
happy.gif

Back