IVF/ICSI Support Group

Wendy, angel & bbjourney, be positive ya sisters. You all have travel the journey that long, must maintain the positive energy wor. We have been taking so many things to aid your implatations. 一定可以成功的.

Hope, thank you.
happy.gif

Tk q cock cock! Muacks...

Btw sisters, did anyone no buy the insurance when doing ET ah? I'm pondering if I shd forego buying the insurance this time or not leh...

Angel, have to pay within 5 days after ET. I ever hear of some sisters no buy before de... Ai ya.. I heart pain leh. I bought 3 time le all let great eastern white earn my money... Tsk... Anyway my dh insisted buying lah so he pay lor... Hahaha

Hihi sisters....
Have been away for a while and there's such a long posts for me to catch up
happy.gif

To all sisters in 2ww,
Hopefully all your embies stick tightly. Am waiting to collect baby dust from you!!!

Bbjourney,
Read that you are sick for the past few days. I have read many posts that those fell sick sometime D7-D10 is a good sign leh...
happy.gif
Not to worry too much, just make sure that you drink plenty of water and eat well.

Wendy, bbjourney & Angelxuan,
I have very strong feeling that you gals will bfp this round! Jia you!

i1BB,
I m just in time to wish you luck for your ET tomorrow! Hopefully your lining and embryo all sui sui!

Angel, hv Great Eastern cleared ur cheque? I check my bank account just now, they hv not bank in my cheque leh...

Ching, but i sick since day5 leh.... Hahaha....

i1BB,
Haro haro!!! Got sisters miss me meh? Me just "小人物"leh ... Hehe
I just back to my home town to attend wedding la
Went to TFC for scan & E2 bt after 14days of Lucrin. E2 result is ok but dr.loh saw a copus lutium (dunno how to spell but ss told me that was the leftover shell from the ovulated egg). So dr asked me to continue Lucrin until this thursday then only start stimulation.

Bbjourney,
Maybe ur embies implanted earlier leh? Hehe...
Actually sometimes I really hope that I can fall sick during 2ww...Coz all my past 2ww I also felt absolutely normal, end up all bfn lo...
sad.gif

i din hand in my payment for the insurance at care after 7 days

the insurance fees not cheap for 3 embeddies leh..so i thot take a risk n din buy lor

Bigbear,
My bad my bad... I hvnt finish reading all the posts, dun really know who else is on 2ww... I know the 3 ladies ( Wendy, Bbjourney & Angelxuan) coz we all under dr.loh and I was following their post for the past few weeks ma....

Dun worry, this month and next month sure will hv a lot of good news ( 9 or 10 sis on 2ww, right?) Jia you Jia you! Everybody bfp ya!

Wendy,
I miss u too leh
happy.gif

How are you? When is ur BT?

In fact, I miss all of u while I m away... I really miss the warmness in this forum. When I m away, I feel so lonely Coz I hv no one to talk to about this ivf things... Only back here, I can feel the encouragement & support. Thanks to all sisters!

Mrs Ching..I am fine..bloated lo..my bt next week le..just had my jab at tmc...haha..n met dr loh here..he was stunned to see me n he was shocked to see my big tummy..haha..he even exclaimed..wow..yr stomach so big ah..u ok or not?haha..

He was also asking me when is my bt...haha..

Ching, somtimes i cook simplemeals, recently i crave for maggie mee, i cook one pack n add tomato sauce n eat, sometimes only Bread/biscuit w milo. I hv not much appetite. So unlike me.

wah, this thread really moves so fast. really need sometime to 'catch-up' ;p

wow! realise so many sisters in 2ww now...Jia You, Jia You, Jia You!

Congratulations to BFP sisters! Must take good good care k
happy.gif

i1BB, the best of luck for your ET tomorrow morning
happy.gif

Ehh egg white I think best to take half boiled.... Not to be taken fully cooked.... Dunno why but it was mentioned long long ago. My first cycle I took 2 half boiled eggs every morning until I kena ohss then never take... I felt nothing until last day on BT day got super bloated n got a bfp.

Then fet result show got implantation but embie didn't make it n it also coincide with my bloating cos first wk have bloating then slowly into 2nd wk n the till BT bloating get less n less so not a good sign. Thinking back during the 7th day of 2ww I felt a very suan feeling in my lower tummy n I guess that was when i lost it. Actually that whole nite I had a very fitful sleep. After thinking about all this suddenly feel like crying sigh.... Maybe mood also affected after I just watched the last episode of 步步惊心 :p

Wendy,
u r doing well so far... u really can handle ur bloating well n even laugh about it. When I see dr Loh I only complain to him abt my bloating last time. If bloating continues it should be a good sign
happy.gif

I1bb,
I know very easy to say this.... But sometimes things happen when u least expected it.... Every ET is a chance so Jia you ok.

Eskimobb..maybe last fresh,I kana v badly lo...so now is normal compared to last cycle..last cycle was a torture just to tap the water n the stupid expensive protein drip.last cycle, I gain 10kg after water retention,this cycle,I lost 3kg instead..so aso don't know lo..when dr loh saw me just now..he say it was bigger compared to last few days that I see him n ask if I am really ok...

oh, i didnt know ensure life is to be taken only once a day. i blurblur go drink it once in morning & once at night.....'overdose'?

btw, any sisters felt nausea or giddy each time after taking conceive well? i had such symptoms, dunno if its normal?

Ol e best for ur BT later iBB.

Btw ladies the conceive well normally u ol take it et same timing issit? Me jialat leh...I eat it anytime of e day when I remember. The taste of e tablet really yucks. Not looking for forward to having it.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Good morning sisters,
i1BB, all the best ya. must maintain the happy mood when ET ya. remember wor, this is all about the timing
happy.gif

Tks sweeties!! Haha in wearing black leh... Always wear black one. I dnt have bright colour clothings. The weather is sooooo nice that I had a hard time waking up... I wish the ET will happen in a wink of an eye's timing.... Cos I wan go home zzzzzz.... Yawnz

Narul, i am so agree with you. Conceive well taste really yucks. and similar like BBproject, i feel nausea and giddy each time after taking the conceive well.... so i usually consume it together with my oats milk lor... can redure the yuckness abit bit....

Ching, No pro la...
I really had a bad dream last nite, dreamt that I had bfn n Dr asked me not to try anymore cos v low chance for me! Aiyo this is really a nightmare. Luckily is just a dream.

Ching,
how are you?
where have you been?
sistas here miss you wor...
i think cock2 asked about you too...
how's your long protocol stim stage?

Back