IVF/ICSI Support Group

Bigbear,
Just forget about the dream. It's just a dream...This time the 2ww group so big, all will sure heng heng one la
happy.gif

Btw, when is your BT?

Bbjourney, GE has not cleared my cheque too. Btw I also crave for Maggie mee, I esp like the curry flavor one and will add an egg & tomato
happy.gif

Hi Mrs Ching, miss u too! Was thinking where you were..your home town no Internet or wifi? Thanks for your strong feel
happy.gif
but I just stay zen lah (like I1bb). So happy that u can start the stimulation this week, another step closer to your dream! Jia You!
happy.gif

Hi Hope,
I am fine. Went back to my home town to attend a wedding and also take a break lo...
happy.gif
I miss you all too...
I will be starting my stimulation this Thur. Looking forward to it
happy.gif

Yours is early March, right?

Bigbear, if you had a bad dream, it means that in reality it's the opposite
happy.gif
. If good dream, in reality also good outcome.
happy.gif

I had weird dreams these few nights so don't know how to interpret..

hello Ching, my scan is on 2nd March if everything is inorder will kick start the short protocop stimu stage lo.

i will likely to see BBjourney on that morning, her BT is on that day wor
happy.gif

Good morning Angelxuan,
Wah, you woke up so early today ah? Read that you can really sleep most of the time huh?? Hehe...Good also, can pass time easier hor...
My home town got internet, just that I was outside most of the time and chit chatting with my family ma, so temp offline from this forum lo.
Ya, I m very looking forward to start the stimulation. Hopefully everything go sui sui especially my lining
happy.gif

Nurul,
I take the conceive well only when I remember...So normally different timing everyday, but I think it's ok as long as you take it.

Hope,
Hopefully everything goes well for your next scan then. 2/March is just next Friday leh....Sooner that what I think :p
Hmm...then u must ask bbjourney what time will she be there lo..At least can say hi to her...
happy.gif

Angelxuan, haha....good dream, bad dream...all good outcome! That's great! I like that.
I dreamt amost everyday....may be subconsciously I am stress though am relax on my conscious mind!
Today such a nice weather to nap!

Hi Mrs Ching, all will be sui sui for you
happy.gif
usually lining is not an issue when it comes to fresh cycle leh..no worries lah. Yah I sleep a lot once I stepped into 2ww and hope can cont' to do so hence time passes faster and less time to think (but more weird dreams.. kekeke). I don't wake up as early as before leh maybe now I don't do morning walk so no incentive to wake up that early. :p

Ching, can i pass my cough to u? So torturing, i cant sleep well, cough until chest hurts, den bloated until stomach so hard. Feels like crying~~~~~

Ching, hopefully everything is nice2 and smooth2.
i told my DH that i feeling scare for this 2nd fresh; what if the outcome turn out not too smooth. he told me that after my 1st fresh and FET, i shouldn't be feeling alright because we are human wor... hmmm make sense. so i guess fear in some degree is acceptable ba.

Bbjourney, good to let it all out.. Crying is a form of de-stressing... U cannot go back for accu anymore? If yes can tell dr zhao or jin that u got prob sleeping n yr cough is irritating u...

Bbjourney,
Pass ur cough to me? Sorry, can't take over leh...if fever I still can help to take over
happy.gif
if I hv cough, I can cough up to 3mths one...
If u hv cough, dun take vitamin c and orange coz that will cause phlegm. Drink warm water to soothe ur itchy throat so u will cough less.

i1BB, dr zhao accup twice for my cough. Think my quite serious, only temp relief.

Angel, yes hv check w dr loh, he said can. But still coughing.
sad.gif

My bt tomorrow.

Ching, i not taking vit c or orange leh. Hot water drink alot liao.

Sorry sisters, i v emo today, think really not enough sleep. Paiseh paiseh.

Bbjourney,let nurse ss know u are feeling bloated..in fact,if you are feeling bloated,you shldnt be injecting ovidrel Liao..it will make you more sick..this is what dr loh tell me..you still have a few jabs for you to DIY rite? Just let them know..coz they don't want us to get sick too...let them know if u still need to continue since yr stomach is bloated n hard..that is a risk of getting ohss..are you still goin to the toilet frequently?

Bbjourney..did u let dr loh know that yr stomach is bloated n hard? Let him know n decide if u still need to be on the ovidrel..I think is the ovidrel that make you so bloated too..is there any tightness in yr chest area n are you breathing normally?

Bbjourney,yr stomach still hard rite??it could be because there are water trapped in the empty follicles since dr loh retrieved the eggs out from it ..when water are trapped,yr stomach will become bloated n hard 1..so u have to be v careful with it...call nurse ssn tell her abt your bloated n hard stomach n see what she say..hw many more ovidrel you have to continue to jab?

Hi All,

Good luck n all the best to ladies in 2ww n those currently on the cycle.

I'm definitely not new to this thread but I seldom post cos my office actually ban us fr Internet hence I can only access throu phone.

I hv fail my fresh n FET and thinking to go for my last round of FET this Mar cycle. Nt much confidence cos my embroys haven been stored over a yr and the bal of embroys are of the lowest grade but since they can be cultivated to embroys of cos I will strive to give them a chance cos I c them as my bbs
happy.gif

Anyone with dr Matthew Lau? Cos aft dr Loh they actually assign me to him. Was thinking if I should switch doc? Cos I
Feel even I got gd doc like dr Loh there is still no guarantee of success. Appreciate any advice fr u gals if u are currently with dr Mattew. Thxs!

wendy, what will happen if water trapped in the empty follicles? will the water come out byself evetually? this sound abit of scary ler...

Hope..once water trapped in the follicles,we will get hyper n urine will reduce bit by bit,,stomach will get hard n bloated..this is based on my previous experience,with the ovidrel jab,it will become worse,if there is not much urine coming out,the real symptom will come,we will start coughing coz when we sleep,water had no place to escape since follicles all filled with water thus,it will backflow n hit our lung..which is dangerous..in order to reduce this,we have to tap water from our stomach to reduce the pressure accumulated..

I am worried that bbjourney is at stage 1..of ohss..bloated n hard..have to drink alot of water to continue the peeing..if really peeing reduce,the 2nd stage is here..mine previous was severe ohss..very bad therefore,this round,they didn't give me ovidrel..this will worsen the condition...

I1bb..u aso water parade ah?.how many more to go will be yr turn?. If there is a few more,just go n pee n drink abit of water again..

Nurul & HOPE, so i'm not alone on the yuckiness of conceive well....now i try to take it on alternate days, hope it helps reduce the symptoms...

BabyJourney, for your cough you may want to try applying those vicks lotion on your throat & cover with a towel. Or you can try to take some almond drink as i used to have '100days cough' & the above 2 mthds seems to work for me. But u might want to check with Dr Jin first if it is alright for you to take almond drink now....

i1BB, you should be officially in 2ww now
happy.gif
Jia You! Wow, you can actually snored during the accup...how good
happy.gif
i was so nervous when doing accup that i dare not even move an inch...hee...

I drank very slowly alrdy. My ET supposed to b 10:10am n I've been waiting since 10am... Drink slowly now also become urgent alrdy... Sigh

Hi Daylesford, don't think your question is answered yet. For my 2ww support, I have Ovidrel jabs and crinone progesterone vagina gels.

angelxuan, thanks! guess crinone is the only progestrone support. R u aware if the 2ww support is a standard for all dr loh patients @ tfc ?

Sorry, I did not allow through the postings , u r in ur 2ww ?

angelxuan..u superb le..still can talek yr urine..if i pee.everything will just come out le..cute u..i think my bladder not gd cant control at all..

Angelxuan,
Haha...salute u! Can pee a bit n hold back hor... 佩服佩服!once I pee, I will clear till the last drop liao. Btw, how frequent u need to take the ovidrel?

Wendy,
U not taking ovidrel? Then what was the jab that u took at TFC yesterday?

Back