IVF/ICSI Support Group

Morning dearies! Wah bb journey u can down 3litre of water ah... I feel so ashamed of myself... I barely can make it to even 1.5litre... Heeee

i1bb, i thought you need to see Dr Jin today before your FET tomorrow? why still got time to drop by here wor...
happy.gif

Hope, I always have time to drop by one lah... Only when I'm working then I drop by lesser... Lolx.. I'm waiting for dr jin to call me n tell me when to go for accu leh

Luv, ya morning n nope I'm not excited at all. Cos chances are so low this round... Zzzz.. I'm merely proceeding cos I wanna save money on storage n my accu sessions with dr jin! Wahahahaha

aiya, i1BB, you ah....
your embbies never give up but you already sound like giving up.. no good no good. must have faith!

Oops.. Dnt scold me... I hope cock cock no read this ah bo she will grab the chance to cock my head back (revenge) hahaha... I wonder how is she now... Ai yo girls, how can I possibly b positive when doc also not positive abt my situation wor.. Lolx... I have confidence in my embbies but not my womb wor... I've alrdy made plans for failure alrdy... Keke. Not that I dnt wan to have faith lah but just feel that chances r really very low. If I bfp this round, it's really a miracle beyond a miracle *wink wink*

Hihi! I m beginning to think there's something wrong with me -I m sleeping half the time!
sad.gif

Bbjourney, you can really drink so much water. I think I only drink 1L a day. Are you still going for acu with dr jin / dr zhao? I have 1 more session tmr. I m watching k drama 'Lie to me". Quite funny
happy.gif

I1BB, all the best to your FET tmr! Are you going to dr jin for acu b4 & after the transfer?

Yes luv, angel in 2ww le.

Angel, ya lor. I really envy u leh. U really can sleep man!!! I wish I can b like u... Do u still go for morning walks in the park? Cos I think that's a good habit to cultivate wor.. The air is fresh n it aids blood circulation. Continue doing it ok but now u in 2ww, u just b careful n dnt walk for too long... Mayb 20mins? Ya I'm gg to dr jin there b4 & after ET but have to wait for her to call me back to let me knw when and time...

Oh, okie, thanks i1BB!
happy.gif

Angel, since you're in 2ww, it may really be that your body is adjusting to hormonal changes and is making you feel more tired than usual. Possibly a good sign?
happy.gif

Angel, I m thirsty plus fever n cough. yes gog to Dr zhao for accup coz Drjin is fully booked
sad.gif

"Lie to me" is nice, I hv finished the drama. :p

i1BB, pls be positive leh. Postive vibes will attract positive outcome.

Angel, there is nothing wrong with you ya, pregnant women sleep all the time wah... this is normal.
happy.gif

i1BB, this is all about timing; this time = right womb right embbies lian.
happy.gif

Bbjourney, I will b neutral this time... Lolx... Cos last 3 times I super positive n end up "fell" quite badly... Heart ache dao.... Lolx... I will watch lots n lots of comedy show this round to keep my mind occupied... Kekekekeke

Hope, thanks! U give me hope! Once again!
happy.gif

I1BB, don't lose faith! Actually dr jin was not optimistic with my cycle this time, and I felt v discouraged after meeting her. That's why I didn't go back to her for any more acu b4 my ET; i stayed with dr zou all the way until ET. Well, turned out indeed that i had only v few eggs picked up but i still try my best to have faith in them. Although alot of things are beyond our control but being optimistic is half the battle won. Jia You!

Hope, no lah I m not preg, still too early!
Luv, I suspect it's the side effect from the Ovidrel jab. I don't recall sleeping so much from the pregynl jabs.

I1BB, I don't do morning walks now coz dr Zou told me to rest more at home and just walk around in the house & do simple cooking can already. I do miss the morning walk and hope to resume when I can. U doing morning walk too?

Angel, nope. Cos my place here no park! Lolx.. All buildings leh... N alot of construction work gg ard...

Angel, is that okay to ask how Dr Jin given judgement to youe cycle? she measured your tempeture or read from your history?
happy.gif

it's okay if this question is too sensitive....

N angel, no lah, I didn't lose faith lah. Just very neutral this round n more of "que sera sera" mentality... Hope to have this mentality permanently if not if bfn *touchwood* will b very disappointed n sad de... So I'm trying to NOT think so much...
happy.gif

Hahahah... good to see ur humorous self back!
Hey, does anyone know if KK does transfers on Sundays? What if ET falls on Sunday?

sigh .. sianz. went to scan & do E2 blood test this morn. despite the lucrin, there was actually a follicle & lining was growing too. Dr said its not common, normally shld had surpressed. Now hv to wait for blood test result. .. must likely hv to abort this cycle & start all over again.

Luv, I've never heard of ET on Sunday in KK... I doubt so. I think they will push to Monday to do ET.

Jmamee, hugs. Did doc explain y such situation happens? There shd b a reason... Cld it b u r not reacting to lucrin well? Jmamee, u with which doc?

Hope. it's because my factory produced few follicles for my age & despite quite high dosage this round. Thus she told me to have bb asap..yah as if I not trying hard meh? :p

Luv, okie will check with nurse when I go back for progesterone blood test this week.

I1BB, understand..stay neutral bah but NO negative thoughts!

i1BB, oh no, what if suay suay falls on Sunday? Tho it seems likely can do ET on Fri or Sat, but never know if ovulation takes place late. Oh dear...

Angel, thanks! I'm also going back tmw. Hopefully can have confirmation to transfer b4 Sun!

Luv, dnt think too far ahead lah. I'm sure KK knows what to do in the event ET falls on Sunday. Mayb they transfer on sat or mon lor..

i1BB, yeah, but then if transfer on Mon, means will have to culture for another day. I donno whether my embbies can survive or not
sad.gif

If one day early, timing not correct lah...

i1bb/ Luv
Dr oso say its strange. He also said perhaps next cycle shld up the lucrin dosage. I am wif Dr Loh.

Now juz hv to wait for blood test .. sianz, was so looking forward to stimulation stage.

DH says, egg naughty n beyond control, juz like me :S

Jmamee, cheer up. Like what luv says, for all u knw, Mayb yr blood test results will come back ok leh... N yr dh so cute hor... Lolx

i1BB: think postive. Cock cock is not here to "cock" ur head. I am. Heehee. By the time you do your transfer, everything will be sui sui.

i1BB, i have just received my package of Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, do you still keen to try some? ( you can take or not, your FET is tomorrow ler..)

Anna, why see the medical social worker? i never.

Anna, the hospital usually recommends that you do just to make sure that you are prepared for the IVF journey, emotionally and financially. But ultimately i guess it's up to you to decide whether u need to. My hubby n i decided we knew what we were getting into and could manage the financial part of the process, and so didn't go see the social worker.

Wow, thanks to whoever sister who maintained the spreadsheet!

Dollygal, can i ask why you are given Saizen? To grow more eggs? Dr Loh also decline me before but Dr Yu seems willing to try on me if i do fresh with her. Waa, your boss bad. Mine also bad. Lets try our best not to be affected by them, aint worth spoiling our day!

i1BB, all the best! Actually hor, i think IVF most important to have good embryos than perfect lining. Cos got perfect lining no good embryos to implant (as in embryos early arrest) also no use. But if got good embryos that can implant, even lining 6 mm also got success stories before. So you never know!

Me then ish the one low chance lor. I dont even dare to hope and made all my post IVF review appointments with Dr Tan, Dr Yu liao.

Jmamee, hugs, though disappointing but i think you are in good hands with Dr Loh. At least his judgement can let you have an even better cycle.

heartbeats, u're with both KK and SGH? Which do u find better actually?? Is SGH more expensive than KK?
And btw, u're in 2ww now! Positive thoughts only yeah!!

i1BB, i also got no idea wor... BBjourney stopped drinking when she is in stimulation stage.. i google abit also, the web suggested that to stop immediate when we found our we're pregnant.

if according to my schedule me stimulation will be in 2 weeks time wor, that's means i must drink alot alot alot inorder to streghten my womb wor... WOW die lor...

Back