IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hey HOPE, thanks very much for ur reply...
happy.gif

Oh o... My head one big bua luku Liao! Lolx...

Hope, dnt take too much also lah. Drink moderately ya.. It's ok lah. No nd send me. If I fail this round, I'll buy too. Hehe.. Hope I no need to buy. If I continue saying I will fail, my head will have many many bumps... Kekekekeke

Hi,

I'm not to sure but KK hospital told me that I need to see the medical social worker before my IVF.My hubby & me thought of not attending too cos' we are mentally prepared and could manage the financial part.

Actually, I find KK hospital not that helpful and even my current gynae. I wrote him an email to ask on something but he have not revert back since last Thurs.
Me kind of regret not going to private hospital to do the IVF.Sianzz...

thanks babysmurf, good job!

ilbb, you ah! always say pple never say yourslf! you "give up" i heart pain ok.. jia you dear! think happy and positive thots
happy.gif

Sarah,
here you go...

Organic Red Raspberry Leaf - one of the more commonly used natural food to prepare women’s body ready for conception and for pregnant ladies in their very late stage of pregnancy to prepare for childbirth as it tone the uterine muscle preparing it for the intense contraction during childbirth. It is said that the leaves from Red Raspberry shrubs contains immense amount of vitamins and mineral that includes vitamin C and calcium. It also contains an alkaloid known as fragrine, which promotes toning of the uterus muscle nourishing the reproductive system. The leaves also have astringent elements that brings relieves inflammation and can provide relief to suffers of diarrhea or stomach instestinal inflammation.
Regular consumption of the tea leaves have been feedback from users to lessen cramps during monthly cycle.

LuvnHope..Hihi..i am ok..thanks..
happy.gif
just tired n lazy..just wake up from my afternoon nap.. haha

hihi,I1BB..your big day tomorrow ya..just relax n take care ya..jiayou n gd luck..
happy.gif

LUVnhope..this is my 1st afternn nap during 2ww..i dont like to ZZ i n the afternoon coz i will get headache easily..but dont know why today dead tired..so no choice lo..then in the end,,headache n heartburn..haiz..

Hope..In Fact,i didnt eat much le..I lost 3kg..Perhaps appetite not gd..taking small meal everyday..maybe that why i lost weight..haha..Sleep in the night still ok..but these few days getting tired..

Stomach still as big after OR..That day went down to TMC for progestrone jab and the nurse on duty still ask me how many months i am preggy..joker..I tell her i hope i can get preggy 2ww later..n then she realised i am hyper..
happy.gif

wendy, i'm doing monitoring of LH surge and ovulation now. Hopefully can go on to do FET by Fri/Sat. *fingers & toes crossed*

wendy, i'm with KK. Same doc as i1BB.

Yeah, i1BB, we get to be cycle buddies again! Tho apart by a few days. Will be waiting for your baby dust okay?
happy.gif

hello Anna,
i remembered i signed the consent form with SGH for my 2nd fresh also ler ( i think it was infront of Dr Yu and Nurse Lim)... but after that i MIA.
i went KK & TMC for second opinion; and decided to follow TMC Dr Loh.
happy.gif

Ya Wendy. I'm gg to dr jin there at 8:30am. Dnt knw my embbies can survive thaw or not... Zzz... Damn! I really hate the bladder thing... Must hold n yet must relax... It's just like our mindset... Must b zen n yet positive but must not pin too high hopes at the same time.... Faint

Thanks luv. Yr turn soon le! I think shd b within this week ya

Wendy!!!! How r u? Today i went for accup, Dr Zhao said i v bloated. But i also like you no appetite, eat abit only ful liao... dr zhao v nice,she also accup for my fever, cough n runny nose too.. She makes me perspire big time just now.

bbjourney..hihi..today is yr day ??..yr last round of acupunture? think u are bloated coz u r also having quite a number of eggs retrieval ya..
happy.gif
plus yr ovidrel..sure bloated 1..so becareful..

I was not given any HCG jab..so OHSS risk is reduced by half..bloated but not too bad type 1..

I had fever the other day too,,took 2 panadol then the next day ok liao..
happy.gif
if still fever,take 2 and it works for me lo..continue with yr immunocal too..coz you will get even more bloated once you are preggy..
happy.gif

Back