Divorce Hearing on ancillary matter

mimicoco77

Hi all

I like to open a specific topic on the above. Objective, to help ppl going through the ancillary hearing lesson learnt n as tips to protect a roof for divorcee who had children n avoid unnecessary time n money spent.

Currently , my divorce status : Maint enforced . He didn't paid n had recently not only change a expensive lawyer but requested s discovery to be done me. The cost of discovery vary fr different lawyer but it is an expensive application for him who didn't want to pay the children even with an enforced Maint but had the money to change lawyer n file discovery application (I heard the application alone cost 10K excluding all other lawyer fees) In the nutshell , Those who known my story , I hv 3 kids. The man of my kids father had many affairs. I have evidence. But I am someone whom believe that divorce do not solved marriage issue n tried to work on it. Our marriage lasted 30 years. He conspired with someone ( ) in attempt to murder me but my children discovered n whistle blow it . This is properly due to all the while I refuse to divorce. Thus, I had no choice n go ahead on proceeding the divorce.

I work as a clerk (middle income )so cannot apply financial assistant . Although my children are suffering with me especially he didn't give Maint but they are happy children now after all the Counselling sessions given by care corner n schools. That man had never bother to visit the children which they did contact him but it was fruitless in talking sense in him as many said he is blindly in lust. This my present story.

Back to our purpose. I hope all people who were already divorced or in the midst of divorce can contribute.
to this post n keep it rolling.

Please note all sharing information are meant to be served as reference only and has disclaimers right as every divorce case is different. Having said that, it is still a good knowledge sharing lesson to let people especially the low / middle income earner to avoid pitfall (time n money unnecessary spent n can be better use on our children education)

Thus, I like to open up this topic. . What lesson or tips u like to share with people are in midst of divorce

Discussion topic for 1st post:
eg preparing a discovery application is waste of time n money for ancillary hearing . Share your thought n tip so to avoid time n unnecessary money spent. Pls comments for those did this before.

Future topic can be: what problem u faced during transfer of flat or selling of flat even with a enforced court order... Or enforced Maint order still cannot get money , what do u do.

Thanks for yr contribution .

Back