Cherie Hearts - Anchorvale CC

Hi PlanetV

Yup, he used to be at Zion CC, just tranferred him out in may to CH. is yr child in Zion or CH, what's his/her name?

Hi Catherine

Good to hear that, cya...

Joann,
Is Jonas still attending school? Didn't hear Danessa mention him lately, then when I ask her if Jonas still in school, she shake her head....hmm...maybe she found new friend and forgot about Jonas? She only mention Sheng Kai and Rachel nowadays.

BTW, any mummies joining the Ginger Breadman Play in June? Most I'likely I'll tag along with her...

Hi Hurray,

I am not joining cause charlotte still not use to going CH so i want o her to learn to be independent do help me look after Charlotte if possible hehe.

Tequila,
This morning sent Charlotte to CH she was crying hope she stop crying now

Catherine,
so you sign charlotte up for the play already? But i still dunno which one is Charlotte leh. I only know the older Charlotte in Nursery, which i don't think is the same one. Your Charlotte is in PG right? I'm very bad at remembering faces and names...hehehe...i think Danessa is doing a better job than me for this. Maybe I ask Danessa which one is Charlotte when i pick her up later. She's on full day right?

Hi Catherine

or maybe u try talk to her everynite, and keeping telling her, there'll be alot of new fren to play with....give her a few more day to adapt to it, most children are like that...hope she'll be fine by this wk.

Hi Hurray,

So u are gg for the play, can help to look out for my son, cos i did signed up for him but i'm not tagging along, so pls look out look out hor...btew, my son is Kyan, the boy with big eyes...heee

Hi Tequila, my gal's name is Jodie. She just joined in Feb this year. But recently, she has been crying in the morning and saying that she doesn't wanna go to school. I don't know what happen. And she's been telling me that Kyan go big school, so I reckon he has switched to another school.
I went to CH last sat and find that the ratio is much better, less students in a class. ANy reason why you switched school? I can't PM you. May you can send to my email at [email protected]

Thks

tequila,
Ok...i ask Danesa which one is Kyan...hahaha...very confusing cos' all boys look almost the same. Up to now, I'm still confuse which one is Jonas even though Danessa introduce to me once....Then one day I realise there's 2 boys look similar and then the teacher told me they are twins...i can recognise girls better cos' there's fewer of them...keekee...this mummy very lousy right? Sometimes got mixed up between lobster and pawn, then Danessa corrected me...so embrassing.

PlanetV,
I tot CH has more students now compared to last 2 mths? why izit that the ratio is better now? Got students withdraw?

Danessa sinus is acting up again....haiz. Brought her to ENT again and they told me its trigger by allergy, either the food or milk. Now still considering whether to put her off milk permenantly to stop all these....otherwise, I'm not sure if CH will allow her to go to school. Have told the school to keep her away from Cow's milk for the time being...poor Danessa can't eat alot of things these days....

Hi Hurray,
Charlotte will be the one keep crying when she see other mummies had been pick up. She is in PG2 Full day.

I also can't recongnise Danesa Cos very fast i sent Charlotte then then they having breakfast already so won't remember who is who.

Had sign her up already for the ginger breadman.

But had Danessa been taking Cows Milk since baby?
IF yes should not be the problem. Can be food that the CH gave to her maybe check with her form teacher what she take daily.

Tequila,
Yah hopefully she get use to it by this week.

Hi catherine,
Danessa hasn't been taking cow's milk since 6mth when she was admitted to hospital for vomiting phlegm and having excessive mucus. she was on goat's milk since. But it seems like goat milk is starting to give her problem too. After drinking she will complain of tummy ache...haiz...dunno when she will outgrown.

Actually I'm thinking of whether to switch Danessa to another CC as the logistic part poses a problem for us. We stay in Serangoon, drive all the way to SengKang, and keep having parking problem at the Sports complex. I just got fine for S$30 for not displaying coupon. So mad cos' cars that park at the handicap lots and outside barrier didn't get fine. Still considering whether to switch cos' Danessa seems to like it here and enjoy school...headache. But to continue like that for next 3 yrs is very taxing on us...

Hurray,
Aiyo maybe you want to consider the one at Serangoon sheng Siong the enviroment also not bad bigger then Anchorvale. Indoors playground. Different Class each room. my sis in law put her son there. I think Anchorvale too inconvinient for you liao.

If put hazard light also will get fine?

Hi Catherine,
Is it the one opp. rengentville condo? I only know of that Seng Siong. So far, how do your SIL find that place? Other few of my options include:

Cherie Hearts @ Charlton - But there's a construction going on beside the CC. Worried about the noise and dust.

Elfa Childcare @ Serangoon - Although under same umbrella as Kinderland, but the curriculum is different...i think focus 50% English and 50% Chinese. Big compound, but doesn't seems very popular compared to cherie hearts or kinderland

Kinderland@hougung - Seems like an old place. But have to view it first.

Cherie Hearts Whiz Kids Academy Pte Ltd
(with Infant-care services)
19 Serangoon North Ave 5
#03-03 Yio Chu Kang Amenities Centre
(above Sheng Siong)
Singapore 554913
Tel: 6 481 1389
Fax: 6 481 1319
Branch Director: Mr Patrick Juay

Found the address

Hi Catherine,

Any idea how about the parking? Is it difficult to park? got enough lots? Cos' the place is on 3rd floor, so worried about parking. Scarly same as Anchorvale...
But why the fees cheaper than Anchovale? Cos' older or rent cheaper?

heard from my sis in law can park at the right hand side which is for loading and unloading. if for a short while is ok. must get to know the Security guard well. otherwise i think there is underground carpark. you can drop by when you free to see if it suites you.

I think the rent is cheaper maybe older but looks clean and spacious it is much much bigger then anchorvale ch. kitchen is three x bigger, even the bathroom / toilet. the teachers will also bring the kids down to sheng siong for a walk haha let them know about vegetables fruits and so on. Which my sis in law son had learn alot there.

Hi Catherine,

Haahaa, interesting. Then your nephew must be an expert in fruits & vegetables by now...Ok, I'll drop by later to see. Not sure if its too far from my place cos' I'm staying at Kovan side. Can save money on uniform if I do a transfer...kekeekee

Hurray,

Jonas kinda stopped crying when my hubby bought him there but will whine when dressing for school. hehehe.. I think I am the only mommy that can recognise all your children leh.. hahaha
But also notice that Jonas hasn't been playing with Danessa lately. He often told me Dannessa play with her saliva then teacher reeya scold haha dunno is it true or he invent himself one..

Then after that he also told me 'Charlotte CRY LEH!' ... then I ask him why charlotte cry? He will think for a bit then say 'chin khai (Jonas chinese name) beat leh' .. can die lor..

But he often mention that he like the chinese teacher... and everyday tell me teacher reeya go shopping...

Joann,
Jonas so cute...ya, Danessa is alway playing with saliva and mucus...always get scolding from me too. So its revenge time... The last time Danessa told me Jonas poo poo in class, on the floor...smelly. Now Jonas turn to complain about her liao...hahahha

Joann,
Jonas so cute still can report to you what happen in school.

Today Charlotte is slightly better she let teacher carry her and she wave bye bye to me. very big improvement although she still sobbing

Check with you mummies, Danessa & jonas when starting first two weeks at CH did they manage to POO?

Charlotte have some wind in her tummy and also never poo for few days.

Hurray,

Wahh Jonas poo on the floor ah.. wah the teacher never tell me leh.. Coz until now he still can't do it in the toilet
sad.gif
other then pass urine. Danessa so cute.. haha few days ago saw her sit and drinking water + dreaming.. so cute leh her cheeks haha

Catherine,

Regarding the poo thingy, he can't poo last week. I told the teacher to encourage him to drink more water, coz sometimes I see he bring back the bottle still full one (somemore that day i made honey for him so was thinking why never drink at all!?).. But the next day Ms Reeya told me that he did drink water, and they everytime fill up for him... So dunno why cannot poo lor...

Hi Catherine

For Kyan, since day 1, he got no problem, i just left him there and went Bf with my hubby, as for the poo poo thing....teacher reeya told me that, he poo as least once a day, if not twice!!!! and he's a water drinker....can really drink water....

if charlotte still having the wind, try to out some oil and massages for her.

Hi Joann

Yes, u do have to pay for yr share in order to join them for the play.

Joann,
I think maybe too stress to go to school so no poo. end up jonas start to poo?

Tequila,
had gave her some colic medicine and oil to massage on her

Tequila,

So you joining them for the play too?

Catherine,

End up got poo lor, after asking him to drink endless cups of honey. It helps actually. You might want to give it a try..
happy.gif

Maybe they serve KFC for lunch lar.. hahha

joann,
Not sure if Danessa make the poo poo thing up...sometimes she very imaginative. But She got the same problem of not poo poo ing in the toilet. She can and only want to do it in her pampers...haiz. Everytime she pull out a new pampers and ask me to wear for her, I know she is going to poo poo in it...wonder how to change this habbit. Got to pay to go to play.

Catherine,
I also realise Danessa always poo poo in the night, sometimes twice, after some fruit juice or honey, but the stool very hard. Her water bottle is always 3 quarter full and teacher Reeya complained she don't want to drink water. She also got wind problem, that's why her tummy always bloated. Doctor say could be due to her allergy...I have started giving her grip water again recently. (the baby type) Still haven't see much improvement.

Joann,

Haha i think will try give Charlotte some Honey afraid that she might refuse to drink, This ger very fussy one. Thinking of giving her pediasure but also afraid she might reject. Headache.

Hurray,

I also gave Charlotte Grip water morning before she goes to CH and at night b4 she sleep this two days had been like this. Had asked Reeya to give me a list of menu they eat daily so as to monitor what she ate.

I realise they give milo or cereal for them to drink so wondering is it that problem.

Catherine,
sometimes I also suspect its the milk in milo and cereal that cause her allergy which lead to running nose and bloated tummy. So on Monday, I already told them not to give her any until she is better. I'm thinking of bringing her to chinese massage, Yu Guo, i think, which they say is good. Maybe you can try that too.
U want to let her try pedisure? I got sample packet which the Co. mail to me, but I'm not letting Danessa drink that cos' its cow's milk. Let me know if you want to let her try and I can pass to you.

Hurray,
Yah cos Charlotte never take other milk other then her own milk. Funny thing is Charlotte reject to drink milk in the morning and at night but she Drank at CH in the afternoon.

Can you pass me the sample pack? It will be good if can let Charlotte try b4 i purchase the whole Tin. Thanks you can pass to the teachers ask them to put at Charlotte's bag.

Hi Mummy, maybe u can try the following:

您的宝宝现在整个消化系统都不好,所以又厌食又便秘。1、他最适合用的方法是小儿推拿,你先在附近找一找合适的小儿推拿师,如果没有,你可以自己用以下的方法试试看。<1>.推脾经:脾经穴在拇指外侧,可以增加胃酸分泌。妈妈用右手拇指蘸爽身粉后,从小孩拇指指尖直推向拇指根,推50—100次,单方向直推,可以健脾和胃。 <2>.摩腹:小儿平卧,妈妈掌心或四指并拢,按顺时针方向,揉摩整个腹部,约50—100次。可以调节肠胃功能。 <3>.捏脊:小儿俯卧,妈妈双手拇指指腹与食、中二指捏紧小孩脊柱皮肤,边捏拿边向前推进,自长强穴(骶部)沿脊柱两侧而上,至大椎穴(颈部),可连续操作3—5遍。若小儿嫌痛,或妈妈不会操作,可改用推脊法。妈妈双手檫爽身粉,用手指螺纹面沿脊柱正中,从尾骨向上推至大椎穴,然后用双手指螺纹面分放脊柱两侧,每次推10—15遍。最后用手掌横檫腰部100下。 <4>.掐揉足三里:足三里在外膝眼下3寸处。以拇指指腹揉之,可以调节胃肠功能。按摩时手法不要太重,每天5—10分钟即可,建议坚持3个月以上,不要在饭前空腹或饭后立即进行。 2、除奶粉外,十八个月的小孩可以加上辅食,蔬菜泥,水果泥什么的。尤其是蜂蜜和香蕉,有很好的润肠通便作用。早晨醒后先喂宝宝喝一杯淡盐水。3、市场有关便秘的产品多是给成人用的,宝宝用不一定合适,马光有一种叫“卫畅”的专门给小孩子用的增进消化的乳酸菌,您有兴趣可以试试看。

Catherine,
Sure. no problem. will pass to the teacher tommorrow. I also realise Danessa didn't drink milk these 2 days at home, unlike the last time she used to drink before bed and when she woke up. But her milk powder is gone when I pack her bag at night, but not sure if she finish up all. I suspect it could be the wind in the tummy that make them reject milk? Also her appetite not as good these 2 days...

Hurray,
Yah Danessa also having same situation as Charlotte, When Charlotte have wind in her tummy she will reject to drink her milk, Don't know Danessa is it same as Charlotte. Charlotte still able to eat her dinner last nite but refuse to drink her milk. I asked Reeya she will say Charlotte finished her milk as well.

They always behave differently in school. Reeya also told me Jonas started taking the Scotts Emulsion in school. Kinda shocked but happy that at least he is opening up in his choice of food also...

Catherine,

Jonas is drinking Pediasure too! I got sample pack leh.. But dunno if you want or not coz is chocolate flavor :p

Hurray,

today I talked to Danessa leh, but she ignore me lor.. hahaha like blur look on her face when I ask her where is mummy? Her hair also very cute hor, curl behind one hehehhe

But everytime I see her, she is drinking water lor... or maybe holding the bottle :p Today they did butterfly art when I picked Jonas up, all like very excited with their paintings hehehe

catherine,
Have ask May to put 2 sample packs into Charlotte's bag this morning. Finally get to see Charlotte. She's not crying leh and even say thank you and bye bye to me....so cute with the 2 pony tails.... Is she born in early or late 2006? When she stand beside Danessa, I realise Danessa is like 1yr younger cos' Charlotte is so tall compared to her. Looks like she's the tinest in her class.

yesterday so funny. Danessa keep repeating what the teacher say. "Don't climb huh, later you fall down". "Eat more and grow bigger, then you have more hair like Rachel", "come, I comb your hair, see you're pretty now". Just like self-directed movie, in an adult tone...wonder which teacher she is trying to inmitate....hahhahaa

Joann,
Danessa only prentending to drink water, but she's playing with the straw and bottle. She always like to bite the straw. I wanted to cut her hair cos' its getting messy, but she refuse to let me. keep telling me she want to keep long hair. And this mummy so lazy to tie her hair in the morning. That's why its curling all directions..haha..

tequila,
Finally know which one is Kyan. I think the teacher must be shock how come all these parents know each other...hahahaa...this morning, when i ask May to put the milk sample pack into Charlotte's bag, she ask me izit I know Charlotte's mummy...they must be wondering how come....

2 pony tail? i never tied pony tail for her leh only one hair clip. Charlotte Goh wor is it the correct one? ahaha or maybe May tied for her

She is born on 2006 august.

This morning when i reached there only two teachers around one is the chinese teacher one is the white hair one. did not saw May.

Normally i reach there around 8pm.

catherine,
hmm...did i see wrongly? I saw pink colour clip and tot is on both sides?. Around shoulder length hair right? But confirm is her cos' Danessa pass the pack to her (Danessa very good at names and faces) and May even ask her say thank you. After she say thank you she even bye bye me together with Danessa wor...then maybe its the mummy who is blur...i reach around 8.30. Think May just arrive too cos' her hair is still wet..hehehehe

Wow Charlotte only 3mths older, but she seems much taller and bigger. My colleague saw Danessa's pix and think she's 1yr+...maybe b'cos she is still quite "botak".

Hurray yah is her lar but is on one side haha...
Confirm is her liao. Surprise charlotte still will say thank you.

Today she is better she walk into CH instead of being carry in. and she will say bye bye to me. although still abit sobbing.

Charlotte is at a tall side cos both parents are tall :p

Thanks for the Samples.

Hi Hurray

Really must thanks to the investment for forum....hahahha

before our child gg to CH, all mummies already chating all the way.....LOL...

Hi Catherine, will add u in to FB...

Hi Tequila,
ok thanks

Yah really thanks to the investment for forum. Otherwise we won't have chance to share and chat or even get to know anyone.

By the way the auntie who is cooking at CH, she is selling economy rice at blk 308 coffee shop. So i guess after all the food for our kids are not that bad.

Tequila,
Good that we have this forum cos' we can spy &amp; update each other while at work..hahaha...

catherine,
no problem..feel much better knowing its the gene thing that made her short and not i didn't feed her enough..hahha... cos' I'm the small frame type.

Hurray,
of cos our kids got to follow our gene, otherwise who should they follow??...... :p gers short then good easy to find boyfriend too tall hard to find matching one haha

Joann,

Just saw you post, had got the sample of pediasure from Hurray. If you don't need it you can past to me as well.

they did butterfly art? how come i din see any art work of Charlotte will they pass us their art work?

Catherine,

Wah aunty work where u also know ahh hahahah...
Pass to Charlotte the sachet later k! Coz let Jonas try once but he didn't like it
sad.gif

Anyways I send Jonas to school today they were singing the anthem then suddenly i saw from afar a girl with hair clips (like cherry or what) turned back and look at me and started to frown.. then tears started forming at her eyes... Is it Charlotte huh? Eyes quite big also..

Hurray,

Jonas also quite tall because I'm on the taller side.. So he actually look like 4 years old lor..
Last time when I was small, I really wanted to be shorter so that I look like everyone else leh. Then become very conscious with my height and started slouching.. So until now I still envy small framed girls... hehe They seems to be able to find clothes that fit easier.
happy.gif

Back