Cherie Hearts - Anchorvale CC

catherine,
Artwork can only bring back every 2 weeks. So next friday can see their butterfly artwork...U regular customer at Aunty's store huh? How come you know food not bad?

Joann,
wow Jonas very high tech leh...learn to play computer game and got FB liao...impressive.
That explain why most of the kids there are tall tall one....cos' most parents are tall...ahahahahaa....so its my fault that Danessa is small...keekeeekee

Joann & Hurray,

Thanks for the pediasure had tested charlotted she like the chocolate one.

oh can't wait to see her art work hehe. I am staying nearby so sometimes will go there and buy food happen to know her. she sell economy rice not bad and always long queue.

joann,

yah lor Jonas very high tech leh still know how to play FB haha.

Catherine, Hurray

Yea.. Last time he always see me typing mar then I teach him lor.. Then saw me playing FB he also wanna play.. Have to create an account for him.. He also got Pet Society hor.. mai siao siao.. haha he will be very excited whenever he 'buy' food for his pet.. lol

The teachers there quite shock we know each other.. haha reeya was telling me 'but.. just now danessa mom also gave Charlotte the powder leh! You mean you all know each other ar?!' haha she thought we msn... Anyway, glad to know that Charlotte like Pediasure, its good but I think it is one of the more expensive milk powder in SG?

BTW today when I went to pick up Jonas, saw a car parked right outside the school.. Hmm wondering.. How the car go in huh? can we also park there?

Joann,

Yeah more expensive milk powder but i am thinking maybe when she refuse to drink her milk then give her pediasure. Thats why i don't know to buy or not. Partly also afraid she might refuse to drink and i feel pediasure quite heaty.
Tried to get sample from abbott but they have no respond, glad that you and Hurray passed to me.

what car? i actually saw a slop which was blocked if it is open we can just walk down the slop don't need to take stairs or lift. Cars also can drive in.

Joann,
I actually happen to saw You with your two son Jonas and didi going to Macdonald on Saturday morning :p i remember jonas and he was staring at Charlotte haha..

Catherine,

Macdonald? Compass Point ah? Wah lao Jonas vomited at the entrance lor.. coughing..

Anyways today took LRT and reaching school and he keep saying 'Charlotte'.. dunno really or not hahaha

Joann,

Yes at compasspoint why he vomited at the entrance? the food not nice?

Must be remember he is going to school and just remember he saw Charlotte hehe.

Hurray,
Pls don't sent denessa to Serangoon CH first they having HFMDs My sis in law son just got it, So as to play save don't go there first.

Mummies,
Realise Charlotte had learn alot of things in CH and she is getting more descipline. For the past week i will feel tired and i also feel she is stress, but now i am better got more relaxed and assure that i am right to put Charlotte in CH. Although she still cry in the morning and when i picked her up, Other then that i see progress in her speech as well.

This morning one of the teacher who always taking temperature ask Charlotte to take off her own shoes, to my surprise after to left and the door was close i can see from outside is took off her shoes and place it in the cupboard.

See lah this gal don't listen to mummy but listen to teachers. But after all Tumbs up to CH their way of descipline our kids are very high in standard.

Catherine,
i have a friend who send her girl to CH Serangoon and she told me so so only. The centre was only converted to CH last year, but still run by the same management. When i ask if her girl has improved in terms of academic, she told me no difference. Plus she told me that parking might be a problem there too as their basement carpark very small with limited lots...

I'm thinking of sending her to Blossom Monte at Serangoon Gardens. Its a half montesorri with enrichment included. Anyone heard of this childcare?

Hmm... Hurray never heard of that don't seems to be that popular.

i think i can suggest to the MP regarding about the carpark. I also see lots of car parked at the roadside

catherine,
u mean CH anchovale or Serangoon. I called the sport council and they told me that they are going to implement electronic parking system in future. But parking is only one reason i want to move her leh...the other reason is the distance from serangoon to SengKang. Plus both me and hubby work in the west, so we gotta go from serangoon to SK to Jurong...very troublesome. If i can find somewhere in serangoon, it will help to cut short the current 15-20min to just 5-10min....

if they really gg to implement the parking system, die lor......just drop and pick up kid also hv to pay???? raining hw, worst.....jam like hell.....sigh....here cannot park there cannot park, then hw.......

Catherine, r u working with Govt? sound like you very frend with the MP??? isit?

oh, so far, kyan have been singing chinese song to me very often and of course, i did see some improvement on him, like he can eat his dinner by himself...hooray.....at least, dun have to watch him for hrs....

Hurray,
I see true also troublesome for you and your hubby, my hubby also working at the west poor thing.

Tequila,
No lar ever since i moved to sengkang i had been complaining to the MP mah. is good to give them suggestion if not MP sit there do nothing.

catherine,
must be resident of sengkang then can complain right? I don't stay here leh, they will entertain me meh? Later they chase me back to serangoon..hahaha

hahahaha.....ya...sit and sign doc, that's it.....

complaine to him, no use, call CNA, mediacorp, reporter, better then they will really act fast...

Hi Hurray

Is serangoon under amk/jalan consitution?, if yes, then no worry, same family...under LEE HISEN LONG....

But, so far Dr Lam seem to be not bad....

Rdgs

i dont know who my MP is leh....never really bother to ask/know. But gotta find out cos' considering to ask me hubby join the RC or CC so my girl can get priority into top pri sch...hehehe....kiasu mummy.

BTW, I'm still thinking whether to change school cos' Danessa told me she likes to go CH leh...scarly change already she don't like then CH Anchovale no more vacancy liao how??? headache!!!

Hurray,

I'll miss seeing danessa face if she changes school
sad.gif
everytime i pick up Jonas I'll sure peep to see what she is doing, haha coz her cheeks very cute..

Catherine,

Jonas coughing lor.. thats why cough until vomit outside Macdonald.. How come everytime I go CH never see Charlotte?

Dunno how is their outing today..

Tequila,

I will pass May the wet bag first to put inside Kyan's bag. probably tomorrow
happy.gif

BTW, jonas loves to see Charlotte's and Kyan's pics in FB. will keep clicking back and forth to see and smile to himself. LOL

Joann,

I reach CH every morning about 8am. fetch her back around 6-6.30pm this two day hubby fetch her early at 5pm.

Yah wonder how is their outing today.

Wahaha jonas so cute should had show Charlotte Jonas's photos.

I think I saw Hurray leave with Danessa just now.. around 4:10 pm????

Teacher Reeya told me they don't really know the show yet but at least can understand that Gingerbread man ran away and the children looking for him... I ask Jonas is it Gingerbread man ran away? He smile and say 'catch leh!'..

joann,

This morning saw you bring jonas to school you enter the LRT i exit the LRT, hehe.

Yesterday i asked Charlotte the How is Gingerbread Man, She only knod her head ( means Nice )

Joann,
U saw me yesterday? Yes, I left with Danessa around 4.10pm. The play is great. I would say not too difficult to understand for the younger kids. Danessa enjoyed it so much that she keep asking me "why the fox eat the gingerbread man"? She also keep singing "u cannot catch me b'cos I'm the gingerbread man"...

Still hestitating on the sch switching issue cos' I have to admit that this school is great.... nice environment, friendly & professional teachers, very clean and child friendly. But...having to travel 15-20min everyday is a torture, plus parking is a big problem. Somemore both me and Hubby working in the west. At first tot my MIL who stay SK can help to fetch her, but she ended up taking taxi everytime, which is not going to solve the problem...Haiz...no such thing as best of both world...

catherine,
charlotte enjoyed the show and didn't cry during the show. But she did sob in the morning and after the show. She just sob on and off and once she get distracted, she'll stop sobbing. She's so cute....when Danessa gave her a packet of raisin, she stop sobbing...Then CH also gave each child a muffin on the way back...she also stop sobbing and finish up the whole muffin...must be hungry and she do enjoy eating.
she sat with Jonas on the bus....

Hurray,
wow thanks for letting me know she is a cranky ger lar must be she morning never take her breakfast thats why sobbing for food.

Maybe consider school bus for Denessa? I also feel a waste if switch her to other school. This CH really not bad, If i were you, i will also be in dilemma. I believe west area also have CH maybe can search and find but enviroment might be different.

catherine,
No worries, kids are like that...after awhile they are ok. At least she thinks of mummy that's why she sob...If give Danessa food and toys, she will forget mummy loh...so sad.

I ever check on the school bus. They don't pick up in Serangoon, cos' too far already and if the bus drop her off at either serangoon or sengkang, no one will be at home till after 6pm. I understand the school bus will leave the school around 5pm...so how? headache...

Nowadays me and hubby always pushing the task of sending/featching Danessa to each other because of the distance. Can be quite a hussle, especially in the morning where all of us overslept and rushing for time. It would be alot more convenient if I put her somewhere near my place. At least morning don't need to rush.

Hurray,

ic i guess you better put her somewhere convienient for you if not you always have to rush. or somewhere near your MIL place? cos maybe Anchorvale CC too far for her thats why she took a cab.

If you need my help i can fetch Danessa to my house first and you come my house and fetch her for the time being.

thanks for the offer, catherine. I think maybe you are right, I should put her somewhere which is convenient for us. Haiz.....she will have to get use to new place again...shall discuss with hubby tonight and see how..

Hurray,
No problem i can understand how tiring and difficult it will be. At least find some where which is convenient nearby your house or office will be a better choice since both work place is at West side. you got to quickly look for it cos some childcare might not have vacancy.

Catherine,

Today went to pick up Jonas Charlotte got this face --->
sad.gif
and looking looking at me..

The day before I went to pick up Jonas, Charlotte was crying and the teacher say "Can you don't cry? Charlotte?"

Think she needs some more time. At least she never cry very loud lor.. Last time jonas was like'wahhhhhhhh' like that cry one leh..
happy.gif

Tequila,

Today Kyan so cute. He very kancheong pass to me Jonas file (where they keep all their classwork) when Jonas was still taking his water bottle.

Then the teacher say to another "This boy like class monitor" hahaha..

Joann,

She ar cry baby lar anything also cry spoil by the grandma lar. Hope that she faster over come the fear. I expect she take quite sometime to stop the crying. the Cooking auntie told me that don't know when she cry and ask the auntie to call me, she want to go home. So funny.

MOnday another war coming hope she won't start to cry so loud again.

Jonas took how long to settle down? maybe tat time lesser children so the teachers easier to give attention to him.

Catherine,

Jonas I think took more then 2 weeks. So everytime Sunday I start to fear the battle on Monday liao... Haha same..

But Jonas everytime talk about Charlotte. I ask him 'how is charlotte? Did you play with Charlotte?" then Jonas will say 'Charlotte cry leh.. boohooboohoo leh" haha everytime say same thing.

Then when I ask about Danessa, he will always say "Danessa shame shame leh" .. haha

But not to worry, its a phase. That time I was also very worried after 2 weeks Jonas still hate going to school. But slowly when I see him play and smile at his friends, I know he is having fun in school... Yesterday I told him "tomorrow saturday no need go school leh!!" then he say "I want go school!" .. Haha very soon Charlotte will be like this too.

Joann,

I asked Charlotte did she play with jonas she will start to cry. Or maybe remind her of school.

seems like jonas now had enjoy alot in school thats good for him.

I also now afraid of monday she will cry again. Haiz. I always tell my MIL monday blues tats why she cry.

Catherine,

Exactly the same thing happen to Jonas last time. Last time their teacher reeya always tell me to talk to her more about school. So I tried lor, but everytime I mention his friends name, he will cry and say NO NO. SEE MOMMY SEE MOMMY. then start crying non stop. Haven't even say anything about his friends lor!

But slowly okay liao... How long charlotte been there liao?

Joann,

suppose too be 3 weeks but 1st week she went 2days and sick 3days so should be 2weeks and 2 days only. still long way to go haiz. everytime see her standing at the door waiting for me poor thing.

Yah lor everytime i mention school she will sob.
Then she also started to find excuse, She want to take train, want to take bus, want to go bed and sleep. want to go swing. ask me to change diaper (infact already Changed b4 going out). LAst week when reaching there she pretend to sleep so funny.

Friday she came home very happy still can sing and dance and make music using two pencil as stick and hit on anything she can and don't know what she is singing whaha her own music. (maybe school taught her)

Catherine,

If she came back home and can sing song and all that means she very happy there.. Haha no worries, will out grow this very fast...

I think Jonas nowadays hang out with Charlotte alot because everytime watch TV and see a small girl with long hair he will say 'charlotte!!' hahaha

Catherine,
Don't be disheartened....Charlotte just need more time and attention. Show you something interesting and encouraging...at least Charlotte is enjoying the play and didn't cry...some kids did.

Joann,
Why Jonas say Danessa shame shame leh? She must be playing with siliva or running around naked..haha..when i ask her who she play with nowadays, she said, kang kang and sheng kai..I think kang kang is one of the twins..

2541165.jpg

Joann,
Haha you must have gave him seen too much of charlotte's photos. I did mention to Charlotte about Jonas she will Sob haha did Jonas bully her? (Joking) I bet most of the time Jonas and Charlotte are Partners becos they are almost the same height.

Hurray,
I am not dishearted just maybe i am very anxious that i want chartlotte to be like Danessa or jonas happily going to school. As what you all had said she really need more time to get use to it.

Thanks Hurray for the photo.

Catherine,
Tell you a joke...last wk I ask Danessa if she play with Charlotte, she told me no cos' Charlotte bully her...She told me Charlotte press her 2 cheeks..then I ask "is it b'cos you cute then charlotte press your cheeks?", she said "yes" cheekily...so funny, i think she made it up, otherwise, its should be the other way round...that girl of mine very naughty ah...Don't know why always like monkey...

She climb and fell last wk, but don't dare to tell me. Maybe she didn't know May already called me...haha..no wonder nowadays she keep telling me she's a good girl, didn't climb tables and chairs...

Back