Any SAHM staying at Yishun?

Hi everyone,
Thx to Lachesiz that now my girl is a hot fav in this thread. LOL

So see all mummies at tomolo's gathering's then...and will take tons of pics

u know y'day brought Sam to her VERY 1ST MOVIE-The Chronicles Of Narnia... Initially hesitated abt the idea but since freinds all dun mind to take care of her,so we gave it a shot and have to say she enjoyed the show especially the FIGHTING SCENES which she will sit down and watced quietly as if she knows whats going on. The worst thig is she will even CLAP her hands when the pple & animals starts to roar & shout when fighting each other ...She gets restless when the show slowed down or have alot of conversation... Well it's really an experince for us!! Imagine 6 adults and 1 toddler.. LOL!!!

Mummies
Here's a pix of Patrick and Haowen.

353034.jpg

Small Bell
Thanks for organising the gathering. So sorry got to go early cos bb cranky. He knocked out for 2 hrs when we reached home
happy.gif

ixwong,
So Hao Wen still prefers to sleep in his own house. Do you think both of them looks a little alike.

mummy69,
I haven't got the chance to take out the ice cream for the rest to eat as we got other food.

SheRhino,
Is Samantha alright?

so cute!!!!!!!!!
wat a pity that i was unable to join u girls again but will definitely try to make it the next time round........

wishing everybody a happy new year first juz in case too busy tmr to login.

Happy New year to everyone and may all your babies be healthy and adorable.

Small Bell, thanks for your hospitality last week. My girl loves your cats and tortoise. Maybe we could meet again some time.

Hi Mummy69,
Too bad you could not stay longer and did not meet other mummies. And I forgot to take a picture of your girl. But we can always meet up again. How about during the weekends so that working moms can join?

helloooooo ladies!
im the bringer of good news! Valerie gave birth today at TMC at 722pm! Both mother and baby Kirsten are well. me soooooo excited!! hahahhah...

Valerie, gong xi gong xi.

Just to share with mummies who are going to put their bb at childcare. I put my boy at a "bungalow" type cc at Sembawang and the rate is fantastic reasonable. For half day it is S$200 (afetr $75 subsidy) or $300 for full day.
It is not those branded school and the facilities are much better than those HDB based. The teacher are also ok. Let me know if any interested to find out more....

this thread is getting abit quiet.....
where are all the mummies??????

Hello Mummies, Sorry for MIA so long...we went away, then got back and had to catch up with work. Been home the past 2 days as my son has fever and really blocked nose!!

Welcome to all new mummies and CONGRATS to Valerie on the arrival of her little one.
Small Bell, tks for the cards,,have you started? I lazy leh...so pai-seh the other day, meet you, collect cards then forget to pay!!

Jo, does the centre have infant care? I am planning to start my son when he is 11mths at infant care - any comments anyone?

Lachesiz can you input in my particulars.
Baby's name: Aiden
DOB: 4th May 2005
email: [email protected]

Yes, the thread looks pretty quite..maybe we should upload some pics..of our little ones, so we can put faces to their names
happy.gif
I start with the pics from our hols..

Brr..it's cold...MT Maunganui, NZ
355171.jpg

Enjoying the view at Rotura, NZ
355172.jpg

Hot water Lake, Taupo, NZ
355173.jpg

Why am I still in my PJ? I wanna swim, Koh Samui
355174.jpg

Chillin' Out with my best friend, Austin Hills
355175.jpg

Ok, before I end, just to check...any mummies want to order Healthy Time Organic Bottle Baby Food, Aiden has tried it...yummy. Also anyone keen to order Nepia Diapers with me? I carton (4 packs) too much for me...

smallbell,
patrick looks so different! n its only been a month since i saw him!...
love the 3 bb on mattress pic..
happy.gif

sherhino,
oh dear, my fav gal is down? given her spirits n energy. i am sure she has recovered 100% by now.

VALERIE,
CONGRATS... cant wait to meet the new princess!

(sorry, mashedB n smallbell, didnt reply msn coz was real bz n then potato beckons....)

char77,
Aiden is so well travelled... envy envy... my gal is a 'true blue singaporean whos rooted to the grounds of spore' still ... haha

UPDATED WITH A BRAND NEW (literally) ADDITION ! PRINCESS KIRSTEN!

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MSN/EMAIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>valerie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>06' Jan 03</TD><TD>BRAND NEW</TD><TD>Kirsten</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Aug</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Aug</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05' Aug</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Yinxuan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05' Aug</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Jul</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Jul</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Jun</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' May 04</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mashedbrocolli</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05' Apr 05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD>Terelle</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>stephanie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Apr 12</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Mar 15</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Ernest</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05' Feb</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ac</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' dec</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Valarie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' Dec 17</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mngo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Dec 10</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bing</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Nov</TD><TD>13m</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Brenda</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Oct 29</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Hao Yu</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Feline</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Oct 10</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>SheRhino</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' Oct 05</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Jul</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD>Noah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s/y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' Jul</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>EOng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' Jun</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD>Sheryee</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>colt</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Apr</TD><TD>21m</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>03' Nov</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>02' Dec</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Feline</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>02' Nov 20</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>02' Nov</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>00' Nov</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

This is the pic of our latest baby Kirsten. So sweet and adorable.
355602.jpg

Terelle looking at Kirsten.
355603.jpg

char77,
I like the pic of Aiden in Koh Samui

Hi smallbell

thks for organising the gathering.
dear mummies, sori tat my girl was so active and restless.
so pai say that she startled patrick and woke the sleeping babies.

thks for sending me the pic.

Hi valerie
Congrats!!!

Hello, everyone. I was a bit tied up with my 2 kids starting school at Nursery and K2. Was worried that my youngest might cry but she hold out very well. She loved to go to school and was so happy today as the teacher gave her some sweets.

I'm also starting a bit of spring cleaning and doing some paint work... So tiring....

hi stephy

went to the website site it says #5 baby aaron so....
still send email as #10?

hi mummy69

ya lor cny coming. muz take care.
glad to know tat ur girl loves sch. : )
did u send her to playgp b4?

stephy,
Yes, ac is right. I did not even notice it is #5. I sent in votes as #10, can resend, my email could be recorded already.

Mummy69,
Your girl is so good, did not cry at all. Did you stay few days in school to accompany her?

small bell &amp; AC,

oh no.. really..but the last time the no. given was #10.. actually, they didn't stated that have to indicate the no., i ks..juz in case there is another aaron.. aiya.. nevermind lah, even if voted wrongly.. aaron is the cutest of all... hahahahaha

Yes, i did send my girl to a half day childcare last year, so I guess it prepares her for this year. The school only allows us to stay with the kids for the 1st 3 days. She was a bit scary on the 1st day but since then, I have just see her settled down and say bye bye to her. She has been a good girl.

lachesiz,

hee hee i also dunno why can't access leh.. btw, to vote juz email can already.. don't have to access thru the web
happy.gif

char77

The cc don cater for infantcare.
Think CarpeDiem @ Yishun Polyclinic has it. can go n check it out.

Mummy69

Your girl so good ah. mine still cry ocassionally even after a few months there. Really depend on his mood of the day. sometimes very clingy

Jo, I think my girl is bigger now, so she is quite ok. When I 1st put her in the 1/2 day cc when she was 3, it also took her a few weeks to get used to it. Actually, I've sent her to Carpe Diem at the polyclinic there. They do have infant care which just stated less than a year. Maybe char77 can try it there.

Thanks Jo &amp; Mummy69, will explore CarpeDiem. I am contemplating between playgroup or 1/2 day infantcare...with the aim for more social interaction with other kids..

Hey Mummies, need some help...anybody knows where to get cheaper milk powder in Yishun? I have just started weaning Aiden off BM...and never knew how fast 1 can of formula can "dissappear".

Char77, I get DD's formula from a chinese medicine hall near Khatib NTUC. Brands: Similac, Dumex, Friso. They are slightly cheaper than supermarts.

Hi Char77,
there's a chinese medical hall next to blk 417 NTUC. Selling FM cheaper, even cheaper than the one at Khatib (at least for Friso, I have checked). Got my FRISO 1 Gold at $22.90 (other place $24.90). Enfalac st $27.50 (vs $29.50).

I will try both and see how the prices like. Will let you know.

Mummies, I am clearing some of my stuff and there are some books that I want to give away. Lots of novels by Sydney Sheldon, Barbara Bradford etc. Anyone interested, let me know and maybe I can compile a list as well.

Ixwong, can u help me to check the price for Friso Gold 3 if you happen to buy from B417's shop? No hurry, I just wanna know the price diff.
TIA

Hello there,

I was down with a flu last monday.. and aaron got his first fever yesterday
sad.gif
brought him to a gp.. told me that he got a high fever, 39.6.. i nearly fainted. he was prescribed with dhamol for his fever and moxipen (antibotic) and also, a cream for his ulcer.. Dr said his ulcer is badly infected (the ulcer is on his upper gum, where the right incisor is.. i think his tooth is cutting thru.

Came back home and tried to feed him the med with sringe.. but failed. my mom told me to use a spoon instead.. so she helped me to carry and hold on to aaron while i spoon feed the med to aaron. As expected, he scream and scream and wailed non-stop.. I was a bit worry that it might choke me.

After all the drama, he started to get sleepy.. doze off after a while. The next thing i need to look for is rashes.. hopefully he is not allergic to the antibotics.

Btw, this is the pic take from KZ talent.. luckily didn't spend much except paying for $25, I will inform you again when the voting is open
happy.gif

359133.jpg

hello everyone!

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Last 2 weeks have been really tiring but have now recovered. No time to log on since... Breastfeeding is no small feat. I don't know if I can last 6 months or not...
kao_confused.gif

Glad to hear Aaron is better now, Stephy! Aaron and Terelle got my votes!
kao_kiss.gif

Hi mummies, I've tried the two shops for my kid's milk (Growth) and the old at Blk 417 is 10cent cheaper. Since I live nearer to Khatib, decided to go there and buy. They actually sell 70cents cheaper than NTUC.

Cher, I tried to check the price for you while I was there but cannot remember your milk powder brand. Sorry.

No worries, Mummy69! Thanks anyway!

Hi all! I am scouting for a child care for Gabby. Went to Little Skool House &amp; Carpe Diem yesterday, but didn't get that kind of "This is the right place!" feeling. Going to check out My Little Campus.

Anyone care to share your feedback on the abv 3 or any other near our place or AMK?

Back