Any SAHM staying at Yishun?

Hi cakery, thanks for the link. Think at the end of the day, still depend on how well curriculum are layout, teachers and most important our child like it. Cannot imagine his first day at school.

Yvette,
Fogot to mention that there'll be a new CC by PCF Nee South South opening sometime this year (still in renovation). It should be around blk 875. You could call/dropby to enquire.

Tired mum,
Ya had to try out and observe no choice.

Hi mummies, can I asked where do your normally bring your children to on your free time? I would normally bring my son to my neighborhood or northpoint shopping mall, just to walk around and see things as he's just 14 months. Wonder if there's any good place that I should bring him to.

hi tired mum,

I take my little one to the library @ northpoint, playground below block, splashpark at sembawang shopping centre/ northpoint, occasional trip to zoo, sometimes to upper pierce reservoir (see monkeys, enjoy breeze,)

sometimes meet up with other mommies around yishun either outside or at our homes.

Hi Jo, how old is your child? Must be quite big now that your brought him to splashpark. I never thought of bringing him to library, maybe can try someday.
happy.gif

That's very nice to meet up with the mummies and hav the little ones mingle around.

Hi, I am a Yishun SAHM, hoping to make more friends and meet up sometimes. Any mummies willing to make friends with me please PM me.

Hi,

I'm a working mum with a 4m baby boy.
Keen to know more Yishun mummies to share ideas and lobangs. I'm staying at Ave 4, opp Safra.,

Actually I'm looking at Luvbabies Kim Sang's website for diapers order. They provide free delivery for > $200. My order will only be ard $50-100. Any mummy keen to combine purchase? [email protected]
Cheers
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

I'm a first time mother and admit can be quite ignorant when comes to bringing up a child.
My MIL suggested to mix brown rice powder into my baby's FM.. Say once or twice daily. Is that recommendable? Is cooking not required? Just mix and blend with the FM?

Can you share with me what are the other food you are feeding your baby at 4m? Eg. Fruit juices or rice cereal?

Thank youuuuu!!

Hello mummies, not sure tis thread is alive anot, I m oso a yishun mummy staying with 3kids, wish to know more yishun mum, mayb I can organize a whatapp group for yishun mummies so tat whatever there is any meetup everyone know abt it and c who can make it?

Hi I'm a SAHM to a 5 month old baby girl. We live along street 21. Would love to know more mummies so we can arrange playdates for the little ones!

Back