Any SAHM staying at Yishun?

ribena,
JOIN US tomorrow! the more the merrier! who u brining on 17 huh??
i haven been to the bottletree.
sad.gif

sincere,
1month leave... u will have fun bonding with ur
bb!

<font color="0000ff">Lach</font>
Wah..u not good, got Yishun Thread never "Chio" me..

Hee hee.. I see so many familiar faces here. Hi Mngo, Ribena, Colt..

<font color="0000ff">mummy69</font>
My girl is born on Nov'02 as well
happy.gif
Are you bringing your girl tomorrow?
My boy is born on Oct '04.

I am so interested in the gathering.. but seems like its all little babies.. my girl might be too noisy :p

sincere,
1 month leave....wow, so shiok!

Mummies,
pls take lots of pix for tom gathering, and post here ok!!

Yesterday, went to the Shaughessy (think spell wrongly, new cluster house dev at Yishun Ave 1) showroom to kpo a bit. Wah, the houses are v nice leh, price seems reasonable at 800K+ for 3200+ sqft (5 levels). Too bad I cannot afford, can only drool...:p

<font color="0000ff">Small Bell</font>
Thanxs for inviting me
happy.gif

But Cayden (my 1 yr boy) has got GUG class tomorrow at 4pm..
sad.gif

If I can make it, I might be there around 2pm.. anyone there so early? :p

hi feline! welcome! =)
think mummy69 is coming over at about 2pm too, so ure welcome to drop by earlier. Small bell and lach, u girls wanna come by earlier too? =)

feline, I will be bringing both my monsters there tomorrow but will be early, around 1.30pm to 2pm as they have their usual nap around 3pm. Hope to see you there and everyone else.

dear all mummies... I was introduced by a mummy in other thread to come here. I stay in Lilydale too! The gathering is at 3pm?! I am working. Maybe I drop by at 5/6pm if the party is still on.. any age limit?
happy.gif
My baby is only 3 months.

Update for tomorrow!
1)Valerie: Drinks
2)mashedbrocolli: Kueh (no time to make salad) heehee...
3)Small bell: Chocolate, potato chips, prawn crackers.
4)Lachesiz: cake
5)stephy:eclairs
6)Mummy69: fruits
7) Bing
8) Feline
9) Ribena??

a few mummys are coming over at 2pm so just pop by when u can make it yah? anybody else? its gonna be really fun tomorrow!! heehee...
Just a suggestion, since its near xmas, wanna have a mini gift exchange? everyone can get a gift ard $10? =) adds to the festivities...

Welcome amanda!
Of course no age limit. My baby is 4mths.

mashedbrocolli,
Should the gift be for children or adults?

hi
my darling having fever for the past few days tats y disappear
warm welcome to bing, leann, ribena, amanda, feline
darling teething + ulcer on her inner lip makes her very cranky
dun want to swallow yet she hungry so cry cry cry
heartache to c her like tat
look 4ward to meet all of u but dun think can go to the gathering this time : (

hi smallbell
thks 4 reminding me to confirm the flash cards.

Hey feline! glad to "see" you here!
wink.gif

guess i'll have to miss the gathering and seeing all the mommies and babies tmr cos i already have something on
sad.gif

uhem, why not like that, shld we make it a regular mtg/gathering among ourselves? i presume tmr is the first time?

hey girls,
think forget about the gift exchange lah, not everyone will visit the forum by tmr. We'll just hang out and have fun tmr! see ya all then! =)
ribena,
good idea about making this a regular thing...wat say all of u?
Nitey nite!

<font color="0000ff">Mommies</font>
Sorry, gotto give it a miss as I have something on
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Ribena</font>
It would be so nice to have this on a regular basis..
Then the next time there is another gathering, we can go together
happy.gif

Yes to regular gatherings, but can have some of it on weekends so that us FTWM can join. Plsssss....

Have fun today and lots of pix pls!

hi,

till now still don know if can i go off early from work for the gathering............
but will definitely pop by if can make it.

mashedbrocolli

the gathering is in the function room or in one of your houses? can have the address jus in case i drop by???
Thks

Hi all, sorry to interrupt.. My parents are staying in Yishun.. Do you all know of any stores in Yishun selling fresh frog meat? I am intending to get them for my coming to a year old gal.. thanks!
happy.gif

oh no! Mummy69, i wasnt online the whole day so didnt see your message! we were wondering how come u didnt turn up...oh no oh no! sorry sorry sorry...=(

mummy69,
sorry we didn't give you the address. Aiya, was waiting for you and your kids. They must be disappointed.

hi all,

so sori that i am unuable to turn up for the gathering. so how is it going? must be very fun for all the babies n mummies...

remember to upload the pixs ya. and arrange for another round so that other mummies can turn up too
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Lach</font>
I see pretty Rae Rae in blue
happy.gif

Who are the other 2 handsome boys besides her??

Hi, sorry to have missed this gathering but there's always a second time. Maybe we can do it at Northpoint over a cup of coffee.

My husband came back early yesterday so we brought the kids to safra yishun for a bowling game. The kids get to try their hand (first time) on the ball for a game or two and they were excited about it. It takes their mind off the auntie's house.

The babies are so cute. My kids will be making the most noise if they are there. My girl will like it as she loves babies.

Refering to the photos:
1st pic: Aaron in red, Rae Ann in blue, Patrick in yellow.
2nd &amp; 3rd pic: Terelle with Patrick

Hi mummies, can see that u all have had fun yesterday. Wanted to drop by to say hi, but did not get the address too. :p

Hi...

Sorry for the long delay in posting.. heehee... quite new to this forum... had a hard time finding where I posted my msg last time.

Oh yes.. here's my intro..
My son is coming to 3 years old... I am now on leave... will be returning to work in April next year. :)

i know the first pic that smallbell post looks like 3 BOY babies.... but the one in blue is gerger...

THESE 2 WEIGH THE SAME! one is 12m, the other is 8m!! GUess who!
347585.jpg
347586.jpg

Patrick is such a sweet n smiley baby!
Aaron is so active n cute
Rae-Ann is simply cheeky.
and mum2b val.. wat can i say.. too green with envy to comment on her energy n whew whew figure.
347587.jpg

hi
wah! so cute! so cute!
must have next gathering.

hi winnie
dun think i come across mkt selling froglegs.
saw at restuarant though.

This is my favourite pic: (photographer: SmallBell)

2 Pretty mermaids by the beach... with their baby dugong!
347590.jpg

thats our gracious n fun host Mashed Brocolli n her beautiful baby dugong Terelle! (SHE HAS THE MOST GORGEOUS EYES) with the sexy valerie.

Terelle is also such a sweet natured bb... n real pretty too!

THANKS mummies for the little get together. i had fun n so did rae.
mummy69.... sorry.... nevermind, got chance to meet up!

we will definitely do this again! hope to see more yishun/sembawang/woodlands mummies soon

updated:

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age(Dec05)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MSN </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Yinxuan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie</TD><TD></TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jun-05</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>May-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>mashedbrocolli</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Apr-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD>Terelle</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>stephanie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Apr-05</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>15-Mar-05</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Ernest</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Feb-05</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>ac</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan-05</TD><TD>11m</TD><TD>Valarie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>mngo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Bing</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-04</TD><TD>13m</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Feline</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Oct-04</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD>Noah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s/y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>EOng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jun-04</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>colt</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Apr-04</TD><TD>21m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-03</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Dec-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Feline</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-00</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>valerie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan 06</TD><TD>akan datang</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Hi mummies!
Stephanie and I will be going to the Toys warehouse sale at Henderson tomorrow afternoon(16dec). Want to join us? can pm me.

hi mummies, it was really fun yesterday afternoon. Like mashedB's hubby said, I'm looking at my future bb at different stages in a flash! Hope to see more mummies next time!

lachesiz, please, I don't feel sexy at all! I never realized my tummy looks so big and round! haha, looks like a fake one...

hey..glad you all had fun!!

valerie, congrats to you
happy.gif
you look really good! and mashedbrocolli, terelle is sooo cutie!!
happy.gif

only 3 mummies met up on wed?? so when's the next coming up??

Good morning mummies...

Wow.. the babies look like they r really having fun. Too bad I couldn't make it. When is the next gathering??

Valerie, Congrats!! I really missed those days when my bb is still inside my tummy.
happy.gif
But ur tummy really looks abit fake though..mayb bcos u were sitting down.. haa.. ;P

Lachesiz, pls update my bb's name, his name is Sean. Thanks.

Smallbell, saw the toy sale ad as well but I've bought my christmas presents at the JL sale at Expo 2 weeks ago. Enjoy yourself there and don't spend too much money!!!!

Yes, we definitely need to meet up again.

Lachesiz, can you update my email : [email protected]. thanks.

Hi Lachesiz,
Could you help to update me as FTWM?

Hope to attend your gathering too if possible cos seems so enjoyable
happy.gif

hi girls...

Im so depressed now. Yesterday in a bid to prevent terelle from falling off the bed, i spilt milk on my laptop and now its dead. Worse, i didnt manage to catch her. Now must spend $600 to repair it and i feel so guilty she got a bump on her head. Anybody's bb fell off the bed b4? im so worried now...hope she's alright...

Sigh...wat a terrible day....im literally crying over spilt milk. =( Dunno if can retrieve all my work and fotos and songs etc...waaaaahhhh...

stephy, small bell ill have to give the sale a miss. my pocket burn one big hole oredi...sigh...

MashedB,

Oh dear...I hope is terelle alrite? Jus monitor for the next 72hrs if she vomits or develops fever.
For her bump, you can apply Zambak. I find that it's a magic ointment, usually bruises disappear within 1-2 days.

Gabby also fell from my bed b4 &amp; landed on her back, in the middle of her sleep! She was 16mths then. It was shocked &amp; pain for her. I felt extremely guilty for a few days too.

MashedB
So sorry to hear that. Hope Terelle is ok.

As for your laptop, the technician shd be able to retrieve your stuff but $600 is steep hoh. *heart pain for you*

Mashedbrocolli,
Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Is Terelle ok now? Heart pain for her. Keep us updated if she is alright.

MashedB

oh dear, hope that Terelle is ok now. but don reproach yourself, we cant be a 24/7 agile mummy...

my boy ever had 3 bums on his forehead when he is 1 year old. so don ponder about it too much cos i am definitely more careless than u...so long as she can still jump about and eat her normal meals, it should be ok.

see, wat i naughty boy i have when he is 1 year old with 3 balukus on his forehead...
348053.jpg

Hi mummies,
I new to this thread...Brief intro,I m staying at Woodlands,my babe is 14.5mths now and i am a SAHM..

Hi Ribena,Lach,Feline,
Nice to see u gals here....Last nite gathering was simply great!!!

Hi Lach,
If u dun mind,pls include me &amp; my babe in the listing...
Info:
Baby- Samantha Ng
DOB- 05th Oct 2004 (14mths as @ Dec 05)
Home- Woodlands
Job - SAHM
Email- [email protected]
MSN - [email protected]

Thank you so much.

MashedB,

aunty lach kiss kiss Terelle baluku away.
when our bb had their first 'big' fall, we will feel super duper guilty for days but as long as bb is alert, playing, eating well etc.. not too much concern.. i felt real lousy n worried for days when she fell off the bed once too!
Rae has her fair share of hard knocks ! think she still have not meant her quota yet,haha...
so, u are not alone! hope it makes u feel better.
(look at jo's boy.. hehe.... 3 baluku!!)

Back