Any SAHM staying at Yishun?

SheRhino,

WELCOME... you found us!!! this thread is still relatively new.. abt one month only? n there are many younger bbs here to cuddle n smooch...

last nite gathering was FUN.. i want to bring sam home n just stare at her whole day... i secretly hope my gal has sam's energy n creativity!

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age(Dec05)</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MSN/EMAIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Yinxuan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Aug-05</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-05</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jun-05</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>May-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>mashedbrocolli</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Apr-05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD>Terelle</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>stephanie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Apr-05</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>15-Mar-05</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Ernest</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Feb-05</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>ac</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan-05</TD><TD>11m</TD><TD>Valarie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>17-Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>mngo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Dec-04</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Bing</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-04</TD><TD>13m</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Feline</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Oct-04</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>SheRhino</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05-Oct-04</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD>Noah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s/y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jul-04</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>EOng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jun-04</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>colt</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Apr-04</TD><TD>21m</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-03</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Dec-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Feline</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Nov-02</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>Nov-00</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>valerie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>Jan 06</TD><TD>akan datang</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Stephanie</font>
I have been thinking hard and I think I must have burnt tens of brain cells (that's all I have
lame.gif
)...

I saw the pic posted above and I thought I found you very very familiar (do pardon me, my memory has been failing me ever since I became a mother).

You are the mommy I met at Kelly's (Gabriel's mommy) party, right?

I brought Cayden to the party and was chatting with ya while you were feeding Aaron on the sofa..
Does it ring a bell??
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">SheRhino</font>
Welcome!! Welcome!!
happy.gif

Hi feline,

Oh u were at Kelly's place too.. mmmmmm.. i have very bad memory too, i think I can't recall your face till i meet you again..
happy.gif

Hmmm...this thread has been quiet for the past few days huh? Where's everyone? Busy shopping for xmas?

I would be on leave from Thurs onwards. Any chance for another gathering?

My boy is teething now, so v fussy when drinking milk and drink v little (abt 120ml). Last night wake up twice at 0230 and 0530 for milk! This morning mummy panda-eyed liao. Any idea how long this will last?

hallo everybody!
Thanks for all the concern over Terelle. SHe's fine and my guilt has lessened somewhat...hee...
My laptop is also coming back today! Luckily nothing was lost...but no more pumping and typing at the same time...
ixwong: gathering? im okie...but when? =)

We have to get this thread going or it will be forgotten again.....

Yes, I am busy with the last minute christmas shopping and now just two more presents to go and it's all done.... It is really tiring doing the christmas shopping but the worst is cracking your head thinking of what to buy. Every year I keep telling myself to buy the presents earlier but it's always last minute in the end...

Will be celebrating with my ILs side on Eve and then my side on Christmas day. Actually my family are buddhist and we never celebrate christmas before untill we have children in the family (which is 4 now). So my siblings and myself have been planning christmas celebration, just for the kids now. They are so excited about christmas, just for the presents of course. Every morning, they will be asking me when is christmas day.

We could have another gathering. Since ixwong is on leave this thur, we could meet either on that day or friday. Either at northpoint or .......

hi gals,

my biggest fear has happened, aaron rolled off from my bed this morning.. i so heartpain and felt so guilty.. i kept on apologising to him, nearly cried too.. but when i called his daddy to confess, aaron started to smile.. i'm kind of relief after that..

so far, no signs of unusualness, his milk intake is normal.. i swear that i will not let this happened again.. and NEVER AGAIN!!!!

mummy69,
what time are u gals meeting on thursday, maybe i can pop by

ix,
so fast your boy starts teething? WOW! My boy same age but haven't started yet. He drink less milk than before too but I add cereal into his milk so that he will still have enough energy. Tried spoonfeeding solids but can only take 1 teaspoon each day or refuse to open mouth.

mashedb,
Glad that Terelle is ok. So now you will be fully concentrating on pumping and not do 2 things at one time.

Mummy69,
Yes agree, shopping for xmas gift always a big headache.

Stephy,
Oh no! Aaron also fell. Heartpain for him. Hope he's alright.

Now I don't dare to put Patrick on anywhere higher than the mattress on the floor. So he also roll off the mattress many times and end up hitting hard on the floor. But at least no injury.

Stephy,
oh no. hope Aaron is ok.

Small Bell,
U feed Patrick with cereal liao? I have not started although already got a box of Heinz in the cupboard as standby. I also not sure if Haowen is teething but he's seem to be not his usual self - more cranky, drools a lot, like to chew on hanky and drink less milk - seems like teething symptoms leh.

Patrick can flip already? My Haowen can't even hold up his head for long. PD says he's overweight! Bui Bui!

MashedB
heng ah! Terelle ok, and your laptop ok too.

Re gathering
can be anytime from 22 Dec onwards till 2006! On long leave. Will still leave Haowen with nanny for some of the days (mummy &amp; daddy need to pa-tall a bit) so let me know when is good and I will bring him along.

ix,
Yes, i mix Frisocream cereal into the breastmilk. How heavy is Haowen? my boy is only 6.1kg (50 percentile).

Patrick flip since 3mths, just have to let them practice a few hrs daily lying on the tummy and the neck will be stronger. If u dare, let him sleep on the tummy, will really help.

Small Bell
Err...Haowen is 7.9kg when we visited the PD last Sunday! He's 4MO now.

My nanny told me today Haowen tried to flip!! Keep turning his body to his left. I saw him doing that even when he is laying in his stroller. He actually put his leg on the front stroller bar as a pivot to help him turn. Quite funny...

Gathering:
Can have it at my place (next to Sembawang mrt).

ix,
he is definitely trying to turn, just keep encouraging him.

All the things that your babies are doing now sounds so exciting. I am over that stage now and sometimes it is nice to think about the times when they are still babies. But trust me, they grow very fast. Sometimes, I was thinking of having a 3rd baby but HB said no more. Of course, this is just sometimes. When the kids gave me a lot of headache, I am glad I've two only...

Maybe we could arrange sometime next week. How about Wed/Thur?? We can meet at Delifrance at Northpoint in the morning around 10 to 11am??

Yishun mummies!!

I went down to Chong Pang today to look at the bb clothes shop, didn't found anything I like. But guess what, there's a new shop abt 2-3 shops away that are selling branded bb clothes. Got carters, gap, oshkosh, Sonoma. Bought 2 carters sleepsuits, 1 carter blanket, 1 sonoma gal top, 1 old navy sleepsuit and 2 other rompers - all at $30 (priced either at 2 for $10 or 3 for $10 with label snipped or slashed). Saw them selling a pooh sleepsuit at $8 and Oshkosh gal denim overall at $17. More selection for bb gal than boy (as usual).....

They also sell some singlets for men (gap at $10 for 2), and I bought 2 Jcrew v-neck t-shirts for myself at $10.

go check it out!

ix.
what shop? where? near where???
dun get us excited.... hehe
CNY coming.. got valid reason to shop for new clothes

Lachesiz,
The shop dun have any signboard, it's next to Minoshe (lingerie shop). Mummies with bb gal will sure go nuts over the wide variety....boys more limited.

Hi Mommies!
We are having a gathering next week. Please indicate your name if able to come. Thanks

Gathering:
Date: 29 Dec Thursday (2pm)
Venue: Next to Sembawang MRT (Blk 339A)
Avail Mommies:
1)Stephanie
2)mashedbrocolli
3)smallbell

Smallbell,
I'm supposed to bring haowen back to office that day. Will pop by your place but maybe later around 3pm. Can PM me your address?

BTW, hubby welcome or not huh?

Hi ix,
Sure, do come over with your hubby too. I have PM you my address.

We can have the gathering till quite late as most are working mums.

Gathering:
Avail Mommies:
1)Stephanie
2)mashedbrocolli
3)smallbell
4)sherhino

See u mummies on that day..

Ix,
Where is Minoshe?? Is the shop near to Guardian?
there's a shop called Song &amp; Song selling branded clothings too.... But not much nice designs...

hi

so happy to know that there is another gathering!!

Gathering:
Avail Mommies:
1)Stephanie
2)mashedbrocolli
3)smallbell
4)sherhino
5)ac

Looking forward to meet all of u.
happy.gif

Gathering:
Avail Mommies:
1)Stephanie
2)mashedbrocolli
3)smallbell
4)sherhino
5)ac
6)ixwong

Hihi,

hope everyone's enjoy their Christmas. Thanks Small Bell, i've gotten on your email regarding the gathering.
I'll like to join you girls, but only can cfm again cos my hb's on leave.

Gathering:
Avail Mommies:
1)Stephanie
2)mashedbrocolli
3)smallbell - drinks
4)sherhino
5)ac - fruits
6)ixwong

ribena,
Hope that you can join us, short while also ok.

Ribena
bring your hubby lah. My hb also on leave so he may join if there's other daddies at the gathering.

hey girls...
Seems like our thread is abit quiet these days so must get it rah rah-ed up again! Where's everyone??? =)
hope everyone had a fabulous xmas!

Gathering:
Avail Mommies:
1)Stephanie
2)mashedbrocolli - cake
3)smallbell - drinks
4)sherhino
5)ac - fruits
6)ixwong
7)mummy69

bing and leann u girls coming? then we can go together fr lilydale...=)

I cant go leh.. it is the last few days to yr end closing..
sad.gif
but hor, I duno if I can manage my bb w/o my maid.

Hi everyone, I am a full time working mummy staying at Yishun. My son is 14months, his name is Hao Yu. Date of birth is : 29 Oct 04.

I will join you all for the gathering this Thursday. Need to bring any snacks/food ?

Hi Brenda! Welcome to the thread!

Count me in the gathering too! I'll bring some cookies.

Been busy with packing baby's stuff and with christmas shopping too, so haven't been checking the thread. Wishing all a belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year!

Gathering:
Avail Mommies:
1)Stephanie
2)mashedbrocolli - cake
3)smallbell - drinks
4)sherhino
5)ac - fruits
6)ixwong
7)mummy69
8)Brenda
9)valerie - cookies

Belated Merry christmas Yishun Mummies

Sorry for mia so long. Too busy with work &amp; preparation for Christmas.

Too bad can't just u guys again. no more leave to clear for this year. Will join u guys if the next gathering is during weekend...

ciao

Gathering:
Avail Mommies:
1)Stephanie
2)mashedbrocolli - cake
3)smallbell - drinks
4)sherhino
5)ac - fruits
6)ixwong
7)mummy69
8)Brenda
9)valerie - cookies
10)char77 - chocolates

char77,
I have used the extra $$ to get chocolates for the gathering. Still amazed how strong you are to carry the flash cards on your own (twice).

EOng and Leann,
Don't worry, join us next gathering.

smallbell and ixwong,
so sad can't join thurs gathering, cos hb already fixed a gathering with friends
sad.gif

you all enjoy yourselves oki..i hope there'll be a next gathering soon!

Happy New Year to all in advance!

SmallBell,
Where is the actual meeting place ah?? I will be bringing a freind of mine down.she's staying in Sembawang and her girl is 2yrs old...

Ixwong,
found the shop.... only stayed for a while cos last min friends coming to our hse...

SheRhino,
I have SMS you my address. Yes, ask your friend to come too. See you

I suppose everyone have received my address via email. If not do inform me. Thanks

brenda,
WELCOME!

ix,
my mum chance upon that shop...she was so happy tat she brot her frens there! but i still dunno where...
sad.gif

gathering,
wah... so happening.. me so sad cant join...not fair.. next time must organise a weekend gathering so more can join.
SO DO TAKE LOADS of PICS n POST here!

UPDATED:

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies Nick</TD><TD>B/G</TD><TD>BB DOB</TD><TD>BB age</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MSN/EMAIL </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>valerie</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>06' Jan</TD><TD>akan datang</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Aug</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Haowen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Aug</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Patrick</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sincere</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05' Aug</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>Yinxuan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>cakey</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05' Aug</TD><TD>4m</TD><TD>HuiJie</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>twinkle22</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Jul</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Leann</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Jul</TD><TD>5m</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yippy</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Jun</TD><TD>6m</TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>char77</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' May</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>mashedbrocolli</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05' Apr 05</TD><TD>8m</TD><TD>Terelle</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>stephanie</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Apr 12</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Ribena</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05' Mar 15</TD><TD>9m</TD><TD>Ernest</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>05' Feb</TD><TD>10m</TD><TD>Shanice</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ac</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' dec</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Valarie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>lachesiz</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' Dec 17</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mngo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Dec 10</TD><TD>12m</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Bing</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Nov</TD><TD>13m</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Brenda</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Oct 29</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Hao Yu</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Feline</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Oct 10</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>SheRhino</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' Oct 05</TD><TD>14m</TD><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>augustmum</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Jul</TD><TD>17m</TD><TD>Noah</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s/y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>cher</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' Jul</TD><TD>18m</TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>EOng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>04' Jun</TD><TD>19m</TD><TD></TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>colt</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>04' Apr</TD><TD>21m</TD><TD>Justin</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>03' Nov</TD><TD>25m</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ecin</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>02' Dec</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>s</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Feline</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>02' Nov 20</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>w</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>02' Nov</TD><TD>3yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummy69</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>00' Nov</TD><TD>5yr</TD><TD></TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>y</TD><TD>[email protected] </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Mummy69,
I think should be enough food already. See you

lachesiz,
ok, we will take loads of pics especially of your favourite Samantha (SheRhino's girl)

Back