Any MTB staying at Ang Mo Kio

Haha..in 2 weeks time the truth would be out.
Was working through the baby preparation list yesterday - want to faint already. So many things to buy! Somemore my hubby wouldnt be my side to help out so i feel even very lazy to shop :p

Vicky, normally is liked that, alot of things to buy unless you have relatives or friends who can pass down the things to you, you will save quite abit.Anyway the Great Singapore Sales is coming, you can take this chance to grab whatever you need.

hello all... i live in yishun but i always went bk to mum house.... amk.. i live near the ite... nice meeting u all.. anyone live near there too ??

Would things be really much cheaper during GSS?
Wanted to ask u all whether necessary for baby cot- thinking of getting play pan will do

GSS sure cheaper a lot cos all of the stuff they gg to sell away fast cos maybe some item kept v long or their company having sales...: )

hmm i dun tink nd a cot cos if u buy a playpen wif bassinet,it can be use for infant also.. me have 1 babycot n 2 playpen but i put the babycot in my mother house so i use only playpen... only wen she went bk to slp wif my mother then she will slp in the babycot.. so i dun tink is necessary.. can save money .. keke.. : ) cheer

Vicky, personally i feel playpen will be good enough... If you are coverting the babycot into playpen, chances are when they are older,their feets and hands tend to get stuck in between the gaps as playpen is a net-liked (sorry my description is not good)
But it is up to you, diff people has diff preference

talking abt cot vs playpen... i intended to get a play pen at first but then later on when the sales girl told me that cot can be converted to toddler bed, which is better in terms of savings.

As for playpen, i heard after a while, the kid will not want to be confined in it.

just sharing my 2-cents worth here
happy.gif

cot vs playpen.. hmm.. if u wanna put baby down to sleep and u hv to bend over and put into the playpen, baby will surely wake up.. that's why i prefer cot. i hv both lah.. playpen is for my mother's place as well as when we travel.. 'cos hotel cots are super gross.

nicole,
u mean receiving blanket? those with hood huh? i personally think no need so many abt 2 can liao..
at home i use nappy cloth to wrap bb..only at aircon or goin out then use blanket.

any mummies here use lilypadz for stopping milk leak before? any bb or mummy shop at HDB HUB huh?

nicole where are u delivering? if at TMC, upon discharge u will get one too..

haha blur me i meant AMK HUB not HDB HUB :p

Belle, i be delivering at TMC. If they will give me one then that will be good.

There are one mama shop at Level 3 i think, i cant recall the name. You using Lilypadz huh? have you tried Pigeon? i use Pigeon when i breastfed my #1.

TMC will give u one receiving blanket.. I also just use nappies to swaddle baby. Yup, Pigeon is the best disposable breastpad.. I leak too much for lilypadz
happy.gif

nicole, yeah the one at TMC not so bad. i used for my bb outing n in aircon room.
hvnt tried lilypadz..looks not bad le..$36 per pair wonder if i should try.. Yeah i got pigeon, gerber, tollyjoy (mostly given to me by sis) i dun find any diff in the brands..

catz, lilypadz tot will stop milk leak? how come leak? i m thinking to get one to try le..

Hi all mummies and mummies to be, sorry to barge in like this... happen to pass by tis thread.. me staying at amk also.. wondering can join you guys for chat...

ME AVE 5.. QUITE NEAR.HEHE.. EDD WHEN? ME END OF YEAR.. BUT PAST FEW DAYS HAVING PAIN.. GOT WORSE LAST NITE.. M GOING TO SI GYNAE LTR.. GOTA RUSH AFTER WRK LIAO..

belle, the lilypadz aren't absorbent at all 'cos they are silicon.. they're only for the occasional leak, when bfeeding is more established already. But I cannot use it lah.. 'cos I usually hv oversupply.

welcome peggy!

peggy, i POST edd liao la..confinement now..on my 2nd mth..

catz, alamak heng i didnt buy think hv to stick to conventional pigeon disposable pads...

Hi!..
Sori ah belle.. read aladi but 4gt...duno wat hapen but i got memory lapse... got to do with pregnant?? i heard when women pregnant, their memory tends to slow dwn liao...

hi princess gal,
I live near ite side too.. but more close to the poly side...

Just went to gynae just now coz past week some 'cramp-like' pain. did scan, cant see well(coz veli small, 4wks oni)..Oni a tiny sag.. but doctor scan my right side got a cyst, abt 3cm..say will disappear in few months, any mummies encounter such case before?... worried and gan-cheong leh..
sad.gif

playpen gt the bassinet that can make the level up de.. i tink same as baby cot cos i will buy playpen instead of baby cot but tat time first child so bought one..as wad nicole said,babycot gt the hole will make baby leg trap on it..playpen will nt.. n playpen much cheaper.... cheer : )

peggy,

oh u live near the poly.. it is 501 plus rite ??? mine very near to ITE de.. heehee.. : ) u are 4 wk prgnant ..cgs to u..... u seeing private or KKH ????

hmm.. i cant gt to slp.. haha.. now already 3.15am... my time all going upsidedown. jia lat... slp late wake up late also... : )

*mummies,u all go collect the huggies unltra n try?? *
it is reali good.. can last for 15 hour.. haha.. i m gg buy for my baobei to use it in the night.. : )

Congrats to you Peggy, who is your gynae? For me i personally feel that if you are very uncomfy with your condition now, best to seek second opinion from another professional.
happy.gif

Princess_gal, i am thinking of getting PetPet for my baby, heard it is cheap and good too.

Any mummies here using PetPet for their babies, care to give some comments.

peggy, i also had a cyst, about 2.5cm when pregnant but it didn't interfere with the pregnancy. My nick is from what my English friends called me during uni
happy.gif
Yup, it's related to my name
happy.gif

Princess_gal, wow, it's good ah? 'Cos the price is similar to Mamypoko.. if it's not as good as MP, then wasted.

Nicole, personally I don't like Petpet unless it's for a toddler.. for infants, I only use better diapers like MP, PP and Nepia. Drypers, Pureen and Petpet are on my blacklist.. yuck.

i dun like drypers' green label so hard to get out..i m using nepia all this while..heard NTUC not bad.

princess,
huggies ultra how much huh?

catz,
in fact my nick is katz :p my other nick with my other online frns haha.

belle.. hehe
happy.gif

Nicole, Huggies are OK (haven't tried the new Ultra ones though) but hmm.. it's bikini cut so you gotta see if it fits your baby. Think with newborn poo (esp totally breastfed babies), you might hv poo flying out.. heh
happy.gif

helo..
Thx,princess gal.. me stay at blk 538.. dwnstair got mama shop b-side the point blk.. Im currently seeing dr lim y.w from mount a cos its recommand by my friend.. Actuali i should b seeing my original at camden but his package is sooo exp.. $1500 from 4 mths onwards and $1500 onwards for normal del... wher-else other gynae charges arnd $500-$700(average) for package... Find this dr lim quite ok... i think will stick to her liao..(mus save up abit leh..)

catz..
you mean the cyst just disapear like that? just had lunch wif my friend, told me tat 1 of her friend who also had a cyst but not sure in womd or overy during preggie.. in the end she suffer a miscarige.. i fell so sad and sorry for her and on the other hand im quite worried as well.. but iv been telling myself that i will be ok.. jus pray loh..
oic abt your name.. cos tot you have cat coz i have...

Nicole,

pet pet is nt bad too.. i had let my baobei try it b4.. it can absord the urin ok la ... n it is CHEAP.. heehee..it is nt bad ,u can try it out... heehee... i have try lots of pamper... tink almost all the pamper in sg i try it.. hahaha.. kiasu mumy here .. : ) but u can condsider huggi or Mamy poko ..heehee.. i heard mummy said NTUC n EQ nt bad ..but i dun tnk is good.. will leak too.......
then the tap cant make tap bk if u open it up n ck the pamper.. : )

Catz,

huggies is good but mamy poko is better then huggies.. haha... but the most good is NEPIA.. this pamper reali soft n good absober.. now i m using huggies,mamy poko,nepia n pamper.. lots of pamper in my house.. hahaha... wen i first gv birth to my princess i try all the pamper... hahaha: ) yea DRYPER is comfirm on my blacklist too.. so lousy... omg.... it leak n the poo will wil come out de ,make my baobei pants n my baobei so uncomforatble.... so it is banned *DRYPER *i will nv use again..

belle,

huggies unltra is about 15 plus.. reali good for night time.. can absorb a lot.. i m buying for my princess to use it in the night...u can try it out..

peggy,

oh i knw where le.. very near to me .. hahaha...is 4 room n 5 room falt one correct?? then is near jing shan pri...

*HEY MUMMIES,I MEAN U ALL CAN GT A FREE HUGGIES ULTRA AT AMK POST OFFICE*

JUS BRING UR BABY BIRTH CERT N A PAMPER WHICH WORST 0.30 CENTS DOWN N TELL THEM U WANNA REDEEM HUGGIES ULTRA N THEY WLL GV U A FORM TO FILL IT UP.. FASTEST GO GRAB IT.. IS WORST IT.. I GO REDEMM IT THAT Y I KNW IS GOOD N YST I JUS GO NTUC N BOUGHT A PACKET OF HUGGIES ULTRA TO USE IT ONLY IN THE NIGHT ...IT IS REALI GOOD.. THEY WILL GV U 3 PACKETS,EACH PACKET GOT 3 PIECES...SO TOTAL 9.. IF I M NT WRONG U GT S SIZE HUGGIES ULTRA THEY WILL GV U 12 PIECES MEANING 4 PACKETS... SO GO GRAB IT NOW.. : ) CHEER ... HOPE U ALL ENJOY IT....

peggy, yah the cyst remained there but it didn't cause any problems.. but of course my gynae did monitor it closely.

huggies ultra - heard it's good.. got some samples from ntuc thomson plaza.. but bought one pkt S for my girl and one pkt XL for my boy. 'cos all this while, my son is using Pampers Premium.. so darn expensive.

Thx catz, at least after wat you say, morw or less i felt abit ease, but definatly will keep close monitoring on this matter... ;)

So far i hav no symptom yet.. does it mean tat the symptom will cum ltr? every MTB sure got preggie symptom meh?..

Peggy, no problems.. don't worry. No lah, MTBs all different. Lucky ppl no MS. Suay ppl like me got bad MS from wk 6 - 14. Lost 5kg for both pregnancies.

Hi Peggy, i also dont have any symptoms thruout my 1st trimester. I eat anything as usual, eat lots of fish, i already put on 3 kg during my 1st 3 months... Now i am almost in my 5th months liao, so can imagine how much weight i have put on liao.. Now mah chiam liked "auntie" hehehehehe
happy.gif

My main problem now is tiredness.. Sleep alot.. even i have enough rest still feeling very tired, dont know why.
sad.gif

Catz, i think i will try NEPIA. My HB also said he heard NEPIA not bad. Thanks for the recommendations.

Hi Peggy, i also dont have any symptoms thruout my 1st trimester. I eat anything as usual, eat lots of fish, i already put on 3 kg during my 1st 3 months... Now i am almost in my 5th months liao, so can imagine how much weight i have put on liao.. Now mah chiam liked "auntie" hehehehehe
happy.gif

My main problem now is tiredness.. Sleep alot.. even i have enough rest still feeling very tired, dont know why.
sad.gif

Catz, i think i will try NEPIA. My HB also said he heard NEPIA not bad. Thanks for the recommendations.

catz.. how i wish im like you lost weight during pregnancy...

coz..nicole.. im starting to put on weight liao.. this week cuming 5wk and im up 2 kg liao...
sad.gif
Headache siah...

But i heard doctor say as long as dun put on like for more than 13kg or 15kg rite?...

Alamak, now reali headache.. late nites... morning wake up very very early...

peggy,

i tot 4 room falt tink i mix up the blk le la.. heehe...

btw wad is cyst ??wad tat?? i nv heard b4. .heeh.. me suaku mummy la..

nicole,

yea nepia reali very good.. it can absorb very well...

Catz,

so have u let ur boi n gal try the higgies ultra?? u find it good ??? heehee

Peggy, dont envy my weight loss. End up my girl was underweight so last few weeks of pregnancy I had to eat lots of fatty stuff.. not hungry also force myself to eat. If not she wont even be born at 2kg.

Princess, yup, hv tried the Huggies Ultra on my boy.. not bad lah. Only tried last night. But still loses to Pampers Premium.

Sigh wonder any of you become more moody during pregancy? Very pissed off at work all the time and always end up crying - How come i dont feel happy and excited at all one?

Princess gal, iv forgot the term tt wat doctor says abt the cyst.. but i recall its sumting to do with my ovulation and it happen tt the cyst appear..(wonder does it occur in those who has polyps cos i had it..) But she says it will go away in 2-3 months time..
Catz..,hehe just hoping tat i wun put on so much loh.. coz im those with low mentabolisium rate... eat will get fat, dun eat still fat...
Vicky.., i exp MS couple of weeks ago... weli bad... and always complaining... but didnt cry lah.. until my col ask me to coll off my temper.. then i tone down abit..

vicky, it is normal cos due to hormone changes.Well what i can advise you is think positively and do something which make you happy. Most importantly you have a nice HB to support you and a group of good buddies.
I tend to grumble alot when i am at work now, thank god it is just only a temp assignment with my ex-company. I find that staying at home will be better for me cos at least no one pisses me off hehehehehehe
happy.gif
you are not the only one feelin such way... me too :p

yeah vicky..nicole's right...hormonal changes..that's why we tend to feel moody but try to take control of your emotions...

When i was in my 12th week, i also very pissed, esp that time my project went live then ppl starting stressing me, then i cannot take it and broke down in front of my boss...he was sooo shocked...and i was sooo pai say after that...ever since then, my boss very scared of me crying again...so i told my boss that this will never happened again.

and vicky, maybe u can consider taking up prenatal yoga...personally i find that it helps alot to your mood control...but do check with ur gynae whether u can do yoga or not if u intend to take it up
happy.gif

yah lor, vicky. i agree with miracle. As for me, my release is to go manicure/pedicure or go and do my hair.. shop for clothings... go and eat anything i crave...

vicky, i had slight depression during my first tri too, end up with bad insomnia and had to take pills to help me sleep.. all those hormonal changes were awful for me.. but when i gave birth, it was ok.

Sigh think that will affect the baby. Last time my sister very stressed up over work and my little niece turned out to be very emotional-She can cry this moment and laugh the next moment. I know no good to be angry but very hard to be positive when there are some idiotic colleagues around hindering your work! And somemore i am never the patient type..

Back