Any mtb/moms staying at Woodlands area?

<font color="ff0000">hi morning mummies and welcome all new mummies</font>

<font color="aa00aa">lachesiz,
how much is the charges for "Kindermusik with Doreen"? I'm interested to let my 1st boy learn music leh, but I thk 7yo is abit late.</font>

<font color="0000ff">meilian,
wow, 5 kids? Any twins? How you manage? Do you have maid to help out?</font>

thanks Irenelovej

Any mummies let your child go for Chinese treatment? My son and gal always fall sick and I am tired of western medicine

Wonder if there is any good TCM around Woodlands

yesterday, me go to Toa Payoh healthway TCM to let my boy see the chinese doctor... not sure good or not... Hoping to use Chinese medicine to build up his body lor...

If she is good, then will let my gal try too...

If any mummies had good recommendation in Woodlands, pls share

Not easy to travel with two kids to visit doc lor..

<font color="aa00aa">MORNING MUMMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was out the whole of saturday and sunday so today i am absolutely tired.

jane, irenelovej, pearl and meilian,
welcome welcome!!!

pearl,
nice to see u here.
how is your baby doing?
for TCM i went to the famous one at Kembangan.
though its far, its really worth it cos my boy's cough and flu cleared up.

meilian,
wow such a young mummy with 5 kids.
really peifu to u!
its hard enuf handling one, i cannot imagine handling half of the football team...
hehehe...

jane,
baking classes?
me not so good can be shifu lah.
u can go for baking class conducted by in2pink.
can find her in the cupcakes thread at free/ wte items.
i like to see her icing creations.
very nice and pro!!!</font>

Good morning mummies!!!

Hi clovy
yah, that's what my hb is worried abt over-exposure to xrays... in Doctor's opinion, it is abt weighing the pros and cons lor. Cos me worried, if this continues, her lungs will get very weak.

Hi pearl, Snowqueen
My ma visits the TCM Zhong Hua at Admiralty MRT. Her knee pain (no strength to stand up, climb stairs pain etc) was solved by them. So she is a firm believer of TCM. But must be VERY diligent. My ma used to go once a week.

Hi oceans
Was just dicussing with my SILs regarding chinese enrichment. My elder sil advise me to start by end of K1 if my girl is still unable to grasp the language in her level. She says I can tend use it as a preparatory class for Primary 1. *Wow...very stressed le*
Hb is intending to start her on piano class next year, so I also dun want to overcrowd her. sian... too many things too little time.

Mummies
JTS - we went to Downtown East last weekend, the kids had a ball of time in the Kids Explorer. Maybe can bring your children there. The floor is padded so small toddles can roam without fear of falling and hurting themselves.

My SIL bought a box of 2 caterpillars (from Oh's farm). The box is ventilated, with the purchase, they give u some leaves to bring home to feed caterpillars. Great for letting our urban kids know more abt evolving stages from caterpillars - butterflies. Just clear the box of their waste materials and add new leaves daily. Tory is very excited abt the pupae...
happy.gif
Can go to the farm over weekends.

Talking about food, i love the roti plata sold from the indian foodhouse in Vista point(woodgrove). <font color="ff6000">!!YUMMY YUMMY!!</font>

Went there every sat to eat as my boi having his class.
kao_blush.gif

yalor meilian, u r really our idol, to cope with 5 kids. how u do that huh??
me going for a 2nd one also need to consider for nearly half a year liao..
kao_shy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">bee,
forgot to tell u this...
take your own sweet time yah.
dont rush or pressurise yourself in getting no.2

talking about roti prata,
u gerls should go to Al Amin, beside woddgrove condo where there is an ntuc.
the cheese prata there is shiok!!!
cos they use mozzarella...hehehe...</font>

Hi Lynzi,

I know about the famous TCM at Kembangan... too far for me lor..

That Why me trying the Toa Payoh one to see if it works... My son keep have phelgm and cough every month... My gal got it from brother....

<font color="ff0000">YES!</font> lynzi, thats the place im referring to! Their plain plata oredi i love,cant imagine the cheese prata u mentioned!
Will try it next sat.

Agree, really cannot stress too hard.hmm,no good also..for especially BB.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">pearl,
i saw there is a tcm clinic near my house.
dont know whether its good or not.
in woodlands got no Ma Kuang is it?</font>

<font color="ff6000">Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome,</font>

<font color="0077aa">irenelovej,</font>
Do u hv any infor on Bumble Bee CC at Blk 369?

<font color="0077aa">Pearl/Snowqueen/Linda,</font>
I bring my elder DD to TCM Zhong Hua at Admiralty MRT too! In fact, my whole family have been attended by the same chinese Dr! Dr Chen, a lady at Rm 5. My elder DD likes to c her so much. Always talk rubbish to her n Dr Chen laugh until head over heels! hahaha...

Btw, i stays at 33X Ave 1 opp Woodgrove Fairprice. 2 DDs, elder 7YO n younger 15mths.

<font color="0077aa">Ladies,</font>
Keep on talking abt food. I drooling here!! hehehe....

<font color="0077aa">Lynzi,</font>
Not very new lah! Joined yesterday! heehee...

mommies, thanks for the welcome.this thread is moving super fast..

lynzi..i think i live near u..i live at block 685b...

this globalkids sounds nice..heheh..and near mrt watsmore..my gal is at palygrp now..but even the teacher ask me if i wan to consider sending her to cc instead of let bbsitter take care.. :p to those mommies that send ur kids to cc... how do u settle their 2nd solid meal (cos heard cc only provide lunch and not dinner).. and r ur working hours stable (cos i do a search at mcys and seems that most of them close at 7pm)

meilian..wow... 5 kids at 26 yo! peifu!

pearl, batman, that time i went to attend basic tuina for kids course... and also start my gal on TCM..seems to be better

hi Bloom75

Where you start your gal on TCM?

VQ,

How much is the charges like? what kind of treatment did DR chen gives..? medicine Or Tuina
What is the timing is DR chen in?

Bee, then eat at botak jones... fish n chips nice and yummy....

And the coffeeshop open till early early morning... not sure whether is it 24 hrs...

<font color="0077aa">Pearl,</font>

Charges are: $2 at registration(cos i choose my Dr, if u let them just assign any Dr to u then it will be no charges.) Medicine is at $6. Bottle one but bring home must boil, to get rid of the alcohol. So my total is $8 per visit. Same for my DD or myself.

Dr Chen will not be in only on Wed afternoon.

Btw, my younger DD is taking Friso3 at the moment. What is it u want to know abt Friso1 or 2?

<font color="0077aa">Ling/Bee,</font>
Dont worry! Ask the correct person, ME!!! Cos i c Botak Jones &amp; Roti Prata EVERYDAY!!! hehehe.... Opp Blk 335 &amp; woodgrove Condo!

Just want to share the lobang I have for Friso lor

I have an offer from a supplier of Friso selling Friso 1 at SGD25 and Friso 2(1.8kg) at SGD45 and Friso 3 at SGD38 lor

clovy, yup... i feel it is really stressful for me...also unhealthy for my parents... because they can become obsessive over me... but finally after I got married they are less obsessive and let me run my own family my own way...

meilian... wow 5 kids!!!! you are so young... sometimes i wish i married young too... hahahhaha then can have more kids... but seriously how you manage??? my two kids can really drive me crazee sometimes... hahahhaha have to do housework and cook etc... wow really salute you man...

you all talk about food... makes me hungry... heheheheh

Bee, no lah the price is quite reasonable, if I am not wrong the fish n chip is less than 10 dollars. Get the bigger potion a bit more expensive and you can share with ur kid.

hi meilan,
welcome! you are indeed a young mummy,
made me feel like a dinosaur :p

oceans,
thanks for the sharing on the classes.
I am looking for fun chinese enrichment for my kid. any other recommendations?

lynzi, batman.
I am not sure abt the details abt kindermusik classes. perhaps you wd like to call up and ask?

batman,
not sure if kindermusik offers learning an instrument. maybe you can try yamaha, cristophori etc?

vivi,
is it the one by teacher ping? my kid loves her!

ling,
enjoy your trip! lots of photos ok!

thanks jessica..

Do you have the full address and tel contact any timing that DR Aaron is around. Does he treat Baby like 6mths?

hi,
i heard abt bumble bee... it's always full house. i called few times before and the principle told me it's alreayd full , wait for next yr.

hihi mummies

Our dear eniale has agreed to help some of us order from www.vitacost.com
happy.gif
XIE XIE NI!!!

So to save on shipping charges, we are trying to consolidate orders. If anyone interested, pls PM me.

Right now, dun have exact details... Will update you girls later. So pls send me your orders.

<font color="0077aa">irenelovej,</font>
Bumble Bee always FULL HOUSE!!! Aiyo... i told my DH that i will start sourcing n recce for CC for my younger DD, for next yr n he said that i m KIASU! But sometimes, no choice, hv to be kiasu cos "cant beat them, JOIN THEM!!!"

Hey! i just called Bumble Bee. I hv to wait til 2009 Dec for vacancy!!! OMG!!!

<font color="0077aa">Pearl,</font>
Thks for sharing the lobang. I am more comfortable to buy direct fm friesland or NTUC. Another mommy shared that she bought fm a medical hall n it was very dilute! So better buy fm a reliable source yourself. We adults r fine but if for our children, we better be careful, if not we might need to pay a higher price(eg. medical fees for the kids)!

<font color="0077aa">Lachesiz,</font>
i would recommend Berries at Woodlands CC for fun Chinese enrichment class!

clovy - actually i hope that baby will come out earlier than wait till christmas. coz by time confinement ends, it will be v near CNY.

wendy/lynzi - where's globalkids, which blk, ave, st? any contact no? i tried to google, can't find...

vivi (vivianne), I dunno whether they have cc service. The church is not officially opened yet I still did not see any people rather construction workers but I do think it is going to open very soon.

Pearl (ce526), I dunno abt good TCM around Woodlands but I saw another thread saying Yu Guo very good. You can check it out or is this the one from Kembangan which you all are talking abt?..http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/353635/442340.html?1219287151

Hey lynzi (lynzi1606), I am surprise. Malay go TCM too?

Yar meilian (kiddies5), pei fu 5 kids!! Do share your parenting tips, must be very experience le.

Thanks Linda (linda_thea) for sharing places to go. Sometimes reallu dunno where to go during weekends. What order are you talking abt which eniale is organising? So long din hear her voice le..Where and what is she busy with yar??

bee (didibee) i agree with lynzi (lynzi1606) about the Almee prata...Many variety to choose. Yumm yumm...That one is Vista point too meh?? I thought only one Vista Point which is near my place lor.

Welcome VQ (vinegarqueen). I din realise you just joined the thread too! But I see you are quite active in other threads I think the one talking abt getting your child into Pri School if I rem correctly.

Bloom (bloom75), cc is like that wor from 7am-7pm. If you want later than that better get a bbsitter. Then you can get bb sitter to bring your child to those 3hrs class playgroup instead.

Ling (slquek), I dun like the botak jones at woodgrove. I think the one at depot road is nicer. Alot of my friends recommend me there and true enuf nicer lor..

Have any of you tried the fish and chips at Bt Timah very yummy too.. Cheap and affordable. Forgot the name. Outside very crispy and inside meat very juice. Black Jack or Mad Jack something...

Hahahaa Juzyounme (juzyounme), if you wish your child to come out early then let keep our fingers crossed then. For me I would rather skip the CNY cos after confinement, I dun think I am still in a good shape to meet ppl..

Since birth, I have yet to lose 5kg. Thank god I am very skinny before birth now nobody can see I still gain that sinful 5kg. Only my weighing machine shows the cruel reality...Cannot imagine after my 2nd I gain another 5kg then that will be another 10kg to lose. I am sure I will no longer look skinny le...sob sob...What a pain sacrifice to have my own child but I think still worth it lah..One day I will make it a point to exercise and lose some weight!

Clovy,

Really at Bukit Timah. Is it at the stretch of shop houses.... must try one day... over here we got a lot of mummies who like good food....

<font color="aa00aa">bee,
can give me your email addy so i can send u the pics and prices?

clovy,
yu guo is the famous tcm at kembangan.
that's the one i frequent.
actually i was surprised the first few times i was there cos i saw quite a no of malay families.
for me, any kind of treatment is good and i'm open to it if it means my boy can recover fast.
oh, the fish n chips place u mentioned is called mad jack cafe.
its halal certified and got few outlets around sg.

lachesiz,
thanks.
will try calling.

pearl,
can pass me the contact for friso?
if buy 5 tins get 1 tin free is it?</font>

wah... you all talking about food now? yummmm... makes me want to go out and get the food now. hehe

ok, i'm kinda lost here. too many posts to read and catch up so i will read slowly when i am more free.

but i must say this to meilian: 5 kids?! woman, you very the good! can share with us how u handle them all by yourself? and you're so very young too! lucky you!
happy.gif
i'd always wanted to get married early and have many2 kids early too.. but not meant to be i guess.. u HAVE to share how u handle your five children hokay?
happy.gif
i've only one and that already is so tiring sometimes. a joy, yes, but still tiring.

HI lynzi,

It is not from the friso hotline.
I got to know a lady from another forum at mum centre where she is supplier of Friso. She is selling at cheaper price as she ordered in bulk. But she had limited stock lor. I will have to collect from her. I have ordered about 20 tins from her where I shared with my collegues but collection sometimes will be at CCK, Woodlands and sometimes at my office, Jurong.

Back