A transfer maid needed soon

Hi i am looking for transfer indo maid. Must be patient with kids.(hv to look after special needs kid).
Duties: cooking,marketing and general housewk.(my MIL will help out also)
Prefer no off day.
My current maid is finishing her contract at early Dec
Pls watsapp or sms @98250552 if hv suitable maids to transfer

Hi,

I am looking for an Indo maid that is available for transfer effective 1st Dec onwards. Please PM or email me at [email protected] if any.
My current Indo maid is leaving mid-Dec.
I am ok with offdays. But prefer no loans.

Thank you. :)

I am looking for a honest indo maid who can work independently with 2 kids, 4 years old & 6 months old.
priority is the kids and follow by housework. not very particular in housework as long as she can take care of the kids well.
need to work in a 5 room flat with 5 adults and 2 kids, but will be shifting to our own place in january/february, with only 2 adults and 2 kids.
sleeping in the room with my 4yr old boy
housework can be done on weekends.
can consider 1 off day a month, prefer no loans

need urgently as my helper went back for home leave and supposed to b bak on saturday but now said not coming back.
thank you!

Whatsapp 90677271 or email [email protected]

I have an Indonesia maid for transfer.
When I hire her in Aug 2013,I didn't know I was expecting.
She came mid Sept, I was 6 weeks pregnant then.
She is 23 yrs old, married has a 2 yrs old girl.
She is first time to Singapore.
Can clean very well no cut corner.
Can speak and understand English.
No body odour,no hp.
Can follow my time table and instructions herself.
She wakes up 6am everyday ,so far no late.
She can send and fetch my boy to sch by walking.
She is soft spoken,good manner and simple, can eat everything you give her or left over.
But she has no cooking or cutting skill.
Unable to cut an apple or ginger in proper way.

My reasons to hire her is because my P2 boy has lots of homework and I need someone to
help me in house work and I can train her in cooking.
But because of my pregnancy I was unable to guide her in cooking or cutting as I will feel
nausea easily if stand too long and must eat on time.
So I order tingkat delivery for lunch and dinner.
We use dryer and diamond water.
So in my house beside cleaning and ironing, she seems nothing to do.
And next year my boy will take sch bus to and fro school.
I was thinking of hiring a part time maid instead.

She is suitable for family who has someone to guide her in cooking.
Or prefer a maid who can clean very well.

Anyone interested can take her any time.

I have paid agent fee of $1200 and 6 month her salary upfront.
We shall share the agent fee and transfer fee is excluded,her salary will be prior rated.

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi, I just wanna share with any mummy out there who is in need of a maid.

I've a maid who have helped me for eight months. Initially, I wanted a maid to help look after my father who got a stroke and my two kids, but apparently my father recover well and do not want my two kids 8 and 10 yrs old to be too rely on the maid. Thus, I'm helping her to look for a good employer for transfer. She is ex-singapore with two years experience and she can cook well and speak English. She is very patient and do not show much attitude and she is bubbly. But one thing that is very common among the maids is that you will definitely need to control her usage of phone.

This is her profile. http://www.singaporemaid.com/sgmp/Agency_Maid_Details.asp?smid=M21271&sAgID=sgmp

I truly like to help her to find a good employer and as she had been a great help to our family.

I've a maid who have helped me for eight months. Initially, I wanted a maid to help look after my father who got a stroke and my two kids, but apparently my father recover well and do not want my two kids 8 and 10 yrs old to be too rely on the maid. Thus, I'm helping her to look for a good employer for transfer. She is ex-singapore with two years experience and she can cook well and speak English. She is very patient and do not show much attitude and she is bubbly. But one thing that is very common among the maids is that you will definitely need to control her usage of phone.

This is her profile. http://www.singaporemaid.com/sgmp/Agency_Maid_Details.asp?smid=M21271&sAgID=sgmp

I truly like to help her to find a good employer and as she had been a great help to our family.

I am interested please PM.

Still available? contact [email protected]. Thanks

Looking for gd transfer maid, indo or Philippino able to take care 7 yrs old son and help with 10 mth infant.
General hse work, cooking and send / fetch son to school. Chinese family, email [email protected]

any anyone let me know the process of getting a transfer maid.. i know a maid who wants a transfer ,but she has not yet completed her contract.reason for leaving she cannot take care of bedridden couple . can she be transferred ,,,just trying to help her in any way i can.
thanks

Hi mummies! I'm looking for Indonesia or Myanmar transfer maid in Dec or Jan to look after my 15 mths old child. She must experience in taking care of child. Love child, very patient and like to play with child. This is very important.

If you have good transfer maid to recommend, pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Hi , I am looking at transfer maid from Philippines. Anyone have good maid to transfer out? Pls contact me.

I have a filipino maid for transfer in mid Apr 14, after she returns to SG from her homeleave. This is her 1st contract as a fdw and we actually went to an agency to renew her contract with me. I am sending my 2yo to full time childcare next Jan and would like to be more independent without a maid. Hence, asking if any of you would like to take her as a transfer. She had been taking care of my son by herself since he was 2mo and can follow instructions pretty well. We can discuss more if you are interested.

Hi, what's your Filipino maid salary? Any off day? Able to interview her?

HI my current Indo Muslim maid contract is ending in 07 jan 14, been looking for new employer for her through agency but no luck so far. She is recently divorced and do not have children so she doesn't want to go back for home leave. she is able to transfer over in beginning Jan.

She was employed to look after my 2 yrs old boy, she goes to my parent/MIL place w my boy in the day but due to family arrangement i am sending my boy to CC in Jan 14 so I don't need a maid. So far she is clean, able follow instructions, can understand simple english instructions, she did not fast during ramadan. Was in a delimma if I want to keep her but so far no news on #02 and also we are small family, not much housework to keep her busy.

her current salary is $460 with no off, I allow her to use her hp after she finishes her task but so far she manage to wake up at 6.30am daily and doesn't sleep on her job. she hope to get a pay increment and at least 1 Sunday off (can compensate her for the remaining working sunday).

If anyone is keen can email me [email protected] asap cos her WP is due for renewal very soon.

UPDATE: 08 Jan 2014---Hi all mommies who emailed me, my maid has found a potential employer and is processing paperwork now. thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,

I am helping on behalf of a friend who is looking for a maid. One who can take care of children at least two, and able to do some minimal household chores. Understand simple English.

Please pm me for more information.

Hi, is your maid still available for interview?

I have a filipino maid for transfer in mid Apr 14, after she returns to SG from her homeleave. This is her 1st contract as a fdw and we actually went to an agency to renew her contract with me. I am sending my 2yo to full time childcare next Jan and would like to be more independent without a maid. Hence, asking if any of you would like to take her as a transfer. She had been taking care of my son by herself since he was 2mo and can follow instructions pretty well. We can discuss more if you are interested.

Hi, is she still available for interview? Please pm to [email protected]

Hi mummies! I'm looking for Indonesia or Filopino transfer maid around Mar to Apr 2014 to look after my new born as well as doing of house work.

If you have good transfer maid to recommend, pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Hi hi,

I need a maid for immediate transfer if anyone has a gd maid to let go pls let me know.

I have 2 boys age 5 and 2, i need someone who is patient and gd with kids, housework and simple cooking.

Thank you

Hi mummies! I'm looking for Indonesia or Filopino transfer maid urgently to look after my 3 months toddlers as well as doing of house work.

My currently maid is going back as things happened at her home town.

If you have good transfer maid to recommend, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Anyone looking for transfer maid. I have a Filipino maid for transfer please pm me if you are interested.

Hi, I am looking for a transfer maid urgently, she should be able to take care of my 3 year old along with household chores...
Please let me know if anyone has one.

Thanks.

Looking for a helper (preferably indonesian) to start work with us end Dec 14 as my helper of 5 years is leaving. We r a family of 4 with 2 kids, requires helper to be attentive, who dun mind having cctv at home, knows how to cook simple and handle household chores diligently. dun mind to give at least 2 off days. Pls pm me if u have one for transfer. thks.

Hi, i have an Indonesian maid for transfer urgently. She has been with me for 8mths and is taking care of my 2children. She can cook well. The reason for transfer due to some misunderstanding with my mum. She is 37yrs old. Very matured and maternal. Soft spoken & patient with children. PM me if keen.

Hi, i have an Indonesian maid for transfer urgently. She has been with me for 8mths and is taking care of my 2children. She can cook well. The reason for transfer due to some misunderstanding with my mum. She is 37yrs old. Very matured and maternal. Soft spoken & patient with children. PM me if keen.
Hi, need a trustworthy and fit helper urgently to look after 2 active boys (aged 4 & 9). May I interview your helper? Tks.

Hi Mommies, Im looking for a trustworthy and reliable transfer maid who can take care of a 1 yr old boy and coming soon baby this year. Preferrably a Filipino maid who dont mind to have CCTV at home. Kindly WA me at 98778081. Thanks

Hi Mommies,

I m looking for a trustworthy and reliable transfer maid who can take care of my 2 yr old girl.
Kindly WA me at 9853 8877.

Thanks

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She would have completed her 2 years contract with me when her WP expires in late Oct 2014 but I am ready to release her anytime now. She is 33, and has 2 kids aged 7 & 9. Although she is filipino but she speaks only ok English, high school education. Her responsibility in my house without supervision (both my hus and I are working): looking after 3 kids (primary school kids), housework and cooking. She is well behaved and timid (means she will not talk back if you scold her), can follow routine work well. There is CCTV in my house.

Reason for release: she wants to find another employer that pays higher salary, she is looking at $550 salary with weekly Sundays off.

PM me if you are interested, I can share more or you can interview her personally at my house.

UPDATE: My maid has found a new employer and is in the process of transferring.

Last edited:
Looking for a helper (preferably indonesian) to start work with us end Dec 14 as my helper of 5 years is leaving. We r a family of 4 with 2 kids, requires helper to be attentive, who dun mind having cctv at home, knows how to cook simple and handle household chores diligently. dun mind to give at least 2 off days. Pls pm me if u have one for transfer. thks.

I have a Filipino maid for transfer. She would have completed her 2 years contract with me when her WP expires in late Oct 2014 but I am ready to release her anytime now. She is 33, and has 2 kids aged 7 & 9. Although she is filipino but she speaks only ok English, high school education. Her responsibility in my house without supervision (both my hus and I are working): looking after 3 kids (primary school kids), housework and cooking. She is well behaved and timid (means she will not talk back if you scold her), can follow routine work well. There is CCTV in my house.

Reason for release: she wants to find another employer that pays higher salary, she is looking at $550 salary with weekly Sundays off.

PM me if you are interested, I can share more or you can interview her personally at my house.

Hi mumto3ms,
I am interested to interview your maid but do not know how to PM you. Please contact me. Thanks.

I'm urgently looking for a helper to take care of my two kids aged 7 and 3.My current one wants to leave as things are not working out well.Please pm me if anyone letting go their helper,thanks

Hi I am currently looking for a transfer maid starting from November. Job scope is to take care of kids and baby, and housework. Please PM me if you have a maid for transfer. Thanks!

Try out maidxchange.com. Search by country of living and type Singapore. These are transfer maids. You can contact them directly.

UPDATE: Thank you for your interests and PMs. I have several interviews lined up and not taking any more for the moment :)

Last edited:
Dear ladies I have an experienced Filippina maid for transfer. She is nearly ending her 2 year contract with us, she has been a great help to us and it will be a pity if she does not find another suitable employer to take her in.

She is responsible and can work independently and most importantly has a lot of initiative. She is also super clean and neat (probably her personality lol) in her household chores. And she is honest and discreet (not those that talks a lot chattering non stop). Can do grocery and cook Chinese dishes. Can swim and goes all out to play with kiddos at playground/going for walks etc.

Asking 4 days off a month and salary $600 negotiable. IMMEDIATE.

Interview to be at my place at Marine Parade.

Hi Kaysecretgarden, interested in your maid can you sms me your contact number and address at +65 8339 5074.

Ladies am lookingfor a goos reliable transfer maid urgently as required to return to work soon.

she must be able to take care of my 6 monts baby and puppy.

I have an Indonesian maid available in Nov... She's going home in a week's time as she had finished her contract. She wants to come back in Nov and asked me to look for job for her.. I'm not an agent... she's cheerful and hardworking... 32 years old, has 2 children.. 4.5 years experience in Singapore.. PM me.

Hi babe, ur maid still available?

Back