(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

@babyunicorn, y u feel u will deliver early?? Alot of my friends didnt deliver early.. some even past edd! I worry now leh.. my edd should be 27nov.. but my no1 bday is 30nov! How!!!
Sashimi! I also want!! But must go to safe places that serves fresh ones. Agree with u, 2nd preg more relax! Lol!

@janine, maybe u might go up to d!! But 1 thing confirm is.. big boobs doesnt mean more milk! Haha!

@slapurface, what u ate? Y sudden intense pain?

Hi nimesha,
My #1 was delivered 3.5 weeks earlier so it is quite likely to follow the same pattern as advised by gynae ..

Sashimi must be well prepared ..
Otherwise it is as risky as raw eggs ..
I try to avoid salads & those creams with raw eggs too ..

@babyunicorn, y u feel u will deliver early?? Alot of my friends didnt deliver early.. some even past edd! I worry now leh.. my edd should be 27nov.. but my no1 bday is 30nov! How!!!
Sashimi! I also want!! But must go to safe places that serves fresh ones. Agree with u, 2nd preg more relax! Lol!

@janine, maybe u might go up to d!! But 1 thing confirm is.. big boobs doesnt mean more milk! Haha!

I didnt eat anything special . I have no idea . Jus a sudden pain that went off after awhile . Might jus be caused by higher hcg levels .

Anyway I hope I can deliver later than edd .. My one came out 1 week before edd . Does it mean second one also high chance to be early?

oh boobs huh... hmm.. mine dun feel swollen or too painful leh.. I read that boobs will feel tender painful and swollen, seems like I dun hve much of those (unless I press em, then will feel a bit.. not to the extent of ''Ouch'' though) nipples seem perm erected though.. and yes.. frm a nice pink to a darker shade.... sianz

and doesn't seem to increase in size either. Still ok in my old bras.... (if incr, I really dun want it to go Oomph, coz I dun like big neh neh..lol)

Ya.. I rather LS and clear everything inside!!

@usually if no 1 comes earlier.. think no2 will follow.mine, I think last preg might even carry till edd but induced 1 week before coz gynae going on leave.

Erm... is it ok to have brown discharge? I had slight bleeding last tues. Then just now go toilet gor brown discharge. Argh! I dont have such issue during last preg!

Erm... is it ok to have brown discharge? I had slight bleeding last tues. Then just now go toilet gor brown discharge. Argh! I dont have such issue during last preg!
Go see gynae gal!

I was told by gynae to see them whenever any bleeding is detected.

Oh my.. so serious?? Last week read online says its normal... but didbt expect this week again.. sigh..
Need to make appt with gynae le. I was still planning to go after 8 weeks

I'm so worried now .. My son's sch has one case of hfmd .. Although currently my son is safe he may be a carrier ! I cannot afford to get hfmd :(

I didnt eat anything special . I have no idea . Jus a sudden pain that went off after awhile . Might jus be caused by higher hcg levels .

Anyway I hope I can deliver later than edd .. My one came out 1 week before edd . Does it mean second one also high chance to be early?

slapurface (aiyo... feels so rude addressing u by ur nick), I sometimes experienced a sharp pulling pain at my left breast... had it way before pregnancy... not sure why too.

no.... D is too much for me to handle...

any ideas for a short getaway holiday? Not too far away? Was thinking Bali....

Anyone going for holiday?
Bali/ Phuket is a good place for short trip. I am just gg LEGOLAND for 3days 2 night with hub & 2 kiddos. Must travel if can before bb pop. if not likely will not have the chance unless you don't mind travelling with the kids. I only brought my kids to holiday when they turn 18th mths.

Thanks all.. called clinic this morning. Say can monitor 1 more day. Now still slight brown discharge. Hopefully it will stop.
Talking abt holiday.. I dreamed of going on airplane 2 nights ago!! Lol!!

Janie, ur hubby in finance industry? I missed garden leave, dam shiok, must take one! lol now I helping my dad no more such things!

Nimeesha, I also spotting but this 2 days stopped already. but I had history of miscarriages before so I freaked out when I see brown. anyway, if not getting better just go see gynae, coz they can prescribed u duphaston or jabs to maintain. im currently on both duphaston and proluton jab to strengthen the pregnancy.

im not going to travel at all for any sort of babymoon. lol coz im high risk, so I m more than willing to stay in sg for the next 7mths :) then want to travel can talk later. lol maybe I will go for staycation in Sg instead of going overseas.

Today I dam shiok, morning wake up can pass motion liao. happy like mad. but my stools still quite hard.

last night I didn't slp well, very frustrated and had frustrating dreams. lol maybe I frustrated over my sis-in-law break up. I so heartache see her cry until eyes swollen. sigh the bf break-up with her when they all preparing to get married all that. she came over to my house to stay last night so talk to her. think I got very irritated after listening to all the stories.

Janie, ur hubby in finance industry? I missed garden leave, dam shiok, must take one! lol now I helping my dad no more such things!

Nimeesha, I also spotting but this 2 days stopped already. but I had history of miscarriages before so I freaked out when I see brown. anyway, if not getting better just go see gynae, coz they can prescribed u duphaston or jabs to maintain. im currently on both duphaston and proluton jab to strengthen the pregnancy.

im not going to travel at all for any sort of babymoon. lol coz im high risk, so I m more than willing to stay in sg for the next 7mths :) then want to travel can talk later. lol maybe I will go for staycation in Sg instead of going overseas.

Today I dam shiok, morning wake up can pass motion liao. happy like mad. but my stools still quite hard.

last night I didn't slp well, very frustrated and had frustrating dreams. lol maybe I frustrated over my sis-in-law break up. I so heartache see her cry until eyes swollen. sigh the bf break-up with her when they all preparing to get married all that. she came over to my house to stay last night so talk to her. think I got very irritated after listening to all the stories.
Nope.. hub in marine n oil. He's changing job so faster steal him away for a quick holiday.

My back aches like crazy now. :(

Nope.. hub in marine n oil. He's changing job so faster steal him away for a quick holiday.

My back aches like crazy now. :(
lol then better hurry go on a short trip to enjoy ur "er ren shi jie" :)

I don't have backache so far. ever since I started feeling nausea my breasts also not so pain liao. the pain actually subside. only when pressed then pain, but not much swollen or anything lol. besides nipple turning colour and permanently erected lol.

maybe next time u see gynae can ask abt backache. hope u can get some relief for this.

Just to rant hahaha... my car is so small to begin. I tink is gg explode with 1 car seat and 1 infant seat.. can't imagine I hv 3 kids in future w my small small car. Down payment a huge amt for the 2nd hand car these days is totally madness. Govt wan more kids shd give leeway for my car ownership mah. .

Any comments aft reading my attachment ... ? :p

Attachments

• 1397534361066.jpg
    1397534361066.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 112
Just to rant hahaha... my car is so small to begin. I tink is gg explode with 1 car seat and 1 infant seat.. can't imagine I hv 3 kids in future w my small small car. Down payment a huge amt for the 2nd hand car these days is totally madness. Govt wan more kids shd give leeway for my car ownership mah. .

Any comments aft reading my attachment ... ? :p
same here I have been thinking of this prob. hubby and I also own a super small car, a Suzuki. barely enough to have space to put a pram. but now really too expensive to change car leh. but I wouldn't complain, coz they are many out there who doesn't has a vehicle, so I consider myself lucky.

guess got to make do. when u really have 3 kids, then hopefully prices for the car will drop. I always very impressed with my friends where they don't own a car and take public tpt. I think they are super parents, can carry so many things out but still very happy one.

hopefully 2 years down the road, the car price will drop during election.

Bali/ Phuket is a good place for short trip. I am just gg LEGOLAND for 3days 2 night with hub & 2 kiddos. Must travel if can before bb pop. if not likely will not have the chance unless you don't mind travelling with the kids. I only brought my kids to holiday when they turn 18th mths.

LEGOLAND sounds fun! I have never been there, wld def love going there! I rem I asked hubs wanna go LEGOLAND (wasn't preggy that time) he said it'll be more fun if we go with our kids, coz that place is kid friendly.

same here I have been thinking of this prob. hubby and I also own a super small car, a Suzuki. barely enough to have space to put a pram. but now really too expensive to change car leh. but I wouldn't complain, coz they are many out there who doesn't has a vehicle, so I consider myself lucky.

guess got to make do. when u really have 3 kids, then hopefully prices for the car will drop. I always very impressed with my friends where they don't own a car and take public tpt. I think they are super parents, can carry so many things out but still very happy one.

hopefully 2 years down the road, the car price will drop during election.
I was always the one bring my ds out during wkends .. bring a pram diaper bag and a bb carrier tking public transport is super tiring. I tink i hv low threshold when comes to carry stuffs .. i always ended up beat tired when I reach hme w body aches shoulder aching... With a small car is really so much better these days. Really hope the govt can lower the coe. . .

me also dun dare to travel.... the furthest we can go is prob Sentosa, hahhahhaa! actually Universal Studio very fun leh, I actually went there twice!

Yes car is a big headache... really no car is quite inconvenient esp wen hv kids. Imagine add a maid... u cant really fetch ppl le... to get a suv for fetching ppl oso a bit silly.. as wkday u dun sit so many ppl.. only de wkends...

lol long time ago I used to work in RWS was there to see the whole set up before opening to public. very exciting times.. used to go to the park very frequently, free access. so I don't like to go there now already.

Yes car is a big headache... really no car is quite inconvenient esp wen hv kids. Imagine add a maid... u cant really fetch ppl le... to get a suv for fetching ppl oso a bit silly.. as wkday u dun sit so many ppl.. only de wkends...
ya loh, and we not thinking of getting a maid. very costly also. now budget very tight. lol car ex, maid ex, child care also ex.

sigh... we are left with 4 more years for our COE. Renewing the COE without getting a car is like renewing handphone contract without getting a brand new phone.. but so pricy now... how to down 50% downpayment in CASH?!

yah loh... now can still squeeze in my in laws or my family members during family outing... i think will be squeezy when baby is out... unless i carry baby in baby carrier...

lol then better hurry go on a short trip to enjoy ur "er ren shi jie" :)

I don't have backache so far. ever since I started feeling nausea my breasts also not so pain liao. the pain actually subside. only when pressed then pain, but not much swollen or anything lol. besides nipple turning colour and permanently erected lol.

maybe next time u see gynae can ask abt backache. hope u can get some relief for this.
yesh... our last trip without a care in the world... :(

My boobs are sore and painful, nipples darkened, back aches like crazy every evening. But no nauseous... is it true that ms will be at its peak at Week 8 to 10? I'm dreading....

yah loh... now can still squeeze in my in laws or my family members during family outing... i think will be squeezy when baby is out... unless i carry baby in baby carrier...
Tts wad i did wen had #1.. sling her so more ppl can sit in de car. Can latch in car too. But some strictly put in carseat..

yesh... our last trip without a care in the world... :(

My boobs are sore and painful, nipples darkened, back aches like crazy every evening. But no nauseous... is it true that ms will be at its peak at Week 8 to 10? I'm dreading....

I am probably in Week 7 now and totally no symptoms. No sore boobs (only pain from time to time), slight cramps, and feeling tired. No MS also.. this in fact made me worried. I heard strong MS is good sign of a strong BB

I am probably in Week 7 now and totally no symptoms. No sore boobs (only pain from time to time), slight cramps, and feeling tired. No MS also.. this in fact made me worried. I heard strong MS is good sign of a strong BB
Don't worry... My colleague who carried twins showed minimal signs of MS. Her signs were only bloating and constipation. Turned out her twin boys are healthy... Already 9 this year...

I had no ms nor sore boobs for my nos 1, was worried back then but looking back now, I realised I was super lucky, be positive!

Anyone knows how is dr Janice chin frm kkh? I juz booked d latest available date with any female doc at kkh n I got her. Anyone can share ur experiences with her? I still haven seen her yet but I'm confused whether to continue to see her or change to another doctor....

Share beanie's 1st photo with us! :D:p
sure...d u/s was not made by d doc but separately at another clinic. Haha kkh is so complicated. N d person only did ab scan even tho d scan was blurry. She juz press somemore say dis is d baby, d heartbeat n den chop chop everything finish. Cannot take any video or photo on our own. Still waiting so long to see d doc...anyways for d pic I will share later on wen I get back home....im using a windows phone so uploading is not possible for me now....

Back