(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Reenmeen, i too feel that its better to seek a second opinion frm another gynae. I feel the kkh gynae didn't really give u much comfort n most imptly as wat hopeful says, assurance. Remember, the gynae we chose now will be with us for the next 8-9 months, we must feel comfortable, assured and feel that we are in good hands with the chosen gynae.

a months time to the next appt do seem a bit long esp when we r still in first trim.

discuss with hubs and most imptly, u must feel comfortable with gynae and not settled for one based on gender.

Thanks gals for support. I'm okay now. Was moody a bit after d consultation. Should I blame d hormones or d gynae I'm not sure. Haha... I juz broke d news to my in laws. Today was my bro in law (hubby's younger bro)'s bday so everyone gathered in my in laws house. We did something like suspense kind of thing. Distributed chocs first n they came to ask if thr is any gd news. Dh juz informed it was juz a little something for d bday celebration...lol...all seated at d kitchen, my mil refused to receive any chocs if it was not for any gd news. N d gals in d house (my 2 bil's wives & sil) were trying to guess wat d news was. First guess was d pregnancy news but he didn't say anything so I followed suit. Then they continued guessing mayb we got our new house keys or tat dh got his citizenship or tat he got selected for teaching profession(all of their guess are still in pending) n I was having a good laugh. Den dh forced his mom to eat d chocolate n gave her a normal printed book n she said did u publish a book(he has d habit of writing poems so she thought along tat line). She gave d book to d eldest dil n she was flipping thru d book to find d u/s pic inside. d 3 gals screamed in excitement n came to hug me. N d gents at d hall were wondering wat d commotion was all about. I didn't imagine they would be tat excited. Upon seeing that, my worries all flew away. Of course I didn't inform them abt d cyst but I'm sure thr will b another time to tell them abt it...last but no least sharing d happiness with u guys...original pic is blur as well but d outline of bb is thr...one big round head n den d body....
ImageUploadedByForum1397581858.862053.jpg

Last edited:
ooohh!! I lurve e way u do it.. so heart-warming n so full of love and joy frm ur loved ones when u shared ur happy news!

Good job by u n hubs!

Thanks gals for support. I'm okay now. Was moody a bit after d consultation. Should I blame d hormones or d gynae I'm not sure. Haha... I juz broke d news to my in laws. Today was my bro in law (hubby's younger bro)'s bday so everyone gathered in my in laws house. We did something like suspense kind of thing. Distributed chocs first n they came to ask if thr is any gd news. Dh juz informed it was juz a little something for d bday celebration...lol...all seated at d kitchen, my mil refused to receive any chocs if it was not for any gd news. N d gals in d house (my 2 bil's wives & sil) were trying to guess wat d news was. First guess was d pregnancy news but he didn't say anything so I followed suit. Then they continued guessing mayb we got our new house keys or tat dh got his citizenship or tat he got selected for teaching profession(all of their guess are still in pending) n I was having a good laugh. Den dh forced his mom to eat d chocolate n gave her a normal printed book n she said did u publish a book(he has d habit of writing poems so she thought along tat line). She gave d book to d eldest dil n she was flipping thru d book to find d u/s pic inside. d 3 gals screamed in excitement n came to hug me. N d gents at d hall were wondering wat d commotion was all about. I didn't imagine they would be tat excited. Upon seeing that, my worries all flew away. Of course I didn't inform them abt d cyst but I'm sure thr will b another time to tell them abt it...last but no least sharing d happiness with u guys...original pic is blur as well but d outline of bb is thr...one big round head n den d body....View attachment 261614
don worry seek another gynae advice. i also hv cyst hope is not growing. fx for u n me !:)

Hi renmeen,

I have a thick record at kkh. To me kkh must select the right gynae. If u want u can select dr tan heng how he one of the best gynae in kkh and very patience. Can go google his name .Only thing he is so
Popular that he appt have to wait very long. After his mentor Sf loh left kkh he is one of the patience dr and explain every detail to me. To me I go back to sf Loh at tmc now cos he csect for me last time. So go back to him for csect for no2.

To me anything consist of risk in pregnancy always seek second opinion. Last time when kkh detect my bb got Down syndrome I seek pte second opinion to ease my mind.

This time my this pregnancy, I do have complication too. I have a 2.4x1.6cm gallstone in me. On and off will trigger pain. It like a time bomb in me. I have to watch my diet for 9 mths. I have talk to surgeon n gynae. All advice if the stone don't trigger the pain just leave it and don't do anything . If it trigger n need opt tri 2 will be safer. Don't panic just stay calm. Everything can be solve with advance technology now. Just heed the advice from both dr and u then decide what to do.

I hv a 3 x 2cm cyst at the ovary too. Gynae nvr say much n isn't concerned about it. It was I who asked abt the cyst during scan n he only casually said it looked smaller without comparing with his previous notes.

Btw for those who r having constipation, u can try taking mango. I realized that after mango, next morn clearing my stool is very smooth. Though I still can clear every morn but sometimes they r quite hard.

:( seems like alot of u got prob one or another. I have history of cyst too n went surgery to remove it. It nv occurs to me it might come during preg! Hope all is fine for all of u.

Good morning ladies. Just went for another follow up after the spotting scare I had.

It stopped for 2 days already but this morning I had some brown cm again. But so far okay.

No need vaginal scan anymore and can see via tummy. Baby still small so when trying to hear the heartbeat I can only hear a slight "pomp pomp pomp pomp" so interesting.

I asked abt the heart rate she says abt 120bpm. I asked if that's too low. She says normal is 120-140. And sometimes go up to 160. So I just listen and treat it as normal. Don't want to compare or go goggle the heart rates. She says expected this rate at this stage.

Last night I can't slp. Tonight I shd be able to slp better.

Dr scold me saying she told me spotting is usual so ask me to think positively. I feel like a kid when doing the scan. She went "are u happy" I say "yes and smiling away" lol.

Feeling silly.

Tats good to hear... just dun tik too much, dr are the expert if they said fine on track.. just listen to them, the more u google the more confused u are...

Frankly... I also don't know what I'm worrying about. Just feel vexed and bothered by the uncertainty. I really don't know how mommies deal with so much issues all lumped together!

See i am the one who survive after delivered 1st bb... you also can.
I did not have any confinement lady and helper.. take care bb alone.. breastfeed not successful..
only got MIL who helped to do cooking and laundry..
Current one, intend to order a normal catering.. ah... dun want to eat those confinement foods and drinks...

Good morning ladies. Just went for another follow up after the spotting scare I had.

It stopped for 2 days already but this morning I had some brown cm again. But so far okay.

No need vaginal scan anymore and can see via tummy. Baby still small so when trying to hear the heartbeat I can only hear a slight "pomp pomp pomp pomp" so interesting.

I asked abt the heart rate she says abt 120bpm. I asked if that's too low. She says normal is 120-140. And sometimes go up to 160. So I just listen and treat it as normal. Don't want to compare or go goggle the heart rates. She says expected this rate at this stage.

Dr scold me saying she told me spotting is usual so ask me to think positively. I feel like a kid when doing the scan. She went "are u happy" I say "yes and smiling away" lol.

Feeling silly.
congrats!!! :)

yes, i do feel like a child in front of the gynae.. smiling like a silly girl.

Feeling silly.
Gd to hear bb growing well! Yes its an amazing thingy seeing beanie...its stronger than u think.. so jiayou oh <3

haha thanks ladies, ya today feeling better. my hubby last night when he slp he put his hand on my lower abdominal, think he is very very worried. lol then just now when I break the news to him he is so happy. now trying to think positively and hopefully all things go well.

Bel - my next visit is 28th April, then 12 May do NT scan (this is the Oscar scan) I think. but every week I still go back for proluton jab until week 12.

I also started to be officially involved in their research for recurrent loss. starts from 8 weeks, but lol no special treatment for me. im just helping coz all they need is to take my blood biweekly. I just have to trouble myself to go down and let them draw blood. its in the hope to help find out why ladies like me who had recurrent loss and went on to have a healthy pregnancy. something like that. I really hope my blood contribution can benefit other ladies who may be suffering the same fate as I was.

now I feel sleepy after the hormone jab, and coz I didn't slp well last night, I really feel like heading home to sleep.

so happy for u Hopeful, and thks for ur kind wishes for my gynae visit this afternoon...
am so nervous now that I can't even do lunch :confused: so scared I might just faint before doc can even start the u/sound scan on me...

keep having this neg crazy tots that something's up with my baby.... oh man, guess we shall all find out this afternoon...

haha thanks ladies, ya today feeling better. my hubby last night when he slp he put his hand on my lower abdominal, think he is very very worried. lol then just now when I break the news to him he is so happy. now trying to think positively and hopefully all things go well.

Bel - my next visit is 28th April, then 12 May do NT scan (this is the Oscar scan) I think. but every week I still go back for proluton jab until week 12.

I also started to be officially involved in their research for recurrent loss. starts from 8 weeks, but lol no special treatment for me. im just helping coz all they need is to take my blood biweekly. I just have to trouble myself to go down and let them draw blood. its in the hope to help find out why ladies like me who had recurrent loss and went on to have a healthy pregnancy. something like that. I really hope my blood contribution can benefit other ladies who may be suffering the same fate as I was.

now I feel sleepy after the hormone jab, and coz I didn't slp well last night, I really feel like heading home to sleep.
Gd to hear that u gg for weekly jabs. Bb will b strong strong !

U are so nice to help with the research. But drawing blood biweekly sounds so xiong ... do check w tsb see if u can tk anything to replenish jin bu?

I have been going wo my hubs for all my gynae visits so far..

but today he is finally back and going with me... its his first time seeing baby!
touching moment for both of u :) enjoy ur visit sloshy...my hubby held my hand during my scan yesterday. N den we congratulated each other with handshakes after d scan...haha felt so childish...so enjoy d moment wif ur hubby :)

ya my hubby only went with me first time to check at 5w to make sure sac at right place. and nuh didn't even let him go in to see the screen. then the only time he gets to see baby is during Oscar scan in may. I already told him to take leave liao!

sloshy - don't worry, rem we must try to think positively. lol I ganna scolded by my gynae liao, she says think positively will do u and baby good. lol

All going to see baby!! My 1st appt is 6th may! Looooooong wait...
Prrvious preg, hubby acc me for most appts. Hopefully this preg too

Gd to hear that u gg for weekly jabs. Bb will b strong strong !

U are so nice to help with the research. But drawing blood biweekly sounds so xiong ... do check w tsb see if u can tk anything to replenish jin bu?
I stopped taking tsb meds totally. I still left with 3 packs. coz the thought of drinking it makes me nauseated lol.
I not going to see her any more liao. think after I deliver, maybe I go back and see dr su, I still think dr su nicer. I was desperate to get preggy that's why went to see tsb

ya I think a bit troublesome to just go down when no drs appointment to take blood and then leave. but only for 16 times. and maybe sometimes can coincide with gynae visits. hope little effort helps bah :)

thks Janine, Hopeful, Bel and Renmeen...

with all u gals love and blessing, i feel very comforted and i think baby knows too... u gals r really so sweet, and i m crying (i dunno why.. i m sorry) as i m typin this... hubs still happily snoring in the room (coz his flight landed ard 1am plus last nite and reached home only at 2 goin 3 am)

i think i am already freaking out big time... sigh.. better go wash wash wait hubs wake up n see me in this mess, scared the hell outta him....

with all u gals love and blessing, i feel very comforted and i think baby knows too... u gals r really so sweet, and i m crying (i dunno why.. i m sorry) as i m typin this... hubs still happily snoring in the room (coz his flight landed ard 1am plus last nite and reached home only at 2 goin 3 am)
Crazy ah! Hubby now with you, u should be there snuggling with him mah! haha... another silly girl...
:rolleyes:

so happy for u Hopeful, and thks for ur kind wishes for my gynae visit this afternoon...
am so nervous now that I can't even do lunch :confused: so scared I might just faint before doc can even start the u/sound scan on me...

keep having this neg crazy tots that something's up with my baby.... oh man, guess we shall all find out this afternoon...
why so nervous?! should be looking forward to seeing your baby again!
I'm waiting to see mine next week. hehe! want to see how much my parasite grew.

Overwhelming love hehe ! Muz b tt Hormones ! Do keep us posted; )

Hopeful .. happy for u la !
Bb grow strong ;))

When's ur next visit?

Mine is finally tml .. today evening hv a exam paper to tk hence seeing gynae tml is a best arrg . Haha
Just nice. Have a good dinner after tonight's paper, have a good night sleep and go meet beanie tomorrow and it's PUBLIC HOLIDAY! Can sleep in! :D:D:D

I stopped taking tsb meds totally. I still left with 3 packs. coz the thought of drinking it makes me nauseated lol.
I not going to see her any more liao. think after I deliver, maybe I go back and see dr su, I still think dr su nicer. I was desperate to get preggy that's why went to see tsb

ya I think a bit troublesome to just go down when no drs appointment to take blood and then leave. but only for 16 times. and maybe sometimes can coincide with gynae visits. hope little effort helps bah :)
Ohh haha like me i didn't see her eventually. . . Hb say no need tcm le since bfp. Luckily u working homebiz hehe got the flexibility to the hospital arrangements. .

Crazy ah! Hubby now with you, u should be there snuggling with him mah! haha... another silly girl...
:rolleyes:
yah gal...i agree too...snuggle with hubby lah...spend some time with hubby n den happily see baby together also...haha d hormones makes us so emotional :D

yeah.. will def update u gals here aft gynae visit today...

me so terrified coz of that horrid scare that time wat.. i didn't even tell hubs about it.. guess he will know at the gynae later...

he even suggested going for a nice good meal aft the visit.... hope i have the appetite then

hubs always thinking of food.. sigh, think the little one takes aft him coz ever since i preggy, i find myself always hungry and yao gui.. lol!

Whahhahah!!! Our no1 really 同年同月同日!!! Will our no2 be the same too?? Lol!! U r not in my no1 mummy group hor?? Lol

O... i also know another mummy who also have 同年同月同日with my bb .. now add u one .. hahaha ..
both of you same are having a boy ,,,, me is a gal..
the mummy also had been delivered another boy in year 2013...

Back