(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Don worry abt nipples crack juz get urself prepared with nipple cream b4 labour put in ur delivery bag apply before n aft bf u will be safe !!!

I really agree that part our parents/il may grumble etc we happily go out .. i tink gg out in moderation shd be fine. . . Unless my ds doesn't wan follow I will leave with my parents coz we are staying tgt. Otherwise he shall follow me wherever we go.. weekdays gg out w dh after work can't be too often if not mom really gets tired looking aft the boy whole day long.

I dun even dare think of stuffs like breast feeding, engorgememt etc... the price of a good pump is unbelievable...

come wat may la! thats my preggy philosophy for now..

same here. coz my hubby and I are not so big hearted. so if anything goes wrong, we probably will not keep. so please don't judge me.

its our decision... so no one has the right to judge... I am on the same league as u in this matter...

I mean, sure I have the utmost respect for those who insists on keeping baby no matter wat.. for us, esp for me, that is, I dun have the ability, patient, and the suitable support to work with a prob child. Furthermore, this country has limited support and help. If i still chose to keep, i am bringing more harm than good coz i know myself very well, i wont do a good job. S

To add on to my earlier post, this child is probably my last since i am REALLY not getting any younger (aka factory parts all ''out-da'' liao, maybe after birth realize factory parts cannot function? lol)

so this is like my last chance in giving childbirth a shot...

i prayed like mad everyday that baby is healthy and normal..

so all mummies here, pls let ur babies make friends with mine coz mine most likely is only child.. kindda pathetic coz bound to be lonely de... :(

To add on to my earlier post, this child is probably my last since i am REALLY not getting any younger (aka factory parts all ''out-da'' liao, maybe after birth realize factory parts cannot function? lol)

so all mummies here, pls let ur babies make friends with mine coz mine most likely is only child.. kindda pathetic coz bound to be lonely de... :(
lol u so funnie. ur child already has cousins.

ya the gynae also told me, not that ppl who doesn't want to keep means not big hearted. its ultimately a big decision. somemore I go through so many miscarriages, I want a child more than anything. im willing to accept, but my hubby think he wont be a good parent. so after a very serious talk and big argument, I decided to go with his decision. it takes both hands to clap.

I also think mummies who are taking care of this special needs children are very brave and I admire their decision. for NOW, lets try to think positively that we have a normal and healthy baby!

ya the gynae also told me, not that ppl who doesn't want to keep means not big hearted. its ultimately a big decision. somemore I go through so many miscarriages, I want a child more than anything. im willing to accept, but my hubby think he wont be a good parent. so after a very serious talk and big argument, I decided to go with his decision. it takes both hands to clap.

I also think mummies who are taking care of this special needs children are very brave and I admire their decision. for NOW, lets try to think positively that we have a normal and healthy baby!

Sloshy soupy,

All our children will be OK! Happy and healthy yea !

got cousins but age gap leh... the youngest is like 3 goin 4 this August liao...

Anyway, I'm an only child myself. So it's really lonely throughout the years despite my mum being SAHM. You might want to consider 2nd one in future so that both children have each other for company.

Anyway, I'm an only child myself. So it's really lonely throughout the years despite my mum being SAHM. You might want to consider 2nd one in future so that both children have each other for company.

if i still can, sure i will chiong for it... no qns about it. But i have my health and age to consider. Women in my age group has a higher risk of having a Downs baby, thats wat i feared. Also, i may not have much energy to take care and/or play with the child. If i want a child, i have to make sure i am in tip top condition in order to provide a happy healthy childhood for the kid.

saying all these also a bit early, can get this one out safely and full term, i am already super thankful loh

i so loved chubby babies.. i see their fat fat arms, thighs and cheeks, I will go out of control one.. really wanna squeeze squeeze those fat cheeks and thigh...

Mummies, u have been warned, keep ur chubby ones outta my sight... LOL!!!!!

Sigh... In the past I still want 3. Now at this age and time... maybe one child policy works for me. I thought of the amount of money going to insurance and ifc, if not the logistics between in laws/parents and baby, big headache oredi.

Sigh... In the past I still want 3. Now at this age and time... maybe one child policy works for me. I thought of the amount of money going to insurance and ifc, if not the logistics between in laws/parents and baby, big headache oredi.
It gets better wen they r older... its de early yrs tt is tough.

There is nothing wrong to think like that. Let me give my dad's advice to look at it another way. Sure if baby got probs, u as a parent will love d child very much n will be willing to go thru a sorts of trouble n suffering to provide for ur child n its needs. But wat abt d child? D child will hav d best parents but d suffering that d child goes thru n its future n how d society looks at ur child, will make d child feel worse n will start to wonder y he/she has such a prob n what wrong he/she has done to deserve such as problematic life, why can't he/she be normal n etc....n when d child starts to think like that no amount of comfort can heal d parents' broken heart...no parent will want their child to suffer. N so in view of d child's betterment u decide to not continue your pregnancy. If you look at it tat way, ur decision is right as well. When my cousin n brother's wife were highly recommended to opt for abortion at one point of their life, this is advise my dad has offered them to take the decision to abort d child....

Dont worry!!! My no 1 is also friends with my no1 mummies group kiddos! Just that most go sch le so kiddos hardly meet. But mummies still meet! Haha!
Dont stress urself too much.. happy mummy= happy healthy baby!

Thk God for this heavy downpour!!!!! Been really hot and stuffy lately.. its so much cooler now with this heavy rain...

Mummies on the road, pls be extra careful of slippery road/pavement

i so loved chubby babies.. i see their fat fat arms, thighs and cheeks, I will go out of control one.. really wanna squeeze squeeze those fat cheeks and thigh...

Mummies, u have been warned, keep ur chubby ones outta my sight... LOL!!!!!
Lol!!! Then heng u dont know my no1 !! Lol.. he already past 9kg when 6mths! Babies supposed to triple their birth weight by 1 year old.. mine 6 mths hit liao. Lol

There is nothing wrong to think like that. Let me give my dad's advice to look at it another way. Sure if baby got probs, u as a parent will love d child very much n will be willing to go thru a sorts of trouble n suffering to provide for ur child n its needs. But wat abt d child? D child will hav d best parents but d suffering that d child goes thru n its future n how d society looks at ur child, will make d child feel worse n will start to wonder y he/she has such a prob n what wrong he/she has done to deserve such as problematic life, why can't he/she be normal n etc....n when d child starts to think like that no amount of comfort can heal d parents' broken heart...no parent will want their child to suffer. N so in view of d child's betterment u decide to not continue your pregnancy. If you look at it tat way, ur decision is right as well. When my cousin n brother's wife were highly recommended to opt for abortion at one point of their life, this is advise my dad has offered them to take the decision to abort d child....

wise words frm ur dad!

hahha.. me too! in fact my initial aim is 3..... sigh.. who ask me to marry late.. now have 1, i already 偷笑了

Sure we can arrange play date after bb is born.

Hopeful mum, I also think like you when I considered going fOr oscars. I also think I cannot manage and I cannot fathom the thought of giving birth to a child who will have to bear my grunts and grits whenever I have a bad day. Let's all hope our babies grow healthily and normally!

one of my cousin is also facing ur situation n its not even mil...but her mom itself. I guess parents generally think they still have d strength of the super mom in them but once they get to d deal den they realize how wrong they r but wouldn't admit it. Instead they blame d parents who leave their kids to them. It happens lah. Now she distance herself frm them she need to go work also n den fetch her kid n prepare dinner for hubby n all...after d incident she put her kid in cc n had work 2 jobs to pay for cc as well. Life gets tough but she says it is better to take things ourselves than leave it to others.

don't worry, u can rant all u wan over here. We r here to listen n comfort you. Be positive for d bb inside u :)

Don't know lah. Whole day having headache because this is not resolved. I hate it when I get misunderstood, or get judged wrongly. Plus the downpour today, made my day even more sian. Later going to ILs to have dinner when hubby is back. Wonder what resolution it will bring.

#morninghugs, dont get too bothered by how ppl judge u.. they r not u and dont know exactly what u r going through. Do what u think is best for u n family.

There is no right n wrong decision when it is about your pregnancy. The reason behind ur decision is what matters most :)
Ur dad is right. When I shared my concern he Gynae also say the child got a life to face. And that's what my husband is saying like ur dad. That's why I decided to listen. We suffer nvm, hubby scared if we don't have another kid then when the child grow old we not around who will take care. And he is super soft hearted one for him to make this decision I think he already think for the best for the child. Though he know i will probably hate him for awhile if it really happens. Lol irony.

But for now I m praying for all mummies ot have a safe, healthy and normal pregnancy! Yeah!!

Omg I'm so full and super bloated after my Korean BBQ meal. It's like as of I have not been eating. But I really are too much now I'm having indigestion.

Cham...

sorry for being gross.. but ''kek sai'' really no joke... never did i know that one day i wld actually go n be envious of others doing a big one.... oh man!

sorry for being gross.. but ''kek sai'' really no joke... never did i know that one day i wld actually go n be envious of others doing a big one.... oh man!
I know right. I'm the type daily auto will come out without much effort. Wah Lao now is like haiz.

Hubby says I'm full of s***. Lol literally.

Then probably I know y cos I m always chilli padi gal... almost every day watever I eat must go w chilli... bwhahaa
No wonder every morning chiong toilet

Maybe not enough water is it.... today I feel my boobs heavier.... just fried beehoon w stewed pork for tmr lunch... made a pot So will share w my admin support... sometimes I good mood I made soup n bring share w them since I can't finish myself too...

Tik some mummies were talking abt cc ytd.. I m timing of joining my pri sch alumini once Bb born... no need worry abt p1 unless moe change policy.... fingers crossed!!!

Envy those who can auto clear bowels everyday!! I have IBS.. and now like getting worse. Drink so much yakult also no use...

@dolly_gal, I think its quite common for parents to join alumni.. for us, no choice.. me n hubby same pri sch but sch tear down le.. so can only hope for schs within 1km.. n schs ard my place all super hot!

Talking abt boobs... check with 2nd time or more mummies... are urs sore?? I started having this swollen feel the week after missing menses n its now worse! Gd thing is... no more sagging boobs, but painful.. like whole neh engorged.. no 1 time its not that bad n only start to feel sore after 2nd tri. Even so, also.not as painful..

Talking abt boobs... check with 2nd time or more mummies... are urs sore?? I started having this swollen feel the week after missing menses n its now worse! Gd thing is... no more sagging boobs, but painful.. like whole neh engorged.. no 1 time its not that bad n only start to feel sore after 2nd tri. Even so, also.not as painful..
Oh yes... swollen, tender and my nipples are so sensitive. The sisters looked darker now. Sorry too much information... hehe... showed my hub and he was surprised too! He said lucky mine are small to start with, will not be overly huge despite the gradual increase in size. Don't know to laugh or to hit him.

Mine painful lor.. when playing with no1, he gets a bit rough n hit my boob pain!!!
Sigh.. dont say le.. after last bf, my boob size shrink.. n sags.. haha! U nv know! My friend went from a/b to d!!!

Hi hi,
The edd for my baby should be 2nd Dec but highly likely that I will give birth earlier ..
This bb will be my #2 kid ..
Going for my 2nd gynae's appt at the end of the month ..
I am more relaxed with this round of preg ..
Ate sashimi once & will try again next month .. :)
Except for coffee, 1 cup every 2 days & 1 glass of wine per week if craving for them ..
Everything in moderation ..

Mine painful lor.. when playing with no1, he gets a bit rough n hit my boob pain!!!
Sigh.. dont say le.. after last bf, my boob size shrink.. n sags.. haha! U nv know! My friend went from a/b to d!!!
OMG! I must pray hard now... I'm happy with my small A. It looks like B now. Bras are getting a tad too snug for my liking. I think the max I can go is C. :(

My boob suffered sudden intense pain jus now when I went out for dinner .. I had to stop whatever I was doing and calm myself down.

As for bowel movement I don't have constipation on the contrary I have diarrhea everyday.

Back