Recommended TCM

Cassidy

Hi everyone,

would like some recommendations for TCM treatment for pregnancy (not pre nor post).

After conceiving, I always feel hair stand cold even on a hot day under low fan. I need to wear long sleeve and pants to bed and cover with 2 blankets. I haven on air con to slp ever since I discovered I was pregnant. I am always pale these days and morning sickness is bad.

This is my second pregnancy and first one is never like this. Wonder if TCM can help.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

would like some recommendations for TCM treatment for pregnancy (not pre nor post).

After conceiving, I always feel hair stand cold even on a hot day under low fan. I need to wear long sleeve and pants to bed and cover with 2 blankets. I haven on air con to slp ever since I discovered I was pregnant. I am always pale these days and morning sickness is bad.

This is my second pregnancy and first one is never like this. Wonder if TCM can help.

Thanks.
Hi, it’s probably due to the body constitution. Can consider emwtcm, Physician Jasmine.

Hi, it’s probably due to the body constitution. Can consider emwtcm, Physician Jasmine.
It’s better to be checked by TCM to strengthen ur body constitution before delivery, so you have a smoother and easier confinement after giving birth. Just sharing my experience.

Back