(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

xiu, im still trying to figure out when is my O... hahaha... but i just feel tired and all and no appetite... not even sure if i have enter 2WW or not...

Hi all,

Wanted to share my good news. I finally have a BFP this morning testing with FMU, using the clearblue digital. Weird thing is that I just tested negative or with v v v faint line (some cheap guardian brand tester). My DH thought I was obsessed!

Do not give up hope even when you are tested BFN on DPO 14. Try to test only on AF due.

My early symptoms are very gasy, bloated, tender breasts, twinges in ovaries/lower abdomen (v sharp pain).No discharge.

I used Clearblue OPK and pillow on hip when BD.

Good luck and baby dust to you all!!!

Hellooo.... ladies...!

This thread is really flying fast! Been busy for the past week ... now struggling to read the previous posts..(x_x)...

sian... office blocked all the forum webbies.. can only read during lunch time.. before i can post anything time's up liao.... (-_-)'''...

<font color="0000ff">Hi ladies, milo reporting.

Peapea, feeling hot also a good sign. Maybe good news coming your way?

SJX, take care yah?

I got 2 questions to consult you ladies:

1. Can go on clomid and take TCM medication at the same time? I know older folks always say cannot mix western and tcm.

2. Anyone tried both instant and home-boiled LRD before? Does the instant type serve equally well as those you boil?</font>

<font color="0000ff">Eyes, congrats! We need your babydust!

Mind sharing if your DH or yourself took any supplements or tried TCM etc?</font>

miloqueen,

i can only answer qn 2. ha!!

instant LRD is very sweet while for home boiled LRD can control sweetness..

what i usually do is when i reach office or early morning, i will fill a thermo flask with red date inside and wait for at least until 2-3pm before i consume it. so before i take this flask of RD tea, i will make myself a cup of instant red date in the morning esp when i need a perk me up (the instant pack is replacing my daily dosage of tea). or whenever i feel cold i will take a pack of instant red date tea...

i know windy used instant red date tea but she still got her BFP. i saw results with instant red date tea too ie my temp went higher but im sure it isnt as effective as home brew...

will suggest to use instant only if u need a quick pick me up... and use a larger cup... alternatively, one pack of instant red date tea is enough for a 500ml water bottle...

Eyes - Congrats!!

Milo - I ask my TCM before also.. she say ok to take clomid but have to separate them with 2hr interval. Sorry no idea for qn 2..

<font color="0000ff">Thanks peapea, DS! Will take note.

I lazy to boil and happen to have the instant kind at home (went pedicure and they serve, I thought quite nice so bought sometime ago). Now going to put it to good use.

Peapea, what brand are you drinking? The one I have is super.</font>

<font color="green">Eyes >> Congrats ! Grab ur baby dust !

Amy >> Not really, am still considering .. tot of trying internal audit whereby can travel

Jan Jan >> Did u test since u already missed ?

Xiu >> ur hubby so funny ...

</font>

milo> r u gg to marine parade one? if u're on clomid or any other drugs, u need to let the sinseh noe. so that he can change his meds. his meds are suppose to support whatever western drugs that are given. and he noes when the western meds are suppose to be taken, so the meds he gives will not clash with the western one.

miloqueen, i tried super and kili. kili is nicer than super. super got a bit of chemical taste... remember hor, for a normal cup, one pack is too sweet, so use bigger cup or put into ur water bottle...

happened that im usually lazy to boil =p heee

but lynzi's method of leaving in thermo flask works well for me too!

<font color="ff6000">Eyes-Congrats and have a smooth pregnancy...

Miloqueen-My frend conceived when she took clomid and tcm for the 1st time...My tcm advises me to stop my clomid but for this cycle, i took half way le, so i juz continue as well as with my tcm medicine but with what DS say, 2hr interval...Tink next cycle i will stop clomid as i have taken 3 cycles and clmoid will thin the lining...I tried the instant LRD tea too, it is quite sweet and tink not as effective as the home brewed type...

Peapea>Pin chang xin...today u cd 18? </font>

xiu, yes im CD18... im just going to cont test for opk and take it as it comes... as a matter of fact, i have found my silver lining if this month i dont strike!! hahaha!!

this is one of my most relaxed cycle by far.... or 2WW or whatever....

yup Miloqueen, u have to let the sinseh know what western med gynea gv u to take and he will adjust his med accordingly. For LRD, I use a thermos cup, add in red dates, dried longan, etc &amp; add in hot water..I wait for abt 1 hr then can drink le...

peapea>> Tat's the spirit, gal! =)

Good news, finally confirmed gg to see my TCM aunt later for consultation le.. Buay tahan the fact tat my AF is still not here and my screwed up cycle. =p BBT temp for the whole cycle, when I did remb to take, was always on the low side. Guess this is coz I drink too much cold drinks this cycle. =x

<font color="green"> peapea >> What silver lining ?

Amy >> perhaps u didn't ovulate and probably this is ur 2nd cycle already
</font>

mrs ho, i have scheduled two spa treatment nearing my AF date so if i strike, cant do it liao... then somemore if i strike this month, i might have to miss my cousin wedding in march next year which is sth i dont want...

so even if this month nv strike, i wont be that depressed... hahahaha

<font color="0077aa">Peapea> Being relaxed is gd, who noes gd news may come knocking soon...curious on ur silver lining too...

Amy> Gd to see ur TCM aunt to tiao the body...</font>

eyes: congrats
happy.gif

<font color="000080">Wah this month we can all roll in babydust! :D Congrats Eyes!

Horrible day at work for me. It's 3pm and I still haven't managed to get started on my work... spent most of the day doing random (work related) things for my boss! &amp;^$^%#^%@ </font>

<font color="0000ff">ginger, would go to the marine parade tcm this weekend. Just asking in advance as I'm expecting clinic to call on my hsg and DH's SA report so as we can arrange an appt with gynae for more detailed consultation. Since my hsg test not positive, was thinking gynae may prescribe clomid and I want to find out more first.

Xiu, Siu Ping, thanks for your advice as well. I think with all the experts here, we can write a book on ttc!

Btw, someone mentioned a good book on what to expect before pregnancy sometime ago (not the one for DH). Any one has the title/ author?

Peapea, I've got friends getting married year end. If strike, cannot attend within 1 trimester issit?</font>

<font color="000080">Miloqueen >> I think it's called "What to expect when you're expecting". But it's a very old book and quite outdated actually. You can find online also - just google for it.</font>

miloqueen> i tink u're same stage as me! i aso asked in advance during my visit last saturday too. because gynae mentioned that he will prescribe meds for my low progestrone condition for my july cycle. so i tink its clomid. then i told the sinseh that the doc will prescribe drugs, then the sinseh say most likely is clomid. then he explains how clomid works and july cycle he will prescribe a diff brew to aid the clomid. but canot be taken together with clomid. its taken before and after have completed the clomid drugs.

ur first time there rite? maybe u can test test the sinseh.. let him feel ur pulse first.. then see wat he say.. haha then after that u can show him ur test results..

miloqueen, actually im not pantang... so i will still go for close friends.. but i will check if them if they mind or not... cuz some family dont like it... =)

yeah. actually i dint realy intentionally do that the last round when i went tcm.. it jus happen that i went tcm first, then tcm diagnose me first. after that my results from kkh is out.. which is the same diagnose as tcm.. so i tink he quite zun.. jus that the kkh one is more accurate.. cause got exact numbers.. whereas tcm jus tell u where no good..

Hi Olivia -> Yes...Jia You on your current cycle! I hope that Mar is your Month!!

Miloqueen -> DH takes Vit C everyday (not becos of making baby but he is used to taking Vit C everyday). I take Blackmores pre-pregnency vits.

A lot of my colleagues told me that pillow method is good so I followed lor. Maybe can try?
And also try lay in bed after BD?

agree with Eyes that the pillow method do work...I'm still using that method... For vit for my DH, i give him MegaMen from GNC. My gynea recommended that...

hmmm, think i shd gv him vit c too...

<font color="purple"> wah this thread moves fast...i just woke up after my medicine...
Xiu03 and starrie...
in the end i never take sleeping pill... i took the cough syrup which cause drowsiness

gingerbreager
for fruit.. male should eat dragonfruit, banana (short banana) and tomato which are very good for their troops

Peapea...
Relax.. inner peace... remember.. our motto... ttc need to relax...

Eyes
Congrats!!!! Grab ur baby dust! Wah this month is really a good month

DS...
:) hi there!!!

MiloQueen...
Thanks!!!
For ur answer:
1) Yes can but need to tell TCM so that he or she can prepare for u... i going for it!!!
2) This i cant help u as i cant drink
</font>

Back