(2012) TTC for #1 2012 Mums!

nb01

Hi,
Just started this thread. Do feel free to join!
happy.gif

Haha.. I was actually trying to see if I can create a new thread as not sure if it required "special permission" but voila! Here it is. Hee...

Hello!
happy.gif

Hey they won't delete the prev thread right? I was thinking a bit sayang if we lose all the info that ppl shared there.

good afternoon ladies.
happy.gif

thanks nb01 for starting the new thread.

glad that it rained this morning so it much cooler now.

tethysea,
I don't think they will delete it. Well, hopefully the other pple can join here and we can all be buddies on our journey to have little dragon babies!
happy.gif

starrie & sonel,
Welcome abt starting the thread. After reading the other thread, actually, I was wondering if I should make the thread more "generic" so other MTBs can join too (like those 2nd timers) but seems like cannot change the thread name anymore so guess we are stuck. LOL...

lynzi,
Don't be like that! =P You are always welcome to join! Do join us lah... How can we do without your invaluable support and advice???
happy.gif

sonel,
Emailed the moderator already. Waiting to see the response.

I am trying to get the others in the other thread to join too... Seems like got a few new "faces" too!

Lynzi,
I stay on 24th floor so quite similar to your aunt. But I don't get such fantastic views and also don't get seaview! Only consolation it is morning sun so not so hot.

KWXY,
you are here! Jia you and good luck!

Phy,
Yes, of course you are welcome to join! Jia you and lets all hold hands in our journey!
happy.gif

Hello! To continue our previous conversation =): nb01 where do you get cheap preg test strips? the cheapest i can find in the pharmacies are like 10 bucks a piece, not very cheap lei.

Happiness, thanks for the encouragement, when i see my frens with their babies, i feel like i'm super slow-poke lor, now than start trying..but the truth be told, i never felt any maternal instincts and don't particularly obsess over children. Work has always been my top priority. However, since I've been married 2 years now, thought it's good to progress...somewhat flawed reasonings to have a baby? But as i get more committed to the cause, i find my maternal instincts surfacing. =) I just hope my journey will smooth.

Olivia,
10 bucks??? No no... That is too expensive for us to "play" with. Haha.. I get mine from an online seller www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for only $0.60 a piece! Major price difference!!! And then I am saving my Clearblue Digital (the super ex one at $20+) for only when I actually test positive and want to double confirm the results. Do check her out as she is cheap and good. Think some other gals here are also using her.

hihi ladies, migrating here from the other thread.

olivia, i buy the cheap hpt from the babydusts blogshop. it's way cheaper.

ooops... I cannot join this thread :p if I'm trying will be my #2 liao.

Olivia : don't worry. My frd's kids are all quite big since most people have kids around late 20s i suppose. I conceived mine when i was 32 and deliver her at 33. Consider old? haha... so wanna try #2 also must think twice.
Before that I was also very committed to work, and also because I travel quite frequently due to work commitments, I put off the idea to have 1 too. Its especially the case after I miscarried. Felt super discourage to have another one, so just bury myself with work. But then God just love to give surprises. Just when I forgot all abt baby planning, I found myself pregnant... hahahha... so I think just 顺其自然 will do
happy.gif

KWXY,
So you are the one using her too! Hee... Yea... I agree that she is quite fast in both response and delivery.

Welcome Ashley!
happy.gif

Happiness&Bliss,
As I said to Lynzi, this is a thread for all 2012 MTBs. Just that I created the thread heading wrongly. Have emailed the moderator and getting it changed so do feel free to join us in the meantime!

nb01, yes, im using her
happy.gif

Girls,

I still waiting for things to happen to me...BFP or AF...today already CD33...still no news yet...i think my factory siao siao after MC...ppl having 2WW...i dont want to enter 3WW!!
sad.gif

Happiness: i know what you mean. i guess i'm just feeling this way due to peer pressure. my husband and i are also "frequent fliers" so to TTC, must plan and schedule date one, otherwise we will be missing each other all the time. i also wonder what to tell my boss if i really get preggers.

Ashley: just my personal opinion, but i think give birth earlier in the year better, the child has more months of nutrition and headstart over the younger babies..haha..very kiasu.

KWXY,
Which DPO are you? I remember you got the 5 smiley faces this cycle right? Maybe you just O-ed later? Jia you!
happy.gif

Olivia,
Think you are abt the same age as me right? I also understand what you mean by having peer pressure and that we were concentrating so much on our jobs earlier. Now, I am desperate to have a bb too! For me, I have taken some time off work and just staying at home to TTC. Hopefully will be successful! To me, doesn't matter when the baby is born but the earlier the better so just try! Jia you to everyone!

nb01 : thanks...

Olivia : hee... actually i switch to a job that does not require me to fly when we talk abt baby..thou no concrete plans... but i found myself pregnant 6 months into the job.... phew... thank God I was alr confirmed... but 1 thing i was super pressured was my boss wasn't pro family.... but i stayed on and resign 2 months after I went back to work after my maternity leave.

My girl is born in Jan... so like most people say 吃人家一年. But I did not purposely plan it, I only wanted a heatlthy baby.

nb01, so good, i also want to stay home and ttc! but main thing is must relax and try not to be overly stressed with this, i know, easier said than done.
happy.gif

olivia
i any month will do lah, as long have can already.
happy.gif

Ladies,

I don't know if it's true hor. So don't flame me. I've read that taking 白凤丸 actually helps prepare your body and increases the chances of having a baby. I don't knw if it's coincident, I was advise by the lady at Eu Yan Sang to take. Then found myself pregnant 3 months later.
It's no harm trying since it's good for us ladies too. But of cos if it helps and elevate the chances of conceiving y not :D

Thanks for the blogshop tip. Yes, 60cents and 10dollars is alot of difference! Can test twice a day! hahaha.

nb01: I'm 32 this year. you? how long have you been trying? Were you too stressed at work that you had to take time off? I'm sure being relaxed will work wonders for you soon enough!

wow the thread is moving fast. ;p

guess im the only one married for many years (6 to be exact!) but TTCing for #1? seems like few of you are married 2-3 years?

KWXY: DP013! Excited for you. Fingers crossed. I am at DPO9 and already going crazy. Don't know if I can last till DPO13. =p

wah this thread is moving fast!

Happiness >> yup I heard 白凤丸 helps regulate the cycles - I suppose that means easier to strike also, because you can plan better?

Ashley >> Yar my cycles are very long too, and I heard good reviews for Conceive Well also, but a bit expensive leh. BTW, now Watson's is having 20% off on all the Blackmore stuff, so I'm probably going to stock up :p Before I bfp I didn't eat any vits, so this time I decided I'm going to be extra kiasu :p

I tested this morning but no news...dont pin too much hope....just pray that this is not a long cycle.

hihi, ya nb01 clarify that can move to this thread....wow...so many ppl

Happiness, pls advise the price for the 白凤丸?

tethysea
oh, i miss this promo cause i bought mine 3 weeks ago, bought 2 boxes already. and don't buy too many, have faith that will strike soon!
happy.gif

hi missycandy!!
happy.gif

how's your back?? AF come already?? saw in another thread you are expecting AF to come...hope you dont hv torturing long cycles...praying hard for me too!!

KWXY,
DPO13 might be too early to test. Wait a few more days and then see how. Good luck!
happy.gif

ashley,
I happen to be lucky lah... Was changing jobs and then decided to TTC so decided not to find a new job.. After all, if I get a new job and then have to quit coz preggie also not very nice.

Olivia,
yea.. 60 cents and 10 dollars is a lot of difference! I also get my OPKs from her and test twice a day coz cheap mah... Haha... I just stepped into the the big 30. Started trying only this cycle as I wanted a dragon bb but have been tio-ing my body for close to a year as I have PCOS and am also high risk due to other genetic factors. My job was ok, not very high stress but just wanted a change of environment so quit lor..

sonel,
I might have been married for only 3 years but feels like 6 years coz we were staying together before we got married already. So I am like you, sorta "married" for 6 years coz under UK Common Law, staying together is like married. Haha...

Charlotte and missycandy,
Welcome!
happy.gif

Yes, please do join in. Sorry abt the thread heading and I am getting it changed. We should all join each other in our TTC journeys, whether it is our 1st or 2nd or even 3rd!
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Harlow all!!
Im back..hahaha
oh so nice to feel welcome here.

Tethysea,
must must take supplements esp if mc before.
Its to help strengthen back the womb, jumpstart your ovaries to produce better eggs too.

Welcome to all new faces too!

Nb01,
i think now with so many construction dont think can get any view liao.
24 is real high leh.
I wont dare to hang clothes outside..lol</font>

Back