(2012/02) Feb 2012

HappyMomToBe,
wah! you got your craving! now i craving for claypot rice... wonder if can eat 2nite... hehe~

Dragon,
try to rest. I thot doc will give you MC after D&C? How come you have to go back work? Try to rest more else may affect your body ya.

I'm craving for barbecue chicken wings... Actually craved for it for quite some time then finally yesterday went east coast hawker but it's closed for spring cleaning, today close oso
sad.gif

But I just google and found one ard bedok... Keke... Will be going there for dinner... Although bought some stuff to cook for dinner but lazy and keep thinking of my chicken wings... :p

Newmum, if not wrong, one of the reason could be due the fertilized egg didn't manage to implant properly....

Newmum777: My gynae said if the embryo (baby) is unhealthy, the body will terminate the pregnancy. So nothing the mummy do will be able to help or prevent. In fact, most of the time it's nothing to do with what the mummy did or eat. Something just didnt go right in the process of forming the baby and the body is smart enough to know before letting the embryo grow more.

I dunno why but i actually found it kinda assuring. It's like, even if u mian qiang carry the baby to full term it will not be a happy healthy baby. So might as well just start afresh..

starz and pinkz: u're so lucky to have cravings! i'm having such a hard time finding what i feel like eating this past week. i can walk up and down a foodcourt 10 times and still not a single thing piques my interest. sighz.

yeah, i have been craving for sweet cold drink, n fries or kfc! lol....is bb wanna eat or me?? haha....gaining a lot....

newmum, same as planet,my gynae ever tol me if bb unhealthy, the body wil terminate the pregnancy....so its good too rite??

i actuali ate 1 pc of nugget and some fries, others all given my coleauges, haha, they smell my food n said hungry! but i whack my ice milo!it was such a nice drink!n tonite, ribena!

planet, u will have slowly, i only have craving jus las 2 days.....starting wif KFC, and now nugget...all unhealthy food!this sat sure get scold from my TCM when c her....haha.....

HappyMom: i know what you mean! happened to me a few times too! when i FINALLY chose something i feel like eating.. by the time we drive there or walk there, i suddenly dont feel like eating it liao. my hubby says im testing his patience. hahaha.

pinkz, my hubby will be happy if i'm like YOU! just name one thing and he will gladly bring me there, eat, and settle.

my lack of appetite plus indecisiveness is driving him bananas!

Happymom, yesterday my gynae just told me when u see something tat u wanna eat just buy and eat (eat on impulse), dun bother to ask hubby go out buy food coz after he back wif the food, u won't feel like eating le....

I'm feeling sick since last friday.. have cough & flu.. so even not appetite
And I dun feel pregnant anymore.. I really hope tmr will have good news.. I already felt the bb in my life.. Think I'll be really sad & disappointed if he disappear...

BB (wiky): Ya I think when its my 2nd or 3rd I will dare too lol.. Now 1st one I really dun dare n moreover lost 2 oredi lagi dun dare ya ya take the risk. My burden is so heavy cos first grandchild for my in law n I am 35 n my hb 41 this yr.
sad.gif

Newmum777 (newmum777): Mine stop heartbeat at 8 weeks and I think it is due to my many fibroids in my uterus.

Newmum: Don't worry! I felt very unpregnant too just before my first gynae visit! It's normal for symptoms to come and go. Cheerup! Wait for your good news tomorrow! =)

HappyMomToBe: same as planet,my gynae ever tol me if bb unhealthy, the body wil terminate the pregnancy....so its good too rite?? - True but well, the emotional scars remains too...

I'm feeling sick since last friday.. have cough & flu.. so even not appetite
And I dun feel pregnant anymore.. I really hope tmr will have good news.. I already felt the bb in my life.. Think I'll be really sad & disappointed if he disappear...

Newmum, dun think too much... Stay positive....

Chergie, so did u remove yr fibroids? Gynae said I got 1 fibroid
sad.gif
he said its ok, maybe dun wan me to worry...

Chergie,
oh I see ... But you don't give yourself too much stress too. Enjoy the pregnancy process and have a happy bb.
happy.gif

your hubby not bad, will buy for you all... late one night, told my hubby i wanna drink Bak Kut Teh, he scold me... so late liao where to buy... super bo sim... maybe it's #2 ba... plus #1, i dun have such cravings lor...

my gynae also told me i have a follicle cyst, about 5cm in diameter (bigger than my bb now!)... she say will reduce in size after 12 weeks... so gonna monitor. hope it is nothing serious...

@ Pinkz, I search abt fibroids:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterine_fibroid
Fibroids, particularly when small, may be entirely asymptomatic. Symptoms depend on the location of the lesion and its size. Important symptoms include abnormal gynecologic hemorrhage, heavy or painful periods, abdominal discomfort or bloating, painful defecation, back ache, urinary frequency or retention, and in some cases, infertility.[4] There may also be pain during intercourse, depending on the location of the fibroid. During pregnancy they may be the cause of miscarriage, bleeding, premature labor, or interference with the position of the fetus

Am back from my gynae visit..glad that everything is going smoothly... but still gonna be on hormone pills until 12 weeks...

My little beanie is growing well..about 1.7cm and can see heartbeat... now already 8 weeks.. EDD confirmed 13 Feb 2012. Linda, can help me update my EDD? Thanks.

Dragon> if it makes u feelbetter i was doing the usual things immed after my mc. Just had to treat like menses. No choice life still must go on. Its usual to feel anger, disappointment and blaming urself. But only u can overcome it urself

Newmum, thanks for the info... just pray hard everything goes well... Pray hard for u too... Hope to hear yr good news tomoro!!

Windy, congrats.. Yr beanie so 'big' already!! Mine was 8.7mm yesterday... 1week behind u...

pinkz (pinkz): Thks. I got 1 in 2003 n slowly it grew to 4 n biggest was 4cm beginning of last yr. Doc said as long as not more than 4 just leave it and if getting preg it may come out together during delivery. Then last yr march it became 6cm so we decided to remove it but July I got preg, then miscarriage then rest then preg again in Oct. So after DnC I remove my fibroid via a 15cm cut across the bikini line and remove about 7-8 of my fibroids. Rested for 5 mths then I started trying for bb but doc said min rest is 3mths. I wanna rest longer cos I wanna have a mini dragon.
happy.gif
If u r oredi in my FB u can check out my hospitalisation album n see the fibroid pic. Its quite scary. :S

BB: Thks.

Windy: Great news!!

planet:
where did u buy ur grapefruit? juice kind?
im also like drinking diluted ribena everyday..
i try to avoid too much cold drinks..
maybe every 2 days jus drink 1 cup to kill off my cravin!

u girls really have lotsa craving!
my cravings are only potato chips -.-"
been eating for 2 weeks..
i cant take nuggets or fried chicken wings (was my FAVOURITE in the past) i will feel nausea when i see the food..

no bump yet.. jeans still can wear.. jus that ill unbutton it and wear a longer top to cover..

do u all feel feverish? for the whole of last week i slpt without aircon and can still hide under blanket! poor hb cant take the heat he slp in another room

thanks all!
Planet>> yup 2nd visit. Going for OSCAR and blood test next month..

Starz>> so qiao.. ha... my bday also in Feb... hubby was complaining..he will be very broke and busy in the Feb liao.. cos it will be bb bday, vday and my bday...

pinkz>> ya... think my bb grow fast cos I eat a lot... haha...feeling fat now..

Hi everyone,
Been feeling too nauseous to type in anything. Had a bad bout of gastric today. Wanted to puke but nothing but only acidic juices causing me having gastric like pain whole day.
Good thing that came out of it: went to see gynea for it n he saw bb's hb.
happy.gif
last week saw nothing. Scary. Now can see n my edd changed to 13 feb Liao. Bb is 1.5 cm. Woohoo...

And kiasee me even got hormones pills from doc for more security. Kept asking doc if I'll miscarry so he gave me the pills to An Tai.
happy.gif

So I was given gastric med, vomit med. And I signed up his package if $550.
happy.gif
hope everything will turn out well...

Just heard that a friend just gave birth to a stillborn, news saddened everyone.... May she recovers soon..

hi ladies,
i am so satisfied wif my dinner...had 2 plain roti prata n a little bit of murtabak tuna cheese sharing wif dear hubby n fish curry n ice lemon tea...yummy!!!out of sudden all my nausea gone n so active!!haha...even tapao 2 plain roti prata back however now cant eat liao...c wanna puke!hubby has being scolding me greedy again...

oh yeah...

while doing the ultrasound yesterday, gynae found a cyst. she told me it's pregnancy cyst and it's harmless and will go away after a few months. if i attempt to take out this cyst then it will harm my pregnancy. first time i heard of pregnancy cyst.. anyone heard of this?

Hi Mummies,
Good morning! I went to see gynea yesterday and saw and heard my bb's heartbeat! Bb is 8w4d amd 2cm now and i could see little movements... so excited!

I am supposed to go for blood test and OSCAR test the next visit.. still considering whether i should take oscar test...
sad.gif

Good Morning Mummies,

I went to see gynea yesterday and managed to see the sac although is a very very small one. But still did not hear the hearbeat yet as doc say too early since i am only about 5 weeks plus.
so have to see him again in 3 weeks time =) I so glad, at least i know that the sac is at the correct position.

Chergie> me too. Have not be sleeping well coz at least pee 2 times during the night. so during wkends, i need to take nap. haha

Morning mummies

Do u all sometimes feel "unpregnant"?
I will wonder if I'm preg.. Other than abit of nausea.. Frequent peeing.. There's no other signs.. I am sleeping v well at night.. Even waking up to pee 3-4 times I'll slp again instantly..
Tummy still nt showing.. And I'm still wearing my normal clothes!

My next appt will be 15july! Still a long way...=(

Ging3r, i felt the same way too until i visited my gynea yesterday... then i felt more assured
happy.gif

Don't worry too much...

Pearl, i think we can only see the heartbeat at 6 weeks... so you are a bit early
happy.gif

gd morning mummies,
tis morning tried eating bread n butter kaya, seem like when i smell the butter, it is so disgusting n i vomitted!cant even eat a single mouth of it!

adak, chergie, mee too, woke up at 3am n din sleep til 5am...gosh....hav been like tat tis week....

ginger, icecherry, still too early to feel preggy, but my tummy shown n cant wear liao my cloths, tink is the FAT! haha....

icecherry, i decided this time round I wont go do OSCAR test and my previous experience is so scarry....

Ice:
Yea I'm so looking forward to seeing my gynea
Previous visit was at week 6 only 4.4mm

Happymom:
I actually lost 3kg in 8weeks.. More efficient than dieting!!
I can't eat much too v lousy appetite.. Most of the times eat vege n fruits.. Dn like meat..

Happymom: don't share the experience! Later I hear liao don't dare to go for the test. See so many examples of children with "problem".. And really a tough time for both parents and child. For me, the test would be like buying "insurance" ... Worth going through the process ba

nana, not to worry, not those so scarry, my opinion jus trust the GOD n don believ too much on OSCAR....my prev experience was my OSCAR test result sooooooooo bad tat it is like 1:25 which then 1st gynae as me abort, then i went to 2nd gynae n they did for me the amniotic fluid test, the test was OK, then doc say mus b someting n i went thru all blood of test n keep saying tis link to that.....then end up, I got miscarriage at 6 mths n I deliver naturally, consider "stillbirth"???.....bb actuali was a healthy one according to doctor...imagine I have been in nightmare for the whole 6 mths n not happy wif d pregnancy....

Back