(2012/02) Feb 2012

icecherry:
omg, im like eating alot of oranges! otherwise i always have no appetite.. maybe i shud cut down =(

oh that day my hb he lied on my tummy, he said can hear bb's heartbeat!! is it that strong?
i tot heartbeat cud only be heard using a device..

maybe he mistook my gastric juice instead! >.<

windy,
thanks for your reply. Think i will monitor a while and see if it worsens... =)

ging3r,
dun think it's ur bb's heartbeat cuz the heart still so small... hehe~ ur hubby so funny...

Cranky, now we have the same EDD.
happy.gif
Cant wait to see my little one next Sat.

Claramimi, that's fast, wearing yr maternity pants. I'm still wearing same clothes except a pair of tight fitting jeans. I wore it with the belly belt i bought from the forum. Very useful cos I hope not to get too many maternity wears.

Linda, dragon has to go for d&amp;c. Feel sad for her.
sad.gif

Irene: I'm having the flu at the moment and feeling generally unwell so not sure how effective the band is. Sorry

Dragon: so sorry to hear about your situation. Please take care

suet: maternity pants really very comfy.. not like button-up pants.. hee.. even at home i'm already wearing my old maternity shorts.. hee.. maybe my tummy really very big liao..

Mummies....I'm feeling so unwell! Woke up at 10am, thinking to have brunch...so hungry...but after eating...now feeling super nausea! When will this end?? I'm feeling this EVERY meal...no throwing up though...but suffering enough
sad.gif

Dragon: feel so sorry to hear that. Take Care!
The band effective?

KWXY: you are not alone, me too!! feeling very super duper nausea and still need to pull myself to work. I had been trying to eat small frequent meals.. but still the same..vomitting vomitting &amp; vomitting. Anyone had other advise to better morning sickness???? Pls advise.

ging3r, try grapefruit? it gives me an appetite too and i eat less of it compared to oranges cos its so sour.

Hi all, thanks for ur concern
happy.gif
just done the d&amp;c at tmc.. Feel abit giddy.. Teared abit before going in.. My manager asked me to go back to work tomorrow! It makes me wonder if she's humane... Sigh! No choice for the sake of money.. My hb is calling those mini confinement catering for 2 weeks to tiao my body back but nurses over here say cannot bcuz certain herbs may cause more bleeding. Any advise? Thanks!

And yes...I cannot wear my jeans already. Pull up halfway and got stucked!! Kept jumping to pull it up but still cannot! Don't know to cry or laugh!! Lol

Dragon: cannot comments as I duno know about this

Where to buy cheap maternity shorts or pants?

And yesterday told my hubby about the pre natal education thingy.. He doesn't believe it. He said the baby moved in the tummy because the baby find the noise irritating .. I was like
-__-!!!

Dragon,
I think confinement catering sould be ok cos the caterers cater for post-natal - still having lochia. Think it's Ba zhen that dispel stale blood or something. I was told to avoid that. But best to check out what's on the menue if it is available.

Are you on hositalization leave? Against MOM rules to go back if on MC or HL. Anything happen to you at work (touch wood), the company will not be liable, cos you were certified to be unfit for work in the first place.

My menue for the two weeks of HL was homemade red date water (red dates, black dates, dang shen and logan), yellow rice wine + mee sua + chicken/pork + lots of ginger

Dragon> Y u went for D&amp;C? I thought if fetus gone, you can just pass it naturally instead of getting traumatised, anyway.. u take care

KWXY, u jump? I bought lots of those black stretchable pants, elastic waistband, a bit flare. I wore them for my previous pregnancies. They are comfy &amp; cheap. Sometimes, can get from pasar malam for $10. Can try bugis village. they can be wore during preg &amp; after given birth.

gd afternoon mummies,

la mer, dragon, it is so sad to hear the news, very sorry to hear tat n dont give up! your time will come...dont be traumatised!

mummies, i have been having bad morning sickness, i have been starting to have heartburn n hard to breath especially at nite! i have been no appetite to eat or drink too...been drinking less than a bottle of plain water everyday! n have been having the craving of drinking cold drink especially BURGER KING ice milo.....
give up liao, start drinking cold drink, is it OK? i need a cup everyday! or more....with that my vomitting n nausea will go off........

Jasmine! I rem you!! How are you and the rest? Omg, it's coming to Oct soon...are you excited? Miss all of you so much!

I will drop by oct 2011 thread once I'm stable. I need thank all your bb dust! Haha! LOVE!!
happy.gif

HappyMumToBe >> dun worry jus drink.. i drink iced drinks every day.. ice blended sometimes.. ice kachang also can.. haha its fine.. i hate hot drinks

I also take cold drinks. While I'm ttcing...I do not touch cold drinks at all, but now I only have cravings for cold drinks, maybe to ease the nausea. But I don't drink directly from the fridge, will wait 5mins then drink.

For fruit juice, I will not add ice. I think more healthy
happy.gif

wah babytum, you so daring! but won it b too cooling for your womb?

i scare ler....but definitely with ice sweet drink, it ease our vomitting n nausea better!

HappyMumToBe>> im not really a believer of those cooling thing la.. even when i was on my confinement, i started taking ice cream and ice kachang like 1-2 weeks after delivery (of cse without the knowledge of the old folks :p)... as long as it doesnt harm the baby or myself directly i dun really care.. even now i visit swensens once a week too! need that treat to keep me happy la.. wats the point of "heating ur womb" (which u dun even know if its really true) but feeling soooo nausea..haha..

babytum: agree with you I still eat cold stuff and even cooling things. Actually I eat whatever I fancy as long as it's in moderation.

HappyMomToBe: I'm feeling the same way, wasn't like that with my previous two children but I think it's also because I'm not well at the moment which is why I'm feeling so much worse. Hope it eases soon, it's really such an uncomfortable feeling

Happymumtobe &amp; babytum, same here. coke, pepsi, qing tang, ice kacang, ice lemon tea. i take cold drink daily too.

Re: sea band
I used it over the weekend for my ferry trip and I think it helped quite abit. Now I put on after meals cos will always feel nausea after meals.

I drink cold drinks everyday too. Think everything in moderation is fine.
happy.gif

i joining the club for cold drinks! i need to have at least a few sips of cold drinks to cool off. Weather in SG can be so hot sometimes... drink in moderation should be fine...

suet, u make me crave for ice kachang... yum yum... hehe~

Hello every1.. It's my 1st pregnacy.. I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Last week, my gynea told me baby still have no heart beat.. I'm visiting tmr again.. so worry &amp; scare

Hi Newmum777, congrats and dont be so worried. Stay positive!

HappyMom: I also haven't been drinking much plain water. Just a few sips a day. I dunno why I will throw up plain water if I drink more than half a glass. But soup and other sugar drinks ok.
sad.gif

hi mummies,

wah relieve heard all this!having ice kacang n cold drink! yeah moderation, i drink so little!
making me going to buy nugget meal wif ice milo now....lol....yeah!

wiky, the sea band so good arr??how does it look like??can anyone post photo n show it here n whr to buy?i think i nit tat!

princes, don walk too much, try bed rest n did gynae gave u duphaston o progestron pill?
i heard it helps....
n don worry too much! b happy n talk to bb to b strong! i did tat every night....haha!

Hi Mummies,

Talk about cold drinks, I am a person who cant live w/o cold drinks but I dun dare to drink this time cos I was told by chinese physician I have cold womb. The only cold drink I drink is orange juice. I really salute u gals for ur guts to drink cold drinks. I dun dare to jeopardise my bb as we all have diff body.

I am also having nausea everyday on and off. Tummy bloated like I am 5 mths preg. Breast also very swollen and painful. Was having insomnia for weeks but now seem to sleep more. Urination seem to lessen a bit.

Newmum777 (newmum777): Congrats n dun worry ya. U need to relax urself if not will affect the baby.

feelingblessedprincess : Bed rest and dun move around too much.

hi chergie, TCM oso tol me i hav cold womb, like tat cham laa.....but cold drink is good to relieve our nausea ler.....its hard to tahan......hmmm.....
i having swollen breast n painful too!my breast bcome bigger n pain if i accidently press it!
yeah sleeping, i slept even at 8/9pm...haha!till next morning.....

HappyMomToBe and Chergie: the spotting always comes on and off suddenly. Perhaps I was too upset and emotions affect I guess... I didn't walk ard, will try to ask that from my gynae when I see him on Thurs... Hopefully, my baby is fine...

Hi mummies,

Was feeling ok just now but had a sudden hit of mood swing that made me flare up when my #1 is sick and crying. Am with him and hb at home, cant even take a rest after the procedure! Hate it when hb do things slowly, he asked me to carry him from living room to our room then he woke up and cried non stop. Stupid hb, he can't even come and help, and it makes me feel even worse. I have to accept the fact that i'm NOT pregnant anymore. My mil must have been gloating over it, it made me feel like a big failure
sad.gif
i hate the feeling!
sad.gif

princess, issit brown discharge? if brown and small quantity no need to be too worried. just let the doc know when u see him.

rest rest and rest when u can. dont be upset and dont let anyone make u upset. watch happy movies and read happy books. =)

HappyMomToBe: I surprising can tahan lor. Only initially crave for bubble tea but also dun dare to drink. I zz only at 2+am n wakes up at 7am to take medicine and awake all the way n nap twice for 1-2hrs in the afternoon. :S

feelingblessedprincess : Some ppl has this thruout their preg so dun worry too much ya. Stay relax and tell ur baby to be strong and grow healthily.

Dragon_dilema2 (dilemad): Pls relax dear. Dun be angry and blame it on urself. Things happen for a reason. Take a deep breathe and cool down. Nurture ur health back and love urself more. Its ur body and health, if u dun love urself others cant love u too. Dun bother about what ur MIL think. As long as she didnt say it in ur face dun go and imagine she is gloating over it ya. Its bad for u. Think positively and cheer up. XOXO
happy.gif

Dragon, pls rest plenty. You have to have mini confinment to tiao your body back. This one you must listen. Talk to your Hubby and ask him to help you.

These 2 weeks don't drink anything cold and Liang. You can do it. Jiayou!

@Chergie, thanks too

@Princess.. I hope our worries will soon go away.. hope evrthing will jus be smooth..&amp; bb &amp; mum health

Planet &amp; Chergie: Thanks so much for the encouragement and assurance. I will be seeing my gynae on thursday, hopefully, can hear the strong heartbeat... my stupid supervisor keeps asking me to do filing, can't be bothered. How to do filing when I have to stand all the time and having to climb up and down to look for the files....

Dragon: I am sure everyone of us here understand how u feel. Every child is precious to us. Our baby are linked to us from the very day we were tested positive. Noone wants such things to happen, I am sure u had protect ur baby well too. *hugs*

hi dragon, why didnt your doc let u try to pass it out yourself since u also miscarry early stage like me? i think i passed it out already. pain manageable. nothing like giving birth.. but emotional pain is another thing.. but i was alone with my son when that happened, so i got distracted and din get time to be really upset..

try to rest.. although i feel no different.. jus the bleeding really freaks me out. if u want u can join me at support group for miscarriage:

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/22127.html?1309853745

Chergie,
think most of us that drink cold drinks are 2nd/3rd time mummies, "tried and tested" the effects before so now more "fang xin" to drink. However like you said, each body is different, so just do whatever you are sure of and makes you more "an xin".
happy.gif

Happy Momtobe,
this is the one.
http://www.sea-band.com/
Comes in blue and black for adults. Can get from Unity or Guardian.

Hi La Mer : good to hear that u r coping well.. Wish u all the best for your next one too !

Dragon : don't think too much .. Go out with friends since your hubby at home to take care of your child. No where to go? Go hotel 81 book a room to rest .. I mean just leave the house if they are making you frustrated. You cannot rest well like that.

Thanks all, i need to "shift" to another thread le..

Princess: try not to do any stunts, during my 1st preg my supervisor also very what, made me squat and walked alot. In the end i also had lots of bleeding in 1st preg, but for this 2nd one, the bleeding comes everyday.. Take care and safe preg for all of u!

tq wiky, i am going to buy tat soon.....c if hb wanna accompany go shopping for it tonite!
i am having my nugget n fries n milo ice.....yummy!!!!but cant b taken too much!a little n little...else will feel bloated again.....

Back