(2012/02) Feb 2012

cranky

Little dragons anyone???

my af is due only this Friday and i itchy bs... get myself tested... and it's a +ve

anyone else?

SJX >> no la ... i kpo kpo come here and see who so fast start Feb11 thread liao .. meaning we've missed 1 more month .. and saw missycandy here ... u too SJX ? hehe we still in TTC la .. :p

Hi. Guess we r the few early birds. Going to book appointment with my gynea tomorrow to confirm. Preg test shows positive.

It's my 2nd one.

I tested positive last wk, about 5 days bf projected af.
Projected edd should be 8feb2012, still thinking whether want to keep this baby.

missycandy: last af was 12/5...

mrs ho: hehe thanks..

serene123: is it necessary to book appt with gynae this early?? anyway this is my 3rd... mc my 2nd last year Oct.. 1st coming to 2 years old this 28th June...

dragon_dilema2: hmmm.. hope you make the right decision... think it thru well... to me and many of us.. a baby is a gift, which will results in more blessings in life...

just booked my appt. doc busy so only can see him next week. see early is good to take the supplement ie folic acid + something else. I remember I took it during my 1st one. Also my 1st preg not too good as body not producing enough pregnancy hormones. So baby almost cannot make it. need to take injection for 2 weeks and its really bad. hope this time round is better.

I have bad ms for 7mths. so hopefully this time round it will be good.

but confinement during CNY going to be expensive. CL charge more, some also reject cos of CNY and food more expensive too.

serene123: i can see that it's quite a good idea to see the gynae early... for me i feel a lil paranoid.. cos my last visit to the gynae wasn't a good one. then i had to go thru d & c..

currently i'm in a mix state. joyful yet fearful... i really want my little bud to grow well this time...

Congrats to all... I am also excited about it... Yes Cranky, baby is a gift and the best pressie from god to us...
happy.gif

Dear Mummies to be,

I have a new tin of Friso Mum gold (Ex:31/5/12)for sales, 1 dumex Mamil Gold Mama sample pack (Ex:11/12/11), 2 Anmum Materna sample packs (Ex:2/6/12) and 2 Anmum Lacta sample packs (Ex:25/11/11)for free . PM me or email me at [email protected] for price or other details. Thanks.

Cranky: thanks for your advice but there are really some strong factors that my hubby and i have thought through, that made us arrive at that decision to abort the baby.

ojs: wow ur gynae got long waiting list huh? must be quite popular...

dragon_dilema: if abortion is both your choice, i hope you and ur hubby will not live to regret it. both of you have to be at peace with the decision for life n dun point finger at each other one day hor... anyway if you would like to share ur story, pls do so, maybe some of us here may help, whether to listen or to offer any advices ...

Thanks papergirl. I think Anmum is nice... Nice smell too... How do I obtain the free sample packs? Is there min spending?
happy.gif

Hi littlewoman,

The sample pack is foc. I dont charge coz I didnt pay for it anyway.however if u are interested in the friso tin I can charge u at $15. No obligation.
happy.gif
If you want the sample pack I can mail it to u. Email/PM me your address.
happy.gif

Hi ladies, do u all experience discharge now? I am.. And is quite worried. My doc is alway and should I go see another doctor?

cranky: my 1st one is already 3 years old. so the gap will be 4 years old.

I have not told anyone except my hb. not even my son cos afriad he go tell everyone. not too sure i am being paranoid, i have the feeling of being hungry every 2 hours and cannot swallow my saliva.

is sharing in the online consider telling people?

Hi all,

I just tested positive on Mon =) EDD estimated 12 Feb and worried coz had m/c previously in nov. My gynae appt on 24 Jun... =)

Hi Nana,

I also have discharge...it should be normal unless it is pink/red in color...

Hi Sag,

What Colour? My is like dark caramel .. eh like old dried blood stain but brown colour.. and really very worried as this is my #1. Maybe it's my first, so I'm extra gan cheong, worried. Recently sleep very early and my appetite is small at times. And when hungry ... Cannot wait. Must eat food immediately. Also feel like fever but temp is normal. I pray that all these are normal ...

Hi Mummies

Happy to see a (+) again.. Had 2 boys (6 & 3).. so hopefully is a princess this time round.. EDD 9th Feb 12.. will be seeing Dr Chua Yang next week..

Nana: For me, the discharge is normal white one. The color of your discharge could be due to expansion of uterus but if you are worried, do see a gynae to have assurance.

I am also excited about this pregnancy...but feel that i eat a lot...do eat folic acid in the meantime....

IceCherry Going back to Dr Benjamin Tham whom i went to check on ovulation a couple of months back after my mc. My previous gynae was Dr Kee from TMC level 4.

What's ur preference for gynae? Female or male? Heard my friends say that Judy Wong (hope i got her name right) from TMC also at Level 4 is quite good...can consider =)

BabydamianCongrats & must give us some advise ok since u are experienced mummy =)

Hi all, early this week i tested and had faint line on those cheap opk.. Today finally confirm with clearblue digital. Going to see my GP first tomorrow and get her to recommend a gynae to me.. My #1.. a bit clueless what to do...

Nana: Do you want to call up your gynae and tell him/her the situation you are in first? They would know if it's serious and maybe see u first?

sag: i am seeing Dr kee at TMC too, he delivered my 1st one. he is in his semi-retirement so difficult to book appointment.

Sag; my gyne "on leave". The nurses told me to rest and rest but can arrange for alternate doctor if I wanna be at ease. But I just scare lo. #1 mah.. Abit ks attitude lo

nana: i'm experiencing whitish discharge. should be normal. i had that when i was preggy with #1.

got this from babycenter: In very early pregnancy, cervical secretions filled your cervical canal and created a protective barrier – the so-called mucus plug. As your cervix begins to efface (thin out) and dilate (open up), it may expel this mucus, and you'll notice discharge that looks like egg white or mucus from a runny nose on a cold day. You may even expel the plug in one gelatinous glob. This discharge might be tinged with a bit of blood.

serene123: at least we get to share anonymously online.. at least for me it's an outlet cos i don't want to announce to my colleagues and friends yet. my #1 is a boy and he will be 2 end of this month
happy.gif

sag: i'm as worried as you cos i went thru mc last yr oct...

i'm currently reading 'What to expect when you're expecting' it's been very informative so far.

i think it's a good book for first timers as well as non first time moms like me... there's still plenty to learn...

Thanks cranky... Prob I go check out the bookstores later too. But will still see doc
happy.gif
wanna be "an quan" and assure.

cranky, i am not sure whether my gynae is popular. She's Dr LC lee from kkh. I feel that 21 July is too long so i went for scanning yesterday at a woman's clinic.

Nana, it may be implantation bleeding. But it's normal to be worried, go see a doc soon to feel more assured.

Btw, my #1 is only 10 months only and #2 is really a pleasant surprise
happy.gif

Sag : Thanks !! Let's enjoy the next 9 months..

Nana : Yes.. is better to be KS abit when comes to our babies.. all e best !!

Hi MTB!

Im tested positive 2 days ago
happy.gif

LMP : 13th May 2011
EDD : 17th Feb 2012

Actually Im a OCT 2011 MTB, striked in Feb 2011...but lost BB heartbeat at 7 weeks. Took a short break and successfully strike again 3 months later. I sincerely thank God for this pleasant surprise.

Had seen Dr Benjamin Tham at TMC once tested positive, didnt scan coz sure cant see anything...given Dusphaston to support the hormones. Im not giving myself any stress...i still leave it to fate. This time i decided to scan at 7/8 weeks.

First 12 weeks is always crucial...but stay cheerful and you will have a happy baby!
happy.gif

RE : White discharge

Having white discharge is quite normal...i had it for my 1st pregnancy and current one...maybe just put panty liner...dont worry so much.

RE : First timer mums

I suggest you see your gynae at 5 weeks to check sac and week 6/7 to check for heartbeat. Some rather wait abit a longer to skip seeing the sac...directly at week 7/8 to check heartbeat...its really up to you..see if you can tahan anot...do eat folic acid diligently. If you find yourself spotting...pls see your gynae asap, though it may be harmless...but your doc can give you some medi to support your hormones
happy.gif

RE : Book titled : What To Expect

This is indeed a v good book. I had this apps downloaded in iphone...go and find it and its FREE
happy.gif

It's seems like mc is a very common thing among us now.. But it is something difficult to cope with when it happen to u. I duno how you all survive the ordeal, and stand up again. I don't think I'm that strong to handle that "blow". So yes I'm going to be very kiasu mtb! Good luck to all here.

Hi KWXY, nice to see you here too!

Oh I have white discharge too.. glad to hear that it's normal.

I'm still thinking which gynae to go to..and whether TMC or KKH...

Hi Windy!

Hope you are feeling ok today! Finally see the + on clearblue right...happy for you!!

It depends how comfortable you are on hospital...for me...im going for gynae and not hospital. becoz he/she will be able to take care and advise me when i needed help.

If TMC is one of your option..you can try my gynae. very friendly and patient. he is not too expensive too. Reasonable rate. He used to be head in KKH for many years...2-3 years ago joined TMC and practise in his own clinic...i think so.

www.drbenjamintham.com

For now..we are still at the early stage..cannot scan or see anything...if you are anxious, can start to see gynae at 5 weeks...can see sac...quite cute lah...hehe.

I am so looking forward to see my beanie's heartbeat!!

Jiayou my dear!!

Thanks KWXY! Will see my GP tomorrow and let her recommend me... will check ard first..

So far I feeling ok.. just more frequent toilet trips and on off cramps..somehow it's different from the menses cramp..

Back