(2010/10) October 2010 MTB

Ian ...

Both of you seem very young ... your wife oso =) Havent hit 3* yet right??

Re: Nepia

Oh those mummies who want to buy Nepia ... NB is only available if you order from them, not available at the supermarket. You can call them at 62262650 to order, need abt 2-3 days.

Going to order nearer to EDD heehee cos its a cheaper alternative to Momy Poko and Pampers NB.

seabreeze, both of us same age..yar..haven hit 3x, but soon in a couple of years' time. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif]

ian,

good mah, got auntie still call u ah boy. means u don't look ur age! haha!! my hubby always kena called xiao di (small boy). makes him very upset every time. then he will say he going to be father already, not xiao di anymore and the auntie will give him weird look like he shot-gun marriage. cracks me up all the time lor!

Marrissa ...

Cant recall ler cos I bought 5yrs back hahaaha but I do know that they have q a collection there and you can even listen to the track before deciding which CD to buy.

Jac ...

At times q accurate ... my hubby is germini ... sometimes talk to him can die cos his view v extreme one ... just like the 2 person in his horoscope. To him its either black or white ... no grey *faintz*

But to me its more as a reference so that I can understand his pattern and communicate better with him =)

Ian ...

Thats YOUNG!! *faintz* Jac oso v young ...

eh mummies, topic for today..

how long did u & ur husband date before u gotten married(ROM)?

for myself..7 years~ :X

Teoong

me too. Dont know how much i have gain although yet to cheong for MSW. My appt with gynae is next friday..waiting patiently [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Marrissa

I also bought few CDs from mothercare during my first pregnancy. But simply lazy to dip out from piles of Cds for no2 now...so guilty haha perhaps should dip it out this weekend...

Jac

Oh u were borned "breech birth". actually laid back and messy doesnt mean u r not perfectionist la. Sometimes perfectionist has their own way of looking things in details and with a minimum "standard". eg i think u like accessories or bold accessories to enhance your look/dressing whick i like too but not all think that way and not all would try on bold accessories , right?

marrissa,

i think u have to purchase the album from itunes before u can start listening there. do u or ur hubby know how to dl bit torrents? my hubby dl the whole album free for me from some china website.

ian,

hubby and i dated for 3 yrs ++ before we ROM. in fact, today is our 5 years pak tor anniversary!! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/biggrin.gif]

grace,

i've u on FB!

jac, but ur husband does look young mah~!

same age as u right?

still can remember vividly, couple of yrs back, i took public bus..forgot to bring out my ez-link card..so i paid the fare with coins..then the bus driver asked me "y u pay adult fare?"

*faint*

seabreeze, age is catching up with me..

but jac is the youngest among us here?!

Ian ...

My hubby and I were still talking abt it this morning cos he is attending a wedding tonight.

We ROM in 03 after 5yrs of dating ... Customary in Nov 04 and found out preg in Jan 05. So became a mummy at Sep 05 =)

Frankly if not for the 'accident' I am not even sure if I would have children at all ... cos er ren shi jie seem so nice and sweet haha and the inertia to start a family will get higher as times go by.

Most of my frens who are still 'planning' till now oso no news cos they are v happy with just having each other. Sometimes my hubby and I will envy them cos that type of life is so far away from us now ... but I kept telling him that we are enjoying a different type of bliss and once we are 'older' we will appreciate the fact that we have kids around us =)

irish,

u've got a point there! i like necklaces/chunky accessories and will feel a bit "naked" and plain if i don't wear something round my neck! that's counted right?

re: breech birth

i was surprised my mum still went ahead with natural delivery. i even had cord round my neck, plus breech. if now, gynae sure say c-sect le. my mum said i came out a bit blue but thankfully cld breath. and i kept kicking her bladder very hard during 3rd trimester. wahahha!!

Now talking abt pak tor liao.

Me & Hubby dated 6yrs before ROM lor, customary only on the 8th yr. This yr will be 10yr together. heehee.

marrissa, wah..secondary 2 start dating liao~ steady sia..

seabreeze, wat was ur 1st reaction when u learnt tt u were pregnant wor? surprised? shocked?

i had my customary(07) a yr later after ROM(06), then plan plan & plan till this january..lol..~

think we've enjoyed enough of 二人世界 liao..time to move on~ hehe..

Xin: Im going to do my rebonding tomorrow :p My gynae says he nv heard of such things as cannot do hair chemical. And my stylist told me 1st and 3rd trimester cannot do until 2 months after birth cos hair texture not v good. But 2nd trimester is ok to do.

Ian,

im one of the "oldest" mummy here [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] I know my hubby when im only 16, we were not together back then as i already had a steady boyfriend at 18 and together for 5years, but things didnt worked out. Within the 5years with ex i lost contact with hubby. After broke off with ex-bf met hubby in a gathering, that was 23 when we met again, 3years later at 26 ROM and we are happily married for almost 12 years. We tried baby for many years to no available and we have our son last year through IVF and this time round im blessed to conceive naturally.

We have been together for 15years [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

grace,

JN? our common friends list dun have JN leh.

ian,

the bus driver super funny lah! lol! really faint.. actually i think men age slower than women. the older they get, the more "handsome" they become. look at richard gere! i'm not the youngest here lah.. i rmb got another mummy 23 only! me coming 25 liao..

marrissa,

10 years! means u started dating ur hubby at 14 leh.. steady lah. i applaud u... very rare that couples starting in teens end up marrying in 20s. last time in sec sch the so called "relationships" are all puppy love nia. get tired of the other person very easily.

seabreeze,

i think those couples who try but still don't have are the ones who envy ppl like u with "complete" family. they may look/say that they are happy having each other, but i am sure when they see ur family so happy and with such beautiful kids, they wld wish to be in ur shoes also. i am very sure when they hit their 40's and still no kids, they will feel very deprived of the joy that children can bring them.

speaking of pak tor, marriage and anniversary, i forgot to wish my hubby happy 5th yr anniversary today. lol! too sleepy in the morning to remember.

Talking abt 'young' ... that day I was asking my gynae abt ligation and stuff after my detailed scan ... then he said :'You sure you wan to ligate at such a young tender age?'

I told him that I almost fell off the chair lor ... where got young?!? But I know where he is coming from cos he is just afraid that I might regret and the clinic assistant was saying that ... in case anything happen *touchwood* my options are still open in the future.

Reminds me of my beautician's ex-colleague where her 10yr old son was killed in a bus accident ... v sad cos the boy was crossing the road using the traffic light and it was green man (not blinking somemore). So after that she tried and gave birth to another boy ... sort of like compensate her lost child like that.

Seabreeze,

have added u...

Iris,

We are quite similar, i know my hb 8yrs ago, i rejected him as i was with my ex hb that time so we became very good frens then nv really contact coz both of us are married. We started to contact each other about 2yrs back after we both had a broken marriage ard the same time, that was the time when i knew he had a son who is not even 1yr old yet.

Teong, Jac, Ian.. lol haiyah but back then we were still kids mah.. we only see each other in sch. I only started dating 'outside' with him at sec 4. in fact within the 10 years, we don't actually see each other much. Esp when he started NS. We started getting v serious like in our 8th year of relationship. Before that he's always MIA.

do you all remember how you or your other half was asked to "go steady"? i think there will be a lot of funny reminiscences to share here! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

here is mine...

hubby and i were on the bus, and i knew he was going to ask me to be his gf. he used the damn old tactic by saying that he knew how to "read palms". i was naive enough to believe lor. he told me the usual crap which line mean what and then said something like the spaces in between my fingers are meant for his to be joined with mine. then he held my hand and we started our pak-tor days. LOL! i know, it's cheesy.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Ian ...

I was freaked out lar ... cos totally unplanned for and we were very BROKE ... spend all the money on house, reno, wedding and stuff. Maybe thats why god planned for a 40 weeks preg ... so that I can slowly accept the fact over time hahaha

Of cos when bb was born then no regret for sure =)

Irish ...

You are v brave and blessed indeed ... I have frens who are married for many yrs and just keep telling me that they envy me etc but when I ask them to go for check ... they say dun wan just let nature take its own course. So to me ... they are just hoping that a child will come along the way but not putting in any effort to make it happen =p

Anyway not old lar ... see Fann Wong and Zoe Tay heehee still trying and popping oso

Jac ...

The grass is always greener on the other pasture =) but we are counting our blessings though at time still hope for some couple time. Cant have the best of both world since we are not into weekend parenting style and I dun like to leave everything to maid/helper type.

Teong, Jac, Ian.. lol haiyah but back then we were still kids mah.. we only see each other in sch. I only started dating 'outside' with him at sec 4. in fact within the 10 years, we don't actually see each other much. Esp when he started NS. We started getting v serious like in our 8th year of relationship. Before that he's always MIA.

i dated hubby for 2 years and got married on my 21st birthday [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Junior will be our 3rd year wedding anniversary present!

Seabreeze

U are not old la...at least im older than u. I also dont suggest to go for ligation leh, why dont u try temp birth control like IUD? u just need to visit your gynae during your annual checkup or pap smear.

grace,

it's pinky!! wonder how she is coping now. don't see her online.

irish,

you are really, really very brave. a lot of women don't dare to go through the pain and stress of IVF.

Cny ...

Another young mummy heehee when I think back its actually good to start young ... more energy oso. My energy level is lower with each pregnancy hahaha

iris, guess this is fate. at least u don't look your age!~ 幸福幸福 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

jac, its not too late to ring him up now~

coming 25th july, is our 10th year pak tor anniversary!

marrissa, MIA = busy earning $$ ..lol

Grace -saw ur reply. Sweet la, at least ur bb girl has a playmate and kor kor [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

The youngest mummy is Pinky i think.

Marrissa: *shake hand* U partor so long with your hubby...so sweet!

mummies, can i ask.. i've seen these baby sleepsuits. issit advisable to buy considering e weather here is hot? Or do yr babies just sleep in normal romperS?

Irish ...

I know that I am still considered 'young' when it comes to 'production' hahaha but I wanted to minimise the 'risk' cos I dun think I can cope with another preg ... I dun mind more kids but I totally HATE being preg hahaha

The tot of IUD sort of freak me out oso cos the tot of having something inserted in me is v uncomfy to me. I am actually thinking of taking pills but reading the net seem to suggest that it increases the risk of getting cancer and stuff ...

Me v chicken hor hahaha

Marrissa ...

I dun think we will see Zoe Tay in our FB or gatherings hahahaha

Back