(2010/04) April 2010 mtb

celyn,

wow, if only pump, i dun think i will have the will and determination to cont till 14 mo. *pat on back!

zz,

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] ya some elders say that too...

celyn HIGH 5! i also dont like the orange one- i am fussy i dont like the peach one so much too!

sometimes i just buy all apple, original or Grape!

my dad's quite crazy -he buys the colleagen one for my girl. I told my mum to tell him to stop - i think he doesnt read & just takes. The flavours are weird too! My 2.5 yr old dont need colleagn its me who needs it! haha!

cellow,

i must admit its not easy. i make hubby bottle feed #1 while i spend time to pump. i train #1 to sleep early so we all can have 'me' time and rest. i try to find the easy way out. bottle feed is faster then latch, so bottle feed. :p can get more rest by pump then latch, so pump.

morning mummies

*yawn*

both kids kept me awake last night. C2 kicked till i woke up at abt 3am, then C1 decided that at 5am it is a good idea to shout for mum-mum loudly. dunno how i m gonna get thro work today.

vic ma, sounds like u r taking vitagen instead of yakult coz yakult doesnt have the collagen version nor peach flavour! =)

tat's it ladies, other than weight gain, now i'm swelling up. yesterday both my feet were puffy like pig's trotters [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/sad.gif] maybe i didnt drink much water yesterday... sigh...

morn mummies!!!

lynn..try propping yr legs on a pillow or something when u zz.

Re: insomia

I tink my sleepless sybdrome is back somehow...woke up usually ard 2am+ to pee..usually i fall asleep v fast ...these days..im like wide awake for an hr or 2 before i finally dozed off *yawns* ...n bb is having a ball of a time moving during these 2 hrs.....hope i can tahan man...tiring to come work looking like a panda

morning mummies...

i also couldn't sleep properly nowadays.. properly due to bigger tummy .. i have to toss around.. changing position from left to right for about half an hour to one hour then only can fall asleep.. now also yawning..

yeah, XLH, i thot of that when i woke up at 2am to pee too - haha...this morning feet are ok...once a while wriggling my feet to improve circulation...

i'm tired too...

last time wake up in the middle of the night ..i just roll my body over...minimal effort...nw when i wake up to pee, i gotta lift up my body to turn to the side of the bed where im getting up from..wooo.....max effort man ..instantly awake liao heading for the T bowl *-*

morning all!!

I also having problems sleeping at night.. trying to find the perfect position to sleep soundly, but all doesn't seems to work.. keep tossing around..

lynn: try to cut down on ur salt intake too.. heard that will cause swelling too.. recently i keep asking my hubby whether he noticed that my legs are swelling, he said don't have.. think i over paranoid liao..

sleeping at night:

i don't have much problem with that except that #1 starts to wake up at 2am for the past 1 week. yesterday, he didn't go back to sleep till near 5am. i'm so tired.

xlh,

yes, weight gain is very fast when you hit 3rd trimester.

woofey ok will see if there's any empty box to spare...

ya, getting up and down from bed quite xinku...and my bed's quite high...

juye, i dun think it's salt intake tho i'll monitor...dun really take salty stuff.

guess we all toss and turn la...i wake up turn to left, then wake up turn to right...tried to place a pillow behind me too so i sleep on my side but half leaning on the pillow too so tats like a back position but not totally back. no other positions already!

i'm soooo sleepy today. help~!

hi mummies

err... I was having a difficult time sleeping he past few weeks. Only managed to have proper sleep last night. Slept from 12am+ to this morning 9am. Did not wake to go toilet. Only wakeful enough to change position.

so difficulties in sleeping is the most common problems we are all facing now.

anyone taking or taken pregnancy photos?? i'm thinking of taking, but dunno which photo studio better.. any suggestions?? actually also dunno whether worth taking anot..

phew i m not alone in having difficulty sleeping. for C1, i had no problems sleeping until the last month, so thot C2 was unusually early.

lucky got all of you for reassurance [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

lynn

i buy which ever is on sale -very aunty hor?

in japan hor the yalkult is a very small bottle. while in SG the size increased to match that of Vitagen else they lose their mkt share man keke!

juye, i'm more keen on taking studio photos when baby is out, not so much now...

i swear i got a little karate kid in me now...she is kicking left, right and centre just prior to my bedtime, but i was so pooped that i slept anyway...

a KK nurse told me previously ogtt they alternate between the flavours. but they have decided to stick with the non flavoured (orange) one.

i was telling myself -lets get an ice cream after the ogtt. but that lingering sweetness on my brain - i think it will be a few more days before i set my tongue on anything so sweet so soon.

vitagen on sale meh? aiya, i oso v aunty, u not alone.

i thot yakult is still smaller than vitagen here. u mean it's even smaller in japan?! wah like tat drink liao not shiok already lo...

ya already sometimes in SG i want to pour 2 bottles out at one time over ice keke!

like kalua (coffee liquor) on the rocks haha!

(in general i have this feeling vitagen is cheaper but i think the prices are competitive now)

Y supposed to be Life cultures while V's culture are 'dead' ones.

cellow, yah me too with C1, i don have sleeping prob so early.. with C2, it's kind of early to have all symtoms of 3rd trim earlier..

Hi mummies! how are you doing? my #1 started playgroup last week and it has been quite stressful.

anyone of you looking for a cot/playpen?I am selling mine and thought that I'll check with you ladies before I put it up in the selling thread.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3494087.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3494088.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3494089.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/2495852/3494090.jpg]

I've kept it in very good condition and it comes with a bassinet, utilities basket and compartment.Mattress not included. Dimensions are 127cm by 83.5 cm by 84cm when measured wheel to wheel.

I bought it for $160 for #1 and am selling for $100. I've got another smaller one for #2 so selling this bigger one.

Hi mummies,

im at home now, having fever, doc ask me to rest more and give me MC thru the week.

Gosh....i need t0 recover fast for my bb!

Anyway John little having member preview sales from today till 14th.

They have Lucky baby specials. Any 3 for $238. (stroller, walker cum rocker, supper light buggy, car seat, 2-in-1 rocking basket, playpen, smart system gate.

Tried to upload the PFD file but it's too big.

Interested mummies can go down to take a look!

Hello! Im 09 March mum.

Im selling Bugaboo bee stroller, Maxi-Cosi car seat, Graco pak & play play pen. They are 9 months old and very good condition like almost brand new.

Bugaboo bee stroller (original S$999 - selling S$500) Cover colour exchangeable, current colour is pink. I also have matching Umbrella and Travel bag.

Maxi-Cosi car seat (Carbrio Fix, Newborn upto 9 kg, Lily pink colour), Can be attached to Bugaboo bee stroller and I have an adaptor. (original S$358 - selling S$180)

http://www.maxi-cosi.com/gb-en/carseats/baby/cabriofix

Graco pack & play playpen (original S$390 - imported from USA, selling S$150)

http://www.gracobaby.com/Catalog/Pages/productlistingPage.aspx?catid=10:43||1+14:343||1#/1771

I also have a crib, matress, diaper changing table, breastfeeding pillow, tiny love hanging mobile, sleeping bags, etc. They are all really good condition!

Please PM if you are interested in buying. Viewing items by appointment. self-collection at Arcadia road (Bukit-timah)

janet

he has been crying everytime i send him to school.the teachers advised me to leave on 2nd day itself cos he cries more when i'm there. guess he's anxious as to when i'm going to leave. so i left him and came home and cried. so heartpain right....

his teachers tell me, he stops crying after a while and he's getting better.just hope the day will come when he'll make his way to school willingly.

Serene..have a good rest n rem to drink more warm water too!! ...jL having member sale preview huh?? maybe aft work i go look see *-* ..tks!

take care serene!!

lynn: i'm thinking abt taking studio photos when the baby is out too.. but i think being pregnant is so beautiful and i might not go for second one.. so thought of taking down memories of this pregnancy.. hahaha.. but haven't talk to my hubby yet, actually i doubt he will let me take.. hahaha..

Juye,

I think some studios do offer package whereby if you sign up a baby photoshoot, they will throw in a few of the maternity shots for you. My friend did that.

hello mummies...its end of work day agin. So happy n relieved. :D

jus to share, my gynae "suan" me last fri coz i put on 4.5kg in a month, but my gal only put on 400gm.....duh....so paiseh..gotta be on diet too liao. cant imagine CNY hw man.

cellow: i saw that before.. will go see see look look again..

orange: thanks for the recommendation.. shall go see see look look..

gtg now!! hubby coming!! bye!!

Juye: I am planning to take photos too. Will be using my wedding photog. Yu Hsin from Tinydot Photography 'cos we are familiar with him already so it should be easier to get the shoot done.

Let me know who you decide to use for your photos.

Ming8110,

your photographer is Yu Hsin as well? we got him to be our pre wedding and wedding day photographer. i never know he does maternity photoshoot... i tot it was his brother in law who are into family photography..

Back