Confinement nanny to recommend - Auntie Fen

sciencegirl

For those looking for a confinement nanny, I would like to highly recommend Auntie Fen. I engaged her for both my confinements and she took good care of us each time.

Auntie Fen has been in the industry for 15+ years and is a very experienced nanny. She knows exactly what to do to ensure both mother and baby are well taken care of from the day you arrive back home. For my firstborn, we were clueless about how to handle a newborn baby, thankfully we had Auntie Fen to guide us through day by day. This is especially important in the first two weeks, when the baby grows rapidly and your body is recovering from the birth. Auntie Fen knows what to expect on day 3, day 4, day 5, etc of the newborn stage in terms of how much milk baby should be drinking and jaundice levels. For a first time mother, it was comforting to have someone so experienced around. She also gave a lot of advice on breastfeeding, which I found to be useful. For example, she suggested keeping breast milk in a separate container in the fridge, to avoid potential contamination. She also warned us not to store breast milk in the fridge door, due to more temperature fluctuations. These things are easily found online, but during the hectic newborn days, we sometimes forget things or don’t have time to read too much, so I found it useful to have Auntie Fen’s guidance.

Auntie Fen is also a good cook (I have attached some photos of what she cooked). Her family is in the F&B industry, so her cooking is very versatile. She can whip up delicious meals quickly. She also knows how to adjust the menu according to your individual needs or wants. For example, some days I told her I wanted a lighter meal and she would cook more steamed items.

Lastly, to me, the biggest plus about Auntie Fen is her very personable character. She is bubbly and laughs a lot. In my opinion, it is so important to have a positive presence around when you are adapting to so many changes in your body and life. She genuinely cares for your wellbeing, often advising mothers to eat better and treat themselves better. When I was expecting my second baby, she would check in on me from time to time and also suggest some soups to cook to strengthen my body. While she gives suggestions, she also has no problem with it if you decide to do something else.

I highly recommend Auntie Fen as a confinement nanny, you and your baby will be well cared for by her. If you’re interested in getting her as your nanny, let me know and I can share her contact.

b5f3994f-e850-43bf-9bc5-d794d6572b91.jpeg
67334a1d-a49c-487f-862b-df7f32a1f0f0.jpeg

a5fa1a8c-23e6-4bf1-adee-a90bf5c0f40e.jpeg

For those looking for a confinement nanny, I would like to highly recommend Auntie Fen. I engaged her for both my confinements and she took good care of us each time.

Auntie Fen has been in the industry for 15+ years and is a very experienced nanny. She knows exactly what to do to ensure both mother and baby are well taken care of from the day you arrive back home. For my firstborn, we were clueless about how to handle a newborn baby, thankfully we had Auntie Fen to guide us through day by day. This is especially important in the first two weeks, when the baby grows rapidly and your body is recovering from the birth. Auntie Fen knows what to expect on day 3, day 4, day 5, etc of the newborn stage in terms of how much milk baby should be drinking and jaundice levels. For a first time mother, it was comforting to have someone so experienced around. She also gave a lot of advice on breastfeeding, which I found to be useful. For example, she suggested keeping breast milk in a separate container in the fridge, to avoid potential contamination. She also warned us not to store breast milk in the fridge door, due to more temperature fluctuations. These things are easily found online, but during the hectic newborn days, we sometimes forget things or don’t have time to read too much, so I found it useful to have Auntie Fen’s guidance.

Auntie Fen is also a good cook (I have attached some photos of what she cooked). Her family is in the F&B industry, so her cooking is very versatile. She can whip up delicious meals quickly. She also knows how to adjust the menu according to your individual needs or wants. For example, some days I told her I wanted a lighter meal and she would cook more steamed items.

Lastly, to me, the biggest plus about Auntie Fen is her very personable character. She is bubbly and laughs a lot. In my opinion, it is so important to have a positive presence around when you are adapting to so many changes in your body and life. She genuinely cares for your wellbeing, often advising mothers to eat better and treat themselves better. When I was expecting my second baby, she would check in on me from time to time and also suggest some soups to cook to strengthen my body. While she gives suggestions, she also has no problem with it if you decide to do something else.

I highly recommend Auntie Fen as a confinement nanny, you and your baby will be well cared for by her. If you’re interested in getting her as your nanny, let me know and I can share her contact.

View attachment 738583View attachment 738584
Can I have the contact? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 738583View attachment 738584
View attachment 738585
Can PM me her contact ? Thank u!

Back