(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

Hi ladies count me in for the Mass Party-can host at Humepark condo club house but must give me 1 week notice to book ya
happy.gif

Btw is the Saturday baby play date sessions still ongoing? Pls advise
happy.gif

Tks for the advice mummies. She is better tis morning but when I call back in the afternoon, my mum told me her temp is slowly rising again. Hope is jus her teething. Seems like it's on and off.
sad.gif

jamie >> yep, still tbf for her. 6mths gg on to 7th...come 4th of may. the doidy cup is great as it initiates drinking from the rim and doesn't require the tipping action that causes all the messy spills from a normal cup. she is drinking fine from a normal glass..but she refuses to take sips from the mag mag and other weaning cups - so i was trying to get the doidy to help minimise the spills. yr babe shares the same birthdate as the little hippo!

xoxo & hippo>> great! u mummies consolidating bb birthday for the month of oct?
Super how about organise a mega 1yr old birthday for all the oct bb... anyone on
happy.gif

Hi xoxolight,

I have emailed your husband with reference to his order. We really hope to be of service to you and are sorry for the stress you faced trying to order.

By the way, if your friends in this thread are keen, our exisiting promotion for the doidy cup is 10% for small orders and stretches to 20% off for larger orders above $200. As a value added service we always offer to SMH mummies who organise within their threads, we can also mail out individually for you as long as you consolidate, make 1 full payment (i.e. you collect the funds on your own) and provide us a listing of which cup to send where. Postage to each address has to be borne by customer of course. Please let us know if you are keen.

Regards,
De Baby Shoppe

ahh any mummies interested in the pediped? can share our purchase to get the discount! :D

1 pair - 10% off
2-3 pairs - 15% off
4 or more pairs - 20% off

rach having a spree but it's abt the same price as BP.

any advice how to start a new thread?
Want to start a new thread on the Mega birthday party but cant seem to do so.
help!!!

jamie > huh? i am not the bb party organiser..poke astro, tien? for the last list of consolidated mummy/bb details? as for the party..well, i am banned from gg to anything for the moment...but do have fun and hope it is a memorable celebration for you & the rest!!

wrt pedipeds>> my fren bought them and feedback that it aint that good leh.. the non-slip is still slippery when it comes into contact with water leh..

and wrt doidy cups, think i will be able to get it at a price lower than the BP.. PM me if you keen to get from me la.. but there is a waiting period of about 1 week..

bday party
i dun mind to help organising hehehe! but someone gotta work with me lah hehe! i wanna find sponsors!!!

mie! i'm interested in that cup!
oh that shoe not good ah.. hmmm.... ok i will re-consider it hehe.

sunnyling> Thanks for sharing the info..

PY>> Yeah lor.. the location is so out hor? If go all the way there can grab something.. then, still okie.. skali cant get anything.. faintzz.. waste the petrol and time hor?

Mie>> I PMed u.. am interested in the cup too.

PY>> i wun mind helping with the bday party, but i think ive been banned from attending mass gatherings.. at least for now..
sad.gif
so i dun even know if i am going for the party..

PY, if confirmed on the party. I can help to check with my friend for information how they get the sponsorship. e.g. write in to where and fax number, etc.

1st year Birthday Bash:
1) Ting
2) Astro
3) Angelina
4) Mie Mie
5) bbseed
6) natalieL
7) Joyce
8) limmil (pls pm details to me incase i have no time to follow up with the thread) :)
9) Candy White
10) Dreamygal
11) xoxolight
12) Mrs Neo
13) PY
14) Tien (Provided hubby ok again...yes I am that submissive! Venue too! Too far out think he will flip!)
15) Lokey
16) SJ

Py: Sorry am very bz at work so I dun have time to help org the party. Let me know if u need help.

After the Cp incident, I think quite a few mommies n babies are banned from gatherings (or also scare to attend). We could think ard this issue to plan one that's good and still safe!

Probably outdoor? Or w/o aircon? No sharing of toys among babies during play etc? Also parents exercise dun exchange babies to carry? I dunno. But jus thinking if we can do something to make gatherings good and enjoyable again.
happy.gif

we should work on date, location, etc

yah i'm still interested too. just need to be careful if sick (even mild cough or flu) then better dun attend can liao.

no point keeping our babies at home.. my girl will scream like mad if i lock her at home haha!

Hi mummies,

have not been posting much but silently reading.

Almost going to 1 mth as a SAHM, everyday passes very fast compare to when i'm working.. but feel that everything is so worth it juz to see my boy growing day by day who is solely taken care by myself.. one word - satisfied..

PY: read somewhere that u mentioned everyday u drink bubble tea so tempted lor.. so today i went out to get..hahaha.. super satisfying.. :D

angelina: glad to see josh recovering and big appetite..
happy.gif
his such a sweetie...

me also still interested in the gathering, have never met up with any mummies before..
sad.gif

but agree with PY, need to be careful..

mie: sent u a PM.

Ting: i got no idea where to hold the bday party leh. i can help to organise the catering, balloons, cakes etc etc but venue i'm lost!

hai mummies, Josh has been sick for 16 days n im still counting. really hope he will recover soon. only left with the annoying cough now

bday bash : still interested on attending the birthday party. n willing to help, cause im a SAHM

PY : i just email u for the family tees order

esther : ya, he has big appetite now. hope he'll back to normal soon. he lost too much weight

xoxo : heard that ur sick, really hope that ur okay by now

IL : a bit drama with my IL. MIL angry with YL, n asking him to take back all Josh's stuff from their house. n saying that she doesnt want to help taking care of Josh ever again. well i dont mind, its not us who wants them to help in the first place. crazy, super unnecessary drama. im also sick on how they think that they know better about Josh, n keep feeding him rubbish whenever Josh is under their house...

sorry to rant here

last call for family tee spree.
will consolidate orders and confirm via email to those who PM me
happy.gif

If you any of you still wish to join, please give me ur orders by Sunday night ok
happy.gif

Helo.
Sigh..my boy got fever since this afternoon. Not sure if due to teething. But he oledi had 4 tooth and din have fever le
sad.gif

PY / Annette : I stress liew. See you all look for chilcare. ESP PY, ur response that gotta queue liew..wah...i stress.
Anyway, am goggling..found this site...may be a good site to refer to? i still browsing...
http://preschool.sg/

eh...anyone..got any recommendation of preschool/childcare/playgroup (Whatever they call it for 18 mths and abv) at queenstown?

Gal: I also stress k.. I din know parents nowadays sssso kiasu till like this lol!!!!

My frirnd's bb only barely 2 yrs old she tell me she's preparing for his p1 omfg!

1st year Birthday Bash:
1) Ting
2) Astro
3) Angelina
4) Mie Mie
5) bbseed
6) natalieL
7) Joyce
8) limmil (pls pm details to me incase i have no time to follow up with the thread) :)
9) Candy White
10) Dreamygal
11) xoxolight
12) Mrs Neo
13) PY
14) Tien (Provided hubby ok again...yes I am that submissive! Venue too! Too far out think he will flip!)
15) Lokey
16) SJ
17) Gina

1st year Birthday Bash:
1) Ting
2) Astro
3) Angelina
4) Mie Mie
5) bbseed
6) natalieL
7) Joyce
9) Candy White
10) Dreamygal
11) xoxolight
12) Mrs Neo
13) PY
15) Lokey
16) SJ
17) Gina
18) Jamie(pleased to offer my help in organising)
Like u ladies, open space is good preferrably with shade... is park good???

PY>> u mind i volunteer to work with u,ive a personal transport
happy.gif

Ting>> its a good idea to hold the birthday bash in the open space, some place shady and breezy. Rochester Park or Bontanical Park or...jus brainstorming ha ha
We should also exercise discernment, if we or our children has cough,fever or not feeling well, better not bring them along. :)

Angelina Lee>> wishing u & josh a speedy recovery
happy.gif

1st year Birthday Bash:
1) Ting
2) Astro
3) Angelina
4) Mie Mie
5) bbseed
6) natalieL
7) Joyce
9) Candy White
10) Dreamygal
11) xoxolight
12) Mrs Neo
13) PY
15) Lokey
16) SJ
17) Gina
19) niemweis

esther: you became a SAHM? must have been a difficult decision to make. sometimes i also wish i could be home to watch the growing up of my gal, and give her the best i can. But really can't afford to....

1st year Birthday Bash:
1) Ting
2) Astro
3) Angelina
4) Mie Mie
5) bbseed
6) natalieL
7) Joyce
9) Candy White
10) Dreamygal
11) xoxolight
12) Mrs Neo
13) PY
15) Lokey
16) SJ
17) Gina
19) niemweis

Volunteers:
Jamie
Angelina
*MieMie*
PY

RE: Playgroup etc
I'm keen to send my girl to pre-school those like 2-3 hours a day only. are those programmes called playgroup?

PY : waaa pre-school or playgroup sounds very good. 2-3 hours then i can get to do something else while waiting. like drink coffee n read newspaper, something that i'll never be able to do..always rushing

angelina > gee, don't fret too much abt the IL issue - everyone's probably a little tired out and blood being thicker than water, will mend fences in no time. hope josh gets well soon. he certainly looked pretty perky in the FB pics!

py > i gotta withdraw my name from the birthday bash. can only wish u all greetings from my laptop.

here's the updated list..

1st year Birthday Bash:
1) Ting
2) Astro
3) Angelina
4) Mie Mie
5) bbseed
6) natalieL
7) Joyce
9) Candy White
10) Dreamygal
11) niemweis
12) Mrs Neo
13) PY
15) Lokey
16) SJ
17) Gina

Volunteers:
Jamie
Angelina
*MieMie*
PY

PY: oops.. pai seh ah.. read wrongly..
happy.gif

Angelina: good at least josh appetite is back.. the most worrying is when they do not even have the appetite, scared they got not enough nutrients as their body is already so weak.. wish josh have a speedy recovery..
happy.gif

niemweis: actually when i'm pregnant, mi and HB has already decided that i will stop work to look after my boy.. so more or less already have that kind of mentality..

Pre- School - anybody staying in the eaSt and sending their little ones to the preschool in the east?? can join together?? me also abit blur too many schools.. went to read up abit as always there will be good and bad comments really dunno how to decide??

yesterday went Suntec and GUG has a branch there, they do have trial classes at $50.

great.. i just bought one pack of HT yesterday and best part is its barley also.. darn.. gotta throw.. and change brand..

any brands to recommend???

sad.gif
forum so quiet nowadays.
hai..
my boy just..bit me
sad.gif

and my nipple bleed
sad.gif

very pain. very sad
sad.gif

so mummies whose bb's haven't teethed and u are still latching... be thankful.

i scold him told him no sternly, he smile at me.
i piak his cheek and told him no, he still not unfazed still smile. haii..
sad.gif
my hb oso scold him. but think he very very tired and sleepy so a bit manchang today.
sad.gif
but i dun dare to latch liew
sad.gif

Question : if later i pump..
sad.gif
and got blood. do I have to throw the milk away?

Yucks!! Darn I still have two packs of HT cereal. Now have to switch. Which brand shld I buy?? I can't find happy bellies in the store. Earth best also got problem. Nestle I find too sweet. Oh no!!

Back