(2009/10) October 2009 MTBs

<font color="0000ff">Angelina
Wow... Josh can crawl already??? that's fast
happy.gif

Anyway, glad he's better already</font>

actually the family tee has more designs! it's just too much for me to put up in the excel sheet haha
i see if i can upload into an album ok :p

Shugar>>oops, sorry! My email address is [email protected]. Thank you!!

Mommies>>My bubba has recently developed lots of phlegm and its all stuck at the chest level. He's not having a fever, cough, etc. ok, but just lots of phlegm. Can mommies share any experience in this and how it can be solved?

Ilovemax : ya 1 good thing about being quarantine is now Josh can crawl better n faster. Hahaha

Shugar : too bad no more sunny visor ;'( Josh would look so "cool" wearing that one

PY : will check from my laptop cause can't see the design from cellphone

Can't wait til Josh recover so can play with other babies again

PY>> also hor, some designs cannot really see leh.. below the mickey mouse one, above the jian gou one, and how the "happiness" tee looks like from the front?

Shugar, yes I did mix then gradually and she was fine. But still don't understand why. She is a smaller eater, a happy baby such tat she weighs below avg too.

The max is 8 days, but normally I tranfer to milk bag n keep in freezer compartment after 2 to 3 days, then transfer again to my deep freezer after few days or week. So far so good, my ger dun hv any probs wif those ebm. N I always gib her 1 bag of frozen milk each days to rotate wif my stock ebm. Now she still drinking 12th jan's ebm. But I hv to say, my refridgerator n deep freezer only use for ebm, nothing else. I put all temperature to max.

Hi all! Glad to see the thread alive again!

Shugar: I am using nan pro stage 2. You selling or giving away? Lemme know.

Anyone wants Mamil Gold stage 2? I got a small 400g tin. Whoever wants, let me know.

hi all, do you have any tips for a constipated baby? Elgin has been eating porridge on top of rice cereal for a week and he has not pooped for 3 to 4 days. Super stinko fart. previously on rice cereal and there was no problem.

Hi Shugar! Yes, I would like the tin. Maybe good for travelling. How can I collect from you? You working? If working I can meet you around the CBD area. If not, see if we can meet somewhere (will have to be weekend).

BTW Mothercare at Paragon is having 20% off - on most of the items. Because the Metro is having 20%, so they give as well. Saved a bundle on the bedding I just bot today. Sale ends tom (Sunday).

Shugar, only for tat 2 mornings. She is nw fully on stage 2. I was wondering if it's due to her fever aft the vaccine. Nw I trying to regain her appetite. She is always a small drinker.

Hi

Wonder if any mummies here is feeding your baby "Happy Bellies Cereals". I got a good deal to buy the cereals in bulk ranging from $7-$7.50. Min order is 12 tins. I can't order so much.
Wondering if any mummies here is interested.

funzee: hmm i PM u my number... i think we dun stay too far from each other if I not mistaken
happy.gif

Vankel: Glad she's fine now. hmm could be due to the vaccine then. just monitor. hmm no worries, my boy doesn't drink a lot either. He's been stuck at 120ml for the longest time. but on good days can be abt 160ml.

Liting: I am feeding my girl HB cereals.. Have yet to finish my first tin! LOL still have 2 tins sitting there waiting to be cleared!

Will be interested in puffs/melts though :D

Fitti premium 360: Saw @ NTUC going for $21ish for 2 packs.
happy.gif

shugar: tks. do u let yr boy drink every 3hr still? whenever i bring her out and drink in nursery room, she will be the 1st to start drinking, but last to finish =_= sigh.

Hi all, quick update on Josh. He's so much better now,only left with a bit runny nose
happy.gif
everything else is fine

I put him at my IL's place so me n YL can have some break n go gaigai :D

Any mums ever bring their babies to gymboree? Think of bringing Josh there after the quarantine time passed, which is next weekend. Counting down to that day. Miss meeting up with other mums n babies

Happy Sunday all

Hi mummies, can share what u r feeding ur kids with now? I started weaning 2+ weeks ago. Have tried sweet potato, pumpkin, spinach, carrot, broccoli, pears, apples, bananas already. A bit of avocado. Are there any other foods he can start?
Can I dun steam the fruits anymore? And can I jus offer apple juice etc without boiling? Runnin out of ideas of what to feed him..my mum very keen to give him fish porridge but I am not leh..

Gina: I am only feeding my baby cereal once a day and I can finish 1 tin in about a week. How many tablespoon are you feeding your girl? Saw the promo. Went to stock up last fri.
happy.gif

Winnie: I am feeding my baby Happy bellies as it is organic and contains prebiotics. Think this is the only organic cereal around that contain prebiotics. Tried Healthy times too but I don't like it as it is very watery.

Vodkarib: Have your tried potato?

Something to share with Mummies. You can obtain a free copy of my Baby Journal from libraries. All you need to do is to fill up a form and you will get a bag of items like:
1) Baby Journal - To record milestones, etc up to 5 yrs old. Also contain some baby info. There is also a coupon for a free trial at Gymboree.
2) Baby CD - Contains poems, stories, music for babies
3) Growth Chart

Hi Mummies, I have started my girl with Rice Cereal. But how do I know if she have enough?
Currently feeding her with 2 spoons of rice cereal with abt 30ml of milk.

Most of the time, she is able to finished , but sometimes, she dont.

Then abt 2 hrs later, my mum will give her milk which she drank abt 50-80ml, depends.

It is consider enough or too much for her ?

Vodkarib : How do you have time to prepare diff food for your baby to try ? My mum is helping me to look aft my gal and she already don't have time to prepare meals for herself, dont even think abt meals for gal. My gal now is quite a handful and attention seeker, keeping my mum busy whole day, unless she naps.

Vankel: my mum prep the food too. I only prep on wkends.
My son usu naps less than an hour arn 12noon. My mum then take the time to prep her own lunch n his lunch too. Actually it's quite easy.. Jus wash/cut the stuff and place in rice cooker to steam for 15min. When baby wakes, she will mash e.g sweet potato in the pigeon food maker bowl (so much ez than blender) n add brown rice wcereal n water n mix for him to eat. So every few days different stuff.
Evening dinner repeat.

I think it will be more difficult in future when he starts on porridge or meats

hi, sorry to interupt, I am from jan2010 thread. i have a box of organic mother's milk tea to let go at $7.00, left 15 tea bags (usually one box consist of 16 tea bags) as I'm not taking anymore (I'm taking other supplements). Just bought last month. expiry: Nov 2012. Pls pm me.

Hi mommies! Hope you had a good weekend.

Shugar>>I will let you know shortly on the payments for my beanie caps.

Re weaning>>started bubba with baby rice cereals and he has been taking well. I've increased to 8 milk scoops of cereal for his lunch and dinner and add on his formula milk into the rice cereal to give to him. I'm always curious if I'm over giving him or otherwise, but think if he is too full, he should let me know right? Started apple puree last 2 days and he vomited out the entire puree plus the previous milk consumed. So think - no apple. Maybe try banana next. or potato. He is still fussy with milk, so constant milk battles.

Re prams>>I want to check what do you buy for your baby's prams? My friends gave me as a gift the Combi Miracle Turn. Its been good so far, but started to have all sorts of creaky sounds when pushing, and the seating look narrow now. My bubba is only 6 months!!

Re: family tee set spree

Extended for one more week.. coz most of our shoot will be in July, with Sean Lau. So we still have a long way lol!

Hi ladies im back... pls welcome me! My bb naven has is 6 mths old now. Started cereal, porridge, mash potatoes added breastmilk with anchovies... u gals have any menu for the little one?

@liting : thks for the info re the collection of bb journal
happy.gif
also re the organic cereal i would like bb nave to try... he is on friscream rice base.
@Vodkarib : my bb naven is on mash potatoes with added breatmilk &amp; fine particles anchovies, occasionally over porridge. Claims to be the very best source of bb food ha ha, btw how old is your bb now?
@glass: according to my mum if bb having constipation the method to use is to give added sugar into water will help in pooing... tried on my 2 older kids when they r bb &amp; they worked.

Back