(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

Fang, thanks for organising the gathering and also the speaker talk! I look back the video i took yest, i find so funny when Genieve keep talking to the speaker.. haha!!!

Yeah, it's a good gathering n I find the talk very good. Thanks, Fang.

creamer, yeah, ur gal v cute.. keep babbling to the speaker.
happy.gif

bbjun.. yeah, she now still talking away. Hee.. Yest u left too early,didnt manage to snap your baby with all the babies wor..

hi,
I have 3 x 300ml wide neck Pigeon bottles that no longer used and want to give away. Still in good condition coz used NUK bottles more. Teats I changed to those Y size n rarely used. Pls PM me if u want.

btw, anyone giving ur baby multi-vitamin in their milk/water? Any brand or type to recommend me? I think I need to start Aisha on it.

thanks fang and dolly, my both kids are better. this few days like a bettle in my house.
sad.gif

wow the gatheirng sound good, got speaker in the gathering? can someone upload at youtube to share?

createjoy: Just check at Kiddy Palace @Tampines, the Farlin hole puncher is $7.9 leh! Can share the forum link? Maybe can get one since I dun think my nanny will cut hole by other means

Elaine,

if you really want to try cereal, Frisocrem is the rice cereal which can start from 4 mth onwards.

Re: Happybelly cereal
remembered a mummy said she wanted to know which ntuc selling happybelly cereal? today saw it at city square ntuc. they are selling at 9.90. also saw vitamax at United Square selling this cereal.

Scanner thermometer
anyone invested a scanner type of thermometer? not sure if i should get one. got the ear thermometer but felt the that reading takes too slowly.

artist: Long time din see you post!
Just bought the Nestle rice cereal, NTUC selling the big tin 550g + 60g @$5.25
It's for 6 mth but my nanny already started my baby with it last Thurs and Fri, and she insist that my baby will be cranky without it
happy.gif

BS S, thanks for your offer
happy.gif
But I'll let my financial planner deal with all our plans... easier to have just one point of contact, cos I'm applying to other companies as well.

ahnet, AIA plan not comprehensive ah? My fp said she thinks it's the best for hubby & bb, I also didn't question much and just said go ahead. For me a bit more complicated, need to apply to several companies. I'm too lazy to think about it lah... Already so tired taking care of baby, whenever got free time, just want to STONE. Haha!

dolly, does the flu jab work that way? I mean, if I jab, can pass on antibodies to baby? I was wondering this also, and then saw you posting hehe. I'm also leaving country year end, winter time sure got flu bug going around, scared baby will kenna.

bbjun, thanks for the the details on how to pay with CDA. I didn't know, was just planning to bring along the atm card to swipe. Ha!

Elaine, my friend helped me buy a box of organic rice cereal from some organic shop at Rail Mall. It's called Only Organic First Cereal - Wholegrain Baby Rice (4-6mths). It's made of white rice, not brown. Ingredients: Ground wholegrain rice (100%), Vitamin B1. Cost $6.90 (price differs at different shops). PD told me the same thing too, that it's better to start on white rice and not brown. I've not started yet, just got a box cos my friend was buying for her kid too. I'll only intro at 6mths. By the way, other organic brands like Healthy Times, HappyBellies and Earth's Best uses brown rice. I think Bellamy's Organic has white rice cereal too, and I've seen it in FairPrice Bishan. Don't know the price and ingredients though.

createjoy, my nipple also always problematic. Just recovering from blister, it's been hurting like crazy for at least 1wk already. This happens rather frequently. Hai...

tinybubu! How are you coping with Sophie and being preggers at the same time? Are you still breastfeeding? Remember to take your vitamin & fish oil supplements ok, you're providing for 2 now
happy.gif
Do take care of yourself!

To all mummies down with flu/cold, get well soon!

dolly,
haha... ever since started work can only use internet at night. office cannot use internet... also kids taking turn to sick, gotta to be with them more often.

i will try frisocrem first then add on fruits like cooked apple, banana.. yummy. ;p happybellies one looks good. got oatmeal favour one.

EC Mom,
the germs will be in the air no matter how we avoid them like trying to separate the kids from contacting each other... sien hor. my elder son likes to kiss di di. cant really follow them every single min and sec to avoid them contact right...

TubbyMummy: Flu Jab - My PD told me it works leh! Cos I was asking if can jab my baby, she says too young, then I told her I'm going to jab, she says that good! My antibodies can pass to baby through my BM.

createjoy: i'm still bfing. after my boy tried avent and pigeon wide-neck teats, he loves it. so now has been using pigeon wide-neck bottles. he was previously on the Y teats but requires more energy to drink the milk. so now i changed to normal M teats which he is drinking very well and also faster. try to see yr bb prefers avent or pigeon then stick to the preferred one.
try medala purelan nipple cream. very good and effective.

how was the gathering? wanted to go but the 'introducing to semi-solids workshop' i attended happens to be on the same day.

Ladies, check with you. I think my gal is teething. Super cranky over the weekend. Is the any cream that we can buy off the shelves to apply on their gum?

hi all, it's been a long time since i posted.. seems like all mummies are doing real well!
happy.gif

as for me, really trying very hard to juggle my bz work, 1 active toddler and a difficult to manage baby!! my boy is a real "terror", he simply dislikes milk, it usually take us almost an hr just to feed him milk and at times he will refuse totally! and he wakes up at nite to fuss for 45mins till an hr and wake up at ard 4.30am daily..

as such i am surviving only on 4-5hrs of slp daily..

and on top of all these, my hair is dropping at a tremendous rate, tink ard 200-300 strands per day since my boy turn 3.5mths old!! my god and today i discover my hair is really thinning and i hv bald patches at the side of my head!! goodness me!! this really depress me.. i don't hv such bad hair drop during my 1st pregnancy which also lasted for only a mth... haiz.. i am really really depressed..
sad.gif

sry for the grouches..

MaryG: Yeah, gathering was fun! Nice to see all the mummies there
happy.gif

pigletgir1: Nice to hear from you! Dun worry, think a lot of us has this hair dropping issue! Even my hubby notice that cos he sees my hair almost everywhere.
Got one BP sell hair loss shampoo, a bit pricy though, maybe can try?
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3123742.html?1256568887

Shelisa: Long time din hear from you too!
Got this BP selling sophie the giraffe, my boy started to chew on it already
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3142960.html?1256522534

Huh.. I seem to become a shopaholic... just placed 3 orders yesterday and now I'm eyeing on the 2 other things...

artist,
yalor,went we know jiejie sick sure didi kana one, cant avoid. now jiejie fully recover but didi still have slight cough if he sleep in aircon room. hope he dun pass back to jiejie

dolly , sorry i din mk myself clr. it's WTS forum. only 1 pc 2nd hand.. i bought frm her already

i now wearing mask at hm wn esp wn air con on, but i dun slp w it, off aircon wn slp.

is it safe for BF to use any kind of anti hair loss shampoo?

tinybubu ur bb so cute curly hair?? so sweet! wow so many bb go swimming.. so shiok

Hua_jing: Haha, I dun know if my baby like sophie, but at least when he chew on it, I know it's safe mah ;)

createjoy: Wow, you get a good buy, cos the hole puncher only use a few times...
Yeah... just ordering the pool for swimming ... hahaha think cheaper than going Hua Xia lah

hello gals....long long time din log in...saw u gal njoying the gathering!! hope will b able to join the nx round!!

regarding hair dropping....mine oso drop alot lo...sometime when fan blow my hair oso will drop...hope dis will stop soon if not will bcome botak v soon!! sob sob

tiny bubu, so long din log in din know u expecting no. 2...congrat to u leh!!

u gals success in getting back yr figure ma?? mi still struggling to shed off another 8 kg leh...can tell mi how to get rid ma...now most of top wear le hv san chen rou...sigh!

Hi mummies
I introduced pumpkin to my boy, he is ok with it but he did not poo for 3 days already. He is on total BM. What should i do? Any way to make him poo?

Morning ladies,
Been a long long time since i last posted.

The month of october is super duper siong siong siong for me cause both my bois are sick. Gor gor got cough and flu, pass to didi n become broncilities. Subsequently gor gor kana stomach flu and pass to didi again. When i think all was well, gor gor start coughing with running nose and as usual pass to didi again, sigh.

On top of that, didi was diagnose with "relfux". N we force feed without knowing. So he developed the phobia of drinking milk milk. Now we can only feed him when he is sleepy. Just praying hard that didi can be fully cure asap.

Tinybubu,
#2!!! Congrat
happy.gif

dolly,
you order pool with who?

jling,
it normal for baby on BM not pooing everyday, you observe for two more day.
I will take guava juice if Cayden not poo for more then 3days. it work for him, you can try.

jackie,
**pat pat**
I gorgor go school? try to separate two of them.

tinybubu,
glad to see your post here... oh dear, you are having bad morning sickness??? how was gynae visit at woody's? have you scanned the sex of the baby yet? is it a little brother or sister?
happy.gif
do update us yeah! and sophie looks so cute!!!

dolly,
haha my Jarius keep biting his sophie giraffe teether, he eats her leg until the whole leg inside his mouth! and he likes to bend sophie into half...
sad.gif
im glad he likes the teether, if not waste of money sia... hahaha

btw mummies, anyone of you had menses yet while still breastfeeding?? i jus kenna mine last night! after my 1st day of work... damn sucky man!!!

Hi mommies, thanks for coming by to the gathering! I hope it was fun for you and your husbands. Hope the talk is meaningful for you all. Maybe we should have a christmas gathering since all the babies will be 6 months old by dec :)

My girl has been cranky and not feeding well last few days. Not sure if she is teething or it is due to the rota plus 4th month vaccination last week. My mother in law said that i should postpone the next vaccination which is due on the fifth month.

Does anyone has any idea if it is ok to postpone the vaccination? And if so, how long can i postpone the vaccination to?

jackie,
it is common that kid fall sick when they go school. try to give him more vit C.

ahnetsan,
your boy sound like abusing the giraff :p
I have menses when I still bf my elder girl but it not so regular, few mth come once type.

Fang,
Is your girl taken 2nd dose of rota? it must take by 6mth.
As for the 5th mth jab can be pospone but not sure how long.

My boy still haven take the 3rd mth jab, hb keep wanted to pospone then suppose bring him for jab last thur but he fall sick, GP ask dun jab him first. wanted to jab him this thur hb told me yesterday to pospone till my mum back from KL week after next, kana by me. told him my boy do need jab liao like that.

ahnetsan: i had my first menses last month while still bfing. still waiting for this months' menses.

fang: think your pd can better advise you on that. let us know the outcome.

pigletgir1: you can give bawang shampoo a try. it works for me.

jam75: did you try to control your food intake? i mean cut down portions and avoid junk food. there's one bp selling the ginger slimming cream. can try that too.

anyone here playing the macdonald monopoly?

EC mom u mean rota must tk b4 6 mth? if aft 6mth leh? jayden haven tkrn at all. i wanted to tk with his 6mth jab can or nt?

jling,
perhaps you can try giving pear puree to bb. it helps in constipation.

EC mom & Jackie,
we all in same boat. i sent my elder son to cc. got flu and cough very often.

Fang,
i ever postponed the rotarix jab n 6in1 jab before for about 2-3 weeks as that time my son got bronchitis. perhaps you should give a call to your PD to check.

Tommee Tippie bottles
any mummy using tommee tippie decorated bottles? may i know if the markings for water volume is in color or it's just embossed.

EC_mom: Order the pool from this Mums2Kids spree

Jackie: Did you give rotavirus to didi? Just wondering if the vaccine work or not

ahnetsan: Wow, menses... think maybe it's time for us to start getting it?

fang,
Saw pics of the gathering in fb. Guess everyone have a good time. Xmas party as gathering sound fun
happy.gif

EC_mom,
My elder is already on multi-vit. Somehow this time round the virus seem more potent
sad.gif

artist,
Kids that attend cc or school are exposed to more virus thus falling sick more often. Really bobian cause i cannot expect my inlaws to take care of 1 tod n 1 nb.

dolly,
Yes, didi was given rotavirus (1st dose). Accordingly to PD it helps
happy.gif

morning mommies!!

MaryG, i did cut down intake of rice & noodles but seems that the kg lose is v v slow...oh ya regarding the ginger cream i did bot leh but i'm rather allergy to dat smell...once i apply i kip on sneeze & cough even my hb oso cannot tahan...did u encounter the same prob??

chk wif u'll how many times yr bb poo?? mine can sometime poo more than 1 leh like 2 or 3 time a day izzit normal??

EC_mom and artist
thanks, will go and try.

Xmas party gathering sounds fun, at the same time can celebrate babies reaching the half yr mark. =)

hi everyone, the avent combined steamer and blender is available for sales.

MaryG, i'm also playing macs monopoly :p

just brought my gal for the 4th month vaccination on monday. she's 8.8kg :p haha think the doctor quite shocked when he heard she's on BM. cos he's pro formulae. anyway he told me to start adding cereal at 5 and half months and start on solids at 6 months. so will be starting in dec.

ahetsan- i still having monthly menses since i delivered my son... his 1st 2 months i pump out every 4-5hours regularly..

toffeecat- wow wat u eat tat make yr BM so fattering for yr baby kekekekeke

jam75,
Imagine if yr darling never take rotavirus hor.....His diarrhoeas might be worst lor.

My 2 cents view on the vaccines hor....Just give since its prevention
happy.gif

i also want to view the photos on fb... can add me? [email protected]

Re: Menses
I got it twice in August, both lasted v long... still dun have till now... I latch at night and pump during the day.

toffeecat, your BM very powerful! my gal only 6.5kg when we brought her for the vaccination, but i think the doc's scale not accurate... cos during her 3rd month jab, his scale reads 5.8kg, 3 days later we brought her to PD and she weighed 6.2kg... PD's digital, so i choose to believe my gal should b ard 6.8kg...
happy.gif

gathering in dec sounds like fun! hope to b able to join this time... didn't get to attend any of the previous gatherings...

<font color="0000ff">re : macdonald monopoly

yeah i also playing.. hehe but only from mac b'fast.. hahaaa.. so dun have many..

i need M122 to win!! haaa</font>

Hi mommies,
Sorry to interrupt.

I have this Sean Lau Photo package to let go. Already paid $94 to Sean Lau as deposit but the balance($84 exc GST) has to be paid after the session.

This is the "Classic Baby" package (valued at $238) as advertised on Sean Lau's website (www.seanlau.com) but based on the promo i was able to get it at only $178.

The photo session is on this Sat, 31st Oct at 130pm to 330pm. I'm willing to sell this off at a fracture of the deposit, i.e $65 only. Please PM me by end of today.

The package includes:
02 Hours of studio session with Sean Lau
05 Pictures printed on 5”x 7”
01 Reprint on 8”x 12” with framing (Tabletop)
DVD with selected images in high resolution

Let me know. Thks!!

Annie and Dovey, haha i didn't particularly eat any food. think cos first 3 months i feed my gal rouxuan every time she cries which is almost every hour. but think she cried because of gas or something else. so it's a case of overfeeding :p

jam75, my gal poos 4-5 times a day, almost at every feed. now if i'm wearing clothes to go out, i'll add a nappy under her. cos sometimes her poo will just spill out :|

btw Philips is having the carnival sales next wkend 7-8th nov. so you might be interested to check out the avent blender and other Philips products then. not sure how much discount there will be. for those that can wait, there should be an end of year staff sales which might have better discount.

jam75: poo more than 1 time is normal lah, my baby on bm now still poo upto 4 times a day

toffeecat: Wow your baby so big!
Thanks for the updates on the steamer and blender

Back