(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Hey Porky: Haven't managed to catch up with you. Wah you still going to work...I stopped working last year and just rest at home. ;p

hi porky...

me?? m always online de..
happy.gif
ever since i needed to beef bb up..
sad.gif

abby, oh..so good stop working since last year...i think this sat gynae appt...will ask for 1 week mc to rest at home...hate gg to work now...

melody, thanks for the link

tinkle mum,
my appt is 3.30. do hslf hr ctg then will see gynae at 4pm. wad yime is urs?

firefly is alrdy in hosp... she wont be able to see us on thur checkup. hehee.

feb mum,
u saw me at acj clinic before?

hi Xue - mine appmt is 4.30pm... i try to get off work earlier to catch u?

Huh - firefly is due for labour?? I thought she was just in the forum last evening??

hey mummies - is the new mon fair a new exhibition? cant find the link to their event site from singaporeexpo.com - just wonderign if it's going to be smaller or bigger than the last baby fair...

hi tinkles mum
i sian of waiting for andrea to come out so i never post anything. still waiting. next week will be overdue baby.. omg.

this sunday i'm 40 weeks. gynae said give me a few more days grace. if not she will induce.

xue steady ah. left u, muffintop and myself. last one to pop buy lunch haha! my next visit is tmr 6pm.

porky
yah too comfy liao.. just now i jump up n down ahaha. to make her come out haha!

im 40 wks on fri. audrey, at least u still can induce.. i cant.. if he still dun want to come out, i hv to go c sec already..

xue
i dunno how much baby has grown.. tmr den i will know.
i not keen on inducing.. like "forcing" her out. poor thing.

Porky: Yah hate gng to work, v.crowded in the train in the mornings and Singaporeans not v.considerate to pregnant ladies/elderly or go to work by car also got jam...Hmmm haven't heard from Yuki yet. Wonder how her labour is going.

Audrey: My baby is like 1 day past due date already...but I think I'll wait. Unless got medical emergency.

joyce
i beat today. not hard la just smack lightly. i told her mummy don't want to induce, don't want to force her out. pls be gd and come out by sunday. cos my dad is in singapore and he's flying off soon. first grandchild, want him to meet her.

abby
i will also wait. unless gynae says must induce. if not i dont want.

hi mummies.
i really need help.
i'm in my 37weeks now and seeing dr next week when i'm 38weeks.
but for the past two days, i keep having some sharp pain at my lower part of tummy.
the pain keep coming on and off but i don't think its contractions cause the pain last aroung 5-10 mins and comes like every few hours.
is this normal?

jamie,
her last msg to me is 4+.. maybe she had delivered or maybe pushin stage?? happy for her!!

audrey,
bt still it's better to go c sec right... bb is in position to deliver naturally.. just bcos of nt dilated i had undergo op. abit wasted lor.. i still prefer to deliver naturally..

Audrey: My FIL flew off to China/HK for business trip last Sat. I told my husband why he must choose the date when the baby going to come out. Some more only going to order goods must go for 10 days meh...

I will wait even if Dr Woody says it's past due date, must induce. If no gd enough reason, then I won't induce. My water level still ok.

Xue how come u can't induce?

Audrey - so whatever it is, the good news is you are seeing Andrea next week correct? So no need to wait any longer already mah

xue
i think i would prefer to c section than to induce because induce might cause bb to be in distress if it doesn't work..

see wat my gynae say tmr. if must induce, i will ask her if can c sec with epi. my bb also in position, but not dilated.

joyce, how to knw which is bb backside ? sometimes i touch is soft soft one..but i dunno is bb backside or tummy...hahaha..but i just pat pat it loh..

abby, now my hb send and fetch me from work...else i really cant take it...from my office need to walk out abt 10mins to take bus...but now my walking speed..i think i might need 20mins to reach the bus stop...will ask gynae for mc then work from home loh...at least no need to wake up so early...i think yuki not so fast leh, she is induce de right ?

tinkle mum, abby,
i undergo c sec for my #1. if induce, they'll be using strong drip that will affect my wounds and cause it to tear open. so the only way is csec lor. so c sec is always my last choice. esp if want another bb, better don choose csec for #1 if possible. if not subq deliver wont hv much choice left.. even if can go naturally for subq birth, the labour hrs cant be too long... will affect the csec wound too..

haha..oic..ok, i will ask my gynae where is my bb backside this sat..then i can pat his backside when he punch me too hard...

Porky: Yah you should be resting at home. Must rest.

Yup Yuki is induced. Wonder why Dr Adrian don't give her the inducement medication yesterday since confirm must induce, and ask her to take at a certain time last night. Like that have to wait longer.

live update from Yuki ! she is only 2cm dilate till now...the pain is unbearable...she is tearing liao...but she have not ask for epi yet...hope to hear good news from her tonight !

audrey,
psycho ur girl to come out soon let u win a free lunch.. lol..

jamie,
ur edd is late may... still hv smtime.. better enjoy couplehood now. if not wen bb is out, u wont hv much time to spare.. haha.. doing ur climbing stairs exercise ltr?? ltr jio my hub to climb wen he reach hm. lol

xue: ya climb stairs later! yes late may unless ah khi thinks otherwise. haha! am trying to enjoy friends company and couplehood as much as I can now!! scared of loss of freedom!!!! can u believe firefly leslie's labor is SO short!!!

Congrats Firefly - second mum for today!

Our forum is sprouting with babies these 2 weeks - hahaa!

Ok ladies - going home now - catch you later back home. Have a gd evening everyone!

Ladies,
Juz grab sometime to read the posting. Wow firefly has popped, congrats!! She juz visited me on Sat at the hospital
happy.gif

oki
ur daughter very pretty.
now only left xue, muffintop n myself. muffintop never post today. dunno if she has popped. but left 3 of us. lol.

Back