(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

sometimes i really envy those mummies who have PILs to fuss around them. Mine dont at all. Till now they have not lifted their hands to do or bought anything for our BB. My PILs already got so many grandchildren so they are not excited about it...haha!!

But luckily i have my mama whose always there to lend me a helping hand. She cooks for me, does housework and prepare BB stuff together with me
happy.gif

Xue,

Maybe u can add in one column to keep track at how many weeks did the mummies pop.
happy.gif
I delivered at 35 weeks 1 day.
happy.gif

Thank you all for yr well wishes! Check out my facebook for more pics.

Motherhood is indeed overwhelming! But exciting too! Will share my birth story soon when I have the time and energy to type it out... haha

(For those who know me,can check out my blog!!!
happy.gif
)

cheyanne, haha...i wish to pop without informing mil too...but i dont think so lah...her precious son will inform her 1st minute loh...btw, i just saw ur pix in fb..wow u just rom this jan..nice date !

Congrats iBite..

Re: My baby's Journey Journal
For those who are not aware, you can actually get a goodies bag consisting one journal (for you to record the baby's journey for conception to birth and then to his 1st birthday and such)and one CD (stories,songs and etc) from any library.. got mine yesterday its really nice.. you guys shd also get one too...

Jamie: I also think it's a bit late. So GBS swab is not compulsory? I was watchign this program on Discovery channel yesterday talking abt preeclampsia...not sure how my gynae is going abt ensuring everything is clear befoe baby comes?

Btw iBite - congratulations to you!!

Hi Tinkles,

Sorry i didnt reply earlier... my gynae is super safe wan.. he puts me thru so many tests just to make sure baby is ok...

As for EDD, he is going to induce me ard 38 weeks (ard 15 May) cos i have gestational diabetic..

yvette, u mean the one collect from NLB ? i have collected it since last year..but only use the cd..haha...the others just left it one side...

my fren told me abt it last year...so i went to collect...the other stuffs i never use leh...too lazy to go thru it...but the cd not bad lah...we play inside the car for our little bb..hehe

porky...

yup...couldnt ROM earlier cuz wanted mummy's health to be better so she can attend...

we din have wedding dinner too...cuz mummy cant tahan to sit for long...so it is just a chop chop thing...

thus alot of ppl thought we shotgun...but i dont care...

cant pop without informing MIL one...cuz also consider rude....better dont be nasty....

Hi Tinkles Mum,

My gynae is Tan Han Yang at Gleneagles. He is ard 50 plus and very serious (Kind but serious). I had a miscarriage before and he took really good care of me so when i found out i was pregant again.. i went back to him. Since then he has taken extra care to make sure baby is ok.. He is very assuring...

porky: ur v nice. if me, i wont care if my mil feel sad. hahaha

muffintop: yea true she is mother of our hb, bt we are mother of our bb. think we have the first say to wat we want for our bb. also she not my mother, i dun nd to listen to her. haha.

piggypig: my in laws also bo chap me. i kinda got used to it le. tho i made up my mind dat my bb gt nothing to do with them. my girl will b their first grand child. so it's even more weird y they are nt excited abt it. bt i have my mommy too. tho she goes nuts sometimes bt better than my weird PILs. =D

yvette, wow ur gynae very good leh...i also got a miscarriage under my gynae..but once i told him tat i expecting again..he treat me like normal wor...not like very serious or take extra care of me leh...so everytime i went to see him, i will make sure he tell me that my bb is still growing and heartbeat is normal...he always ask me not to worry only...

jamie, i try not to make my mil feel sad lah...else difficult leh...we facing each other everyday...i also dont wish my DIL to treat me like dat next time...hahaha...so contradicting...

ak, so now u knw..can go library again and flash ur tum tum and i/c

Hi Porky,

He is really good la.. he knows i was very very upset when i miscarriaged last year.. so he will tell me not to worry and that bb is fine and growing well whenever i go for checkup. The prob is.. he is not the kind to joke or create small talk..

cheyanne, ya can understand...dont care wat other ppl say lah...as long bb is healthy and u look forward to be a happy mummy

sian...my MIL got angry...say how can i touch water...how can i bathe? worst when he told her i going to slp in aircon...she really breakout...say how can? she cant even on the fan....

wah biang...i really buay tahan....

cheyanne - you are not staying with her during your confinement, right? tell your hubby not to tell her too much.

ak

ya i not staying with her...haha i staying with my daddy...but i think she sure free free pop by and see see look look...

but if really make me fedup hor...i dun wish to flare oso...hopefully

hmmm...okie cya ltr...i going home now...finally off work le...

but i know one thing cute abt my baby is when i cry n sad...he will kick me...maybe asking me to dont be so sad...got baby to sayang mummy...

Hi Mummies,
2 days never read the forum many to read already
happy.gif

Tinkles Mum,
y u want change ur gynae? My gynae also never ask me do many test ... he say both of u ok y want to do the test? Want to waste money he say
happy.gif
so I trust him lor.

Like that time I ask him y Im not gain much weight? He laugh n say u want to be fat? as long as baby healthy n enough weight y u want gain so much he say ... I just laugh lor
happy.gif

Any mummies here use Seba Med bubble bath for baby? Is it good? If good I want to buy big bottle $35 (just found the shop) cheaper than other shop $49.90
happy.gif

hi mummies!! need some advice here.. where do i get the herbs for bathing during confinement ah? if i can't get it, i'll prob soak myself in the bath tub with bath salt, milk etc.. lol instead of herbs.. lol..

Just went for my gynae visit just now. Baby weighs 1.7kg at 33 weeks. Considered small still right? I have been trying to eat as much as i can liaoz...Have put on 9kg so far. Any other ways to fatten baby up other than durian? My gynae is not in favour of me taking durian cos she says that the sugar from durian is not good for baby..

Just started to ask my maid to wash all the baby's clothes..counting down..
Congrat to ibite.

Hi Poohwei,

My bb is coming to 33 weeks and he already weights 2.1kg.. as for me.. i put on 10 kg so far..

My gynae says bb is growing ok leh..

wah.. seeing all mummies' bbs all growing big big.. so envious... mine is 32nd week... 1.4kg only..
sad.gif

thanks lily/yvette
so, i'll just need to go to medical hall and ask for bathing herbs?? or are there special names?

adrienne...

alternative if u cant stand the smell of the herbs can go wet market buy those lemongrass then boil with water and use tat water to bathe...

cheyanne,
lemongrass also can use for bath during confinement.

Me must wait until thursday then can know baby weight, hope she will put on weight more then the last scan
happy.gif

poohwei,
my bb was also about 1.7 to 1.8kg when i was 33 weeks.. so don't worry. my gynae says bb small inside is ok.. the impt thing is when bb come out, don't remain small n skinny. tomorrow i'm going for my 36 week 3 days check up.. will let u noe my bb's weight again
happy.gif

re: obuba nursing shawls
any mums interested to get the above? can read more at the website..

http://obuba.com/index.php

i managed to contact the dealer in singapore so can get it cheaper
happy.gif

Xue > Thanks for the correction. :D But how come need to split list into two? Any reason or diff? Sorry I could not tell. Hehe.

Adelyee > The confinement herbs is called Da Feng Cao.

muffintop,
how come bb can from engaged become disengaged? nvr hear before leh...
i'm trying to work till i pop. hopefully!

porky,
why ur MIL like dat? for me, either i carry or use infant car seat. confirm no one else carry!
u will be carrying bb while u r in hospital. sure noe how to carry la. it's mother's instinct!

cheyanne,
haha... i also feel like saying the same thing. too many people, esp the experienced mummies in office trying to give me info & nagging at me! can drive me crazy!
hubby keep saying bring me for hotel retreat, but keep saying ex! forget it! dun go liao! i think i'm having PND soon.

yvette,
can collect at any branch? or specific branch only?

Back