(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Hi Porky, I signed up for baby center too! My EDD is 24 May.

Btw I am thinking of changing gynae at this point - is it advisable? After i joined this forum, I learn more from you mummies like the tests that you are taking and advice your gynaes are givign... Mine always just say eveerythign good good. never arrange for any tests whatsoevert for me leh.

What is your advice?

A little troubled now...
sad.gif

Oki
My #1 was still high up even when my water has burst hahaha.. dunno ler, i read it from babycentre
happy.gif

Glen
I have not been feelin gbreathless, my bb moves futher downwards, tts y can breath easily now..

Porky
Y your MIL so persistent, still tell u that she's gonna carry your bb on the day of discharge, aiyoh.. if i were u, i would be quite upset and would want to carry bb myself
happy.gif
anywya, for this round, i hope my hubby carry bb then i can hold my girl's hand.. quite afraid she will get jealous
happy.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> Cola,
Gynae told me can only confirm the birth method by 36wks... 32wks they still can turn. Yea. Engaged means 'locked' there and no more turning.. This is wad my gynae told me last fri. Unless he's the 2% that makes the last minute turn... lol</font>.

haha tinkles mum, my gynae also.
everything good good, everything ok ok, nothing one leh. no tests except the diabetes cos my family has history of diabetes..

but i think shouldn't change at this point of time already because left about 1 month more.. somemore ur gynae has been with u and jonas for awhile..

i think the tests are not compulsory that's why no need to take.. so don't worry ok! everything good better than everything bad rite?

i also don't have any GBS swab test or VE.. i think they are all professionals and they won't anyhow treat us la..

plus save money no need to take so many tests if jonas n u are both healthy n fine
happy.gif

tinkles mum - don't worry so much about the tests. maybe because your EDD is later, so your gynae may conduct them for you later. my gynae doesn't tell me much too, unless i ask him. i think feb_mum has the same gynae as you. perhaps you can exchange notes with her before deciding if you should change gynae. i feel that we should have build a certain rapport with our gynae by now. but if you are really uncomfortable with your gynae, you can seek a 2nd opinion.

Tinkles
dun worry about your gynae, only change gynae if you are not comfortable when he scanning you, coz he gotta do more when u are in labour..
but for opinion wise, i think everyone has different character, maybe your gynae is someone who doesnt talk too much, and doesnt want to scare you by telling you this and that, when he thinks you are not at risk, then he wont recommend unneccessary test for you.

Seems like your gynae and my gynae are quite similar, mine also never ask me to do any test, no swap, no detailed scanned, nothing! eveyrthing good good good. so long as he doesnt rush when he is scanning me, and doesnt appear to be rude or whatever, i feel very comfortable, coz he doesnt tell me the thing that may end up causing me stress.. he said just enjoy the pregnancy, eveyrthing eat in moderation.. when i ask him how come i dun really put on weight blabla la, he told me U WANT TO BE FAT, DONT U? hehehe.. he said BB is growing nicely, dun be too concern of your own weight
happy.gif

Just my 2 cents..

tinklesmum, i think our LMP is different by 1 day...hehe..why u wan change ur gynae ? who is ur gynae btw ?

oki &amp; rc_cola, of cos every new mum wanna carry their own newborn on the day of discharge right ? but my mil insist that she is the best person to carry...cos she say we do not know how to handle/carry a newborn...she does tat to my SIL also when she discharge with bb last year...my SIL was super pissed off when the nurse pass bb to her but mil quickly come over and take bb away from my SIL's arm...somemore i am a 1st time mtb...how i wish to carry my own son...i hope my hubby will not side and support his mum in doing this to me...

Hi all..this is really exciting as we approach May... I'm starting to work from home more often now- I cannot walk too much and feeling the 1st trimester tireness.

2 bbs are just enjoying kicking and squirming around. From the look of it, it seems like my bbs will be out by 1st week of May instead of my EDD- 31 May... really hope they won't come out too soon..

rc_cola &amp; audrey, haha..i think most gynae is the same leh..my gynae super relax type one..those seeing dr adrian woodworth will know...his scan is only less than 2mins..then he will only concern abt bb, no concern abt mummy...he will say everything is fine no worries...but i know his pattern, cos i have been seeing him since year 2007...if really got problem abt bb, he will voice out...else he wont anyhow scare the mummy loh..

Hi all..this is really exciting as we approach May... I'm starting to work from home more often now- I cannot walk too much and feeling the 1st trimester tireness.

2 bbs are just enjoying kicking and squirming around. From the look of it, it seems like my bbs will be out by 1st week of May instead of my EDD- 31 May... really hope they won't come out too soon..

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> Porky,
If i'm you, i'll be super piss off. Will insist to carry my bb myself. If the nurse carrys the bb out, just carry from her. If mil wants to carry, just tell her straight that you can carry. cant stand this kinda ppl</font>.

tinkles,
dun get paranoid abt changing ur doc, unless he does something that misplaced ur trust, you have already trusted him for the past 8 months. everything is good is good, means no need to check further.. be thankful abt that.. dun have to subject yourself to all test.
happy.gif

porky,
you're bb's mother, so u have every right to carry bb urself. she probably means well, but to me, its unreasonable and i really will get damn pissed off and i won't bother if she's pissed with me as well because i carry baby for 9 months, my own flesh n blood.. why am i not entitled to carry bb home?

i'm quite hot tempered one la so i will get angry and tell her directly, i can carry. 1st child somemore. don't lose this special privilege.

Porky
Ya, when nurse passed to you, just carry, if MIL wants to carry, just tell her nicely, it's okay we can handle coz nurse taught us how to carry nb already!
then walk away from her :p kekeke! in this way, u wont be hurting your MIL rite? anyway during discharging, i will go into the nursery and get my bb changed before carrying him out myself haha then pass to someone if they want to carry (hubby or my MIL or whoever is there at that time) haha! 2nd time mum not very enthusiastic on who carries bb liao lar hahaha.. got another one at hand..

Xue
Lervin will be welcoming his didi home as well rite? i wish meg wont ask me to carry her at the discharging day haha!!

Porky
I will tell my MIL straight that tho' I am a 1st time mum regardless i still need to learn and cant rely on her in everything.

Porky,
I think you should insist on carrying the baby home yourself! Just insist. She cannot SNATCH the baby from your arms right? haha

Tinkles Mum, that GBS is the Group B Strepxx (something coccus) swab test. Only done usually in week 35-37. So if you're not in these weeks yet, doctor will not do it unless you have some other unusual discharge.
happy.gif
You can ask him about this test lor and see if he's planning to do so.

Because I read that if the mother has this Group B Strepxxx, they will need to give antibiotics / some medication before delivery of baby to avoid passing of this bacteria to the baby because the effect can be quite serious to the baby.

Tinkles mum,
Seriously don't think you should change gynae at such a late stage. I think its because you are doing well and baby doing well so nothing to tell you and nothing to test! Its good!!

Porky,
Tell hubby to ask ur MIL to stay at home dont need to pick u up. Wait for you at ur place and prepare everything. Hahaha

thanks for the advise. i think rc_cola's advise is the best...haha...i will tell my mil tat the nurse already show me how to carry a newborn so i am learning it now..aiya..my hubby is the shui bian type..if his mum insist to carry my boy..he will say ok cos i am tired already, just let her carry loh...faint..

yesterday mil ask me to bring out all my bb's clothes, mattress cover everything..she say will wash for me these few days...i know she meant well, but i tell her is ok, i can wash myself...i feel tat this is my bb, i should do it myself...

actually i feel very stress leh...cos my mil pin a lot of hope on my bb, and cos this is her 内孙 and staying together with her after i give birth...she got another grandson but not staying with her...only one year see him less than 5times...

Porky,
In my opinion, maybe ur mil scare u too tired after birth to carry the bb.. dun think too negative..she maybe is too concern for you..

Tinkles:
If you not comfy with your gynae, you can change anytime, but.. think of the hassle, reasons for doing so.

My close friend change gynae 'cos she wanted a longer time to try VABC birth for her #2, which her initial gynae may be too scaptical in doing so. (she was in her 34wks or something)

Pressies for siblings:
I have not prepared.. intend to do so this friday.

BTW, Robinson having Preview sale on 8 &amp; 9 Apr.

haiz...porky i can ustd your situation...

for me worst mah...only son &amp; 1st grandson...lagi worst...

she also wana wash baby clothes...but i know sure cfm tio dog hair...so we giv her some to wash...the rest i wash myself at my mummy hse...

now she keep saying she neglect me n wana see me...

but now hor, i think my depression getting worst...got withdrawal symptons that do not wish to interact or meet anyone...

i hope i wont pop early too...work place quite nice la...been super accomodating to me...imagine lost mummy...cry in office...if not lack of slp...haiz...

i trying so hard to get well...

n my MIL also stressing me,thinking when can see her grandson...etc etc

I think Lervin is ready for the arrival of didi ba... He has been talking,kissing &amp; sayang my tummy recently.. even passing his pacifier to didi... lol..
Oh ya.. tt day we ask cat out and bring joshua and him to bambini.. they share toys and play with each other.! No rough play. Very cute. =)
And also hub has been asking me why there's no Aug mummies gathering already.. hahaa.. </font>.

i tend to agree with joyce. if mil wants to help, let her do it. unless i feel strongly abt something or it endangers the baby, i'll let my mil does it. maybe because i'm not living with her so less conflict. in fact, i've come up with ideas to let my mil gets involved like sew the pillowcases and stuff like that. don't want her to feel left out.

cheyanne - don't be so stressed out. not good for the baby and yourself. come to the forum and chat with us. if you read what you like, take it in. if you read what you don't like, just ignore it. don't close yourself up. it will be even more difficult to get yourself out later. cheer up!

ak, different stituation lah...last time i not staying with mil...we also like good frens...now staying together, if happy we talk, not happy we dont talk leh...everything we get her involve one else she also jealous mah...like getting bb stuff, clothes, sewing beanie, she say wan to do for me, i agree straight away..anyway i also dunno how to sew a beanie..haha...my mil scare of being neglect one...whenever me &amp; hubby go out without her, she will call either of us and ask wat time we will come back...faint...we are adults already...

cheyanne, lucky my hubby is not the only son...but i also feel very stress liao...mil also asking me when i will pop...is not up to me to decide right...somemore ask me why my gynae still seeing me 3 weeks once...

mommies - y need to buy present for #1?
i dun understand, please enlighten me on this.. :p

my EDD on e 9th but i going officially on leave on the 27th, hubby said i looks so pityful walking ard with my big tummy so asked me to go on leave 1 wk b4 to rest at home
sad.gif

also seems like a few of us on e 9th @ TMC, can't imagine sharing a room with 1 of u, think we will stand up all night talking n sharing tips.. hehehe :p

Hi Muffintop, Dr Lim did the VE for you? Is it because your baby is engaged already? Did he say anything after the VE? Will see whether he do it next visit.

So do you intend to do the GBS swab test?

MTBs
dun get too emotional, but if you feel like handling bb yourself, just tell your helper (MIL/CL or whoever nicely) that you have learnt from nurse, and just thank them nicely. They dun have any intention to snatch your bb from you at all..
happy.gif

Actually for this one, if i have more help, i will be very grateful keke.. coz i've gone thru once, and realised dun try to do everything on your own or you will be too exhausted.

Porky, cheyanne,
Take it easy..

I agree with rc_cola. My MIL keep on asking me whether the baby clothes have been washed and keep on asking me to wash since few weeks back. I told her I will wash later, closer to May. In the end she offered to wash for me. So I chose those preloved clothes that are stained and pass to her for her to help to remove the stains. She says so many, no need to get from other people already. Last time she also say must get from other people so that baby is easier to take care cause 'chao4 jian3'. Then now say enough already.

So whatever they want, just try to accomodate if we can. They also can help to unload some of the work from us. Then just thank them. If cannot do, then tell them nicely we will do it later etc.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <font color="ff0000">POPPED.!!</font></font>.
kao_cheers.gif

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Given EDD</TD><TD>Actual EDD</TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Birth method</TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current</TD><TD>Weight</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name<font color="ffffff">bbb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ibite</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>3-Apr-
09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>2570g</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chelsea</td></tr></table>

1 - Girl

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>EDD<font color="ffffff">bbbb</font></TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD>Gender.of Current<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Location<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name<font color="ffffff">bbb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-18mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Leroy Soh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-31mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Audrey</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr L C Lee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Andrea Joy Koh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muffintop</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May-09</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheekz</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggypig</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>DrTham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasc</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-31.5mths</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling Lim</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lalitha</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Jasmine Mohd</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daec</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-18mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave</TD><TD>Boy-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocolat</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-28mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soon Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-18mths</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sei</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melody</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-23mths</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb_mum</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-23mths</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-19mths</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Shermay</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>m00n</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-23mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lily</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr HF Wong</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-3yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ak</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>Prog Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Gregory Ng </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Charlene Poon </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jonathan Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liping</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Babu</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Regine Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tinkles Mum</TD><TD>24-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jonas </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie_nov</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry CHeng</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-39mths</TD><TD>Marine Terrace</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Tasha </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glenlyn</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fireflies</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yvoone Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Thomson</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoops&amp;Yoyo</TD><TD>31May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#1 (twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 Boys</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-14mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Darius </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jin Besar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Pascale Sabban</TD><TD>Clinique St Isabelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>France</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Island_lady</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh S Choo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikojade</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacquise</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sharon Ling</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki_Lim</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-36mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe123</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_cow</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-19mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firefly</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Batok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>M-3.5yrs
M-12mths</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-35mths</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kerene Teo</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-11mths</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy Kian</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Sim Lim Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-19mths</TD><TD>Whampoa</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joanna Tan</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Nigel Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-22mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geekysnoop</TD><TD>17-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleone1705</TD><TD>17-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yvoone Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Juring West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>IIskies</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DKaren</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan W.T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-13mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>I-luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-4.5yrs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikiko</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-18mths</TD><TD>B.Gombak</TD><TD>Boy- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sallen</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-18yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-3yrs</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Christoper Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chloe Chong </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-17mths</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-14mths</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-5yrs</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>J&amp;M</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan K.H</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-4.5yrs old</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>-May-
09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-8mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime (Junicorn)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table>

Total Count : 90 MTB/Mummies
Boys : 32
Girls : 34

Updated 07.04.2009

SK, i've amended ur bb girl's name. so sry.. </font>.</font>.}.

Xue
I dun think we can attend the upcoming Aug gathering, i think there should be one going on sometime in May.. haha too late for us. nowadays i am super lazy to bring Meg out unless hubby is going, soooooooooooooooooooooo tired!

oh.... May i think i'm still doing confinement... If hv, I'm sure hub will be more happy to join.. hahaa... I still go out as normal during wkends. Confinement cant go out for 1mth+... </font>.

hmmm, my mil bo chap me one.. she has only asked abt me like, twice for the past 8 mths.. bt hb claims she ask him abt me la.. bt i dun believe. hahs.

porky: carrying the bb, i think u can jus tell her, law requires u to put bb in car seat cannot carry.. maybe it'll work? then when nurse pass bb to u, u jus hold on tight and "siam" her??

tinklesmum: think it's abit late to change gynae? some tests dat ur gynae think not crucial for u maybe dat's y nvr mention to u? for me, i have to ask my gynae abt tests and all that also.. she nvr really mention to me.. is i ask then she will arrange for me.. bt end up i only did detail scan. haha..

baby may,
think that is VE lah. he used some apparatus I think, didnt see. then fingers. but he didn't tell me dilate or not.

as for engaged or not, he feel with his hands outside.

one thing i like abt him is that he is very old school. do you notice that he always touch the ankle but very subtlely? i suspect he checking for water retention. and he talks about body proportion for birthing.. like size of neck and feet.. very old school i think.. but i like lah. nope, i won't do any Strep B test. actually if he say must do, then i will do. I want to completely trust him on this.

last time i gan chiong and see so many mummies have extra detailed scan, i also asked him for it. then he said, why waste $$.. heehee

Porky,
u think u can ask ur husband to side you, say let you carry to bond with your bb. is your MIL going to help you take care? if yes, just say she will have plenty of chance later.

porky...

same here...i went for my antenatal classes and my MIL called and thought i pop without informing her...kaoz...

xueni
add me in as well...my edd is 25th may..expecting 1st boy...delivering at kkh dr is john tee...my location is serangoon north

ak
thx for the encouragement...

rite now i almost to the limit of jus telling everyone who giv me advice "thanks i will do my own way" kinda bottled up too much info etc...until i buay tahan le...

i also planning to check into a hotel this fri-sun to have a retreat with hubby...so both of us can sit down quietly away fr all ppl...n think what we wana do with our baby and our life...

jamie, my mil say nb so tiny..how to put inside car seat wor...ya...will try to grab bb once the nurse pass it over...then tell mil nicely that i wan to carry my boy home by myself...hope she wont feel sad lah...anyway once reach home, she also can carry de mah..

VE/strep B test, my gynae never mentioned at all...why see how first...

jamie, my mil say nb so tiny..how to put inside car seat wor...ya...will try to grab bb once the nurse pass it over...then tell mil nicely that i wan to carry my boy home by myself...hope she wont feel sad lah...anyway once reach home, she also can carry de mah..

VE/strep B test, my gynae never mentioned at all...will see how first...

cheyanne,
cheer up! the immediate family unit will be u, ur hub and bb.. the rest are extended family. dun reject their help, but ur priority is your immediate family..

MIL.
think we all have our pains.. i dun even want to talk abt it sometimes, but watever it is, she's the mother of my husband and one day, when my bb grow up, i will be someone's MIL too.. so just take it with a pinch of salt lah.. dun get too hung up by it. (easier said than done).

Back