(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Adrienne,
U visited Henry today? I will be seeing him this Sat and the following Sat as well
happy.gif

I'm not very sure whether i'm dilated eh. Cos when the doc inserted his fingers, I felt really painful when he put it more deeper. I keep on moving myself. So he said he can't really feel it. But he thinks that my cervix is not opening yet. I shouted when I felt the pain but got "scolded" by him. =( saying there're other patients in the other rooms. But I felt really painful lah! I sweat a lot when he did that to me. Maybe I'm too afraid of pain or maybe my cervix is not opening that's why I felt so painful? I'm not sure leh. I'm currently having my check ups at KKH Clinic C. But gonna change my gynae to Benjamin Tham. I hope he'll be more gentle? (=

audrey...

re: obuba nursing shawls
wah nice le...can nex time use as shawl too...i want...but how much in SGD huh?

gdluck to your checkup tml

juju...
go for cheap hotel retreat loh...alot of places having offer for tis good friday...i m planning one tis wkend...cuz my pig legs start to swell le...so faster go b4 i cant really walk anymore...

okie chat tml...i m so tired...going to call my hubby and chit chat since he at wk...then slp...

take care everyone

Karen,
I think there is no reasons for doing VE at this point.. as you have not shown any labour sign rite?

I will definately not oblige to it, unless my gynae explain clearly why he must do it at this point!

Yup I have not shown any labour sign. Just that I will feel a little cramp sometimes. And maybe he's worried that my cervix is opening? And what's worse is I feel really uncomfortable after ytd's check up. When I came home, I took a nap. Thought everything's going to be fine after I wake up. But now I feel the pain now and then. Since ytd's check up loh. Don't know whether he has hurt me. I shouldn't have told him that I'm having cramps sometimes =/

VE:
for previous 2 birth, I think nurse/midwives only did VE when I admitted.

#1 @ KKH; #2 @ Mt. A, they asked me if they could do VE before they proceed!

okipoki- how do u know?!! lol.. yea. went for the gynae appt today. glad tt placenta has moved up...
happy.gif
everything's well cept bb's tad on the small side. sigh...

OMG. Then what was that doc thinking actually? Sigh~ I don't think that I have to go through the pain ytd. But anw, everything's over! Hope that everything will be fine!! The most impt thing is baby is healthy! I felt so relieved after he told me baby's heartbeat is normal. (cos he asked me to go for a heartbeat scan.) Don't have any sign that "he wants to come out now". Hahah.. But 'm really worried about giving birth!! Feeling so anxious! =S

adrienne,
wah so many sale ... tm john little also start sale at expo
happy.gif
got see have kodomo baby powder, soap, shampoo at 3 for $5. I like kodomo powder smell
happy.gif
Robinson got sale for baby thing also?

ak
i got alot of time cos i'm stuck at home.. i teach on selective days of the week so the rest i have to stay at home.. my mum dont let me go out.. my mil say i cannot go out cos later nobody with me she worry.. den hb also say stay at home..

that's why i got nothing to do except use computer so i go n source for stuff.. i prefer to go out and teach.. at least got some money if not no maternity leave at all.. hahaha

re: obuba shawl

the singapore website is http://ninemonthslater.com.sg/

website selling for SGD40

but if mention from SMH forum or audrey post on forum, its $37 (BP price but her thread close liao)

cheyanne,
yah can use as shawl so nice! i'm so bored at home that's why so bo liao go and find BP and found her obuba BP.. but close liao. so i email her asking if can still give at that price haha!

hi hi mummies, everyone is so excited abt the BIG DAY! Had a hard time catching up with the happening here!

My little princess gave me n hubby "heart attack" on sunday -- went thru a "full dress rehearsal"
http://tkdo-lifeslittlejoy.blogspot.com/2009/04/full-dress-rehearsal.html

Now on 1-week hospitalization leave and taking medication to stop contraction... Hope to tahan for another 2 weeks before popping! Coz my hospital bag is not packed, nursery not done and baby clothes not washed yet!

re: auto hubby
haha, my hubby also like that... need to give him detailed instructions -- not auto one *haha*

re: VE
juz experienced my first VE when I was at the delivery suite -- the doc did explained that she is checking whether my cervix is dilated but she had to insert her fingers so FAR in!!!

imagine the horror when the sonographer said she is doing a scan on my cervix! but turn out it was ok -- juz on the outside. But my gynae mentioned that mine is abit short??

adv,
i had a bad experience wif KKH delivery suite MO doing what she said a bacteria swap for me, shld be GBS bah. she was super rough!

sharon,
haha yeah its really nice. i think i will buy the pink one haha! i should start an online shop since i'm online so often.. haha!!

lucky i found the BP on the obuba if not i have to ship it in and it costs USD 30 plus man!

gdnite lily.
happy.gif

adelyee, get from any medical hall lah...i also haven get mine yet...

juju & ling, ya loh...my mil really problematic sometimes...i got the goodies bag from yishun library...any NLB also can... just show ur ic..they ask u fill up a form only

poohwei, did u try drinking milk to boost bb's weight ?

karen, wah...VE sounds really scary..will stop my gynae if he do that to me...unless is over 38weeks....

Duno what happen to my stomach, yesterday night till now still feeling nausea and vomit.Doctor say is bcoz baby press on my stomach.

and also whole body joint aching, but doctor say is due to water retention, ask me to rest well.

Thanks audrey, now feeling better already.

i also duno what to buy, just surf around, if got anything good then i buy lor. thinking of buying wall decal from gmarket. This is to decorate the wall besides the baby cot. but still haven't made up my mind.

joyce, thanks for your link too. Tom will go and surf...

Now tummy too big, can only do online shopping...

it makes me very happy to buy things for my little girl even though she's not born yet.. and i agree with u! i cannot really walk properly so online is the best for now haha!

take care of urself k!

Sharon:

if u order from those webby, pm me.. I will tell u how to go about doing so.. else, they will reject ur order 'cos we not from US!

anyway, I will hv to bring my 2 elder kids to select pressies for the little bb.. also bb for jie jie & ko ko..on Friday

Thanks Yvette - not sure if I am really going to change gynae.

Lily - I was contemplating cos everytime I go see my gynae he was cheery and talkative but he doesnt tell me much about what tests to come or what to expect in following weeks... maybe I am too sensitive. I don't ask much also so each time it's very fast lor.

I guess timing is a little bad now to swap.

Hey adv_sports - do take care k

piggypig
my IL also v bochap me. always nag/wanna see hubby and my girl, but when see her, not give full attn to her. she first grandchild. even gifts for her - hav only bought 2 things. weird hor. I getting used to it and learn bochap them,not expect anything. lucky own parents v helpful

Morning Mummies ...

Porky,
so we just go there n ask for baby journal? Today I want to go red tomato get to stock shower gel n shampoo for my hubby
happy.gif

adv_sport,
must take care
happy.gif

adv sport - do tk care. rest well.

tinkles - we have the same gynae. i like him coz he's relaxed and he will not make us panic for nothing. he oso does not subject us to unnecessary tests so that we can save $. if you hv questions, juz ask. he's very patient in answering questions.

good morning mummies!
I thought only my MIL is bo chup, seems like many of u also experience the same thing. but my husband said something that makes sense, better she bo chup than to be meddlesome in all affairs, then i will have no control. haha.. always look at the bright side!

Back