(2008/11) November 2008

rcb
wah! ur workplace very near to mine leh. me in Ubi area. hehe..
happy.gif

what will you be working as?

RCB, what position did you get?
If i were to change job hor, will be looking for smthg different from wat i am doing now.

moomum, SAHM not suitable for me leh. I'll live quite aimless... Somemore i intend send K to CC next year.
Ey, why ur hub still send D to PG when he's still sick?

lian
ooh..your boss really very terok until its unbearable for you yah? then better change a new job if possible lor. that way you wouldn't be that stressed out. what are you working as now? maybe i can ask my ex-colleague who is in a recruitment firm to help u keep a look out for job opportunities.
i think jes is enjoying her new found tai-tai life leh.hehe..

i can't understand what my hubby is thinking oso. i oredi told him that there would be a replacement class for D liao, but still he send him to the PG. he tinks that D is too weak liao, must build up his immunity by treating him more roughly. wat logic is that?????? piangz..

moomummy
strange hor.. i tot ur hubby is the more protective one towards ur son.. initially he din even agree to send him to class if i remm correctly?
Anyway everytime ur maid wil stay in class with D? Is he coping better these days?

nut
yah lor.my hubby can be very very weird at times.haha.. i tink he must have heard from all his so-called 'good frens' must train D to be tougher lor. haiz, but now i dun want to argue or talk to him that much coz i'll have high BP and have more grey hair! :p

yah,my maid is the one accompanying D in his class. as of yesterday, he's still the same, crying and wailing whenever the teacher plays some songs and singing to it. but my maid oso mentioned that for certain songs, he'll listen quietly. and when the teacher tells some stories, he'll listen too. so, i tink he's getting slightly better as days goes by. hopefully, he'll be guai guai soon.

How's nini today? is she still feeling bloated? but no more vomitting liao rite? well, maybe can try feeding her small amounts at intervals bah. at least if she's eating or drinking milk, even at a smaller amount, should be okie de.

moomummy/lian
i got the position of admin executive..recco by my fren. Will be under my friend cos she's the director's assistant. Moomummy ya very near yr workplace we shall arrange for lunch one day
happy.gif

Lian so wat kind of job u will like to change?

Hi Geraldine, my boy also had the same problem. He already has the feeding problem, for a good 6 mths, he just "merlion" out his food, be it instantly or even 2 hours later after food. My PD told me to feed my boy yogurt. I tried and it really worked for my boy. Maybe you can try?

rcb
yah, we can meet up for lunch defintely. your office is near to techlink? it's either u can cross over to ubi ave 1 or i go over to your side.hehe..
happy.gif

Lucas hates my new maid to the core! Refuse to let the maid feed, change clothes or even sit beside him in the car. The maid always sit behind with Lucas in his car seat in FIL's car and Lucas will always show his hand trying to ask the maid to get off his sight.

How? How? How?

Other than change a maid (cos this one though not very good but still bearable), what ways can I do to make Lucas accept the maid? At least jus to feed him, bath him and pat him to sleep.

ah Jo, there must b a reason why Lucas dun like ur maid right?
Monitor for a wk, if not improving, then change?

RCB, easy, stressless, gd boss, near my hse, leave on t dot job.. keke.. got anot? Actually i dunno yet. Maybe admin, clinic asst, librarian?

moomummy
okok sure
happy.gif
mine is at Shun Li Ind Park
happy.gif

I will let u kw again
happy.gif

lian
wah.....everyone also hope to get these type of job le...of cos gd la... clinic assis also not bad le...but the working hrs diff...

rcb
oh, ur office is at shun li ind park ah? then not advisable for you to cross over to ubi liao coz quite far leh. i can hop on to my colleague's car and ask them to drop me off at shun li ind building for lunch. for your info, the prawn noodle at the 3G coffee shop is nice. try it one day.
happy.gif

lilian,

It has been a week and Lucas still dun like e maid. First two nite, he is still willing to be fed by the maid. Then he resisted from third day onwards. I also dunnoe why.

My mum juz sms mi say my boy beat the maid and pull her hair. Then my mum punished him lah. She say try let them spend time together say 15-30mins together without us around see how.

lian
u got tell me which company u r in ah?sorry ah..me very forgetful one. mind refreshing my memory abit? hehe :p

you are in engineering line and wish to switch to admin or clinic asst? woah,that's a big switch man..serious or not? like that the pay difference will be huge leh. me in R&D environment for quite some time le. if ever want to change line, needs alot of courage to do so.
but i'm looking at other opportunities now, hope to start up a small online business in future. but i got to do some homework and market research first if ever i'm really ready to venture on my own...

Moomummy/rcb,
Thanks. I love cooking and baking as interest. Moomummy,
I also feel more comfortable cooking at my own hse. Like nobody disturb or comment. You'll be able to do iit soon
happy.gif

Lilian,
Since you are not very happy, then you might want to consider a change of environment. I remembered you mentioned that you are planning for #2. Once you settled down in your work place, give yourself 1 yr then start ttcing, sounds reasonable right?

jo
i tink its more difficult for our kids to get accustomed to a new person taking care of them as they grow older. thus, i tink give lucas slightly more time to adjust. but on the other hand, try to monitor how your new maid communicates and responds to lucas's needs and tantrums too. sometimes, its the way which the maid handles him which ultimately makes lucas likes or dislikes her.
my mum always says that kids dun lie.wat u see is wat u get. thus, lucas mite me resisting the maid coz somehow or rather, she mite have done something not right somewhere.
just my 2 cents worth.. :p

snowwy
yes, it is really more comfortable cooking at our own house. i can't imagine me doing some cooking at the current place i'm staying, and i can feel one pair of manupilating eyes staring right through me from my back. hahaha..
happy.gif

Moomummy,
A pair of eyes --->MIL???

Lilian,
OK lay. Got ppl 40 yrs old still giving birth.
happy.gif
Go for bb dragon.. Jia you, jia you, *Snnowy cheer you on*

lian,
oooh...i tink i know where u working liao. :p
how long have you been with the company? aiyah, big MNCs usually have more office politics and jiah lat bosses coz they usually have alot of difficulties managing their subordinates. and when they get pressures from 'up above' they'll start to go haywire liao. :p

snnowy
oops..i made it sound so obvious hor?
lol.gif

yah, its been quite some time we chatted on the FB thread leh. but alot of us chat here becoz i tink we got to know each other here first when we had our pregnancy.

Moomummy,
Yup, got your hints.
happy.gif

I also love and enjoy chatting wif your ladies here cos we are so open abt everything under the sun. Just that there is also a pair of eyes following me..Yekkkk

snnowy,
a pair of eyes ---> Boss???
wink.gif

same for me here, but my boss is those type as long i get my work done on time, he dun really bother wat i do in the office lah. :p

Jo
umm.. i was a bit suprised Lucas can mingle well with this maid.. cos he's like.. a v chin chye toddler to me! wahaha.. so... its either the maid really super no baby 缘... or she did something behind ur back which makes lucas despise her so much...

snnowy,
So far ... as long as someone else ard, the maid is usually doing the household chores and no interaction with the boy other than his feeding times where we will ask the maid to feed and he is refusing.

You have done nothing wrong or talking bad abt the 'pair of eyes', so ignore them.

peanut,
I dunnoe ... but I feel that its getting from bad to worse. I cant agree more that maybe the maid was once nasty to Lucas?

moomummy
u might b wrong wor.. about lucas... my gal.. din like the previous maid.. not say despise.. but she wont let her carry her and wont look for her to play with... but the current maid she prefers.. will go to her room look for her.. and ask her to do colouring with her!

My gal stil e "pang chao pui" gal lei.. her appetite for solid food i'm not sure for these few days cos work ma then forgot to ask mil abt it.. Milk intake a bit gila lei.. sometimes can keep asking for milk.. but the nite feed she skips keep refusing.. Like last nite she drank a bit dun wan liao.. then this morning 3am woke up crying wan nin nin!! +_o Then 6.45am wan nin nin again.. haiz..

nut
yeah, i mite be wrong abt lucas lah. maybe the maid was really nasty to him before when no one else is ard them.

hmm..i tink ur gal feels better after letting out the air out of her tummy bah. and as for the milk intake, as long she's drinking and can ask for it on her own, then should be okie oso.
Hope she gets over this phase soon and be well again.
happy.gif

Hi!

Lian: No in the end didnt go
sad.gif
coz my mum cldnt take care of kid and hb was not around. Hopefully got another similar seminar next time!

Nut: Ah! That's good then :p Enjoy yourselves in Bintan, hope she fully recover by then
happy.gif

Snnowy: Nice cupcakes! Where you learnt from? :p

Movie marathon today - Iron Man and Ip Man. Like Ip Man better tho it's so nationalistic hahaa..but Donnie Yen is cool...

Leave is finishing tmr argh! Have to go back office ;(

<font color="0000ff">hi everyone...
any mummies intending to bring the kids for Fan Yang's Gazillion Bubble Show at Downtown East this coming Jun 18-20?</font>

congrats to aden's mummy..it's nice to hv a 2nd kid with a gd age gap with #1..at least still can hv the strength to continue too..hehe..

Peanut,
Paiseh. Was carrying my #2 when typing and also letter 'b' key is the neighbour of letter 'n'
happy.gif

Glad_gal,
Learnt from one of the baker in fb. Sometime I go to cc for class, some online self taugh. My dream is to own a bakery biz but must wait long long.....Hope it can come true.

Moomummy/Jo,
Of course, my conscience is clear, not worrying abt the eyes, just piss off that I'm being stalked.

Snnowy: I see...last time, I also wanted to own a bakery biz, but somehow the stuff I bake not very nice so long time never bake liao
sad.gif
But anyway, hope your dream can come true one day however long it may take
happy.gif
Can start home-based 1st!

wa.. today topic about switching job huh? yeah loi, it takes alot of courage to change ur field to a completely.. me loi.. from a sales line, now to operations and services line. everything need to start from scratch.. learn all over again. reali a steep curve.

rb: going back to workforce? is not easy loi.. i miss my bb and i miss SAHM life.. but no choice, life is expensive.. so jia you!
happy.gif

Aden's mummy: Congrats!
happy.gif
take good care of yourself...

snnowy: wow..u can set up ur own blog and start selling.. very pretty.. lots of effort (esp the cleaning up the mess.. ) :p

Lian jie,
You are early.
Thanks mummies for your compliments but I'm still an amateur. For personal/family still can, if sell, think ppl will throw eggs at me. Hahaha

Glad_gal,
I do hope your wishing for me comes true
happy.gif
I do have a friend who jio me to joint in a bakery biz but miss the chance cos lack of capital.

snnowy, i usually arrive early if i send K to my mum's place in the morning.
somemore yest the boss warned us all cannot be late (or rather later than him) liaoz...

Lian,
Hard to work under a boss with attitude. So long you reach within working hr can liao, still must be earlier than him. Kaoz...
Your mum live nearby you? You staying at Tampines right? Can't image the time you spend from east to north everyday. Peifu you.

wah, tink kenwood one not cheap.. haha..

No la, he didnt specifically say must b earlier than him. But he gave us a timing (835am) which IS the usual time he arrives. So indirectly he's telling us, when he arrives, he wants to see all of us at our desk -_-"
My mum dun really stay that near 2 me. We take cab there whenever we send K over in t morning. Its only like 1 or 2 wkdays, so not tat bad for us. But K poor thing coz she can't laze in bed longer.
Used to travel long journey to work/sch liao
happy.gif

snnowy,
i have been wanting to start baking again but been trying to find time to do it!=P oh yes kenwood mixer would be superb!!!! what mixer are you using now? coz i dun even have a mixer so i can't really do quite alot of cakes, etc w/o one isnt it?

Hello Mummies,

I still got no buns in the oven..after more than a yr of trying..tried EYS pills, took chinese herbs, chicken soups...cannot ley..took pap smear gynae checked everything ok, last mth uterus lining thick egg ok sized...sigh. Whats wrong with me..??

Lian,
Bash, bash, step step your boss.
Ya, the 1 I saw and is in my wishlist Kenwood Major cost $1,269. Sobsob.
Peifu u for long distance travel. Last time I travel from AMK to Tampines for school already so tired.

Haru,
I have a philip mixer but not big.

Back