(2008/11) November 2008

my mom's day was just breakfast at kallang mac n i happened to bump into nut with nini n her hb too.
happy.gif
nice surprise. nini really v well behave nt like hw nut always describe her leh... :p
oh that is abt all to my mom's day the rest was spend at home lazing around lol.

My boy like to scream when he is angry followed by crying than lying down flat on the floor expecting us to give in to him demands. SPOILT! actually i don't know where he learn that... my mom say he just did that one day n he kept doing that after that day... sigh...

Morning Lian and minkybear!!

Hiaz..mine do, he likes to scream and wail, and has ever sat down in the middle of the road (YES..) when we didnt give what he wants. -_-

minky, so qiao, u bumped into nuts and nini?!

They dun have to 'learn' the screaming and floor lying methods... They 'just know' it somehow.
Dun worry abt it la.. My K does tat too.
Tell ur mum to ignore him when he does tat

Now my K is a shy bb.. Dun dare to look at strangers. And when strangers talk or laugh loudly at her, she'll wail until no breathe those kind...

oh lian your K also like that.. ya we all ignore him then he will just get up n cry some more lol! ya my boy also doesn't look at strangers when they talk to him bt he will respond like a hi or something... they cry at every little thing nw... weird tots.. as they get older the more pattern they have..

ah Jes, oh u r back! where u went?
Still thinking leh... How's taitai life? More happy?

minky, K will wave hi or bye to the stranger, but her eyes will b staring at the floor! haha.. ppl will tink tis kid so rude

Morningz...
yawn....

Yah met Minky and her family yesterday at Kallang Mac, a pleasant surprise.. My gal ah these days see strangers she'll go into hiding as well.. tts y minky say she well behaved.. but actually not.. she's jus being scared/shy

The rascal broke her record last nite.. slept only at 11.30pm!!!!!!! i wan to faint liao.. Dunoe wat happened to her.. jus cun sleep and kept crying in the cot.. Ask her wat she wan she'll say book book.. but when i try reading to her she can't keep attention after a short while.. Jus so hong xim! In the end i only bath at 11.30pm... then watch Ip Man I until 2am then sleep... =_=

Hi morning all

minky
today so free can post ah...

i tink all the kiddos just only start to have their own temper la.. haa.. T is also lidat.. but sometime he worst lor.. he dont even hi or bye to others.. not so frenly... pple try to talk to him.. he jus continue to play his tings not looking at others... -_-"

Oh yah.. and my own Mother day present is the Mac breakfast yest lor... haiz.. ask hubby to giv me flowers he say shd b daughter giv not him.. haiz.. why i marry this guy in e 1st place ah..

ali, hw you doing?!
happy.gif
ya today abit free can come in and chat! oh T also like that ah... hmm mine will be v unfriendly he will tell ppl off. like if the neighbour ask him if he want to play later he will say don't want. unfriendly.. lol

nut, ya my present from hb also mac present he said the same thing say issac should be the one giving nt him! Humph! ya we all wonder why we marry them lol!

peanut
same !!!last night...11.30pm.. still not yet aslp... crawl all over the bed.... took my hp & call pple!! i fallen aslp & my fren called back to me, & ask izzit i call her.. -_-""

these few night woke up for extra milk feed!!! whine & cry one... duno how to ask...wah lao... cmi.. i finally shouted at him last night.. his whining.. got soften abit but still continue...

ah lian, went to guangzhou last week. attended a huge fair trying to find out got biz opportunties anot... not taitai lah, but definitely more happy! well, do consider carefully abt wat you want. till now i wld say no regrets abt my own quitting
happy.gif

pnut/minky, we had mac bfast y'day morn oso, i forgot it was mum's day, oso cos for the past 3 wks we had mac bfast every sun. no more mac next week!! haha

Temper:
All same lah.. if i dun giv wat my gal wans she'll scream and cry as well.. i'll either ignore her or tok reason with her.. Sometimes she do understand and nod her head..
These days when i bring her out i seldom use stroller liao.. so.. she'll go wherever she wans and touch watever she likes.. I'll keep saying Bye Bye Mummy go off liao and walk away.. But thing is when i hide somewher and spy on her she wont come looking for me! She'll stil b engrossed with the things she's playing or looking!! Wah not afraid at all lei!!! haiz..

Ali...
hahahaa... tts funny.. at least he not crying.. My gal jus dun wan to stay in the dark dark room, kept crying to get out of her cot.. wan to go to the living room and play!!

My gal stil wake up ~6am for her milk milk.. and my gal STILL SCREAM AND CRY for her milk! Majiam like little baby!! This morning when she starts whining i ask if she wan nin nin.. she nod nod and say nin nin so i warned her (but in a gentle tone la) not to cry and wait for me.. she nod nod again.. but after a while she starts her screaming again! haiz...

Ah lian
its a demand from me then he treat one hor.. he was waiting for me to queue and buy and i told him me no cash then he go and buy de!!! wah now tink back makes me angry

pnut, it's me who had to queue and buy everytime de lor, cos my hub can't get out of sight from my gal, she sticks to him like glue whenever we go out!! so mummy got to be the "maid" everytime when we go out and eat. ^_^

Jes
oh.. thats understandable.. If my gal is like tt i wont mind queuing and buy as well... BUT... as long as the $$ comes from him!

lian, like jes we just go for mac breakfast nt exactly a present until i mentioned where is my present then he say mac breakfast lor! lol!

ali n nut, my boy nw love WWF! he will slam himself on the bed n then jump from one end of the bed and slam himself again! don't knw if yours is like that...no longer just rolling or walking around the bed anymore...

actually my boy still wake up for milk in the middle of the night... any tots talk in his sleep?

hi everyone!

like lian, busy busy busy. my mother's day is so busy. fri nite, celebrate mother's day with my mil. sat with my mother.
and sun, it my day! my hubby bought the hair straighterner and curler thing for me tat i always wanted. it very gd to use! love the effect. and in the sun afternoon, we bring our gal to bird park *finally*. has been delaying bringing my gal there due to the weather. we have fun! but we are so tired. walk in the bird park for about 2hrs plus *shack*. see the penguin feeding, watch the bird show and etc.
my gal is soo excited when seeing the bird flying. then we ate at the resturant there. quite nice the food although not cheap.

this morn, my hb told me his leg muscle pain due to yesterday walking...

Re: WWF
My K has been doing that since she was 6mths old leh
She would let herself either fall backward or forward on the bed (most times)
There was a couple of times, she fell backwards (purposely) and hit her head of concrete floor.. Then cry lor, wat else?

darlest, wow yr hub good leh to buy u a present!! as u can see, most of us got nothing except some who had our mc bfast as a "gift", haha... u lucky mummy
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">mommies,
my Nat is totally not keen on drinking plain water, wonder if Doidy Cups will help improve that. Mommies with Doidy Cups, any help? Is your kid drinking from it or is it yet another white elephant?</font>

hee.. jes, ya lor. it really a sweet gesture from my hub.
wah,u went guangzhou, did u bring ur gal along?
u really like tai tai leh.. glad u enjoy a sahm.

darlest, din bring my gal along, cos it was more like a "biz" trip. furthermore guangzhou is dirty and messy, and alot of construction going on so the air is very bad, not suitable to bring young kids there. haha... aiya, i'm not tai tai lah, in time to come i will hv to work again else $ not enough
happy.gif

Nut:
At least your got mother's day BF. I din even have lor. Breakfast was ta pao Roti Prata (same as every Sunday), lunch was just ta pao Chicken Rice (which made me have a bad stomach), dinner was zi cha at nearby coffeeshop. But at least I managed to get my gal to say "Happy Mummy Day". She couldn't manage the "Mother's" so get "Mummy" better than nothing. Hheehee.

JJ mom:
Of coz I am biased when I say this but I managed to get Alyssa from hating water to loving water with the Doidy &amp; she can drink from any cup or bottle after using the Doidy as training. I skipped sprouted cups altogether. But is messy at the start and need patience to hold for her and guide her.

nut,
ur living room still lights on &amp; got pple outside izzit? if my living room still light on, T oso will wan go out... if lights off, he the most play around the mattress area...night feed? how come ah? izzit growth spurt? wake up for milk? T these days... woke up &amp; cry for milk at either 3+ 4+ 5+.... soooo irritating leh... &amp; i ask him if he wan neh neh.. he continue to cry. only stop when i carry him.. &amp; once i put him down he scream even louder... end up mus carry him to go kitchen make milk.... argghh.. driving me crazy..

minky
ur boy can talk alot leh.. T talks alot of alien language... WWF? wat's news? talk in his slp? so far nv heard of... ever cry from slp nia..

haha.. wat a sweet revenge, lian.

jjmom, i recently bought the doidy cup, but yet to let her try. when gal was much younger, my pd ask me to try alots of ways such as using spoon to feed her water, drink from straw, using syringe and etc.

my gal wake up at nite drink water only.

jjmom, my girl dun drink plain water oso. Must mix with gripe water, or the Vit C syrup (the red syrup that has a rose on the bottle)
Bo pian .....

my gal also still wakes oftenly for nite feeds... we'll be lucky if she can drag till 5-6am. sometimes i wonder if they are really hungry or is it just a habit?!

Ali, ya nw my boy like parrot... repeat everything we say bt he knw hw to apply the words when needed. like if he want some noodle he will say "want sone" if i say no he will say "abit" lol! quite funny. if nt i say NO beating he will ask "no beating?" then he will say "NO!" on his own. quite a funny sight sometime.

As for WWF i didn't know so many tots do that... i thought only issac is that naughty...

mother's day: i didnt celebrate yest.. brandon was sick.. he is still sick.. very cranky now..

spoilt: talk abt spolit, mine also scream and struggle if he didnt get his way.. faintz.. headache.. don know how to disclipine him.. tell him no.. give him other things to distract him.. don want.. he throw the things he don want..

lilian: mine also don talk.. he can walk now.. but still need to hold him abit.. straw.. never mind.. i saw other pp children clean up their toys.. mine don know.. don know how to tidy up.. everything throw...

Fifi
yah i also taught my gal to wish me word by word.. she say Appy Mama Gay.. hahahaaa....

Ali
My living room always light on until 11+ one lei.. She normally fall asleep ~10pm and won't ask to go out aft i put her into cot.. I tink yest was the 2nd time so far such ting happen.. but last nite was the latest tt she slept at 1130pm... hope tts e last.. haiz..

Tink most kids like ours are like that lah.. throwing tantrums.. screaming... crying... jus e frequencies how often they do it nia.. Hav to get used lor.. most imptly, dun ever giv in!!!

Throwing tantrums,
Aiyohz... my J also throw tantrums. Somemore she really funny lor. When she 'throwing' herself onto the floor she will do it slow motion one. She will stop whining or crying for that short while, see carefully the floor and lower herself down slowly. Then once she's 'safely' on the floor, she will continue her screaming and yelling. *lolz* Usually when she does that, we will all ignore her. Then when she see nobody 'cahp' her, she will get up and start to do other funny things to get our attention.

Mother's Day,
Hiaz... me had a busy day. Saturday night was to celebrate for my mom. Then on Sunday, morning rush to church. Had lunch to celebrate for MIL. Afternoon ran to bridal studio for my gals fitting for their bridesmaid dresses. After that rush to Joo Chiat for their Sarong Kebaya fitting. Finally at night went home for nice quiet home cooked dinner.

nut
i used.. when he purposely do things tat we say cannot do... eg.like banging the TV... but one ting is beat liao. he still "act cool" walk away... if my mil beat him, he will cry like duno wat. &amp; oso wan to snatch the cane from her.. but he darent snatch from me.. kns right.. bully pple one...

dymples
J so small can wear sarong kebaya?? mus b damn cute in it lor.. tsk tsk tsk...

My mother's day ah: morning go kallang mac for breakfast (hav to tell hubby no cash then he go buy..), aft tt go kallang leisure park - a boring shopping centre, then proceed to marina sq jus for 30mins to settle my hubby's errand, then to my mum's place till evening go junction 8 jus to get a cake for MIL, go home watch 爱... -_- Put my gal to bed at 10pm.. and she only manage to sleep at 11.30pm.. Bath.. watch Ip Man part I... slept 2am... Damn eventful

Ali
wah.. T also quite kwai lan hor.. kekeke.. My MIL say NEVER let a kid hold on to the cane.. cos wait they wont b afraid of it anymore *pantang*

Mother's day:
R was down with runny nose. Kept sneezing and her nose was like a leaking tap. Hb booked tickets for iron man 2 earlier so went to watch movie n left R with my sis. Felt guilty n left to pick up R immed after movie. In the evening, in laws n family came over with kfc dinner n awfully choco cake. I ended up with an irritable throat today. Damm.. Result of being too greedy : p.
This morning sent R to pd for her runny nose n slight fever. Hope she get well fast for our trip this fri. Haiz... Luckily she's still super active.

R dun scream but she will whine n fake crying. However she can be distracted very easily with food or toys.

nut,
i didnt know kid touch cane is pantang. i wont let him touch. but duno my mil got let him touch anot..

long nv watch ai liao...ur got watch the other taiwan series ? weekday 11pm i tink.

hmmm u all use cane already so fast... i don't think issac will be frighten of it he will likely snatch it over and play... tsk tsk...

Back