(2008/11) November 2008

yo...i am one of them. hee hee...
how many wks r u at now? shld b early stage rite?
i think still early to find nov mummies...
happy.gif

Hi.. Im new here.. currently just confirm preggy.. went gynae cant see the sac yet.. except for thick lining.. coz it's early maybe 4wks+ only.. 2wks later will see doc again.

Congrats Amelia and Triangel...

I am also abt 4 weeks saw the gastational sac already going back another 2 weeks for check with doc.

What abt u, triangel

:p

Hi.

I'm from Jan MTB 2008 thread. Sorry to interupt but I have a pack of brand new Drypers XL 40 for sale. I wanted to sell as my mum bought the wrong size for my nephew. It is brand new & not opened before. Willing to sell at $10. Meet up to collect at Eunos MRT. Interested party pls PM me.

Thank you.

congrats to u & amelia too.

me also in my 4wks +...still cant see the sac yet. going back to check in 4wks time. this is my 2nd pregnancy. how abt u all?

Hi Triangel.. this is my 3rd preganancy.. i miscarried twice in yr 2006.. so this time preggy., im kinda of worried when cant see the sac.. doc say it could be i ovulate later and also in 4 or early 5wks.. btw.. who is your gynae?

Hi morning,

tested on last week. Today orely 5 weeks+. Have yet see doc. Think want to wait full 8 weeks jus go to see doc.

happy.gif

hi spring,
oh i c... u hv to take good care of urself,ok. me 2nd pregnancy, i've a 23mths old girl. oh..i m thinking of changing gynae. cos my previous gynae at paragon medical ctr is exp but he is a very nice & patient. how abt u? who is ur gynae?

hi peggy, congrats!

hi triangel,

Its my 2nd one and I have a 19mths old boy. I have not made any appointment with gynae (Dr Yvonne Soong @ TMC), most probably next week or week after.

hi ladies...

my EDD is nov 5th.. hee... ;p
i went to see a gynae on monday to have blood test and scan.. but cant see anything... blood test shown i am pregnant! ard 250 ml HCG...
then yest i went to another gynae in SK, so gan jiong sia.. scan twice in a week but still cant see anything...

gynae say maybe too early.. ard 4 to 5 weeks now.. so ask me to go back to him on 17th mar.. ;p

1st pregnancy so excited sia.. ;p

Hi.

I'm from Jan 2008 MTB thread.

I have a small tube of Medela PureLan 100 nipple cream for sale. Still have more than 80% left. Bought at $9.10. Now selling at $6 plus 6 pcs of Avent breast pads FREE! Payment by bank transfer & postage will be at $0.80.

Interested party pls PM me.

Thank you.

Hi all!!Today I went to see the doctor for the 2nd time and he told me my EDB is 30 Oct. So maybe I will give birth in Nov??? Anyway we should all enjoy our pregnancy and stay healthy!!
happy.gif

hi everyone, can someone recommand me any good gynae in the west, i prefer to have my delivery at TMC. Pls help....

Hi Triangel. my gynae is Dr Adrian from TMC.. he got a clinic at CCK. nearer to my house.Previously, my doctor is from RH.. a female doc... tot i change gynae seek differenct opinion...

hi all mummies,
I;m surprised that this thread is created so early. I'm also recently tested positive and this is my 3rd baby. I will planning to see my gynae in another month's time. But now keep having spotting. Getting kind of worried. Anyone have such problems?

Hi shir shir,
I am from June 06 MTB. My gynae is Dr Kee. He has a day clinic in TMC and a night clinic in JP.
In my opinion, he is nice and encouraging. I think his charges are reasonable too. But his clinic in TMC dun look fantastic. You can try him.
happy.gif

Hi Zuen & springgal,

Thanks you so much for your recommandation I'm choosing between Dr Adrain or Dr Wong at Bukit Gombak. Spring, do adrain has package?

Mummies, im now in 5 weeks+, was wondering when is the right time to c gynae. And this is my first time. Need to learn from u mummies.

shir shir.. as i got 2 miscarriages.. i went to see gynae as soon i tested positive :p.. just to make sure..Dr adrian has a pacakge but i did not enquire from him yet.. tot wait for a little while first
happy.gif

Hi Ling ! Congrats to you !

hi spring,
my fren who is going to due in july08 is seeing Dr Adrian Woodworth. She said he is a very nice & patient gynae. Think you've made the right choice.
As for me, I'm staying near tiong bahru area. So i'm thinking of seeing Dr Woo from TMC also. Anyone has any comments on Dr woo?

Hi everyone,
Does anyone have any feedback about Dr Theresa Cheng? Her clinic's at AMK, but she's a listed doc at Mt. A

I'm a new MTB, and any advise is appreciated
happy.gif

triangel... congrats. Happen to see yr posting. I am from the Sept mum thread. I'm staying in Tiong Bahru too. There is a gynae at Jln Membina. The clinic is opp tiong bahru plaza. Think quite alot of pp went there... as for myself my gynae is located at tanglin shopping centre

Triangel,

I am from the TTC thread. Happened to saw ur post. Dr Woo delivered my Godson. Heard from my gf that he is quite a nice guy. I think Mrs Yap is referring to my gynae Dr Fong Yang. He is located at Tiong bahru Jln Membina(opp TB plaza) and has a clinic at Paragon. He is very nice, patient and gentle. Both hubby and I very comfortable with him. Hope it helps.

Hi

Me too, just tested! 2nd preggie. Intend to See gynae around 8weeks. Do your see brown discharge? hi i have some brown discharge, not sure should i be concern.

Shir u stay in CCK? me too : )

Dr Adrian have package but start from 20weeks.

shir shir..best time is around 8 to 9 weeks when yr baby heartbeat can be detected. but if u have spotting before 8 weeks, then go visit gynae cause they will prescribe pill for you to stable yr preggie lo.

Babbit...your spotting is wat colour? if fresh blood, need go visit gynae immediately. My is brown discharge, i am still considering to go or not..haiz

Hi all,

Im also 4++weeks pregnant..Surprise to see this thread up so soon.. Im seeing Dr Joycelyn Wong at TMC..

hi ladies, did u gals have stomach cramp, like mense coming..? i last night keep having cramps.. scare sia... ;p

next monday then can go see gynae... sianz have to wait.. dunno can see the bb liao anot..

Hi ladies, I am new to this thread! Congrat to all mummies to be.

I am also expecting and I am in the 6th weeks now. Have not be good for past 2 weeks as there is spotting. So worries about bb. Have seen gynae and got medic and recently got inject. Is this normal?

I also got fungal infection, so shd be the cause of lower abdominal cramp + discharge. Now has to bed rest. MC for almost 10 days.

1st time pregnancy. so worry and do not know what to do.

Sob

Michelle..is norm due to the implanting of embyro. Might cause bleeding or spotting. For my 1 child i take hormone pills for 3 mth, inject 3 time a week for 3mth due to bleeding, is call threatening abortion.

Hi all MTB, I m also abt 5 weeks plus. Saw Dr Tham in AMK KKH last sat but the scan is still too early to show. But since this is my 1st so I juz wanna safe & get some med & vit to stablise
happy.gif

hi babyzel..

ya i am excited too.. but at the same time quite lost.. dunno wat to expect in the future haha.. abit scared though... we jus tried TCC last mth and gana le.. ;p

Liv,

Dun worry cos i believe we will learn alot from this thread. Meanwhile read up more books to gain more information. I tried for 5 months then just when i ordered babydust, i hit the jackpot. haha!

vincy,
Its light brown spotting, so i didn't think it is serious. My previous pregnancy, i am also put on hormone pills and injection for a month. According to websites i read, this brown light discharge is common because the womb is building up lots of blood vessles, so some may break down n pass out as light brown discharge.

To all new mommies,
Yah, spend lots of time reading now, so that u will not caught off guard. At the same time, share your symptoms and feelings. That;s the best way to support each other through this period. N not to worry if u realise that u are not so well versed in babies. Honestly, when the real baby comes, somehow what u have read before is not as simple as it looks.

Ok, for our 1st dicussion, let's talk about what are our symptoms.
For me, not so much morning sickness (MS) yet. But i suffer from very bad motion sickness when in moving vehicles. Lots of light headed spells and headaches. N also getting a bit emotional and insensitive and find people's comments about my 3rd pregnancy very unkind. I hated when hb shared to some close relatives abt my pregnancy n their first comment.. "again?" I can't take it and always ended having a bad quarrel with hb. So now he dare not anyhow annouce this news to anyone.

hi

jus now i go toilet i saw some very light brown spotting and milky discharge too... actually last week i also got abit bit... i nv thot that is spotting leh....

my symptoms are nausea and backaches... then feverish.. ;p

I have tender breasts, can I massage them avoiding the nipples?

Any1 thinking of going to yoga class for preggie? Heard it helps in easier labour :D

Hi,
im experiencing light spotting and backaches.. spotting im very worried.. so went for a jab tat day when i discovered that im preg.. as for backaches..im not sure if its normal..

I had a miscarriage b4.. so im more on the panicky side..

Hi jjmom2008,
im intending to attend prenatal yoga after 3 months.. think it helps..

Feeling nausea and lost my appetite for food currently. I also feel tired most of the day.

Babbit, we will support you. So just ignore all negative comments. Listen only to what you want to hear.

thanks vincy.

My EDD is 4 Nov. Will be doing scan this wed, bb size now is abt 0.75cm.

Till now, no morning sickness yet. But breast harden and quite heavy. Need to go and buy bra extension.

I also start to drink milk. Being a non-milk drinker, luckily anmum milk taste ok. First taste...almost vomit. But think of bb, i drink and now i begin to love drinking milk.

Another synmpton I have, is constipation. And worst. I have internal piles and did not bother to remove last time. So pain when go pass motion. I have asked Gynae, I think will get worst during later stage. Sob. Now is to drink more water to soften the stool. :<

MIB remember, must drink plenty of water.

My gynae is Dr Chris Chong. He is very good and patient and caring. He know I am 1st time MIB, he really brief me and hubby a lot of information.

He shared, we should start do pelvic exercise now. This is to build up the muscle at our pelvic.

Now is to pray and look forward to hear bb heartbeat either 7th-8th weeks. :>

Back