(2008/11) November 2008

My girl 17 mths old. I look after her during weekend. What kind of activity i can do with her? I don't know whether i should let me watch those kids singing dvd or those education dvd? if she doesn't watch TV, she will go around the house to find things, or climb up and down.... what to do? can you help me to plan a timetable so that i can follow the timetable to entertain her so that she doesn't get bored.....

Congrats Aden'smummy!
happy.gif

hihi snoowy, me huh. Same same lo. Just tat i am very busy with work these few weeks. Expected to work till mid night today
sad.gif
but no choice work life is like tat demanding here. But of cos wat i pay out here is being well reward too! Bosses are v nice
happy.gif

Nut, minyak telno can easily buy from malay stall or those malay push cart at some mall.

Dymples. Ya the powder still with me. I guess can only pass to you during weekend . I try to arrange with you. But must be after tis week.

Hihi,

I'm new to the thread. My gal was born in Nov 08. Just wondering if any mummies experiences the following (Been trying to find a answer but non)
1) My gal been vommiting recently almost everyday for the past 2 months. Brought her to KKH etc, cut down milk etc still the same. She can just be sitting quietly then next min puke out food contents, milk or plain water. Really desperate for an ans. any one have similar situation??

2) Any SMH Nov 08 baby gathering or any playground for same age kids at hougang??

Thanks all for the help. (n_n)

Peanut,
No probs lah. If you want, can still send me email whilst I'm in Indon yah. Anyway I'll be going harboufront area next week to visit my clients mah.

Happy,
Sure sure. No worries. But maybe you email me better cos I seldom am able to pop into the forum. Me email is [email protected]

Thanks Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi mummies!

Hope everyone had a great weekend
happy.gif
Had a lovely staycation at Changi Village Hotel and great bonding time with bb and hubby. Wish I don't have to go back to office on Thurs arggh!

Nut: Nice to see you on Sat, even tho it was at TMC lol. Your gal feeling better I hope??
Luckily G's fever subsided by the time we brought him for our staycation.

Aden'sMummy: Congrats! May the pregnancy journey be a smooth one for you!

nut, u brought nini to TMC see doc ah? her running nose still there?

gladgal, forgot 2 ask u abt t talk @ sgh. u went?

geraldine, wat did kkh's doc say? I think better get professional advise.

my gal tummy lor like not v good.. tt time vomit few times, then like v bloated appetite affected.. so better bring to doc get some med..
Now stil seems gassy.. always fart v smelly.. so unglam wahahaa.....

Geraldine
did u try 2nd opinion? 3rd opinion? encourage u to do that if hav not done so.. Anyway what did the doctor you've gone to said abt her case? and in avg how many time/s she vomit in a day?
In the meantime why dun u try soymilk in case she's allergic to cow milk

gladgal
my gal as per posted above lor.. always pang chao pui.. stil bloated la.. i've alrready diluted her milk for quite sometime liao lei..
Glad u enjoy e break.. Me going bintan with gal nex Fri =) hope she b good...

Geraldine,
Agreed that you need to seek 2nd opinion. Did you time the interval of her vomit? Like 30mins after milk take she puked? What are her feeding schedule like?
Also did you notice of her weight gained in the last 2 months? Did it dropped? Since you mentioed it has happened for the past 2 months, you'll need to take note of all this and seek professional help soon.

lilian,
I saw ur post yesterday .. asking mi if I wld be next?

I'm hesitating while my hb wld say no no. I think maybe I wanna have juz one and have all my time for him.

ah Jo, u confirm ur hubby will say no no ah?
I oso feel time not enough even with one! haha.. But look further to the future, i still tink it wld b better for K to have sibling.

ah nut, was surfing net last nite trying to find some info... Yest nite so warm, couldnt slp well!

snnowy,
those cupcakes are adorable! you are one super mummy! I overslept tis morn and my girl woke up at 630am like clockwork. =P latched her and put her back in her bed, good thing she didnt cry and just rolled around in her bed while i snoozed on the couch in her room. haha..really wonder when she wil actually sleep longer!

Morning mummies!

Congrats aden'smummy!Enjoy your pregnancy!
happy.gif

Lian, probably it'll be you who's going to announce your pregnancy next liao. hehe..

Geraldine, yes, agree with the mummies here to get a 2nd opinion. vomitting for unknown reasons for the past 2 months is no joking matter. what's the diagnosis of the doctor at KKH? no follow-up at all?
we do have some kite flying gatherings at times in senkang/punggol area. will inform you when there's one soon.
happy.gif

Snowwy, wah, those cupcakes you've made are really nice and pretty! really envy mummies who can bake at home or go for baking classes. me longing so much to bake a cake or do some experimental cooking at home, but I'll have to wait till i move into my own flat next year.
sad.gif

been so tired since last thursday, coz my boy had another hit of viral fever. temperature going up and down all the time. his fever went off finally on Monday, but he had fake measles after that. and yesterday, i told hubby not to let my boy go to his playgroup session coz he just recovered, but in the end, my hubby sent him there without telling me. so angry with him! had an arguement last nite and we are not on talking terms now. and then my mil had yet another episode of bad mood again since sunday, black face and screaming and yelling at everyone at home.so sianz..
sad.gif

Hi mummies,

i gg bk to workforce soon...prob end of the mth or beginning of june..I will put Jalen in CC nearby my hse. Recently, my online biz sales went dwn so got to go out n work..also for the family i tink i need to go out n work...earn my own money
happy.gif

Congrats Aden'smummy!
happy.gif

snnowy
i realli likes the cupcakes decors u made....so lovely
happy.gif

moomum, will not be lah...
But maybe i'll decide to quit my job and go home and make babies. ahahha...
My stupid boss having yet another episode of bad mood.... Arghh.... buay tahan liao!!!

lian
so u looking forward to be a SAHM?hehe..

ai lun lah..nowadays though job market is getting better, but securing a suitable and stable job oso not easy leh.
our company recently seems abit shaky, not doing so well. now my colleagues and myself are keeping a lookout for other job opportunites oso..
sad.gif

RCB, what position did you get?
If i were to change job hor, will be looking for smthg different from wat i am doing now.

moomum, SAHM not suitable for me leh. I'll live quite aimless... Somemore i intend send K to CC next year.
Ey, why ur hub still send D to PG when he's still sick?

lian
ooh..your boss really very terok until its unbearable for you yah? then better change a new job if possible lor. that way you wouldn't be that stressed out. what are you working as now? maybe i can ask my ex-colleague who is in a recruitment firm to help u keep a look out for job opportunities.
i think jes is enjoying her new found tai-tai life leh.hehe..

i can't understand what my hubby is thinking oso. i oredi told him that there would be a replacement class for D liao, but still he send him to the PG. he tinks that D is too weak liao, must build up his immunity by treating him more roughly. wat logic is that?????? piangz..

moomummy
strange hor.. i tot ur hubby is the more protective one towards ur son.. initially he din even agree to send him to class if i remm correctly?
Anyway everytime ur maid wil stay in class with D? Is he coping better these days?

nut
yah lor.my hubby can be very very weird at times.haha.. i tink he must have heard from all his so-called 'good frens' must train D to be tougher lor. haiz, but now i dun want to argue or talk to him that much coz i'll have high BP and have more grey hair! :p

yah,my maid is the one accompanying D in his class. as of yesterday, he's still the same, crying and wailing whenever the teacher plays some songs and singing to it. but my maid oso mentioned that for certain songs, he'll listen quietly. and when the teacher tells some stories, he'll listen too. so, i tink he's getting slightly better as days goes by. hopefully, he'll be guai guai soon.

How's nini today? is she still feeling bloated? but no more vomitting liao rite? well, maybe can try feeding her small amounts at intervals bah. at least if she's eating or drinking milk, even at a smaller amount, should be okie de.

moomummy/lian
i got the position of admin executive..recco by my fren. Will be under my friend cos she's the director's assistant. Moomummy ya very near yr workplace we shall arrange for lunch one day
happy.gif

Lian so wat kind of job u will like to change?

Hi Geraldine, my boy also had the same problem. He already has the feeding problem, for a good 6 mths, he just "merlion" out his food, be it instantly or even 2 hours later after food. My PD told me to feed my boy yogurt. I tried and it really worked for my boy. Maybe you can try?

rcb
yah, we can meet up for lunch defintely. your office is near to techlink? it's either u can cross over to ubi ave 1 or i go over to your side.hehe..
happy.gif

Lucas hates my new maid to the core! Refuse to let the maid feed, change clothes or even sit beside him in the car. The maid always sit behind with Lucas in his car seat in FIL's car and Lucas will always show his hand trying to ask the maid to get off his sight.

How? How? How?

Other than change a maid (cos this one though not very good but still bearable), what ways can I do to make Lucas accept the maid? At least jus to feed him, bath him and pat him to sleep.

ah Jo, there must b a reason why Lucas dun like ur maid right?
Monitor for a wk, if not improving, then change?

RCB, easy, stressless, gd boss, near my hse, leave on t dot job.. keke.. got anot? Actually i dunno yet. Maybe admin, clinic asst, librarian?

moomummy
okok sure
happy.gif
mine is at Shun Li Ind Park
happy.gif

I will let u kw again
happy.gif

lian
wah.....everyone also hope to get these type of job le...of cos gd la... clinic assis also not bad le...but the working hrs diff...

rcb
oh, ur office is at shun li ind park ah? then not advisable for you to cross over to ubi liao coz quite far leh. i can hop on to my colleague's car and ask them to drop me off at shun li ind building for lunch. for your info, the prawn noodle at the 3G coffee shop is nice. try it one day.
happy.gif

lilian,

It has been a week and Lucas still dun like e maid. First two nite, he is still willing to be fed by the maid. Then he resisted from third day onwards. I also dunnoe why.

My mum juz sms mi say my boy beat the maid and pull her hair. Then my mum punished him lah. She say try let them spend time together say 15-30mins together without us around see how.

lian
u got tell me which company u r in ah?sorry ah..me very forgetful one. mind refreshing my memory abit? hehe :p

you are in engineering line and wish to switch to admin or clinic asst? woah,that's a big switch man..serious or not? like that the pay difference will be huge leh. me in R&D environment for quite some time le. if ever want to change line, needs alot of courage to do so.
but i'm looking at other opportunities now, hope to start up a small online business in future. but i got to do some homework and market research first if ever i'm really ready to venture on my own...

Moomummy/rcb,
Thanks. I love cooking and baking as interest. Moomummy,
I also feel more comfortable cooking at my own hse. Like nobody disturb or comment. You'll be able to do iit soon
happy.gif

Lilian,
Since you are not very happy, then you might want to consider a change of environment. I remembered you mentioned that you are planning for #2. Once you settled down in your work place, give yourself 1 yr then start ttcing, sounds reasonable right?

jo
i tink its more difficult for our kids to get accustomed to a new person taking care of them as they grow older. thus, i tink give lucas slightly more time to adjust. but on the other hand, try to monitor how your new maid communicates and responds to lucas's needs and tantrums too. sometimes, its the way which the maid handles him which ultimately makes lucas likes or dislikes her.
my mum always says that kids dun lie.wat u see is wat u get. thus, lucas mite me resisting the maid coz somehow or rather, she mite have done something not right somewhere.
just my 2 cents worth.. :p

snowwy
yes, it is really more comfortable cooking at our own house. i can't imagine me doing some cooking at the current place i'm staying, and i can feel one pair of manupilating eyes staring right through me from my back. hahaha..
happy.gif

Moomummy,
A pair of eyes --->MIL???

Lilian,
OK lay. Got ppl 40 yrs old still giving birth.
happy.gif
Go for bb dragon.. Jia you, jia you, *Snnowy cheer you on*

Back