(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

is a dead thread here!
sad.gif

Hello!! Miss you all so much!!

How's everyone doing? Esp kitsune. U settle down with your new job? So far so good? You enjoy it so far?

Let's make this thread active again
happy.gif
))

Hi Kam and Angie ! surprise to get email notification from this thread today !

Angie how are you with #2 ?

Hello tongtong and chaye!!

Chaye, u still chatting with the rest on LINE? Update us leh, what's the hot topics now and who's expecting, and all the big things happening.....

Chaye, yea update me here pls!! dunno what's happening liao except that i saw a few gathering photos from fb. i'm doing fine!! just went detailed scan and have low lying placenta. hope it moves up soon cuz i definitely wn a natural birth :p

erm... I dont Line daily. But read quick history. Now topic is about enrichment :p Kumon, 四五快读 etc.

Pris sold her house planning to get another but very ex. Maybe rental first.

Kry just came back from Japan to watch SMAP alone.

Eileen is still tai tai went to color her hair cos a lot of grey hair.

Windy is thinking of sending K for abacus on top of her ballet, skating, swimming and ... hahahaha

Claud is our new doc on the house. Whose kids not well not sure what medication pls ask Dr Claud.

Janice is working at home for her hubby and his whole family and taking care of 3 kids with a helper.

Jacelyn is planning a trip to Genting in Nov.

Victoria's sister felt contraction at 35wks or so but taking ventolin to control. Resting at home now.

Evelyn & Agnes ... nothing much

These are based on my memories and short summary of some mummies in Line
happy.gif

Hi, Kam n Tongtong, yup, I am enjoying my new job Of contract teaching so far. But find my Chinese std not good enough so must start reading n writing more in Chinese. :p

Chaye,
Thank you so much for the update! Glad to hear the updates news for all the mummies
happy.gif
please say hi for me, hehe.

Surprise that Pris has sold her house! In preparation of moving to a school that he can enroll her #2?

kitsune,
Glad to hear you are enjoying your teaching job! Do you think it gives you more family time? Or you have to work long hours and need to bring work home? Actually I applied to MOE before, same as you, I wanna teach Chinese in primary schools. But I couldn't produce my O and A level transcripts, so they couldn't process with my application :-( Would like to hear more from you!! Probaby I can try to apply again......

Tongtong, this yr, I still got practicing license so still doing for existing clients esp friends but if need to sign any documents, my partner will sign n 'front' it.

Kam, yup, I find it good so far cos my working hrs are currently 10am to 5pm cos floating system so it's perfect for me to drop my kids, go to work then knock off n pick them up. But I dun have full load yet cos not form teacher n no marking. Dun know next time, how bad will it get? :p

Oh, really?!!! Thought she stopped working. Probably for the benefits of the kids? 伟大的妈妈! I need to think where i have placed my sec school transcripts of i were to reapply.......

kitsune,
Current job okay. Stable. Come back and go home on time. Nothing exciting, hehe. But long working hours (830 to 6) and long travel distance to work. Just okay. But don't really enjoy it yet, or never, haha. But the kids are happier cos I don't have to travel.

kitsune,
Good try, hehe. But no. I am not at the main campus, am at the office at Buona Vista.

Angie,
Okay lah, it's a job. I mean it's pretty okay. Reasonable workload, no stress, no need to bring work home, intellectually challenging, can go home on time, no need to work overtime. But it's a job, not something that I would love to do. You know what I mean.

One of Steve Job's famous quote:
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking. Don’t settle.

So I am still looking.......

Hi, Kam and Angie!

Angie, continue to take care of yourself ya. So #2's EDD quite close to Shaun?

Kam, oh you still want to look for better jobs ah? Ya, nowadays very hard to find a job you will love lah... I don't love my job too but at least can use Jap and work from home... So just stick to it until the day I can be SAHM... Haiz, still fighting this idea with my hubby who not 100% supporting it...
sad.gif

kam, u wrking in 'campus'? means related to education?
i am also in same line, dun like my job but hanging on...
nowadays, hard to find a job one like yet can balance the pay

Angie,

EDD date same as S??? Wah so 准!

Ya, I think I still need to work for next yr first and see if can persuade him again loh.

Hello all!!

What a great day to hear from you ladies!!

Aqua,
Nope, not in edu line. The SGH is known as a campus nowadays as it has become an important teaching ground for med and sci.

Krystle,
Yes, keep looking..... Keep finding. Was once sooooo close to my dream, but it didn't work out at the end. S still waiting..... Meanwhilebe appreciate of what i have right now
happy.gif

Chaye,
U go LINE to pull them back here huh?

Hi everyone! So great tat the thread is alive again.

Pauline, i am quite packed with work now. Still need to do oral exams for kids too. But so far, i quite like my new job n my HOD is very good. Learn alot from her.

Anyone planning holiday trip during year end? Thinking of bringing the kids to Legoland.

Shannonbaby, I also need to be time keeper for chinese oral exams next mon n tues. got to report early at 8.55am but at least no need to invigilate. Haha.
happy.gif

I bought groupon for hello kitty town cos think my gals will like that better. ;)

Luca,
Air ticket i booked direct from their website.
For hotel, i booked direct from hk disney website.
Haha, not much info can give u.

Shannonbaby,
Glad to hear u enjoy your new job!

We might be going to legoland today. waiting for my hub to settle some urgent work issues. If he can come back early, we will go. Thought u bought the annual tix also? Can go anytime mah
happy.gif
)

Hi there! Suddenly the thread is alive once more! How's everyone and their kiddos doing?

I'm still the same. No news of #2 after more than a year of trying but I'm not keen on IVF, etc so more or less give up liao. Actually now that B is older, got alot more freedom so I also don't feel like looking after another newborn...so kind of happy also lah. Now I can go to the gym and exercise while B is in school, considered enjoying life. Thought of getting a part-time job but really difficult to find something that fits into B's schedule so maybe wait until he's in P1.

Yvonne,
Great to hear from u!! Been a long while. Wah, enjoying life hor, envy envy! Very fast, 2 more years and they will start primary already!

Hi, all.

I have booked Genting trip in Nov for my kids and should be arranging Legoland after my Genting trip.

Planning to drive up ourselves than taking coaches, and will be going with my Bro's family and my parents.

Kam,

How's the drive up to Legoland? Is it very challenging?

Krystle,
Nice to have a family to Genting!

Drive to Legoland is super easy, no challenge at all, don't even consider it as "driving up", haha
happy.gif
) just about 10min or so from the Malaysia custom at second link. If from woodlands checkpoint, probably about 30-45 min depending on traffic.

To all - who is going to Isetan sales tomorrow??? Can help me buy the HCP wok please...... can whatapps me please if u can help, thanks!!!

kam
I'm no isetan member so cant help you.

Legoland I will reserve for next yr ba just newly open sure v crowded is it ?

Back